She's a Wild One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers

Then, all of a sudden, Elektra went for Sienna's shirt. Sienna quickly grabbed it. "No way! No way!" she shouted. "I'm not letting her strip me in front of you!"

"Come on!" Mike hollered back, as Marisol and Kat exchanged worried looks.

"No!"

"it's Chris' bachelor party! You have to. Your entire friendship has, like, led up to this moment."

Sienna laughed at his comment, despite fighting for any remaining sense of decency and privacy. However, Elektra managed to get the shirt off and left her standing there in her bra. Chris looked up at Sienna, trembling, startled by the sight of her heavy breasts squeezed into two smooth, pale blue cups. She quickly clutched at them and looked like she couldn't decide if she wanted to laugh or cry.

Blake threw his arm around Kat. "In the words of one of my best friends... let's see some titties!"

Elektra studied Sienna's face as she danced around her. Like a frightened deer, Sienna remained frozen in place with eyes as wide as saucers. Despite what she had just cruelly done to Chris, exposing him in front of his oldest friends, Sienna's mind still refused to believe the Elektra could really do anything so outrageous to her. It was all a trick, she told herself. After all, Chris was the guest of honor, not her. It was--

Sienna's frantic train of thought was interrupted as she felt her bra unsnap and her arms forcibly flung out to the sides. Sienna felt the cups of her bra pop off. It all seemed to happen in an instant. She felt the sudden rush of air. The exposure of her nipples. The weight of her loose breasts as they sprang free and bobbed in place, in front of everyone's prying eyes.

"Noooo!" she wailed as she bent in half, laughing uncontrollably. Chris watched as the nervous laughter erupted from her throat, causing her whole body to shake. She struggled to contain her large breasts as they wobbled all over the place.

"Yeeeeah!" Mike roared.

"Oh my god, you're such an asshole!" Kat shouted at him.

"What? She's enjoying it. Look..."

Elektra smiled and walked back in front of Sienna. She searched Sienna's eyes, then lifted her chin. Sienna rose back up again. They appeared to have a wordless exchange. It was as if Elektra had hypnotized her. With a sigh, Sienna weakly removed her hands from her breasts and allowed them to drop to her sides where they continued to tremble. Elektra stepped to the side and allowed Sienna to bear her breasts fully to everyone.

"This is so humiliating..." Sienna said with a nervous smile. "Ugh... fine... you can all look..." She glanced down nervously at her own body as if shocked to see her own reddish nipples poking outward from the soft globes of her breasts. She turned to the side and saw Chris sitting there, equally embarrassed by his erection.

"Happy bachelor party..." she grumbled, followed by a nervous chuckle. He smiled meekly at her. Marisol and Kat burst out laughing. Elektra seemed pleased and became active again. Chris realized what was happening as Elektra began to wind her arms around Sienna's body.

"Mike..." Sienna began saying, her face turning a brighter shade of red than it had ever been before. She looked like she was about to explode with embarrassment but equally on the verge of laughter. As she spoke, she said her words decisively. However, strangely, Chris could tell she wasn't really putting up a fight, afraid as she was.

"If she so much as touches my panties," Sienna continued, "I'm going to kill y--"

Taking another cue for maximum mischief, Elektra abruptly yanked down Sienna's panties. Chris' eyes shot down between her legs. There he was shocked to find himself observing a thick, dark mass of unruly pubic hair that sprang from her underwear. From his close vantage point, he could see the two thick outer lips of her labia, already swollen with telltale arousal and covered in a soft fuzz.

Sienna gasped loudly and threw both hands over her hairy crotch. She froze like that, cupping her groin while her breasts squeezed between her forearms and bulged outward. Chris felt his arousal fully renewed, pulsing wildly at full mast.

Blake appeared delighted. "Oh my god, look at her bush!" he laughed.

Sienna shot him a defensive glance to the side. "Well-- I mean... I didn't shave! How was I supposed to know that some stripper was gonna yank down my underwear in front of everyone today!"

Chris could tell that she was now delirious with embarrassment but her body was also full of signs of intense arousal. Elektra grabbed Sienna's arms and pulled them away from her body, then wrapped them around herself and pressed her lips to Sienna.

"Mmmmph!" Sienna said, only able to muster a muffled sound as their two naked bodies inched firmly together.

A loud "ooooh" arose.

"Wow, that's hot..." added Blake.

Marisol, who had been mesmerized with what was happening, swatted Blake. "Oh my god, you guys are such douchebags..." she giggled. Then she covered her mouth to suppress the amusement that she felt bad about revealing in the face of Sienna's struggle. Slowly her eyes traveled back down to Chris' lap as if to gauge his physical reaction to seeing Sienna in that state.

"What the fuck? You smacked me for checking out Sienna and then you start staring at Chris' cock!" Blake laughed.

"I was not!" she shouted back in protest.

"You were..." Kat said with a smirk.

Marisol sighed. "Okay, fiiine. But it's... you know... kinda hard to miss like that." Chris noticed she was blushing. For the first time, he felt a spark of excitement observing his friends' reactions. He found himself wanting to believe that the girls were enjoying the sight of his body. As horrible as it was to admit to himself, he also felt slightly better that he was no longer the only one suffering embarrassment.

Blake resumed laughing, feeling victorious for pointing out Marisol's hypocrisy. However, he was soon silenced as Elektra set her eyes squarely on his and advanced in his direction. "Um. Okay wait now..." he said, backing up slightly.

Marisol crossed her arms. "Ha! Let's see how you like it!" she exclaimed, realizing that he was next.

"Okay, shit. I take it all back!" Blake mumbled, holding his hand out defensively as Elektra drew nearer.

"Nope! Sorry. Your turn!" Marisol snickered. Kat gave her a high five. Mike joined in and high fived each of them.

As Blake made a weak attempt to ward off Elektra, Sienna turned and exchanged a look with Chris. She gritted her teeth in a humorous display of anxiety. He smirked and rose to his feet. For a brief moment, they faced each other. It felt awkward, confronting each other's nudity so directly. He could feel her intense awareness of her hairy pussy so starkly on display in front of him. He felt the same tension with his erect penis reaching outward just inches from her body. The sexual tension was so overwhelming that they could do nothing but turn away and watch Elektra dragging Blake into the center of the room.

"I thought you were on my team!" Blake was yelling at Mike.

Performing his best Yoda impression, Mike replied, "Calm you must be. Teams are the path to the dark side. Good Jedis perceive only nudity."

"Don't make me get all Vader on your ass!" Blake snapped back. Kat rolled her eyes at their buffoonery.

"Yeah, cut the Star Wars bullshit," Marisol chimed in. "In the words of one of my best, friends-- Let's see some cock n' balls!" Caught in mid-sip, beer briefly erupted out of Kat's nose. She struggled to regain her composure as she wiped her face and listened to the laughter unleashed all around her.

Blake looked pathetically resigned to what was happening as Elektra performed her magic on him next, slowly building up his arousal before plucking items of clothing from his body. It wasn't long before he stood there in his boxers, bulging dramatically. A hush fell over the girls.

Elektra squatted down in front of his body, grabbed his underwear, and began to slowly move them downward, centimeter by centimeter, dragging out the reveal ceremoniously. Finally, a little bit of neatly manscaped pubic hair emerged, followed by the start of his shaft. Finally, his cock sprang free and bounced dramatically in front of Elektra's face. She grinned and gave him a quick tug, then stood up and spun him slowly in a circle for all to see.

Kat and Marisol stood side-by-side with a look of devilish satisfaction on their faces. They looked down and curiously examined Blake's erect penis as he frowned and stepped in a circle until Elektra had rotated him back to his starting position.

"You guys, this is fucking awesome!" Mike howled.

"I know! Seeing Blake shit-faced and embarrassed is worth every bit of my own embarrassment if I have to--" Marisol began. She couldn't even complete her sentence before Elektra strolled right up to her with a wry grin. She grabbed Marisol's hand and started to drag her toward the center of the room. "Ohhh fuck, here we go..." Marisol whined. For someone who was previously so amused by Blake's misery, she tensed up rather quickly.

Chris had only just begun to absorb the seemingly momentous experience of seeing Sienna, one of his closest female friends, in a state of complete nudity. He'd barely had time to acknowledge how the event was playing out and that both Marisol and Kat would soon follow. As he watched Elektra's next victim enter the spider's web, his mind raced with the sexual curiosity that raged inside him so long ago, seeing Marisol in those tight-fitting swimsuits and the tantalizing hints of her naked body.

Elektra seemed to grow stronger by the minute, feeding off the fear and excitement she stoked with her mischievous intentions that seemed less the work of a stripper and more like a sex fiend hell-bent on the complete corruption of society for her own amusement and pleasure.

She seemed to assess the size of Marisol's generous bust, yanking off her top in a manner uniquely geared toward maximizing the erratic wobble that her breasts would achieve, overflowing as they appeared to be from her simple white bra. Her shorts went down next and displayed with dramatic flair the way her skimpy panties sunk into her curves, from the plump firmness of her round ass to the softness of her inner thighs where a meager stretch of fabric gave itself over entirely to a textbook expression of camel toe.

Chris felt his blood pumping through his body, the fierce, almost painful throb of his erection that, despite being fully developed, somehow wanted to expand beyond the limits he knew of his own physicality. Marisol glanced in his direction, giving him a meek look that seemed uncharacteristic of a girl who had always been so flirtatious with him. Now that protective wall she hid behind was vanishing.

Mike swung his beer upward and finished it with a guzzle, then slammed it down on the nearby table. He cracked his knuckles and grinned at Marisol. "This is gonna be better than the Mexican titty bar," he laughed. She smirked and shook her head at him like he was a naughty child.

Marisol felt her bra pop off and her two large breasts bounced free. "Oh-- shit!" she exclaimed, giving a startled reaction. She quickly squeezed her eyes shut. Her body started to shake as the laughter began to bubble up inside, until finally her whole body shook with a belly laugh. Chris stared at her in disbelief, shocked by the sight of her wide brown nipples that wobbled from side to side with the tremors of her weighty breasts.

As she opened her eyes again to face the expressions of the delighted friends around her, Elektra sunk lower, running her hands over the smooth contours of Marisol's body like she were an exquisite goddess carved from solid marble. Grasping Marisol's panties, she began to peel them down slowly, bit by bit, until it traveled over the secret pocket of her femininity.

Marisol's black pubic hair was cropped close to her delicate skin, like a fine layer of stubble moving with an even fluidity toward her labia. Her lips were pronounced and generous with their disclosure of her sweet, pink inner flesh that peeked out seductively. Chris gazed at her gorgeous, faultless vulva and could almost feel the satiny softness it possessed. She looked over at him with a mixture of guardedness and keen interest in the stinging desire that seemed to have overtaken him.

"Okay, I gotta get in on this shit," Mike groaned. He stepped forward and began to peel his shift off. This surprised Elektra. He had stolen her job, after all. She started toward him, reaching for his pants as if to reclaim her duties but he promptly filled her hands with his discarded shirt. She seemed perturbed but paused for a moment and then took a step back.

Chris wondered why she chose not to pursue an aggressive approach with him. Instead, she claimed Kat who giggled and stumbled forward, just as gung-ho about taking this leap as Mike was. Both Mike and Kat appeared to share a certain camaraderie as they pursued their nakedness together. Elektra resumed her amusement as she danced about Kat's perfect body and slowly shed it of clothing while Mike did a teasing, mocking version of his own strip routine.

As they both laughed and carried on, Chris felt himself easing up. Even Sienna seemed to be taken by their jollity and appeared to have lost consciousness of her own embarrassing state for a moment. Marisol and Blake stood side by side, cheering on Kat and Mike with an equal lack of concern for the dangling, protruding bits of their own bodies.

When Elektra unveiled Kat's breasts, there was a brief hush in the room. They bounced free with a precocious spring, then danced about with a spirited frolic that could only be described as expressing her own ebullient nature; a body reflecting a person with an unending passion for life itself. Chris, Mike, and Blake were awestruck. Her boobs bobbed into place with a simple, sloping perfection that was everything the legends foretold and more.

Kat, keenly perceptive of their enchantment, seemed to be preening. She snickered at the way Mike's own clumsy, drunken striptease had been instantly derailed. Kat lurched forward, full of riotous laughter as she yanked his underwear down with a sinister impatience. She leaped back with glee as Mike's penis sprang out and swung wildly through the air, swollen with the same ardor that gripped both Chris and Blake.

Mike laughed and lurched back toward Kat for a vengeful tickle. Kat burst into a fit of giggles again as she contorted her body to avoid Mike's fingers. Her cheerful breasts jostled about playfully, as she became increasingly animated. Elektra took the opportunity of her defenselessness to tug her panties down, revealing a perfectly smooth, shaven pussy. Her impish, rounded outer labia was divided by a clean, pinkish slit that seemed no less perfect and exquisitely feminine as the rest of her body.

Elektra stood back in satisfaction as their playfulness seemed to catch like fire on kindling and spread throughout the room until everyone was giddy with the shock and excitement of their mutual nakedness. Elektra had so skillfully plunged them into the depths of individual humiliation that there was nowhere to go but up, into the wild, erotic embrace of their collective erotic experience.

Marisol and Sienna made their way to each other and gawked at the sight of each other's bodies again, falling all over each other with glee. Chris overheard Sienna whisper, "I can't believe we're standing here looking at their boners!"

"I know!" laughed Marisol as they turned and eyed the array of stiffly bobbing penises surrounding them.

Blake arrived with shots of tequila and started handing them out. Pumped up on adrenaline and nervous energy, they were gladly received by everyone in the room. "Guys..." he began as if starting a toast. "I find myself standing here, making good on all the promises the adolescent-me ever made to myself. Enjoying one set of puss n' boobs after the other. And I just want to say... thank you for giving me the best day of my life!"

Everyone started laughing, took their shots, and then cheered.

"Thank Chris! It's his bachelor party!" Mike exclaimed.

"Yeah! Chris-- boy did you luck out! You got not one but six strippers!" Marisol laughed.

Mike added, "Right. Chris told me to not get a stripper but he said nothing about six!"

They all burst into hysterics. "Hey look, Moe, Larry, and Curly!" Blake chuckled, observing the girls' pussies as they stood in a row and pointing to each one in succession.

"You idiot," giggled Marisol, "Curly didn't have curly hair. He was the bald one, like Kat." She pointed to the hairless slit between Kat's legs. Kat struck a mock stripper pose that flashed her smooth vulva in the most intimate way possible.

"Let's see... what do the guys' dicks look like?" mused Kat.

Marisol joined her in studying their cocks. "I think they're cute. They're like... huge drawbridges that have risen up to temporarily halt a couple of shriveled tumbleweeds."

"What?!?" Kat laughed, nearly choking on her own laughter.

Sienna began to grow red again. "I love how you're all just standing around talking about each other's private parts," she chuckled.

Marisol began to reply, unaware that Elektra was still far from done executing her plans. "It's kinda fascinating to see someone's body after you've known them so long and..."

As she listened to Marisol, Sienna suddenly felt her hand being grasped and tugged to the side. Chris turned to catch the sight of Elektra stepping behind him, dragging a bewildered Sienna with her. He felt the sudden warmth of Elektra's body as it moved up against his back. Then, out of nowhere, he felt an unexpected contact of soft skin that made him almost leap out of his own.

Marisol abruptly stopped talking and gasped. The group was once again hushed as Elektra guided Sienna's hand between Chris' legs and wrapped her fingers around his thick, pulsing cock.

"Um... oh my god... guys-- guys!" Sienna shrieked as Elektra moved her hand slowly up and down the full length of Chris' hard shaft. As everyone's laughter began to bubble over again, Sienna fell limp, letting Elektra take complete control, afraid to show any shred of evidence that her scandalous manipulations where anything but a task being forced upon her.

Sienna looked up at Chris who smiled meekly at her, unsure how to react. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." she mumbled. "I can't believe she's m-making me touch your penis..."

Kat laughed, "He's clearly enjoying it..."

Sienna let out a sudden laugh and then searched Chris' eyes as if trying to determine if this was true. "Don't get any ideas. You're just lucky it's your bachelor party," she giggled. Chris kept smiling at her. For a moment, they got stuck in each other's eyes. Sienna felt a flutter in her stomach as she realized that she was just covering up her arousal and that he knew it.

Elektra spun around to Chris' front and adjusted Sienna until she faced him squarely. Then she began to guide Sienna downward. Sienna suddenly dropped to her knees and gasped. "What?! Does she want me to..." She blinked in disbelief at Chris' aching, distended cock sprouting outward toward her face.

"Ohhhh my god!" Marisol hollered.

"Seriously. What kind of stripper is this?" Blake laughed.

Kat seemed to be especially taken aback by Elektra's implication. She was instantly quieted, then glanced over at Blake, studying his amused reaction to what had just occurred. She let out a sudden sigh. "Fuck it," she said. Everyone turned to look at her. Kat took a deep breath in and charged forward toward Blake whose face softened into an expression of confusion.

She confidently strolled right up to Blake and gave him a brief, hard stare in the eyes. "I shoulda done this a long time ago, anyway," Kat muttered. Then she squatted down in front of him, grasped his erection, and plunged it into her mouth. Within an instant, her head was bobbing back and forth, smoothing taking him inside with an urgency that suggested it was long overdue.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers