She's a Wild One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers

As if on cue, Chris felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out. A text message from Brielle had just arrived. He opened it.

"How'd it go, baby?" it read.

Chris quickly sat down on the couch, staring at the message in disbelief. His face glowed in the aura surrounding the brightly lit screen. A mixture of emotions struggled to find their way to his face. -- Surprise. Excitement. Confusion.

"Good," he sent back, unsure what to say.

"Yay! NOW you're ready to be my husband..." he received next. He stared at it for several moments.

As if reacting with amusement to his silence, a second message popped up.

Brielle had sent a single emoji: a smiling face with devil horns. Its wicked smile perfectly reproduced the one that so often came to her face...

***

If you enjoyed this fantasy, please consider clicking a star to vote and check out the other April Fools contest submissions! Happy April Fools Day to all!

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers