She's a Wild One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,865 Followers

If it weren't for the rapid thump of the music blaring from Mike's stereo, it would have been possible to hear a pin drop. No one quite knew how to react to the turn of events. Marisol gawked at Kat with wide eyes. Sienna remained kneeling in front of Chris, her head angled sharply to the side to stare in horror at Kat and Blake. Mike stood there frozen with a beer clinging to the tip of his lips.

Chris felt himself go pale, wondering how much more of a circus his quiet bachelor party would turn into. Finally, Mike slowly lowered his beer and turned toward Chris. He broke the shocking silence with a shout. "Hey, Chris!"

"Wh-what?" Chris mumbled.

"Surprise! This isn't your bachelor party!" he laughed.

"What the fuck is it, then?"

"Welcome to your first orgy!" Mike blurted out before enthusiastically returning the beer can to his lips.

Everyone seemed to react at once. It was a mishmash of gasps, and murmurs, and questions. Marisol's voice seemed to rise above them all. "What the fuck are you smoking, dude?" she exclaimed.

"Don't look at me!" he chuckled, pointing to Elektra. "She started it!"

Elektra grinned and looked down suddenly at Sienna. Startled, she began opening and closing her mouth as if trying to say something. Elektra ran her fingers through Sienna's hair and turned her face back toward Chris' protruding erection.

Exasperated, Sienna mumbled, "Wh-wh-what-- no... I-can't..."

Yet Sienna had never let go of Chris cock. He felt her tighten her grip nervously. It felt good. She stared at the tip of his penis, then up at his face, then back toward his body. Chris felt her hand trembling violently and could hear her breathing rapidly. Her jaw began to tremble as she became suddenly transfixed with his warm, swollen appendage beating at the core of her fist. She seemed to be at war with herself, captivated at the invitation but also struggling to make sense of it and the feelings developing inside her body.

Sienna took one last look up at Chris' face, her lips still wet and quietly trembling. It seemed as if she was asking him permission, full of shame for wanting to follow Elektra's instruction. Chris couldn't believe what was happening. After he said nothing, she slowly advanced toward his body until contact was made. Sienna took his penis and began to carefully glide it inside her mouth, letting it slip over the warm, wet plane of her flattened tongue.

"Oh-my-god, oh-my-god, oh-my-god," Marisol said, staring at the two couples in shock. She took several steps backward until her butt bumped into the table and then stood there with her hands over her mouth.

Chris' entire world was shattered. The sensation of being taken deep into Sienna's mouth, the way she got to know his body at that moment so intimately and unexpectedly, sent him reeling. He felt a shiver shoot through his body as he felt himself sliding back and forth through her mouth with increasing speed.

As if needing to check in with how he was feeling about it, Sienna frantically searched upward for his eyes until they connected. He knew instantaneously that their friendship, and the friendships he had with all his friends, had forever changed, even before she said a word and revealed her growing passion. Even before he saw Marisol cautiously approaching Mike's body, as if feeling left out, astonished with her own actions as she found herself reaching down to cup his balls and massage them gently in her hands.

Sienna stopped sucking him for a moment to whisper as if out of breath, "You're so hard..." She handled his cock as if it were a strange artifact which captured her imagination. "I can't believe I'm... sucking your cock... Chris..." He could hear the exasperation in her clumsy words, the total scandal written across her face. She seemed almost delirious.

She plunged him back inside and Chris groaned. He could hear Blake and Mike groaning as well. As he squinted his eyes and dizzily looked around the room, he could see only heads darting back and forth, he could only hear a symphony of slurping and sucking sounds.

"Sienna..." Chris moaned.

She pulled him out again, seemingly still desperate to tell him how she was feeling. Her jaw was still quivering, she ran her nose alongside his long, swollen shaft still left glossy by her saliva. "I love your smell so much," she continued with a sense of astonishment. He watched her suddenly kiss the tip of his penis, following it with several more along his throbbing shaft until she whimpered and took him back inside, cupping his balls to massage them gently as she hungrily devoured his cock.

The room fell eerily quiet. All wisecracks and idle banter had ceased. What remained was a panoply of quiet sucking sounds, sideways glances, and an awkward shared disbelief. However, it was as if, with one simple action, Elektra had set off an avalanche of suppressed curiosities, fantasies, perhaps even secret flames. Each of them needing a mere lit fuse to set off an explosive powder keg that had been lying there in wait for years of coming of age together. And yet, at first, no one dared to speak a word of acknowledgment about the turn of events, afraid to be the first to offer their opinion on it.

Nearby, Marisol let Mike's cock pop out of her mouth and then teasingly dragged her tongue along the surface of his scrotum and up along his shaft, just as Elektra had done to Chris. She suddenly started to giggle. "I can't believe I was once embarrassed to sit next to you in health class during sex ed because they showed us a picture of male genitals, and now I'm actually licking your balls," she said.

"Yeah it's come full circle," Mike laughed. "This is exactly what I was imagining you doing in that class."

"Haha, somehow I don't doubt that."

"Like you weren't just as horny back then," he added with a grin.

"It's true..." she replied with a smirk "I fantasized about fucking each of you at one time or another. I'm sure we all did." Blake proudly raised his hand. Chris was astonished at how nonchalantly both of them had spilled the beans on their secret fantasies about one another.

Kat chimed in, "Sienna, remember that night you slept over my house and we were talking about that kid, Oliver?"

Sienna shrieked, "Shut up! Shut up!" as if she was afraid of what Kat might reveal next.

Kat laughed. "I remember what you confessed to me--"

Marisol cut her off. "Oh my god, did you guys fantasize about Oliver!? So did I!"

Sienna added, "He was so cute with his glasses. Why did he ever get contacts?!"

"Damn, and I thought the guys were bad!" Blake chuckled.

"Well... I'll show you what I fantasized about..." Kat said, calmly. With a sly grin, she pushed Blake back onto the soft carpet.

"Oh fuck..." Blake muttered as she began to climb atop his body. Everyone watched in amazement as she reached down and grasped his cock, angling it up toward her body and sinking down onto him until it smoothly entered her body. She began to grind her hips slowly, using exaggerated motions that made her tight, round bum squeeze and release in alternation. Then she transitioned into a spirited ride, bouncing up and down on his body with enthusiasm. Kat ran her hands up through her hair and arched backward, extending her chest forward and emitting a playful laugh.

Chris watched his friend's thick cock rapidly sink into her body and slide out again, causing his tight sack to wobble each time the pressure of her body bore down on his. He caught his expression; one of absolute wonder and enchantment at the joyful bounce of her perfect breasts that she exhibited proudly and with obvious flair. He grasped her body and they fucked like it had been a long time in coming.

When Chris and Sienna turned to face each other again, in acknowledgment of what they'd both been observing, Chris couldn't help but wonder if they were facing the same situation.

Sienna's voice was barely audible, straining on her own emotion, but she managed a quiet, "Do you..." He realized that, though she didn't quite finish her sentence, Sienna just said the one thing that he had been so desperate to hear so long ago while lying there next to her that night after the movie.

"If you want to..." he said, nervously. Then he felt guilty for dumping all the pressure on her and changed his answer to, "Okay."

Chris watched Sienna's chest swell as she received his response. Then she laid back, presenting her body to him with cautious and silent anticipation. He inched his way forward toward her body as he separated her legs. She tensed up and eyed him nervously as he observed her hips opening to present him with the most intimate and vulnerable view of her body he could imagine. Her sex was wild and hairy, her labia fleshy, moist, and fuzzy. He reached out and separated her lips with his fingers. She blossomed for him. A satiny pink emerged, glistening and quivering at his touch.

He felt her tremble and sigh, becoming ensnared in the desperate look she gave him. With an expression of comfort and reassurance, he connected with Sienna while stroking her delicately, feeling his fingers becoming moist and slick. Her breath quickened as he began to rub her in circles. An intensity in her face grew until he could see that she could bear no more.

Chris stopped abruptly and, saying nothing, eased his hips forward to position himself between her legs. He glanced down briefly to guide himself to the pink, gaping hole surrounded by dark thatch, and then pushed forward. Returning his eyes to hers, they observed each other's building crisis as they felt the mutual bliss of his cock entering her body.

As Chris began thrusting, he became mesmerized by Sienna's look of longing, the sway of her heavy breasts, the clammy wetness of her inner thighs. Each time his pelvis pounded against her mons, he could briefly feel her damp humidity against his body. Sienna's pubic hair had gathered into warm, slick clumps. He found himself disoriented by the earthy funk of her body's generous lubrication. It was the same odor he'd detected in the bathroom years ago. The one that had bloomed from her body in response to the film they had seen.

Memories of that evening came rushing back, along with all the fantasies it had inspired. He felt the need to confess.

"Remember that night I crashed at your place and we watched that French movie?" he sighed. As if she knew exactly what he was going to say, Sienna's eyes shot open wide and she began to nod quickly. "I noticed when I went to the bathroom... how you changed your panties..."

Sienna inhaled suddenly and seemed to hold her breath. At first, Chris worried that he'd embarrassed her by revealing his knowledge of what had happened to her body. However, he felt Sienna begin to urge her hips against his with a frantic, jerking motion. If she was anything other than turned on by his admission, it was certainly not apparent.

"Chris..." she mumbled.

"Yeah?" he said, as their bodies continued to grind passionately together.

"I need to-- Tell me what you were thinking that night? I really need to know..."

Chris knew they had passed the point of no return. Not just in the way their relationship had so quickly become physical but also to the degree that their thoughts would now be completely exposed as well. "I could smell you..." he moaned, "I could tell how horny you were..."

"Ngh!" she squeaked, aroused by his secret knowledge of her shameful desires. "I... I wondered if you..." Sienna could barely speak, struggling to maintain her composure in order to finish her train of thought.

Chris began to fuck her even harder. Sienna's wide, pink nipples jolted back and forth with an even rhythm as he watched his cock plunge through a thick forest and into her creamy depths. "I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like if we... you know. But I wasn't sure if you felt that way. I mean, I didn't want to mess up our friendship," he continued to confess.

Sienna couldn't stand it any longer. She gazed up into his eyes, shaking uncontrollably with emotion. "Chris... I was lying awake all night. I couldn't sleep..." she whimpered. "I couldn't stop thinking of-- imagining us fucking. Oh god, I wanted us to fuck so badly... I soaked my second pair of panties and was afraid you'd know!"

Chris laughed. Sienna's face suddenly lit up with a smile. The outpouring of emotion caused her to giggle with the intoxication of release. "Ugh, I wanted you so badly," he added.

Sienna moaned. "Yes... I wanted to feel you inside me... I was so wet. I wanted you to make me come and then fall asleep in your arms, naked."

"Fuck, why didn't we!?" he asked, pounding her frantically. The sound of her squelching body conveyed the maddening desire of her body for his. Her beautiful, unique aroma enveloped them both.

She grasped for him frantically, tugging him closer, begging him to coax out more and more of her pleasure. He grasped her breasts, moaning helplessly as they jostled in his hands. "You and me..." she sputtered between gasps for air, "We're a lot alike... No confidence!"

They both laughed and drove their bodies together, filling the room with the sounds of their grunts and raw hunger. "Mmmh! Chris!" she cried out. "Yes... I'm gonna... ngh!" Sienna's body seized up in a fit of crisis. She clutched at his body as if in pain before hers began to quake with rolling thunder. Chris could feel her body flooding him with the powerful release of everything that had built up over so many years and it felt wonderful.

Sienna collapsed in exhaustion, her hair plastered to the side of her face, her lower lip hanging half open, still trembling as her warm breath crossed over it. Her head rolled over to seek his eyes as he pulled up alongside her. "There's a guy I like now... I want to do this with him. I need to do with him what I didn't have the courage to do before with you," she whispered, suddenly taking on a serious tone.

"Do it," Chris said sharply. "Life's too short." A smile widened across both their faces.

"Thank you," she whispered back. She leaned over and gave Chris a soft kiss on the cheek.

Chris pondered what that thank-you meant. He realized that fucking each other didn't just bring closure to a long-lost opportunity between them. It was a much needed moment of transformation for them both. Something to push them toward their sexual potential. At that moment, they were uniquely suited to teach each other that it was never too late to take a leap of faith that seemed so terrifying. If they could do it, at long last, then she would be able to do it with whomever it was that she was pining after.

He saw that something had changed in her expression. He was genuinely happy for her.

Chris soon realized that in the time he and Sienna had spent together, the situation had evolved all around them. Elektra had retired to the couch to watch her handiwork with cryptic interest. Kat was delivering sassy remarks as Mike began eagerly eating her pussy. It was clear that partners were going to be traded. Before long, Sienna approached Blake with an apparent desire to practice her newfound sexual confidence. Moments later, she was in his arms, riding him in his lap, laughing excitedly at the strength he exhibited, bouncing her joyfully on his cock as her buttocks slapped against his thighs. Chris marveled at her transformation.

Marisol approached Chris with quite the opposite determination as Sienna had done. Without even asking, she climbed eagerly atop him. He noticed something different in her eyes. Not a hesitant, anxious desire. Instead, she looked like she was on a mission both to enjoy the opportunity that presented itself and to ensure that Chris would enjoy it too.

He watched her laugh and grasp his cock, giving it a playful squeeze to feel its deep throbbing. She claimed it as if it belonged to her. "Oh god," she groaned, rolling her head briefly backward, "You have such a beautiful cock!" She rubbed it happily, fascinated by his length and girth and the response to her touch.

Chris chuckled. Seeing him so delighted only made her more excited. She slapped it a few times against her vulva. The loose flesh of her labia was already sodden and slippery from her previous activities. As she began to rub his hard shaft against the opening of her vagina, she gave him a fiercely desirous look and said, "Mmm, I love the feel of your hard cock against my pussy..."

Chris was startled by the verbal expression of her craving, especially after his experience with Sienna. However, it began to drive him mad with an eagerness to penetrate her. He examined her beautiful vulva, the way her smooth, cropped fuzz seemed to channel inward toward the widening pink slit crowned with an already budding clit.

"Ugh... Marisol..." he groaned, impatiently wrestling his cock from her grasp and rubbing his swollen head briskly between the folds of her labia. She narrowed her eyes and seemed to hiss with delight as he forced himself through her opening. He felt her expand to receive him and his cock suddenly sunk deep into her body, zipping smoothly against the warm, lubricated inner walls of her body.

"Mmmm... yes," she exhaled. Marisol placed her hands on his chest and locked eyes with Chris as she began to hump his body with the same mirth that he'd always admired her for. Again and again, she scooped her body forward with a long, undulating rhythm that drove his cock deeper and deeper into her body. He felt her warm inner walls sliding against his body, applying pressure to his straining girth as if she used every muscle of her body to massage his cock.

"Oh god-- fuck me," she growled as if angry with him for taking so long to reach this stage of their relationship.

Chris moaned, completely disarmed by the pleasure he derived from her body as it moved with a serpentine rhythm to milk his aching cock. "Jesus... Marisol..." he muttered. "I can't believe we're doing this..."

"It's about fucking time," she snapped. He laughed. "I've only been waiting for this, for like, forever!"

"Really?"

"God-- you're such an idiot, sometimes!" she laughed.

"Huh?"

She rolled her eyes as she began to spring up and down on his cock, driving it upward through her tight pussy with an amused exhilaration. "Come on Chris... are you that clueless? I've been hot for you since like the day we met. You just never seemed to care."

"Wait. Hold up. You have?"

"Why do you think I was always joining the after school clubs you were in? I fuckin' wrote you notes with a little heart on them, like every day."

"I thought that's just how you always signed your name!"

She rolled her eyes. "I even dragged you shopping for bathing suits that one time. I mean, hello! I knew you were peeking and trying to see me undress. I freakin' tried on those bathing suits naked for that reason! Do you even know how unhygienic that is!" Chris started laughing.

"Anyway, don't get me wrong. I'm not bittersweet about you marrying Brielle. You're actually great for each other. But if I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm glad we have this chance together before you tie the knot; when I can make you completely mine just to know what it's like."

With this, she began to fuck him with an aggression and intensity that he could barely withstand. "Oh fuck..." she wailed, grinding his cock ambitiously. "I'm so wet... ngh... Does that feel good?"

"Yes!" he groaned.

"You like that?" she continued with a wicked grin. The tenacious suction of her body polished his throbbing cock until it felt like it was on fire, tingling so fiercely that he feared he might explode inside her at any moment.

"Marisol--" he moaned. "I feel like I'm gonna--" He briefly tried to ward her off.

She wasn't listening to him. "Mmmh-- Chris!" she continued. "Don't stop! It feels so good... make me come!" Marisol suddenly seemed drunk and lost in a haze, bouncing frantically upon his body. Her crisp brown nipples shimmied back and forth as her body engaged his like a jackhammer. "Please... please..." she repeated.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,865 Followers