She's a Wild One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,873 Followers

Chris felt a fear rising inside him as he ached for release but fought against it with everything he could muster.

"Fuck! Yes! Chris! I'm coming!" she shrieked. She jerked her hips erratically, desperate to drive him to her absolute depths, to make him feel the shiver erupting from within; an intense, rippling orgasm that swept outward and engaged her entire body. She fell forward, clutching for his body for support as she repeatedly seized up with passion. He felt her cling anxiously against him, the soft mound of her buttocks quivering as she continued to spasm in his arms.

Then she lay limp, burying her face in his chest and sighing happily. He felt her eyelids flittering against his skin, her hot breath flowing across his nipples. Finally, she pulled herself up and gave him a dizzy look. A smile emerged, followed by a laugh.

"You okay?" she asked, amused by his own bewildered expression.

"Yeah... I almost came!" he laughed.

"Oh! Well, I'm glad you saved it. Just in case, I dunno, you think there should be a next time," she joked. Marisol winked at Chris and gave his hand a tender squeeze. With a grunt, she pushed herself up onto her butt and then stood up, briefly struggling to regain her balance. Chris gazed at her in wonder as she smirked, then turned around and began to wander off, wagging her rear end sarcastically behind her.

Before Chris could process what was going on, Kat appeared out of the blue as if she had been awaiting her turn with him. "C'mere bachelor boy," she said with a grin.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Chris laughed.

"Did what?"

"Gave Blake a blow job out of the blue. Now look what you caused!" He gestured at the free-spirited fucking taking place around them. Mike had just claimed Sienna for himself and Marisol now had her eyes set on Blake.

Kat chuckled, "Don't worry... don't worry. I've got something for you too."

"Ha, I didn't mean it like that."

"Didn't you?" she replied with a sly grin.

Kat strolled straight up to Chris and grabbed his hands. As if knowing exactly what he wanted to do, she pulled them to her chest and placed them squarely on her perfect breasts. Chris felt their warm roundness filling his hands, her hardened nipples poking against the clammy centers of his palms. He gave them a soft squeeze. They compressed in his hands, then sprung back to their lovely firmness, reconstituting their superior shape.

"I have an idea," she said, enjoying his expression of awe. Kat set Chris down on one end of the couch and knelt down in front of him. She took his cock and fed it into the cavity between her breasts, then squeezed them together and began to massage him back and forth. "Mmmm..." she said.

Chris leaned back in a state of bliss, extending his hard cock through the tight channel between her boobs, watching her bounce them up and down, driving his shaft enthusiastically through the chasm of her cleavage. She leaned in toward his penis, watching his thick, reddish cockhead blooming from her bosom and sinking back down again. She inhaled deeply, then laughed.

"Geez. The only person that smells more aroused than you right now is Marisol! You still smell like her." Chris chuckled at her comment. "Ah, I had almost forgotten the extra perks of an orgy," Kat added. He couldn't believe the way she talked so casually about the scandal of group sex that had erupted between them. He wondered if she'd ever done it before. If any of his friends had, it would have been her.

As he sat there, draped lazily over the couch, intoxicated with the extreme pleasure of having his throbbing cock squeezed and massaged by the most perfect pair of breasts he'd ever seen, he felt a sudden burst of excitement and sexual prowess. He simply didn't care anymore. He didn't care about his embarrassment being stripped in front of his friends. He didn't care about the awkwardness between them as they revealed their long-hidden sexual urges.

All he cared about was embracing the sudden outbreak of lust that was flourishing between them and to enjoy it for all it was worth.

Chris quickly assessed Kat's lithe, yoga body, estimating his abilities to try something he had only seen in porn. He pulled himself free from her jostling breasts and reached under her legs. Kat squealed and threw her arms around his neck as he pushed himself forward and attempted to lift her into the air.

"Chris!" she laughed. "Wow. Bachelor boy's getting into the spirit!" she exclaimed as he scooped her up into his arms and stood up.

Kat's legs wrapped around his body and he felt her feet rest against his butt. He bounced her up and down a couple of times, adjusting her position until he could lower her onto his engorged cock. He felt it parting her smooth, hairless slit with ease and plunging itself into the slippery interior of her body. Her vagina expanded wide to receive his upright penis as she gazed straight forward into his eyes with merriment and surprise at his sudden actions.

Chris groaned as he began to bounce her up and down on his cock. Before long, he felt the warm, slick emissions of her body glazing his cock as it dug hungrily through her body as if reaching for her deepest recesses.

"Ngh... you feel exactly as good as I've always imagined..." she moaned.

Chris laughed. "As if you've fantasized about me before..."

She seemed surprised. "What are you talking about? Of course I have!" she giggled, breathing rapidly and brimming with excitement at the way she rebounded upon his swollen member.

"Seriously?"

"I heard what you and Marisol just said... If we're all gonna confess something here, I'll tell you something about that yoga class you took." She tightened her arms around his neck, drawing herself closer to his body, springing happily on his cock and letting her dynamic tits recoil against his body. He felt her nipples brushing against his and shivered with pleasure.

She continued, "I spent so long after that trying to picture what your dick looked like under there that I can still remember exactly how it felt through your shorts. I memorized the sensation of feeling you growing there, aching with frustration. If I could have, I would have dropped your shorts and taken care of your need right then and there." Chris grinned at her in amazement. "Let's just say I've called one of my favorite dildos by your name more than a few times..."

There was a mischievous sparkle in her eye as she confessed this to him as if her goal was to turn herself on by exposing this information as much as it was to turn him on.

Chris had spent his entire life looking at Kat with sheer awe. Awe that he'd since only felt for Brielle. The fact that she fantasized about him sent him reeling with a confidence boost like he'd never felt before. He suddenly realized that he felt the way Sienna must have felt with him earlier. There was Kat, so genuine in her affections, her desire for his body suddenly crossing the gulf of doubt that lay between them.

If Kat, someone he held on such a pedestal, felt this way about him, then maybe it wasn't so unusual that Brielle, the love of his life did too. He suddenly felt the desire to let go of his insecurities and just enjoy the bliss that life sometimes gave him.

Chris swung Kat around and took a few steps back toward the couch, then dropped her gently onto it. With no pause in the action, he continued to fuck her frantically, entranced by the sight of her breasts and the wild springing action he could trigger with his forceful thrusts. She watched his eyes, delighting in the way he devoured the sight of her dancing nipples.

"You can come on my tits if you want," she giggled.

Suddenly, Elektra sprang from the couch. She approached them both, wagging her finger back and forth. With a smirk, she tugged at Chris' arm until he relented and pulled out of Kat. Kat laughed with surprise and watched as Elektra reclaimed Chris for herself, pulling him onto the couch and getting onto her hands and knees. Bewildered, Chris watched as she stretched her ass out to him, inviting him to enter her from behind. Kat snickered and headed off to find Blake again.

Elektra widened her legs and rotated her hips to open them toward his body. Chris watched her puckered anus emerge, followed by her hairless pussy that began to stretch and widen as if inviting him inside. Her labia had thickened with arousal, in anticipation of his entry. She turned and gazed back at him. Gone was the dominant vixen playing her wicked tricks. Now she wanted his revenge in the form of his own, punishing indulgence.

He gave her pussy a quick rub, widening her lips further and presenting himself with the deep portal to her body. Then he eased forward and sunk his cock inside, feeling her warm, eager embrace. He began to slowly grind his hips back and forth, watching her body greedily devour him, then started pumping into her harder and harder until she sprang repeatedly off his advancing body.

For a while, Chris pondered the whole casual sex thing occurring around him, marveling at how comfortable and natural it had become due to being built upon a closeness and friendship that had developed over such a long time. He dwelled on the new dimensions that were opening up to them, all of a sudden. Knowing the parts unseen. The secret smells and tastes and sensations that now could be shared. The new language of communicating their long-nurtured feelings. However, in the back of his mind, he also wondered what it would all mean to him, being on the verge of marriage.

He couldn't worry about that now. This was supposed to be his one last hurrah, after all.

Chris returned his attention to Elektra's sumptuous ass as it recoiled against his body, the slight ripple of her cheeks coinciding with the powerful thrust of his cock as it drove back and forth through her dripping pussy. He groaned loudly, realizing that he was quickly reaching the same limit of his pleasure that he had earlier with Marisol.

Turning away in an attempt to regain control, he saw Sienna standing across the room, laughing into her hands. On the floor in front of her, Kat sat beside Blake, frantically jerking him off. "I'm gonna win!" she exclaimed.

"No way!" laughed Marisol, who sat beside Mike, tugging his cock. Chris laughed at their race to see who they could make come first, or conversely, which of the guys could hold out the longest.

All of a sudden, Chris heard an unfamiliar whisper. "You can come inside me, it's okay." He did a double-take and saw Elektra glancing back at him with a smile. Her head lolled about lazily, depicting a welcoming attitude toward the sensation of her own pleasure, delivered by a complete stranger.

"Wha-what? I can't do that, I'll make you--"

"No really, that's all taken care of," she said reassuringly.

"O-okay..." he sputtered with understanding, yet bewildered by her unexpected first words. He grasped her ass and began to pound her mercilessly, groaning loudly as he neared the point of no return. Her pussy began to squelch loudly, becoming increasingly fragrant and wet with her free-flowing juices. He watched her breasts swinging madly beneath her chest as she began to whine and then cry out in pleasure.

"Yes..." she moaned. "Fuck me, Chris... Come for me. Fill my pussy!"

"Jesus... mmmh!" Chris groaned, unable to withstand any more. He felt a swelling sensation rising inside him, a tremendous pleasure like a tidal wave, threatening to obliterate him. Then it struck like thunder. A powerful force flowing through him in waves, surging through his cock. He began to see stars as he felt himself pumping a thick stream of cum into her body, again and again, each time urging him to expend himself completely until nothing remained of him but a placid bliss.

Elektra threw her head into the couch cushion and screamed with pleasure as she erupted with her own orgasm, issued in response to the sensation of his cum squirting inside her in powerful jets. Chris quickly recovered from a momentary loss of consciousness to find himself staring at the long shaft of his cock relaxing to a slow thrust. It was smeared with a sticky white film that clung to her sopping labia and began to drip down her inner thigh as it oozed from her body.

Chris sat back in exhaustion, letting his hard cock sluice from her body, releasing a viscous trail of ejaculate. He heard his friends groaning and glanced over at them. Blake and Mike were wincing and struggling to maintain control of their writhing bodies as the girls' fists shot up and down the full length of their upright cocks.

Kat shot a quick smirk over at Marisol. She suddenly seemed to have an idea. Reaching down between her legs, Kat quickly wiped herself and returned to Blake's cock, her fingers now shiny and mucilaginous. She briskly resumed stroking his cock with her own juices as an additional lubricant. Within an instant, Blake began to shiver and jerk his hips.

A thick geyser spurted from his cock, squirting high into the air and landing with a splash on his thigh. He grunted loudly as he released another spurt, followed by another. Kat laughed with glee at the sight of his wild ejaculations. Nearby, Marisol gasped as Mike began to come, erupting like a volcano until her fist was coated in semen.

"Told you!" Mike groaned, "I win..."

Blake, still catching his breath, muttered, "Fuck that. We clearly both won." The girls laughed.

After a brief recuperation and cleanup, everyone remained equally animated. Elektra was offered a drink which she gladly accepted, drinking it in still total silence from a chair across the room while watching the rest of the show through the narrow squint of her eyes.

The way they acted around each other was instantly transformed, becoming a sort of idyllic camaraderie, openly embracing their state of undress, letting it all hang out without a care in the world about seeing each other's private parts. Certainly not after what just transpired. They laughed, resumed drinking, and carried on in the nude, not just with the kind of casual friendship that Chris usually enjoyed, but somehow even deeper than that. After all, they had nothing left to hide, nothing remaining left unshared between them, neither physically nor emotionally.

All the baggage Chris had discussed with Sienna, Marisol, and Kat had melted away. It was insignificant now. They'd broken through it. It was just a bygone hurtle in the awakening of a complete expression of their deep friendship. Sienna's life was about to become unstuck thanks to him. Marisol had been given the closure she needed for an old flame she still carried. Kat had helped him realize his own self-confidence and worth.

However, amazingly, he found himself desperate at that moment to return to Brielle's arms.

Chris laughed as he spontaneously recalled Charles Dickens', Christmas Carol. It was as if he'd been visited by three spirits who then returned him to reality, somehow able to give more of himself to the ones he loved than he ever had before. Rather than feeling confused by what he had just done, he felt renewed and revitalized, ready to move on to a new chapter of his life.

The party eventually began to die down as the alcohol began to take its toll. Chris watched his friends get dressed and begin to leave, offering him a parting congratulations, sealed with hugs and kisses that felt more natural and unguarded than ever before. Finally, he found himself alone with the two people who had triggered the whole afternoon of shenanigans: one of his oldest friends and a mysterious, mute stripper.

Mike twisted his face. "Fuck, I have to take a serious piss. I'll get more beer, too." He hurried across the room and through a doorway. Chris heard him shout from the other room, "Set up Mario Kart! I'm gotta beat your ass. I won't have a chance to do it anymore after you get fucking married."

With everyone finally gone, Elektra wasted no time in strapping herself back into the seductive undergarments that lay about in shambles. It was amusing how easily they could be pieced back together after such a ceremonious disjunction. As Chris gave a small hop and tugged his boxers back on, Chris observed with a sense of wonder at how quickly the flair Elektra previously performed every action with was now gone, replaced with movements that were as plainly purposeful as his own.

It was just a job for her, after all. As much fun as she had been, he was not unaware of that fact.

She cast him an upward glance as if feeling pressured to acknowledge his awkward silence. "Had fun?" she asked, simply.

"Oh, so you do talk, I didn't just imagine it earlier!" Chris laughed.

"Yes," she replied with a smirk. Elektra finished lacing up her boots and stood back up. She took a few steps forward and extended her hand. "Samantha," she said.

He smiled and gave her hand a shake. "Thanks for trusting me with your real name," he laughed.

Elektra shrugged and added, "It's no secret that I'm a stripper." She paused for a second as if realizing she wanted to clarify something. She shook a finger back and forth between the two of them and added, "Just for the record. I don't normally perform the extra services. -- That's for special clients only."

Chris raised an eyebrow. "Well, thanks! I don't know what Mike did to convince you I'm that special but I'll take it. To be honest, I can't imagine how he could even afford to pay you what this must have cost. He doesn't even have a steady job. He's lucky his parents even got him this place."

Elektra yanked her trench coat off the rack and then turned to look at Chris. She peered at him oddly. "Pssshhh!" she hissed. "I hate to break it to you but your friend didn't arrange squat. I wouldn't do a favor like this for a guy like that, even if I had known him all my life." She rolled her eyes and with one smooth swing flung the coat around her shoulders.

"Huh? He didn't hire you?"

"Nope. Surprise! ... I guess? He was just asked to arrange your party and text me a time and place."

"Uh... So someone instructed you both to do all this?" She made an affirmative clicking sound and winked at him, then stepped toward the door. Chris rushed after her. "Who?!" he asked.

Elektra opened the door and stepped out onto the landing. She turned and smiled at him. "Sorry. I've got explicit orders not to say."

She finally gave him a sympathetic look upon seeing his face fall. Elektra sighed. "Just an old friend. We used to... um... work together. That was a long time ago. Anyway, it was fun." Elektra gave him a brief squeeze on the hand.

Chris watched her head down the steps then make her way to the end of the driveway where her car was parked. It beeped and flashed its headlights as it unlocked. When she reached the driver's side door, she opened it and looked up, surprised to see Chris lingering there. She paused for a moment.

"Hey," she called out. Chris became suddenly alert. "It's funny. You seem so sweet and innocent. I never would have thought--" Elektra didn't finish the sentence. Instead, she left him one parting comment. "Who knows? Maybe this is their way of coaxing out your wild side." She began chuckling as she got into the car and drove off.

Chris froze in the doorway, watching the car roll down the street until it vanished. Elektra's last words rattled around in his brain, refusing to be absorbed. It was a familiar sort of comment. One that he couldn't quite fathom could possibly be connected to the one person that he knew it had sometimes been used to describe...

Chris closed the door and wandered aimlessly back into the living room, still reeling from the exchange. His heart began racing. He didn't know whether to start feeling anguished about what he'd just done behind Brielle's back, or if he needed to pursue a new suspicion of her being behind it all along.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,873 Followers