She's Mad at You

Story Info
Realistic domestic sex with dominant wife.
1.2k words
3.59
20.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PleasePin
PleasePin
13 Followers

You walk in the bedroom, hoping.

"You made sure the doors are locked and the stove is off?" she asks. It starts on that most mundane note, like the last hundred times. That's still all it takes for your dick to spring up, because you know what it means. "Alright, let's get it over with," she yawns. She slips her nightshirt over those big floppy tits and lays on her back.

But then she sits up and says, "I'm so pissed at you. You lose your phone, lose your keys, forget to take out the garbage..." A wry smile comes over those thick lips. "I wish we did BDSM so I could whip you." You keep taking your clothes off in total silence. "Remember when I caught you on your phone looking up 'mistresses'--" she puts quotes around the word, with mocking disgust, "in our fucking zip code?"

"That never happened! Why are you saying it again?" You are quite literally blushing.

"Yeah right, I must be crazy. Fine, I'll stop embarrassing you." You're afraid to say anything else so you just move in to cup her tits. "Rub my back first." She turns onto her stomach. You pull down her pajama bottoms and dive right down to kissing her ass like a starving virgin. "I said 'rub.' Start with my shoulders." You lay your nude body on top of hers, your dick poking blindly between her legs as your hands kneed her shoulders. Gradually you work back down, rubbing her middle back impatiently, finally to her ass where you rub and then kiss and then lick. She's letting it happen. You move toward her rim and venture a lick. "I told you never to do that. That's enough," she says, turning over on her back. "Get down there, slave...don't mind me, I'm trying something new."

You still say nothing. You take the pillow and slide it under her ass as she arches up to make room, her knees propped up in a V shape. You inch forward on the bed, perching your dick along her left foot. You kiss her left knee and start working your way down that long, thick V. "I'm getting tired. Just get to it...Oh, I trimmed for you."

You begin slowly, the way she likes it, scraping the back of your tongue on her clit. Each hand goes under her leg up to the breast; your palms squeeze as your index fingers slide across her nipples, making them erect. Her kinky talk has you more worked up than usual and you start putting your neck into it, trying to take it to another level. "I don't like that," she says. "Back up just a little and flick your tongue." Your pride is injured even more. You focus in, heeding each subtle cue, each little breath and shift of her body you've studied so many times, and soon she's moaning in that voice you love.

It's still early. You pause, your face in her muff, and say "I love you."

"Whatever. You only say it when we're doing this." She starts tapping her foot so as to lightly kick your dick and squish your balls. She gestures at crushing your head in a scissors, then spreads her legs back open.

You resume licking and speed up, wondering if you'll get to stick it in this time. Your hands explore her whole body. As she gets closer you stop touching her as both of you concentrate on the dance between tongue and clit. Her breathing accelerates suddenly. She arches her crotch deeper into your face as she finishes. She has a short, sudden yell at climax, much louder than usual. She can't talk so she pushes the back of your head down to signal you not to stop yet. "That was a good one," she says.

You haven't released. You start kissing, pecking her everywhere, sniffing. Every inch of her tastes and smells delicious. You try to lick her clit again but she pushes you away. "Go get some tissue paper, I'll get the lube," she instructs.

As you walk to the bathroom you reflect that your whole marriage is BDSM. She makes the money. She makes the decisions. She controls when you have sex. And how. She hasn't blown you in years. The whole focus is on her pleasure.

When you come back from the bathroom, your dick pointing angrily, to your surprise she is standing naked by the bed. In a stern voice you've never heard before she tells you, "Stand against the wall." You furrow your brow to communicate, I have no idea where this could be going. "Do it," she says, roughly turning you around pushing you to the wall. You comply. There's a painfully awkward pause. "Put both your hands against the wall." You pause, unsure, and then do it, letting the wad of tissues drop to the floor. "Stick your ass out."

You gather you're getting spanked, but you're completely shocked by the power of the stiff-handed blow she lands on your right cheek. You howl in pain, but the end of the noise is punctuated by a low guttural grunt, the noise of good fucking. She laughs a sadistic belly laugh which infuriates you. "That's too hard," you say, trying to affect a voice of command.

"Looks like you like it," she says haughtily, poking your throbbing dick.

"I was already hard. I don't know why you think I like this stuff."

You gasp as she suddenly strikes your left cheek even harder. "Don't lie to me. You want another one?" It's between a question and statement.

Reflexively, you take your right hand off the wall to guard your right cheek, where you expect the next one to fall. She wrenches your arm behind your back and shoves you into the wall with her other hand. Your dick hits the wall like a door stopper. She begins raining hard spanks all over your ass. You move your other hand back to blindly block them but you can't. You're surprised by her rage and don't want an actual fight, so you stand still and take what she gives you.

It keeps going until your leg gives out and you fall on your knees. She laughs even harder. You struggle to your feet to regain some dignity. "Stay down there." She puts her ass right in your face. "Kiss." You kiss. "Lick." You lick. "Your ass is pretty red, so I'll give you a break. Even though you loved it. You can lick my ass crack just a little." You don't waste a second, seeking out that tiny tuft of black hairs in your wife's ass that for some reason drives you wild. You're licking her crack and you love it. Your hands start to spread her cheeks. "No, that's too much. Get up."

You stand up and look at her bewildered. You can see she's angry, furious. She's had enough of you. Suddenly she lunges at you with animal ferocity, tackles you onto the bed, straddles your waist just above your dick, and pins your arms down over your head. You can't move. You know it and you don't try to move, hoping to preserve some illusion that you have any choice in the matter. "If I do this to you will you stop paying these bitches? I work too hard, you fucking pervert."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, Mistress."

She grabs your dick in her hand, inserts it in her pussy and bounces for the seconds it takes you to cum.

PleasePin
PleasePin
13 Followers