She's NOT my sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week went well for both of us. As expected, she started her cycle on Tuesday, but she still wanted to sleep next to me at night. Although there wasn't any sex, I enjoyed her mostly nude body next to mine.

She commented on the positive reactions she received when she showed up to work on Monday morning. She used no makeup or lipstick that morning. Yes, most noticed immediately and all who noticed thought she looked much better.

As her office mate, Mattie said, "Your natural beauty was hidden by all that paint. I hope you stay like this."

I agreed with Mattie. In Amber's effort to be more attractive to the opposite sex, it had a reverse affect. This gave her a much-needed boost in confidence and much like Teri's conversation the past Saturday, it reinforced what I had told her. Hearing from me was one thing, hearing it from a female peer carried more weight. Mattie was the co-worker closest to Amber. Her opinion meant a lot to her.

"Suzette invited us over for pizza Thursday night," Amber informed me. "I told her we would go."

I didn't want to go. Even with what I knew about her history with Daniel, I would have been comfortable if she had gone alone. They were married now, and I had doubts that he'd try anything foolish.

I begrudgingly allowed her to talk me into going. I was going to put on my best façade of being happy to be there. I didn't know Daniel well, but I hoped we hit it off and I wouldn't have to deal with Suzette too much.

After dinner that night, Suzette dropped an unexpected request on us.

"Amber, since you got to screw my husband years ago, I think it's only fair that I get to have Joey once. It's only fair."

"That was four years ago, and you were in another bedroom with some other guy," argued Amber. "You didn't give a shit about Daniel's feelings that night and you haven't said another word about it until tonight. What the hell?"

"You still had him, though, didn't you?" Suzette countered. Besides, you two aren't in a committed relationship. Why should it bother you too much?"

"How about Daniel's opinion? Daniel, do you really want your wife having another guy? Seriously?"

"Not really," he agreed, "but she's entitled to this one time. After this, never again."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Everybody assumed that I would gladly do it. Despite all of Suzettes nearly perfect physical qualities, I still didn't like her. I liked her less now.

Amber requested that I talk to her privately on their patio. I wasn't sure what else needed to be said, but I was happy to get away from Suzette, even for only a few minutes.

"Do it, Joey," Amber urged, "but trust me on this."

"I know Suzette as well as anyone. She is no longer my friend, but I want to piss her off one last time."

She informed me that Suzette would get sick and very pissed off if a guy shot his cum inside of her mouth. She would know that if I did it, she'd know that Amber put me up to it.

"Do what you want," she reminded me, "just don't stick your cock inside of her. Challenge her. Tell her how good Yvette and I are at blow jobs. She won't resist the challenge to be better. As soon as you're ready to come, let her have it."

It took me a minute or so to process this information. Amber was serious. She wanted Suzette to suck me dry. Suzette would expect for me to finish the sex act inside of her pussy and then be pissed with a mouthful of cum.

I agreed to it. It had to be behind closed doors. I didn't want Daniel to watch. I knew he objected to it but was too much of a wimp to stand up to his wife.

The very second the door closed behind us, Suzette immediately began to kiss me passionately. She was good at kissing as well. While kissing, she grabbed my cock through my short pants and boxers.

No matter how much I disliked her, the kissing and the crotch grab had stirred up my libido. I took the initiative to play with her large tits and she allowed me to remove her shirt and bra.

Not only were her breasts large, but she also had the longest nipples of any woman I'd ever seen. I immediately began to suck on them as she voiced her pleasure.

By this time, I was fully erect and anxious to remove my clothes. We finished undressing each other. Her full naked body was gorgeous, although I had hoped that she didn't shave completely. She did, but it didn't matter. She was still as hot as any naked woman I'd ever seen.

I remembered Amber's words about blowjobs. I bragged about Yvette and Amber.

"The hell with that. You haven't had a real blowjob until I've given you one."

Amber was right. She readily accepted the challenge. It had been nearly 3 days since I'd shot my load so it wouldn't take me long to finish.

Suzette wasn't finished with the foreplay though. She went back to kissing with the same passion as earlier. She was an expert at using her tongue. If she was as good with her tongue on my cock as it was inside my mouth, I'd come in record time.

To be honest, looking at her naked hole made me want to plow my cock inside of her. I had made a promise to Amber, and I wasn't going to break it.

She had me lie on the bed as she began to position her mouth over my cock.

"Before you come, make sure to move me on top of you. I want that in my pussy when you come."

"Deal." I replied, knowing that I had no intention of following her direction.

She was right about something, though. She was great at giving blow jobs and within seconds I shot my thick load into her mouth.

"You son of a bitch!" she yelled at me as she spit the excess into her hands. "I told you to put it in me, not come in my mouth."

"Oops," I said with absolutely no sincerity. "I guess you were better than you thought."

"Bullshit," she replied while using a tissue to wipe her face and hands. "Amber put you up to this, didn't she?"

"Why would she do that?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible. I don't think I was too convincing.

She got in the shower and rinsed off quickly. I put on my clothes to join Amber and Daniel. Suzette walked directly behind me. She didn't bother to put on any clothes.

Amber was sitting in one chair topless while Daniel was in the chair next to her with his pants down and his flacid cock hanging down.

"What the hell?" asked Suzette, already angry with me.

"Just a little hand job. No sex. You still got even with me. It's over now."

"We didn't have sex, Amber. Your guy shot his wad inside of my mouth. You know that also because you put him up to it."

"Me?" Amber asked, doing a great job of feigning innocence. "I just told him only one time. I'm on my period so he'd get a chance to drop a load before Saturday."

"I call bullshit on that, Amber. Daniel, you let her get your pants off."

"It was my idea, dear," Daniel replied. "You two were naked so I figured we could have some innocent fun. I played with her tits, and she played with my cock. I came inside one of the napkins. We had just finished. We didn't expect you two to be done so soon. We were going to tell you anyhow. I don't keep any secrets from you."

"I'll deal with you later, asshole," she said, directing her remarks to Daniel.

I wasn't happy with what happened either, but I knew this the end of their friendship and it was probably worth it.

Amber quickly put on her blouse. She hadn't worn a bra, so it was easy for her to get dressed and walk towards the door.

"You two are not welcome here anymore," declared Suzette.

"I hope that's a promise, you two-bit slut," Amber replied as we kept walking towards her car.

She yelled something that was inaudible to us as she stomped back inside and slammed the door.

"I don't know Joey, what did we do to piss her off?'

She had that mischievous smile on her face.

"I don't know, but why did you feel a need to satisfy Daniel tonight?"

"Come on, Joey. A little kissing, a very short blow job, he played with my tits, and then I jerked him off. Maybe 5 minutes total. Also, it just pissed off Suzette even more. I had planned on staying topless until you two came out. I think Joey planned on putting his pants back on. Oh well, it's their problem."

I wasn't pleased. I reminded her that it was her idea for me to be with Suzette. I had opposed the idea.

"What's the matter Joey? Are you jealous because another guy played with my tits and let me jerk him off? After what you've done with Teri, I can't imagine why this would bother you. Also, you still plan on doing her the next time you see her. So, this shouldn't bother you at all."

I reminded her of the kind of relationship Teri and I had. I had told Amber that I still wanted an occasional sexual tryst with her. She didn't like that either. If what we had was going to work, we'd have to come to a fair agreement. Should we allow each other to have Teri and Hawk? She rolled her eyes at that suggestion.

The final three minutes of the ride home was in complete silence. I went directly to my room to undress and take a shower.

To no surprise, I didn't have any company in the shower. There was still tension in the air. I returned to my room after a quick shower, turned on my reading lamp, and continued to read a book I had started two weeks earlier.

I heard Amber closing the bathroom door to take a shower. That hadn't happened since we first slept together. Even during her period, we showered together. The door was always open. She slept next to me in her underwear. Suddenly, she made a point of shutting her bathroom door. How long would she stay mad at me? Sunday, and her first golf lesson, was less than two days away.

I slept alone for the first time in nearly a week. I was resolute. Although I understood her anger, I hadn't budged from my position. Rather than approach her, I waited for her to be ready to discuss the situation.

That happened Friday night. After dinner, I went back to my room, left my door ajar, and began surfing various trade websites that I used on my job. Amber walked in and tried initiating some conversation about my web browsing. I explained how that when I had down time, I found it interesting and educational to read articles from other professionals in my field.

"So, in a way, you're still kind of working, right?"

"No, this is voluntary," I explained. "What might be hard to explain is that I like doing this. I love my job. I love what I do. I seldom think of it as work, although it does require me to work."

She sighed.

"That's the difference between us, I guess," she admitted. I have a good job and it has decent pay, but to me, it's still work. I'd rather be elsewhere. However, the company has great benefits, and I can get a full retirement at the ripe old age of 51. 30 years with them and I'm looking good."

I agreed with her about her assessment of her job. It wasn't physically demanding. From what her dad had told me, the company was especially thrilled with her commitment and attention to details.

That discussion finally ended and then the real reason came out for her visit to my room.

"Joey, I don't understand you. I know you're a nice guy. I know we've had something special this past week, but I don't understand your obsession with Teri. I like her. You know that. I just don't want to share you with her or anyone else."

"Except Suzette last night?" I asked, being somewhat of a smartass.

"You know better. She gave you a blowjob. You came in her mouth. You enjoyed it, she didn't. I got even with that bitch, and you got to shoot your load. We both won."

"Yet, you decided it was okay to give Daniel one last goodbye present?"

"We didn't have sex either. You know that. I was okay last night until you decided that you were still committed to Teri sexually. To me, that makes me feel less important."

I knew she was right. She wanted me to commit to her in the same way that she did to me.

"Maybe doing what I did to Daniel was wrong. It wasn't a favor to him, though. It was just another way to get back at Suzette. I guess I've burned that bridge quite well, huh?"

Burning the bridge? Hell, she burned it to nothing but ashes. In my mind I could never see any reconciliation coming between them, mostly because Amber didn't show any desire to.

"Oh, I think Mandi must have blocked me as well. I tried calling her earlier and it was blocked. Same with text messages. I guess Suzette already got to her."

There was sadness in her voice about the potential lost friendship with Mandi.

"Joey, for what it's worth, I do still love you. I meant that the other night. I hope that you will feel that way towards me someday."

I tried explaining again about my hesitancy of using the "L" word. I did emphasize the amount of caring and desire I had for her, and not just in a sexual sense.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll be here when you're ready," she promised. "Besides, I'm just across the hall."

A slight smile followed that last remark. We hadn't settled anything yet, but at least we were back on friendly terms. Would that include sex also? Based on her calendar, she'd be off her cycle either tonight or tomorrow.

I did begin to feel guilty. I did love her. I wanted her badly. I didn't want to share her with anyone else. I knew that the right thing to do would be to call Teri and explain what had happened between Amber and me. Hopefully, she'd understand. Still, it would be difficult to give up something that I'd waited so long to do. One time with her with the promise of many more times. I had to decide whether it was worth it.

If things progressed well with Amber and I, it would be much easier to accept. I shut my door and called Teri.

Teri wasn't surprised with what I told her.

"That girl is crazy about you, Joey. She wouldn't be able to exist the way Hawk and I do. I understand. You two are always welcome at our place. We still want to see you on the beach. Don't be strangers, okay?"

"But nothing sexual?" I asked, making sure we understood each other.

"Nothing, Joey, unless you two want it. I love you, Joey. You're a good friend. I'm not going to let that go away. Where's Amber? Can I talk to her also?"

I called Amber from her room across the hall.

"Teri wants to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Talk to her and find out. I think you'll be happy."

Both Teri and I had our speakers on. It was essentially a four-way conversation. Teri shared with Amber what she had told me. Amber looked at me.

"You're okay with this?" she asked, not sure if it was true.

"Very true," Teri answered before I could. You know why? Because I want you two to make it and I'm not going to stand in the way of one of my best friend's happiness. Don't forget, Amber, we have been great friends before we were ever lovers a week ago."

"You did it, didn't you, Joey?" Amber asked. "You really broke it off. Thank you."

"You were right, Amber. Nothing more other than you. I hope it always stays that way, but time will tell."

"Make it work, Amber," Teri exhorted her. "Trust me, he's a good guy. You seem like a good fit for him. You two need to work on your love for each other."

We spoke for another 15 minutes before hanging up. Again, Amber wrapped her arms around my neck and this time she kissed me on the lips.

"Yes, I do love you, Joey. You can deny it all you want, but I already know you love me.

"I do love you, Amber. I wouldn't have cut off Teri if I didn't."

That remark came out so easily for me. I knew Amber had been right all along. I had shown my love for her in many ways lately, but it felt great to hear myself say it.

That elicited another strong hug and a prolonged kiss on my lips.

"Tomorrow night," she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to ride that cock of yours like never before. You'd better be ready."

No question in my mind that I would be ready. Saturday night couldn't arrive soon enough.

I had a half-day seminar Saturday morning. Amber was excited to finally put her new budget to work after being paid the day before. We agreed to have dinner together and Luciano's Pizza for dinner that night. Our parents would go with us. This was a way to celebrate another huge step for Amber and we wanted to encourage her all that we could.

Before I left Saturday morning, her dad stopped me before I walked out the door.

"Let me treat you to lunch," he offered. "The deli across the street from your office. We need to talk. It's all good, trust me."

I couldn't tell him no. He asked so politely and seemed sincere. Still, there was a nagging thought in the back of my head that maybe something might be wrong. Also, if he wanted to talk privately, the deli would likely be packed with people from my office and another sister office on the other side of town. I suggested a deli close to home. We agreed. At 12.15 we'd meet.

I arrived early because our seminar ended 10 minutes early. I secured a seat until William came in. He placed our orders and sat back down until our number was called.

He didn't waste any time to discuss his purpose of the visit.

"Joey, again, I owe you an apology for the way I reacted to what was happening to you and Amber."

"It's over, William," I insisted. "No hard feelings. Trust me."

"I know, but I know my daughter as well as anyone. Hell, your mother has her figured out as well."

I wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean.

"I'm sure you noticed that Amber is a follower, not a leader. She can also be a clinger sometimes. You must have noticed that by now. In many ways, she's still an insecure child. She wants to be an adult, and the steps she's taken with you regarding her finances is a huge start."

"It's a process," I interrupted, "but she seems determined to stick with it. She's already lost her two best friends. I can't go into all the reasons why, but her fiscal responsibility was part of it."

"Well, those two girls have guys that will let them buy what they want. They have the money. You're more responsible. The great thing is that Amber knows that you're not going to sponsor her outrageous tastes. The fact that she's not out shopping with those two right now is proof that she is serious."

He was right. The Saturday or Sunday after payday was her big celebration day. Shopping and a nice lunch with Suzette and Mandi were always part of her routine.

"What I'm saying Joey is that I'm glad she's with you right now. I've always admired you since the day I met your mother. Amber is a loyal sort. She'll give you every piece of her heart. Be careful with it, okay?"

If nothing else, I knew I had his full support for our relationship. That meant a lot. Had he told Amber the same thing?

"Tonight, during dinner," he said. "Your mother and I will make a family pact tonight as part of our dinner toast. Let it be a surprise to Amber, though. It will make her night."

He paused before saying more.

"You know she's been through a lot in her young life. She has no idea where her biological parents are. I suspect that her dad is in Utah somewhere, but I have no clue about her mother.

"Then my wife dies tragically and I'm suddenly a single parent. Your mother has done a great job. Considering all that she's endured, I think she came out quite fine."

Dinner that night was fun to say the least. The conversation was lively and at times silly. When the toast was made in honor of Amber and I, the wide smile across her face said it all.

"Thank you all so much Dad...and Mom. Oh, also Joey. God, you've been so much to me. I love you so much."

She was unquestionably in the mood for sex at bedtime. Her libido was at an all-time high as she willingly submitted herself to my desires. Although she had always been one that wanted to please me, this night was especially so. We made love before sleeping and again during the night. Needless to say, we weren't fully rested when we arose to play golf that morning.