She's NOT my sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within three months, she invested in a much higher quality set of clubs. Rather than buy new clothes for her closet, she bought tennis balls, towels, a ball range finder, as well as golf attire. She became extremely committed to a game that she knew nothing about six months ago.

Today, we still live in the same condo. Neither of us has heard or seen Suzette since that day we walked out on her. Amber sometimes sees Daniel for a few minutes, but she never asks him about her. She doesn't know if they're still together. For his sake, I hope he dumps her.

We did have to deal with a handful of snide remarks about her being my "sister". I ignored the ignorant remarks. Our true friends know what happened and that there was never anything incestuous, or close to it, about our relationship.

We never saw Teri or Hawk again, although we corresponded by phone and email for a couple years after. They sold out to the polyamorous lifestyle. Whether they still participate in it, I'm not sure.

I will always appreciate her friendship and especially her early counselling to Amber. For a short season, she was exactly what Amber needed. However, she changed over the years. Amber and I are content in our relationship. I have no desire for anyone else.

We continue to go to the mineral springs as often as possible, sometimes on weekday evenings. We have made two friends, Juan and Elisa, that live an hour on the other side of the springs. We only meet in person in the springs, but we are always corresponding via text or phone calls.

Juan is a computer expert. I have leaned on him a few times over the years. Elisa is an elementary school teacher. The first thing that Elisa mentioned to us when we first introduced ourselves was that they were not interested in any sexual activity with other couples.

"I think we'll get along fine, then," replied Amber. "We have no use for that crap either."

"Thank you, but believe it or not, some people think that just because we enjoy soaking in the nude that we are also sexual deviants. I figure we get that out of the way first," Elisa explained.

Elisa was an attractive Hispanic woman in her early 30s. Although I would never make any kind of move on her, she did remind me of Yvette, at least physically, although with a hairier pussy like Yvette.

This was the extent of our nudist experience with the exception of our frequent nudism in the privacy of our home. We have chosen to abstain from any other form of social nudism

Epilogue:

I'm confident in our future. Amber has the perfect job for her skills. I have now added the title "job trainer" to my job responsibilities.

Also, Amber and I have been invited and have also joined several golf tournaments in the general area. We've also gone to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, and Myrtle Beach for tournaments.

She uses her vacation time for either golf tournaments or another favorite past time of ours, cruises.

The changes that Amber made to her life nearly 14 years ago have remained. She's now a disciplined money manager, she's very emotionally stable, and she's likely the best amateur female golfer in our city.

She's always quite sexy and very willing to keep this lucky guy happy in the bedroom. No, I'm not taking any chances on screwing this up!