She's NOT my sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played golf. Amber had her first set of lessons. As expected, Diana was ready for her at 7am. She would be finished in plenty of time to join me for the 18-hole ride on my cart.

"That was fun!" she exclaimed as she met me back at the clubhouse. "Diana was impressed with how quickly I learned."

I wasn't surprised. Although Amber never played any sports in high school, I always thought that she had an athletic body. Before we left for my cart, Diana showed up and told me how impressed she was.

"You've paid for four lessons, but they can be during the week as well," she said, suggesting that she didn't want to wait until the following Sunday for another half hour of lessons."

"That's up to Amber," I replied. "If she wants to come here after work that's up to her."

"Damn right," Amber agreed. "This was fun, and Diana is a great teacher."

"Wednesday night?" Diana suggested. "5 o'clock? At your pace, you'll be out there playing with the guys in less than two months. You're a natural."

"Make it eight lessons," I suggested. "Here's my card. Go ahead and ring it up."

Every Wednesday and Sunday became her golf days, plus we'd go together on Thursdays and hit a bucket of balls together on the driving range as well as practicing our putting. Yes, Diana had every reason to be impressed with Amber. I only wished she had learned this in high school. Our girls' team could have used her.

Six weeks after our first visit to the nude beach together, we returned and met Teri and Hawk. After two hours, we went back to their flat and showered. This time it was just Amber and I showering together and then Teri and Hawk.

It was when we all were joined in the living room that Teri and Hawk dropped a bombshell on us.

"We're moving in with our friends Chloe and Jacob, but there's more to it than that. We've embraced the polyamorous lifestyle. Chloe and Jake are lovers as well as two other women and another guy named Phillip. This is what we both want. It's a large house that Jacob owns. It has 4 bedrooms and a heated pool in the back.

"You two are always welcome there. They know about you and have made it clear that you are part of the family as well."

"I'm not sure I'd want to be in a house where everyone is having sex," I replied.

"Not all the time, dingbat," Teri replied while laughing. "We always respect the boundaries of others, including each other. For example, Hawk likes doing it in front of others, and I prefer in private, although I am kind of a voyeur and like to watch others. The thing is, we all respect the boundaries of others."

"Hell, I wouldn't mind having Amber right here," Hawk stated bravely. "All she needs to do was touch me and jerk me off. Too bad you guys are against it. If you ever change your minds, let me know."

I expected Amber to object immediately, but she didn't say a word. Finally, I dismissed the idea. Amber wanted to talk to me in private.

"Use my room," Teri suggested. "Shut the door and have all the privacy you need."

I wasn't sure why she needed to talk, but I doubted that she was considering Hawk's suggestion. She was.

"Bucket list," she told me as soon as we were alone. "Ever since I went to the nude beach the first time, I wondered silently what it would be like to do it in front of others. Just one time, only one time, and it would be in front of people I could trust, especially you."

"What the hell?" I asked. "Now you want to fuck Hawk? After I've given up Teri for your sake?"

"I know I'm asking a lot, but I want you to watch me. Who else better than with Hawk?"

"Next you'll want to move in with the others and have sex with every guy in the house," I argued, not so pleasantly.

"Oh hell no," she retorted quickly. "That would never work for me. When I get home later, it's you and only you. You're the only man I love. Am I clear? Just once with Hawk. I like him. He does have a nice cock. He's polite and caring. I trust him."

I reluctantly agreed to the arrangement. We walked out and she sat next to Hawk while Teri moved to the sofa where I had been sitting next to Amber.

Amber wasted no time climbing into Hawk's lap and kissing him passionately. He ran his hands against her breasts as she brushed her hands against his hairy chest.

As I was watching, Teri took advantage of the opportunity to grab my cock and begin to stroke it.

I didn't want to admit it, but seeing Amber and Hawk being so passionate was turning me on. I was surprised by it, but my cock couldn't hide its enjoyment of the show.

Teri noticed and began to gently rub her hand up and down my shaft. I instinctively reached to kiss her and caress her breasts.

Teri saw this as an opportunity to get me inside of her again. She got on my lap and sat on my engorged cock. She rhythmically moved up and down as I enjoyed her tightness. I watched as Hawk moved Amber on her back and was moving his cock slowly in and out of her pussy.

I knew I was supposed to feel jealous, but that sight increased my pleasure more than I expected and I shot my load deep inside of Teri. She remained seated on me while we continued our kissing while I also kept track of Amber's actions.

Hawk finally released his load on her belly and tits. I had done that with Amber as well and she always enjoyed it. Not surprising, they both went to the shower together to clean off the residue. Teri and I needed to do the same, so we waited outside of the shower until they were done.

Teri immediately gave Hawk a long kiss, but Amber avoided any contact with me at all. I wasn't sure why, but I wasn't going to discuss it there.

"Ready for dinner?" Hawk asked.

"I'm not that hungry. I'd rather go home if you all are okay with it. I'm sure Joey can skip dinner here one time, answered Amber."

What could I say? Something wasn't right and I wouldn't enjoy my meal anyhow if she didn't want to be there or she was going to be sullen and anti-social.

On the way home, it was quiet for several minutes. As I exited to the next highway that would take us closer to home, she finally spoke up.

"I'm done. Get my ass home and I'm done."

"Done with what?" I asked, almost afraid to find out.

"With you. You just had to fuck Teri one more time, huh?"

"You were fucking Hawk! How is what I did any different?"

"You've had Teri before, I just wanted Hawk this one time. You couldn't handle it."

I was angry and arguing while driving isn't the safest thing to do. I didn't say another word. In fact, there wasn't any more conversation for the entire 90s minutes it took to get home. Only music from my radio was heard.

It was earlier than usual when we arrived home. Usually, it would be after 9pm. It wasn't yet 7pm when we walked through the front door. The parents were watching a movie on TV.

"Kind of early?" her dad asked.

"You can say that" Amber replied with a noticeable sound of irritation in her voice. She kept walking to her room and ignored any further questions.

"What happened?" my mom asked. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Maybe," I answered honestly. "It might be nothing, it might be a lot. Give it time. I guess it was bound to happen that we would have a major tiff."

"Was it about that nude beach shit?" Mom asked. "Did someone misbehave?"

"No, nothing at all about the beach. She loved it again. Give us time. We're adults and I'm sure we can work things out."

There was no way I could explain to them why she was upset. She also couldn't explain it without admitting that she enthusiastically engaged in sex with someone other than me. I knew it would be our own mess to clean up with no help from the parents.

We had a tee time of 8am the next morning and we always met at the driving range at 7:30. She had become so good that she was now joining us on the course and playing 18 holes as well. I didn't want to talk to her, but I had to make sure she was going to play the next morning.

"Golf tomorrow?" I asked meekly as I opened her bedroom door.

"Yeah. I can at least talk to the other guys."

"That's your choice, not mine," I reminded her.

I grabbed a sandwich from the kitchen and called it my dinner. I went back to my room and decided to watch a video that was recommended viewing from my work. It was 45 minutes long and it was a good opportunity to get something accomplished while putting my personal problems on hold.

These videos were always productions that were about the company's best agents and their testimonials on how they achieved their success. Some of them were good, some were just guys with a great gift of bullshit. Not everyone in our company, including a couple of guys that I worked with, were always honest with their clients.

One of my mentors and a colleague, Travis Winters, had been extremely successful and advised me to always play it straight, even if it loses me money. He had losses at times, but the honest approach had paid off handsomely in his 30-year career.

About 10 minutes into the presentation, Amber walks into my room, completely naked.

"So, you're not going to do anything to fix our problem?" she asked indignantly with her hands on her hips.

"Our problem?" I asked in return. "I didn't have a problem, you did."

"My problem was you fucking Teri again and not caring about my feelings."

"How about my feelings, Amber? You knew I didn't like what you were going to do with Hawk, but you insisted on it. I thought we were in a monogamous relationship. That's why I cut it off with Teri. Suddenly, you come up with this plan to screw Hawk."

"You already had Teri. I hadn't done Hawk."

"When I last had sex with Teri, you and I weren't a couple then, remember? If we had been a couple before that, there's no way I would have done anything with her, not even our playing in the cave."

That seemed to stop her momentarily while she thought about the sequence of things.

"Also, if you're so pissed off at me, why did you walk in here buck naked?"

"To let you see what you can't have," she replied, yet not as indignant and defiant as earlier.

"Look, Amber. I had no intention of doing anything more with Teri but giving her a hug and a light kiss. Nothing else. We had agreed that our time as lovers was over. I was content to have her as only a friend, although a nude friend.

"That wasn't good enough for you. You just had to have Hawk. Why?"

She paused and then answered softly, "curiosity."

"Curiosity?" I replied, not believing or understanding why.

"Yeah, I mean, you notice how long his cock is. I wanted to know what it felt like."

"And?" I asked wanting more details.

"It was okay. He's a polite lover, but your cock is thicker, and I feel it inside me much easier. I felt him, but it was different and not as pleasurable."

I somehow believed her. Maybe it was just a matter of instinct on my part. Maybe I just wanted to believe her. The test of time proved my instincts to be correct.

"Are you considering their offer to join them at their new place with multiple lovers?" she wondered out loud.

"Hell no," I told her emphatically. "I'm disappointed in her. I know she's my friend, but I'm not really so special to her that she's consider that many other cocks. It sounds like she has at least 4 other lovers other than Hawk. Amber, I'm not really that special, am I?"

"Maybe not to her, but you are to me. That's why it hurts."

"I feel the same about you, yet you're letting Hawk have you. Damn it, when I get serious with someone, I expect to be faithful. I may have had my share of lovers, but I want nothing more than to stay true to one person. I lost that tonight yet you're the one pissed at me."

"Only curiosity, Joey. I told you that. It was a mistake. The fantasy was much greater than the real thing. I know that now. I really am sorry for being so insistent. I just wish you could have held off from Teri. Yes, I'm fucking jealous of her. She's got a hot body and she's full of natural sexual energy. And she wants your cock. I'm not sure I can trust her, although I do like her."

I never understood why women wanted my cock so much. I wasn't anything special below the belt. Average length and probably slightly larger than average girth. I'm not a great looking guy. I'm probably about average in every way. I've always wanted to make my mark in life by being a good and honorable person. I always believed that I'd attract the right people and women with that approach.

"Joey, it isn't just your cock. She sees something in you but isn't willing to give up her personal sexual pursuits to keep you. I know she likes you, but not enough to be faithful to you. I want that for myself, tonight's screwup notwithstanding."

"You aren't dumping me?" I asked, although I already sensed what the answer would be.

"Hell no!" she answered quickly. "Let's put tonight behind us. This shit should have never happened. I hope you understand that although I enjoy that beach, I'd rather not go back. We need to move on from Teri and Hawk. I know you've known her for many years, but neither of us needs to be around them. Let them have their polyamory life or whatever the hell they call it, but it's not for us."

I agreed completely. I was feeling guilty for getting aroused watching Hawk playing with her and going inside of her. However, that enjoyment wasn't enough to risk losing someone special like Amber. If it meant putting a lot of distance between myself and Teri, then it was worth it.

Also, I had seen on the internet about a hot spring that was less than 45 minutes from our home. Although it wasn't a nudist hot spring by definition, it was nudist friendly. A client told me about it, and on a weekend night, it was about 50/50 nude and textile. The textile people knew what to expect and didn't complain. Some were just enjoying the relaxing waters, and a few were nothing more than voyeurs.

Voyeurs were an issue at times at the nude beach, but they were always made to feel unwelcome. Often, women would cover themselves with towels or a sundress to discourage them.

"We could go now?" Amber asked, although it sounded like a suggestion.

"Golf tomorrow, remember? Maybe tomorrow evening. Remember, there will be guys that will likely be clothed. Are you okay with that?"

"As long as you're with me, yes. I don't care what they see. If they like a skinny girl with small tits and a super hairy bush, then let them look."

"Your tits aren't small. Yvette had small tits. Yours aren't small."

"Smaller than Teri and Suzette though."

"So, I never liked Suzette and Teri is part of my past as of tonight. I don't want to lose her as a friend, but she must know that we have strict boundaries. It's better to just cut it off."

Two months later, I got that call from my realtor that I'd been anticipating.

The unit that I'd placed a bid on would be ready to move into within 30 days. Escrow had begun. My bid had been accepted and my financing had already been approved.

"We're moving?" Amber asked.

Although we hadn't discussed moving in together in much detail, it had been a foregone conclusion. I knew what she wanted, and I was very willing to bring her along.

It wasn't a large condo, but at 1100 square feet with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a connected two car garage, and a patio large enough for patio furniture and a barbeque grill, it was all I would probably ever need. The fact that it was protected by a security booth which required visitors to stop and get permission from the resident they wished to visit was a special feature.

Prior to moving in, we spent a long weekend in Las Vegas and got married. We wanted to be husband and wife in OUR new home, not MY new home. I wanted her to have equal ownership.

She eventually found out about the extra money I had stored from my inheritance. She learned that most of my down payment on the house came from that secret stash. How else could I explain such low mortgage payments?

It didn't change anything between us. She loved me for who I was, not because I still had over 300,000 in my account. She was surprised to learn about it, yet she didn't seem too impressed.

She never acted any differently or suggested any huge spending sprees. She had learned to be content with what she had.

Soon after we moved into our new place, I had an unusual visitor to my office. It was Mandi, Amber's former friend. I immediately knew that something was wrong, and I invited her to sit on one of the chairs across from my desk.

She wanted to apologize to Amber but had been unsuccessful in trying to contact her. She went to her house only to discover that she didn't live there anymore. Amber's dad refused to disclose any information because he knew that she had blocked her from all forms of communication.

Now she was hoping that I would help her. I was hesitant to do so, but I gave her a chance to convince me it was a good idea.

Her boyfriend, Wally, with whom she had been living for the past two years, had cheated on her with Suzette. However, that wasn't the worst part.

She told Wally that Amber had slept with her husband Daniel. Mandi emphatically denied having spent any time with Daniel other than when the two couples were together. She convinced Wally to have "revenge sex" to get even.

She also told Mandi that she had also had sex with me. That was also a blatant lie and I let her know that Suzette had made a proposition to me that I declined. Mandi knew that I never liked Suzette that much and it made sense to her.

"She's evil, Joey," she muttered while trying to control her emotions. "Wally and I still live in the same house, but we are now in separate rooms. I'm not sure what to do, but I do know that Amber deserves a heartfelt and sincere apology from me for the way I treated her. She had never once done anything wrong to me. I blocked her phone number. I blocked her on Facebook. Now, when I tried to call her, she apparently has blocked my number from her call list. I unblocked her on Facebook and sent a friend request, then she blocked me."

"She was pissed. She was hurt. Also, we're married now. Quite a bit has happened in the past several months. She's become an outstanding golfer. She has a much different outlook on life than she did in the past. I'm not sure it can go back to the way it was before. I promise to give her your phone number and if she wants to call you, she will. I'm not promising anything."

"I guess that's all I can ask for. Please let her know what I told you. Suzette is dead to me. I never want to see her again. I don't care if she crawls on her hands and knees to apologize, I will never forgive her."

Strangely enough, I wasn't surprised at what Suzette had done. I always saw her as a selfish bully. If she wanted her way, she was willing to do whatever it took. She took advantage of two girls, Amber and Mandi, that had self-esteem issues and felt privileged to have her as a friend. Now she had neither, yet I somehow doubted that she cared.

Sadly, she had a husband that tolerated her behavior. I liked Daniel. He was an easy guy to like, but I couldn't respect a man that allowed his wife to treat him like that.

Amber was reticent about calling her. She asked that I be in the room with her as she made the call. Mandi answered it on the first ring.

"Amber!" she exclaimed with joy. "Thank you so much for calling me. Did Joey tell you what happened?"

The two girls spent about an hour on the phone getting caught up on their lives. I never had to say a word. Amber made it clear that she was angry at Suzette but hurt by Mandi's actions. She also learned the hard way, much like Amber did, that Suzette was a lousy friend.

It took a few months to build up some trust between them. Their relationship improved, but it was never going to be the kind of closeness they enjoyed in their teenage years.

Amber's social life changed drastically. She became involved with the wives of my best friends. She was in demand for various local golf tournaments. She had become as good as myself or my buddies. Buying those beginner's golf clubs for her was one of the best investments that I have ever made.