She's NOT my sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? That good, huh? Well, glad you had a great time. I assume you probably kept your swimsuit on, huh?"

"Oh, hell no," she replied. "I wasn't going to take it off, but when I saw everyone else on that beach, I decided to go for it. Best decision ever. I loved it. I'm anxious to go back."

"Well, Joey, I guess you have to keep your word now."

"I planned to all along. Getting undressed wasn't part of the deal to pay her parking fine. The minute she walked down to the beach, she had kept her word. The rest was on her."

"That's true, Dad. Like I said, I'm glad I did. I got to know Teri much better and a new friend in Hawk."

"Was this some kind of orgy or something?"

"What the fuck?" I yelled at him. "Give us more credit than that. Four friends can sit around in the nude without having an orgy. For God's sake, if you thought that might happen, then you should have tried stopping her from going. You knew where I was headed."

"Don't yell at me, Joey. I don't appreciate it."

"And I don't appreciate your accusations against us. We enjoyed ourselves at the beach. We went back to their place to get a quick shower and then went to dinner. After that, we came home."

He was still pissed at me. My mom had awakened when she heard my voice raise. She wanted to know what was happening. I quickly told her."

She looked at Amber's dad. "You didn't say that. Tell me you didn't accuse those kids of that."

He knew he had overreacted, but there wasn't an apology. He walked away while we explained our day to my mom.

Amber explained some of what happened to her personally. She promised to be a better and more responsible adult from this time on. We both explained my plan to act as her personal financial advisor and set up a budget for her that she could track daily on her computer.

Mom seemed happy. She promised to talk to Amber's dad. She made it clear that she was still pissed at him.

"Mom," Amber said," There wasn't anything going on close to what Dad said. Joey and I had a great time together and we got a chance to know each other throughout the day, including on the drive home.

What got my attention was that was the first time that Amber had ever referred to her as "Mom". It was always by her first name. I'm sure my mother must have noticed as well, although she never acknowledged it.

After a fair amount of chatter, it became obvious that it was bedtime. I excused myself so that I could go to the restroom at the end of our hallway. My bladder was screaming for relief.

After I exited the bathroom, Amber was walking towards her bedroom, which was almost directly across the hall from mine.

"Thank you again, Joey. This day has been great, except for my dad being an asshole earlier."

"He'll be fine," I promised. "Mom is pissed at him. She'll fix his attitude."

She gave me that smile that I had learned to love.

Then as she told me goodnight for one last time, she gave me a tight hug that lasted for close to five seconds.

"Good night, my friend. I appreciate everything today."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, similar to the one she gave me while on the beach.

My dad had been watching. He shook his head and walked away without saying a word.

Amber shrugged her shoulders.

"It's his problem, not mine," she said.

"Damn right," I agreed. "Anytime you want to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek is okay with me."

She gave me one final hug, although a much shorter one, and a final kiss on the cheek before turning towards her room.

I shut my bedroom door since I had begun sleeping in the nude since that first day that Teri and Hawk had taken me to the nude beach. I wondered if Amber would do the same.

I didn't realize how tired I was until my head hit the pillow. Even with the events of the day including her dad's antics, I fell asleep quickly.

During the night, I felt a hand reach across my body. I wasn't sure what was going on since I was still fighting to go back to sleep.

"Joey!" was the voice I heard. It was Amber.

She repeated my name until I finally woke up enough to turn over. Her sweet face was staring at me.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I'd feel much better to lay here next to you."

I glanced at my alarm clock. It showed that it was 1:57 AM. There were only a few hours before I'd have to get up for my weekly golf game.

"Sure, if you'd like," I responded. It was then that I looked away from her face and realized that she was also completely naked.

"Sleeping in the nude, huh?" I asked rhetorically.

"Why not?" she responded. "I kind of like this feeling. It's especially enjoyable sleeping next to you like this."

Was she hinting at something else? I was careful not to make that assumption. Our relationship had improved so much that I wasn't going to be foolish and make a move on her.

"Sure, there's room on here for both of us. I'll just move over a little bit."

"Thank you, Joey. I know I woke you up but go back to sleep. I bet I can sleep better now as well. You're a sweetheart."

I turned back to the position I had been before her arrival. Again, her hand draped over my stomach as she snuggled against me.

The feel of her naked body against mine was great. I could feel her breasts pressing against my upper back.

Her hand gradually moved lower until her fingers were in contact with my pubic region. I wasn't sure if she was doing this in her sleep or if she was subtly making her way to the next available area...my cock.

I decided to lay on my back instead. If she was going to grab my cock, it would likely be an action of full intent. Sure enough, she moved her hand away from me until I was on my back.

At that point, she moved her hand complete down to my cock and began to stroke it. There wasn't any doubt about her intentions. When I looked at her, she gave that smile that told me that she was in the mood for more.

She had already caused my cock to stiffen a slight bit. When she moved her face towards mine and placed a long kiss on me, I became fully erect.

Our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. My hands freely explored her tits in the room that was barely illuminated from a streetlight about 100 feet away.

"You know what I want, Joey. I want you inside of me. Please don't say no. I know I've asked a lot of favors from you, but I hope you want this as much as me."

I did. There was no question about that. Now that I knew about how intimate her desires for me were, I was very willing to have sex with her. I had wanted this earlier, but as I mentioned, I believed proceeding with caution was the best idea.

"Please, Joey, don't waste any more time. Your cock is hard, and my pussy is wet. Please."

Although I was anxious to do what she said, I was just as equally surprised that she was so eager to do this, especially after 2AM.

Based on her rhetoric, it was no surprise that when I inserted my cock inside of her, she was completely wet inside. Wet and very tight. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but there couldn't be a virgin hole tighter than hers.

Whereas Teri has a high-pitched melodious moan when she climaxed, Amber had a much deeper groan when she did. Between my eagerness to satisfy her and her readiness, I came much more quickly than usual. However, she was holding me close to her by grabbing onto my back and pulling me into her.

I weigh around 170 pounds and she's somewhere around 120. I was concerned that I was too heavy on her, but she insisted on keeping me tight against her while our juices were oozing onto my bed sheets.

"I needed this," she whispered. "I've needed this since this afternoon. Not just this, but with you. I'm not disappointed at all. It felt great and having your body against mine means so much to me right now."

I wasn't sure how to respond except to thank her for allowing me to have this pleasure as well. I knew that she had experienced an eventful day. I was more convinced than ever that she truly wanted to make some substantial changes in her life.

She finally let go, at least slightly. I pointed out the mess on my sheets.

"You have more in the hall closet. I'll help you change them, and I'll even wash these for you tomorrow when we get home. It's the least I can do."

Since we had become adults, it had been agreed that we would each do our own laundry and all housekeeping on our wing of the house. We both agreed that it shouldn't be up to my mother to be our maid. That was one area where Amber and I had always agreed and there had never been any fussing about our duties in our mutual areas.

We were both a mess. Not only were our fluids on the sheets, but all over the pubic regions of us. A shower was needed, and we quickly made our way to the bathroom.

The parents were in bed, so we saw no need to get dressed or cover up in any way. Although the shower was quick and uneventful (other than some kissing), getting my replacement sheets out of the closet at the end of the hall began a string of events.

Her dad was standing at the opposite end of the hall, watching us as we turned to go back to my room.

"Seriously? Making your bed at 2:30 in the morning? Naked? What the hell?"

He stood there bare chested and wearing an old pair of Lakers uniform shorts. His arms were crossed and had a menacing look on him.

Amber wasn't intimidated at all. She walked closer to him while I held onto the sheets.

"Yes, Dad. Naked. I fucked him, okay? We made a mess on his bed. We're replacing his sheets. This doesn't make any more work on you or mom. I'll do his laundry tomorrow."

He looked at me.

"Well, you finally talked my daughter into getting into bed with you. I hope you're proud."

Amber became more agitated but did a good job of keeping her emotions under control.

"Dad, you can choose to believe me or not. It's your choice. I am the one the woke up Joey earlier. I am the one that has initiated every bit of physical play between us, including that hug at bedtime you saw.

"That includes the kiss on the cheek I gave him on the beach and the kiss on the cheek at bedtime. He has been the perfect gentleman the entire time. Even when I crawled into his bed completely naked tonight, he had turned over to go back to sleep when I pursued more. Take it or leave it, it's the truth."

I noticed Amber looking at her dad's shorts.

"You can be as mad as you want, Dad, but your cock is quite hard right now. Those shorts don't do a good job of concealing it."

When she said that, I noticed the same thing. I couldn't help but laugh. He was obviously turned on by seeing his daughter naked. He denied it, but I was certain it wasn't by seeing me naked. Amber was just getting started.

"Take that boner back to bed and wake up mom. She might like it," she remarked as her dad stood still and was shocked at his daughter's boldness.

Again, I laughed. I tried not to, but what she said, how she said it, and the willingness to be so forward amused me.

"Whatever happens in my bed is my business, young lady," he said to scold her, although unsuccessfully.

"But what happens in Joey's bed is your business?" she retorted. "He's 23 years old. I'm 22. We're consenting adults. It's our business."

"You're also brother and sister and that's fucking sick," he responded.

"We are not brother and sister, and you know it," Amber reminded him. "Shit, he's not even my stepbrother. You aren't my dad either, but I've always loved you as my father. I don't know why you're behaving like such a dick right now."

"We'll discuss it in the morning," he suggested.

"Golf in the morning for us," she reminded him.

"Before golf," he insisted.

"If we have time. No promises. We aren't going to be late because you refuse to accept what's happened."

That ended the conversation. He turned around and walked back to their room on the opposite wing of the house.

For all the emotions of the moment, Amber was surprisingly calm as she helped me clear the bed and place the clean sheets. She didn't say a word for a long time, but a person could not have guessed that she had just had such an intense exchange with her dad.

We crawled back into bed, and she resumed her position as she had before with her left arm draping across my belly. I knew I needed some sleep, and I was hoping that she wasn't going to start anything else. I suspected that we'd have more nights like this in one of our beds.

She got out of bed and turned on my bedroom light. Sleep wasn't going to come anytime soon.

"I'm sorry, but although I've had a lot of fun this past day, I'm also scared. What if I fail? What if I piss off my friends? Suzanne is already mad because I'm not going shopping later today."

I was at a loss for words. Well, at least any worthwhile words. All I could do was reassure her that she was doing the right thing. Her option was to go back to her old ways.

"That's not a good option," she argued. "I think I answered my own question."

I agreed. I did put my arms around her to give her a reassuring hug.

"I have faith in you. I will walk you through every step if you need."

I felt some tears falling from her eyes as her head was on my shoulders while hugging me for several seconds. I didn't comment on the tears. I simply held her as long as she wanted.

My expertise is in money management and long-term financial planning. I'm a clumsy oaf with emotional exchanges. I could give her advice until her ears fell off about her money, but all I knew was what had worked for me when it came to other areas. I never had a serious romantic relationship. Yvette was just a fun bed buddy, but I never had any expectations for a long-term relationship with her. Eventually, our time came to an end, and we parted as friends.

She finally got back on her back. With the vastly improved lighting in the room, I got to survey her fully nude form up close.

I ran my hand over her upper torso and gently fondled each breast. I moved my hand downwards and my fingers found the beginning of her hairy womanhood.

"I didn't realize how thick your pussy hair was," I admitted while running my hands through her mane.

"You must like it," she agreed, "since you're spending so much time with it."

She had been quiet the entire time I explored her body. It wasn't until I made the comment about her pussy hair that she spoke up.

"Well, you seem to like Teri's a lot. She's even hairier than I am. Of course, I do trim the sides and I don't think a razor has ever gotten close to her down there."

She was right about Teri. I thought that, along with her large boobs, was her sexiest asset.

I realized that Amber wasn't too small-chested, just smaller than Teri. She felt larger than Yvette though. Yvette's shaving habits changed from being bald to having a thin landing strip. It was when I saw Teri's full bush three years ago that I became a fan of the full look. I was fortunate that Amber embraced it as well and I let her know.

"As long as you want it like this, I'll never change," she promised. "Do you want to know why I came in her earlier?'

I wanted to know, but I also wanted to sleep.

Amber knew how seriously I took two things in my life: my career and my golf. I didn't have any other strong interests other than sports, especially football and baseball, and the nude beach.

She agreed to postpone the discussion until after I got her software installed later in the afternoon as well as setting up her budget for me.

Golf.

We agreed to leave early and get us some coffee and a light breakfast at the clubhouse. We didn't want to deal with her dad yet, and getting at the clubhouse early was a great excuse.

Our tee time was 8AM and we always got us a bucket of balls and did several practice swings before going to the 1st hole.

Amber had met my friends, Dylan and Willard before. The three of us had been friends since junior high school. Dylan was recently married, and Willard had gotten engaged just two weeks earlier.

I told them about Amber's plans for the day and her plans to learn the game of golf.

"Get good enough, Amber, and it would be great to add a little beauty to this ugly threesome, especially Joey."

Amber learned quickly that the guys welcomed her to watch. Joey had little reason to doubt it. In fact, he hoped that in time, Amber would befriend Dylan's wife, Thelma. Thelma was another good influence that could help Amber.

Thelma was three years older than Dylan and was already a loan manager for a large bank. Like Amber, she was tall and lanky, although with what appeared to be slightly larger boobs.

I knew Amber was interested because she kept asking questions about what I was doing and why I changed clubs from one shot to another. This gave me reason to explain how each iron worked. Also, the putter, pitching wedge, and the drivers. Unfortunately, I needed my sand wedge on the 9th hole, and I had to explain that one as well.

She also seemed to enjoy driving my cart all around. She never knew until today that I owned my own cart and kept it in their garage fully charged.

It was our custom to visit the clubhouse again before going to the 10th hole, or the back nine. We'd usually refuel with drinks. While waiting in line, Buzzie Yelich, one of the golf pros and a friend of mine saw me and greeted me.

I introduced Amber as my friend that was interested in taking golf lessons. I had planned on looking for him before we left. This made it easy.

"Private lessons," I added before he could ask.

Buzzie looked at her.

"Tall, long legs, long arms. She could get some distance on her drives with the right mechanics. He then looked at Amber.

"If you could be here on Sunday mornings at 7am, I'm already here and I'd be happy to teach you. I'll even give you a little discount since you're Joey's friend. I may have Diana teach you since you two are so similar physically. Besides, she's so easy to like."

"Diana?" I asked. I didn't know who she was.

"Diane Goff and her husband Barry are now part owners. They are both golf pros and enjoy being here. They've only been here two weeks, but this is going to be a great partnership."

I looked at Amber. It wasn't difficult to determine that she was excited about it.

"Four weeks up front," I told Buzzie. "I'll pay it all up front next Sunday morning when we're here."

I said that to let Amber know that I was serious about doing this for her. She patted me on the back as a way of saying thank you. We weren't quite ready for any public displays of affection.

Golf was fun, as usual. I enjoyed explaining the game to Amber and she'd often join us on the greens and watch us putt. We got a quick lunch, went to the store to get her computer software, and made our way home.

Mom saw us walking in and stopped us.

"Join us on the patio," she said. "The misters are on and the shade from the umbrellas are keeping it comfortable."

Her dad was waiting for us. He wasted little time apologizing for his behavior and remarks.

"I love my daughter, Joey. You know that. She might not be mine legally, but to me she's my only child. Her mother and I never had any others of our own.

"I think we can reach a fair compromise about what goes on here. There's no need for you to seek another place before you buy your own."

He had my attention.

"What kind of compromise?" asked Amber. "She seemed apprehensive about his intentions. I was as well, but he deserved to be heard.

"What happens in your rooms is your business. You're adults. I'm having a hard time realizing that it's not some incestuous thing going on.

"As far as your nudity goes, the hallway and bathroom are yours. We will be careful when going that way. We'll probably call out to you before we go there. It will give you a chance to cover up if you're indecent."

"What's indecent about being nude?" asked Amber, echoing my same thoughts.