She's NOT my sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lost my virginity early in my Senior year, Joey. Remember Timothy Aldredge?"

"Yeah, he was kind of an asshole if I remember right."

"Yeah, he was, but he liked me. After our third date we had sex. I wanted that to be you, but you obviously had no interest."

I felt low. Was she telling me that I had a real chance with her during our senior year?

"You probably could have had me when we were juniors. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for you, Joey. Every time we're together, I notice you seem to have those same feelings for me. Am I right?"

Of course, she was right. I let her know it also. I also apologized for my immaturity. It wasn't just because I missed out on sex with Teri while in high school, but because she got tired of waiting on me and settled for that damn Timothy kid. That was my fault, and I knew it.

We kept walking until we got to the end of the coastline.

"Follow me," Teri implored as she pointed to some rocks. She took my hand again and led me over some wet rocks which took us to a little cave-like area away from the view of others.

"This is the safe zone," she informed me. "We can't have sex or any kind of sexual activity on the beach, but this is known to be a safe place. If people come in here, they may expect to see couples engaging in various sexual activities.

"It's not too ideal for sex, but I've seen several blowjobs and hand jobs here. I've even given Hawk a hand job once."

She reached down and loosely grabbed my balls and playfully dangled them in her small fingers. She then reached up to me and planted the first kiss we'd ever shared together.

She was taking charge, and I was enjoying it. I had always wanted to be in a position like this with her, although inside a small cave at the beach was never in my fantasies.

I had to have her boobs in my hands, and she gave me easy access to them. I played with them and then took turns sucking on each one as she continued to caress my balls and eventually stroking my cock, which had reached it ultimate in hardness.

"I'm getting behind you," she stated as she positioned herself directly against my backside. She proceeded to reach around me and wrapped her little right hand around my erect shaft and began to stroke softly.

I was able to reach behind me and run my hand through her mane of dark pussy hair and my middle finger found her incredibly wet hole.

"Shoot it all over that wall," she instructed as she picked up intensity. The more intense she got, I equaled it with the aggressive fingering of her pussy.

I remember her the last time I saw her, she brought herself to orgasm as we participated in voyeuristic masturbation. When she got aroused enough, she let out a melodic moan. She began to moan again as I felt her juices dripping all over her front.

Sure enough, hearing and feeling her orgasm pushed me over the edge. I jettisoned several strong streams of cum over the rock covered cave walls.

I turned around and noticed that a young lady was standing alone watching our behavior. She smiled broadly at us when we acknowledged her presence.

"That was so hot," she proclaimed. "If I can ever talk my boyfriend in coming to this beach, I want to do exactly what you two did."

We had been so engrossed in our activity that we weren't aware that she had arrived exactly while Teri had positioned herself behind me.

We found out the young lady's name was Georgia, and she was only 19 years old. She was a short, small-busted brunette with a petite frame. She had a thin landing strip of dark hair which was a sharp contrast to Teri's furry feature.

In fact, most of the women on the beach were completely shaved or had tiny strips of hair above their labia. Teri was very unusual with her grooming practices, and I was more surprised that Amber also let her blonde pubes grow out some, although not to the degree of Teri's.

After talking to Georgia for a short time, we began our walk back to the others. Hopefully Amber and Hawk had bonded well.

A few steps later, Teri stopped.

"Be easy on Amber, okay? She's a great girl, but she's also insecure. I already knew about her childhood through you, but she's looking so hard for real acceptance. I don't know her friends there, but I'm not sure she needs friends like that.

That's for her to decide but be a good friend to her. Listen. Encourage. I'd suggest that you offer to help her learn to budget. She shared with me how much she spends on clothes, accessories, and makeup. It's ridiculous. She's naturally pretty. I envy her natural beauty."

I thought a lot about Teri's words. I was quiet for several moments while we commenced walking again. This time it was me who stopped.

"Thank you, Teri, for being a friend. Not just what we did earlier. Being a friend to Amber is almost as important to me. We've been under the same roof for over 10 years, but I've never understood what her problem is until now.

"I knew she had spending problems. Today, she went to the beach with me and didn't bother putting on any makeup at all. None. You're right about her natural beauty. To me, she was more attractive than I'd ever noticed before. In her case, the makeup makes her less attractive."

"Tell her that, Joey. Be tactful but let her know how nice she looked in her natural state. She spends a shitload of money on clothes to be accepted by her friends. That's bullshit to me. My friends don't care where I shop for clothes. Hell, it's Walmart and thrift stores for me."

"Same here," I admitted. "I saw her laughing with you on her way back. Maybe she's not as pissed at me as she was before."

"She admires you, Joey. She admitted that to me, but don't let her know I told you. She admires how you seem to have your life all put together and have specific goals. She knows you're waiting for those new condos to be built in the southwest part of town. She's only a year younger than you and she just seems to exist with no specific goals.

"She has a great job, but nothing else."

I thought about her two friends that she's had since junior high, Suzette and Mandi. Suzette was now married to a guy that made better money than Joey, and Mandi was living with her boyfriend. They were both high maintenance and required the finest clothes and accessories. They were huge influences on Amber.

We walked back to our spot and saw Hawk on his back and Amber laying on her side facing him. He was smiling when he spotted us. Amber turned around and smiled at us as we approached them.

"Looks like you two are getting along well," I said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, Hawk is great. Teri, you have a keeper with him."

She then looked directly at me as I got on my back, lying next to her.

"I'm not pissed at you anymore, although that was kind of sneaky the way you got me here. Still, I'm glad you were sneaky. I love this place. I want to come back. I no longer care how much you or anyone else looks at this naked body. I like Teri's attitude about it. If you like it, enjoy. If you don't, you don't have to look."

She then gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me for bringing her. She had never shown that kind of affection before towards me. She had occasionally shared a polite hug, but this kiss on the cheek was something she wanted to do.

"I think you're a good brother, for a guy that's not a brother," she laughed. "Maybe I can use your help when we get home. I'll explain it later."

"Yeah, I had an idea," Teri added. "I think you'll agree to it."

It was getting close to 2:30 and it was a routine that we had that we'd go to their flat and get showers to get rid of the excess sand on our bodies. With Amber comfortable with her nudity, privacy wouldn't be a problem when we got there. In fact, I almost expected Teri to join me in the shower. It would be a tight fit, but it was workable.

Teri had also hinted at more fun when we got back there. I was certain that I'd finally get her in bed. She wasn't too ambiguous about her intentions. We had both wanted it for so long.

It was a 10-minute drive to their flat in Morro Bay. Amber shared her intentions.

"Joey, I want you to help me with my budget. I know you use some computer program to organize everything. Shit, everything about you is organized. I want to at least learn the budgeting part."

I looked at her and nodded.

"It's going to be a huge step, Amber. I'm willing to do the work to set you up. I'll even buy the computer program for you, but you must be willing to change your spending habits. The only thing that I can't do is change that ridiculous car payment you have."

She knew that. She was hoping that I'd have some kind of magic touch to control the rest of it.

There was no magic. It was called self-discipline. It was called living within her means. It meant that although she had a good job making good money, she couldn't live like a Kardashian. Other than her car payment, I could set her up on a budget very similar to mine. I hoped that would be enough to convince to stay with it.

It was no surprise to me that Hawk and Teri undressed immediately after arriving home as we walked through the door of their 800 square foot flat. It had two bedrooms that were 11x12 feet and a small bathroom.

Their furnishings were also modest. They had to small sofas in their living room with a 32-inch TV. Every room in the house was small, but to them it was perfect, and most of all affordable.

They both made good money and rather than have a monstrous mortgage or rent due each month, they were content with sharing the expenses of this very modest flat that sat above a slightly larger home that was lived in and owned by their landlords.

"Shower time, Joey," Teri teased as she cupped her tits and bounced them. She made her way to the bathroom while wiggling her ass.

After a few minutes in the shower, I already had a boner when we stepped out.

"Cover that boner," Teri advised. "I'm not sure Amber wants to see it. Let's go to my room. I'll take care of it. Wrap your towel around your waist."

As expected, we had sex for the first time immediately. The feeling of burying my cock deep inside of her wetness for the first time was a feeling I knew I'd never forget. I fantasized about her while in high school. Three years ago, I finally saw her naked and it fueled my fantasies further.

Two months ago, we had graduated to masturbating in front of each other, but on this day, we were anxious to do it all. There wasn't any foreplay. No kissing, touching, or grabbing. It was nothing more than her getting on her back, bending her knees, spreading her legs, and directing me inside of her.

Just like at the beach inside that cave, she had that soft, purring moan when satisfied. I was concerned that I was going too fast, but she came before me. That was a sure sign that she was just as anxious as I was. I'd forgotten about Amber and Hawk in the other room until we laid on our backs to catch our breath.

We heard the shower water running in the bathroom and two voices coming from there. Had they showered together also? What else did they do?

After lying on her bed for several minutes and continuing various conversations we'd had during the day, we walked out and saw Hawk and Amber sitting together on one of the sofas. The TV was on, and Hawk was sitting up while Amber rested her head on his shoulder with her legs bent out over the full length of the sofa. Both were still nude.

"The bad news is I guess we have to get dressed if we want dinner," said Hawk.

"They need a nudist restaurant here," replied Amber.

We laughed, but we knew she was serious. She didn't want to get dressed. Amber's acceptance of this lifestyle was just as important to me as finally getting to have sex with Teri.

Amber's change of attitude was going to make being at home with her much easier. I was anxious to help her.

We enjoyed a nice dinner at a Seafood place called the Quarterdeck. It was one of our favorite places to eat. Hawk and Teri seldom ate out, but we always did when I visited. Usually, the Quarterdeck was the place. Good food at a good price and excellent service was their specialty.

We reluctantly said our goodbyes to Hawk and Teri. As usual, Teri gave me a long hug goodbye. Hawk shared an affectionate hug with Amber as well. Amber thanked them both for showing her a good time.

"I'll be back whether Joey comes or not," she promised. "I want to go back to that beach."

She was being serious, not patronizing. She wanted to come back. She probably would have stayed the night if I hadn't had an 8 o'clock tee time the next morning.

The ride home was quiet for the first 20 minutes. Amber seemed lost in her thoughts, and I wanted to give her as much time as she needed to process the events of the day.

As we got on the east bound highway there was a winery to the right side of the road.

"Can we turn off here?" Amber asked.

"You want to visit a winery? I didn't know you liked wine."

"No, I just want a place to park so I can talk to you."

The winery had closed for the day, and we were alone in the parking lot.

"Joey, I know I've been kind of a bitch in the past. I've always liked having you for a brother, although not really a brother. Still, I've always felt safe with you. I never worried about you trying to make a pass at me or sneaking into the bathroom while I was in the shower.

"Initially, I wasn't sure if it was because you had no desire for me or if you were simply being a gentleman.

"Other than tricking me into going to that beach today, you've been nothing but a gentleman, just like you've been at home. I saw you checking me out today and that's okay. You must like what you see, and I'm flattered."

I looked at her. I looked directly into her eyes.

"You've always been attractive. Especially when you don't where all that paint on your face. Amber, you have natural beauty that doesn't need any enhancements. Today at the beach, you were completely natural, and it was amazing to see. I'm not sure why you waste so much money on mascara, eye liner, blush, lipstick, or anything else, but you are far more attractive without it."

I saw a tear escape from her eye.

"Thank you, Joey. That means so much coming from you. Teri and Hawk said the same thing, but Hawk had never seen me with makeup.

"Let's get home," I implored. "Our home and our own beds will feel good for both of us. We'll have a lot of time tomorrow afternoon to talk while I set up your computer. I'll go by the store on the way back home after golf."

"Can I go with you?"

I told her that I'd be willing to take her with me.

"No, can I go with you to golf? I know I can't play, but follow you along and maybe drive your cart."

I wasn't sure why she'd want to do that.

"Joey, you seem to get so much pleasure from golf. I'd like to learn a little about it. Maybe following you and your buddies would help me learn some. Besides, you guys won't have to worry about your language or the jokes you tell. There isn't much that could embarrass me."

I wasn't sure about that last remark, but I agreed to take her with me.

"I leave the house by 7:20. We have our morning coffee and breakfast at the clubhouse. Usually, it's a Danish or breakfast sandwich. Before you say anything, yes, I can cover your costs for coffee or sodas. It will be my pleasure."

That satisfied her. She soon fell asleep.

I saw something so much different in her than ever before. No, it wasn't the nudity. It was her vulnerability. She left herself open and let me get to know her in a way that I'd never expected.

At this point, I was extremely happy to cover her family debts as well as buying her the software for her computer so she could organize her budget like mine. She had her head tilted towards the passenger window, oblivious to where we were on the road.

I saw the face of a sweet young woman. A woman that had been dealt a series of cruel blows in life. A woman that in the period of just a few hours had changed from a defensive and sometimes arrogant bitch to a humble human being openly searching for something in life more meaningful.

This was quite an epiphany for someone of only 22 years of age. I wasn't sure of all the conversation between her and Teri because Teri kept much of it a secret from me, but this young lady that I'd lived with for over 10 years was a much different person in the front seat of my car than she was when we left the house this morning.

When I took the final highway exit, I had to slow down slightly. That change of speed seemed to awaken her.

"Damn, we're close to home already," she mused out loud.

"Yeah, I thought you'd sleep all the way home and I'd have to carry you in," I joked.

She laughed at my attempt at humor.

"Yeah, I can only imagine where you'd put your hands."

She laughed again, but I took it seriously.

"No place that they didn't belong. Today wasn't about getting my hands on you or any other ulterior motive."

"I was just joking, Joey, but yes, you've proven that already and I'm grateful for it. It's been a hell of a day; you must admit that yourself."

Yes, it had been a hell of a day. My relationship with Teri changed. Amber's world had changed in ways she couldn't have possibly imagined. I suspected that she was as mentally tired as she was physically. That 1 hour nap in the car probably did her a great deal of good.

I did have a final question for her when we were about five minutes away from our home.

"What did you and Hawk do while Teri and I were in her room?"

"Just took a shower, why?"

I knew her well enough to know that she was being evasive. I wasn't letting her get away with it.

"Look, you know what Teri and I did inside that cave. You know what we did in her bedroom. I know better than to believe that nothing but a shower happened. You two were quite cozy on the sofa when we walked out there."

"Why is it important to you?" she asked.

"Because we've shared so much today, I'd like to know. I'm certainly not one to pass judgment."

She finally relented.

"Hawk is a very nice guy. I like him a lot. I don't see him as a romantic interest, but he is the kind of guy that I'd like to have as a friend.

"We took a shower together. We bathed each other. He felt me up all over. I felt him up, including that long dick of his.

"I had him nice and soapy there and was stroking it. He came on my belly in the shower while his hands were on my tits. We cleaned up again. We sat on the sofa and watched TV while I rested myself against him. Nothing else happened."

"That's good," I answered. "I suspected something, and I was curious. I think you know by now that you don't have to hide this kind of stuff from me. I promise to tell you everything."

"That's fair, Joey. There's no reason not to trust you. You're getting to know me more than I ever imagined letting you get to know. It's both scary and exciting. I'm not sure if that makes sense."

"You don't think that I'm not a little apprehensive about this? I just think that you're worth that risk. You can hurt me too, you know. You know a lot more about me now than my parents do. I must trust you just as much."

"I hadn't thought about that," she admitted. I hadn't thought about what this means to you. Again, I thank you so much. I will not let you down. I will not let myself down."

We pulled up in front of our house. It was 10:00 pm and the parents were sitting on the sofa watching some old Western movie. Her dad loved those, and my mom was asleep against him, much the same way that Amber had leaned against Hawk earlier.

He put the movie on pause.

"How did it go today?" he asked while looking directly at Amber.

"Loved it, Dad. Best day of my life that I can remember."

I could see the confused look on his face. I knew he was expecting her to bitch and moan about the horrible ordeal I'd subjected her to.