Shipping and Handling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, my good buddy Keiko Shimono." I said. "The Black Canary has nothing on her."

"And wearing Airborne wings. How dare she?" said Jack Muscone, perhaps meaning to tease me.

"Oh, she's a Paratrooper. Shimono really was in the Army, and she really did go through Airborne School." I replied, and then dangerously added: "I'm not sure if she also earned Israeli wings, though." I added that last bit to rile up the Green Crowbar. And I succeeded.

"You watch yourself, buddy." said Cindy, waving her green crowbar at me this time. She was still angry that I'd jumped with the Israelis with my bad back. (Author's note: 'We'll Always Have Paris', Ch. 02.)

"You guys are winning friends and influencing Green Crowbars today." Melina said flatly as she disconnected her tablet from the console on the table.

"And our next stop is to influence Alicia Foster," I said, "and see if she'll tell us why Shimono visited her."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Learjet was a Government plane, I deduced from the number on the tail of the sleek aircraft that came in for a landing at County Airport.. Jack, Melina, and I went aboard and strapped into our seats, and we took off. It did not take us too long to get to the Supermax prison. I remembered my visit to Jimmy Tolson on a dark night some years before.

Going in, I was a bit surprised that we were allowed to bring in our weapons, including the red crowbar. We did have to use the retinal scan to get in as we plugged our IDs into the reader (I used my FBI Consultant ID, in case you're wondering).

We were brought into an interrogation room, where we sat down. A moment later, Alicia Foster was brought in, her hands manacled in front of her. She was locked to the ring on the table by her two guards, one a man and one a woman. They did not leave, but stood near the door to the prison side.

"Well, well, well." said Alicia Foster, who looked fairly healthy. "The Iron Crowbar. Didn't think I'd ever see you again. To what do I owe the honor?"

"Hello, Alicia." I said. "They treating you well here?"

"Reasonably." said Alicia. "I'm a keepaway, pretty much on lockdown. They think it'll keep me from being murdered by the CIA. But in truth, they can come right in and kill me any time they want."

"But you have the word of someone whose word is worth trusting that they won't do that." I replied. "Tell me, is there something you'd like? A book, more tv channels, some other kind of creature comforts?"

"I could go for some really good sex." said Alicia, peering at me with hunger in her eyes. "Or some sugar cookies every once in a while."

"I'll see what I can do about the sugar cookies," I said, "if you answer a couple of questions for me."

"What questions are those?" Alicia asked.

"A woman in an Army uniform visited you this past weekend." I said. "What was that about?"

Alicia nodded as she understood. "She was CIA. Tomoko Shimono... well, she sure looked like Tomoko, whom I'd met several times. But she acted like she'd never met me before, which was strange. If she'd had a knife or gun, like all of you have right now, she could've easily murdered me on the spot."

"What did she want to talk to you about?" I asked.

"She asked me if I wanted to escape from this place, and help get revenge on you, Commander Troy." Alicia said.

"And you turned her down?" I asked.

"You said it yourself, Iron Crowbar." Alicia said. "As long as I'm in here, I've got the Company's word they won't bother me. But the moment I leave these unfriendly confines? Then all bets are off, and they can come after me with everything they've got. And they would. And I wouldn't survive."

"Flawlessly logical." I said. "And you didn't want to chance it, after a few years of this existence? You've got mad skills; you didn't want to take the shot?"

"Not really." said Alicia. "Like I said, that Asian bitch was CIA herself. Think I trusted her as far as I can throw your crowbar? The hard one, between your legs?"

I grinned a bit at that, then nodded as I said: "Did she say anything else? Like where you might go, or what you'd be doing with her and her group once you got out?"

"She said they had some work for me to consider doing," said Alicia, "but nothing beyond that. I just said that I wasn't going to risk it, and she left. That's it, nothing else. And I'm sure they have security footage to look at and see that I'm telling the truth."

"I believe you." I said. "Okay, thanks for the information. I'll make sure they send you some sugar cookies."

"And your iron hard cock, maybe?" Alicia asked, her eyes boring into me, smoldering with sexual heat. I just gave her a brief smile, then got up and left with Muscone and Melina...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jack was sitting a couple of seats in front of us, sound asleep, as Melina and I talked in whispers.

"Think she was telling the truth?" Melina asked, pretending to look out the window as I sat in the aisle seat.

"Yeah." I said, then added: "But I'm surprised she didn't take the shot at an escape. She had nothing to lose."

"True." said Melina. Then she looked over at me, slyly, but with a purpose I'd seen in her eyes a number of times. Her hand slid over my thigh to my crotch. "She really wanted this. I think I'm going to take what she wanted." With that, Melina opened my pants and fished out my cock. The warm touch of her hand, along with the excitement/fear of getting caught, made my cock spring to rock hardness. Melina curled up on her chair and bent over my lap.

"Ohhhhh..." I gasped as I felt Melina's warm, wet mouth envelop my manhood. She began sucking, deep throating me as she slid her full lips up and down the taut shaft of my hard male meat.

I just relaxed and enjoyed the blowjob my ex-wife was giving me. After a long minute of orally worshipping my throbbing shaft, Melina looked up and said "That bitch only wishes she could be having this iron hard crowbar right now." Then Melina let her head drop as her mouth descended on my prick again. Her raven-black-haired head bobbed up and down as she fellated me to an intense climax, then swallowed every drop of my semen...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was late to the Charter Commission meeting, which was being held in the back room of the Cattleman's Club, and everyone else was almost finished eating. I did not let that bother me, and everyone talked as I consumed my meal. Savannah Fineman had a schedule for our public hearings, which we 'deemed passed'.

"I heard from our NEA Rep." Mrs. Carter said. "They want us to push harder and faster on the education portion of this."

"Do you feel like they're putting pressure on you?" I asked.

"It's more like..." Mrs. Carter said, "... they're getting pressure on them. My Rep is a pretty good guy, and he confided that a certain U.S. Senator was pushing the U.S. Department of Education to push us on the School Board thing, and the DOE was asking about it."

"Senator Russell?" I asked.

Mrs. Carter nodded. She asked "Any idea why he's putting pressure on us?"

"Maybe pressure on me." I said. "Or a distraction. Don't worry about it, and if they ask, tell them we physically cannot get anything passed before this Autumn, probably Election Day when the Voters will ratify what we put out..."

Part 6 - Shipping Shanghaied

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" said the redheaded reporterette from somewhere outside, with the River in the background, at 7:00am, Thursday, March 28th. "Channel Two News has learned that the Town & County Charter Commission has not taken up the issue of restoring the Emergency Medical Services as a County-supported Public Safety function!"

Bettina began: "On Tuesday, the Town & County Council tabled further discussion on Sheriff Antonio Griswold's extremely controversial and possibly illegal plan to restore the EMTs as an independent entity from the Fire Department, citing that they would wait for the Charter Commission to draft its final proposal for a new Charter before taking action. This essentially puts the onus for a new EMS service on the Charter Commission."

Bettina: "The Charter Commission met last night but did not discuss the EMT situation. ADA Savannah Fineman, a member of the Commission, told Channel Two News that the issue was not brought up, as Education issues were the prevalent topic. As usual, Commission Chairman Donald Troy has not responded to repeated requests by KXTC for comment."

Bettina: "And with the Legislative session formally ending Sunday but practically ending tomorrow at the end of the day, it appears that only two items will have been passed: the proclamations for Commander Troy and his daughter Carole for their respective roles in the largest drug bust in State history; and the massive Budget bill that also restructured the SBI's drug interdiction agency, now called the IDE. Sources tell Channel Two News that no further bills will be brought to a vote in the Legislature, and that the votes are not there to impeach Governor Val Jared, who is implicated in an abuse-of-power scandal..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is SNN News. I'm Cynthia Freeman." said the beautiful Cynthia Freeman from behind the SNN anchor desk in the City. "The State Legislature's session for the year is nearly ended, and sources tell SNN News that it is extremely unlikely that Governor Val Jared will be impeached by the State House before the session formally ends on Sunday."

"The State House Judiciary Committee intends to continue their investigations, which they say is the continuation of the work done by Independent State Counsel Robert Mullen." said Cynthia. "Earlier this week, Town & County Police Commander Donald Troy testified under an immunity agreement, and stated under oath that he did not inform the Governor ahead of time that he was opening an investigation of Hillary Braselton and Donna Rodman, who made claims of sexual harassment against Governor Jared."

"In regional news," continued Cynthia, "the Federal Bureau of Prisons has confirmed that serial killer George Aurus is missing after a life-flight helicopter carrying him was found landed en route to the Hospital, and he is believed to be at large. George Aurus is less than five feet tall and is generally confined to a wheelchair, but he is considered very dangerous. Anyone with information on Aurus is asked to call the FBI or your local Police Department..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"They didn't mention Tolson." Cindy Ross said as the Command Group and Angels drank coffee in the Chief's Conference Room. "Only Aurus. Whassup wit' dat?"

Tanya Perlman replied "Jack said the Bureau of Prisons is releasing the Aurus information because they know he's a greater danger to the Public, and he's much likelier to be identified upon sight. Jack also said focusing on Aurus will hopefully hide the Tolson escape, as Tolson got out of a Supermax Prison, and that's very embarrassing for the Bureau of Prisons."

"Same great group of people that had no idea Julie Newton had escaped them and left her sister in her place." I said. "They ought to be embarrassed, especially by the Tolson escape. Why someone didn't see or hear that drone or whatever snatched Tolson up is something that the Attorney General of the United States himself has asked to have explained to him."

"I think we here in this room understand the relationship of those two escapees to the man that put them in prison." said Sheriff Griswold. "But what was the reason for it, Crowbar? Any fresh ideas?"

"No sir." I said simply.

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

"That'll be McGhillie." I said. "Worried about Becca." We all remembered the attack by George Aurus upon Becca Larrington, Roy's fiancée.

"Come in!" called out Chief Moynahan. The door opened to reveal Detective Roy McGhillie.

"I'm sorry to bother you, ma'ams, sirs." said McGhillie. "Can I talk to Captain Perlman or Commander Troy for a moment?"

"Come on in, Mr. McGhillie." I said.

When Roy came in, he said "We just saw the newscast on SNN, and I'm worried about Becca---"

"I don't blame you a bit." I said. "We can't spare you from your duties, but perhaps Captain Croyle will have a uniformed female Officer put on some civilian clothes and stay with Becca while she's on Campus going to her classes? And contact the Campus Police and see if they can provide some unobtrusive extra help in surveillance. And put the Force on higher alert, looking for George Aurus."

"Roy," said Chief Moynahan, "if you haven't called Becca and her mother already, do so now."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir." said McGhillie as Teresa got up and had him follow her out of the room.

"Now the bastards have us tying up our resources." the Chief muttered. "Commander, I assuummmmme you've discussed the threat with your wife, and you have made arrangements for your children's safety?"

"Yes sir." I replied. "And for the safety of Marie and Betsy, and Teresa and Todd's kids..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10:30am, Thursday, March 28th. I was sitting in my office with Cindy.

"If there was an enemy that unleashing would bring you the most problems," Cindy said, "it would be George Aurus. Jimmy Tolson, no so much."

"Do not underestimate him." I said. "He's a very intelligent individual, and he 'studied' under the Consultant of Crime. With his financial knowledge, putting him together with this bunch could be a big problem for---

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

The door opened, revealing Detective Theo Washington. "Sorry to bother you, sir, ma'am," he said, "but an SMS moving truck has just been found... with a dead body in it..."

To be continued.