Shirley's Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes," said Jilly's voice from somewhere.

I closed and felt the mask being eased up onto my forehead. I opened them slowly expecting to see a stiff cock inches from my mouth and waiting for personal attention. I saw a smooth, wet, swollen cunt! Jilly's head was between my legs, her tongue still playing with my throbbing cunt and her own was invitingly close to my face.

At that time I'd not been aware that I might have any sapphic tendencies although, thinking back, I understood perfectly what David had meant when he first saw Jilly across the farm yard and announced that 'he would'. Maybe, with the prospect of two weeks of unrestricted sex with my boyfriend ahead, my inner self was truly awakening. No matter, I cautiously lifted my head and ran my tongue along Jilly's slit. I felt her tremble, she returned the pleasure and I, in turn trembled with delight. Somebody slid a pillow under my head while she sucked my clitty then I sucked hers. She nibbled. I nibbled and for the next many minutes I learned how to pleasure another woman. David and Ralph were totally forgotten as Jilly led and I followed.

The boys had been patient, very patient but after some time I sensed knees just behind my head. A long hard cock appeared nudging carefully against Jilly's beautiful arse. David's cock! Ralph's cock was no less hard but it was shorter and noticeably fatter.

"Guide me in sweetheart."

I took my husband-to-be's stiff cock and gently rubbed the purple head around the lips of Jilly's cunt. She didn't stop eating me but she did stop wriggling her bum. I took my time positioning the cock at the entrance to Jilly's cunt but when I did Jilly stopped everything expectantly. For the very first time I was right on the spot. Directly under the cunt my David was sliding his cock into. It looked absolutely incredible, particularly so as I'd just been eating that very same cunt, essentially preparing it for my fiance's cock.

I watched enthralled as David slid his cock into another woman. I didn't see anything wrong with it then nor do I think it wrong now. He wasn't making love to her, he was fucking her. They were having sex, a pleasurable, social activity enjoyed the world over. A bit like football really except more people do it and it is a game for both sexes. I'll say nothing about putting the balls in the back of the net.

Using today's idiom, it was pretty cool! His cock slowly penetrated her cunt only inches from my face and I felt Jilly shudder with her pleasure. The cunt lips seemed to wrap around his cock and drag his cock into her. As he withdrew they seemingly held his cock tight hanging on so that it didn't escape. David fucked her slow and steady making sure his long cock went in as far as he could with each measured thrust. I watched as it became wetter with her juices. As he fucked her faster little droplets of frothy pre-cum formed around the lips of her cunt and on his cock. She dribbled her juices and I did my best to catch them and enjoy the new taste of a woman's pre-cum juices mixed with those of my husband-to-be.

David's thrusting became more erratic. Jilly started to push back harder onto his cock. I could hear her demanding that he filled her dirty cunt with his young, fresh spunk. With a final hard thrust David buried his cock deep and held it there. I watched as he balls pulsed and shot his spunk deep into her cunt just as her urgent pleas for a full release from her building climax became a delighted scream of 'Yeeeeeeesssssss!'

David held her hips tight, keeping his cock fast within her cunt while I licked and sucked his balls and strained to lick her clitty. His cock slipped out, straight into my waiting mouth. I sucked on it while his spunk dripped from the cunt above me. When I had finished cleaning the cock I returned to the cunt and started to lick and suck mopping up my husband-to-be's spunk. Watching David fuck another cunt from so close was utterly breathtaking and I hoped, that before the day was done David would have the chance to watch Ralph's fat cock thrusting into my eager, wet fuck hole.

Ralph fucked me missionary while Jilly and David watched then Jilly went down on me. David fucked her missionary while Ralph and I watched and I went down on her after. We laid on the bed resting. Us girls in the middle and the boys playing with us. Jilly and I played and I discovered the joys of kissing another woman and sucking and playing with her tits. Jilly's hand went down between my legs. I parted them wide and she finger-fucked me perfectly. I returned the pleasure and brought her to climax also.

I saw my chance when Ralph's fat cock was ready to fuck a little sooner than David's. I knelt over David's head and took his cock in my mouth, preparing it for another fuck with Jilly. I wriggled my bum invitingly but Ralph was already in position to fuck me doggy.

"Watch! See how beautiful it looks when a cock slides into a wet, willing cunt." I told my husband-to-be and waited for Ralph's fat cock to enter me. It always felt good having Ralph's cock filling me but I had a massive extra buzz knowing that David was only inches from the cock and my cunt as they fucked. I could feel the previous loads of spunk moving with each thrust of the cock and could only imagine what David was seeing as it covered Ralph's cock and oozed out between my cunt lips and his cock. I knew I had to watch David fuck Jilly at least once more that night.

There is more, if you wish?

12