Shopping with Miss

Story Info
I assist Miss in choosing lingerie.
1.4k words
4.64
4.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been home from some errands for less than an hour; it was probably around 2 PM on Saturday when my phone bleeped. It was Miss.

Shopping, 3PM, she texted.

It was raining so I grabbed the fob to the Tesla Roadster and my leather jacket and ducked out the back door. I was at Miss's place within 20 minutes. I texted as I pulled up and she came out the front door.

I caught my breath and my heart jumped in my throat. She was wearing a dark gray, Greek fisherman's cap to keep off the rain. It highlighted, perfectly, her clear eyes under her perfectly plucked brows. A light plum lipstick graced her luscious lips; the lower lip calling me to nibble it. She wore a light gray cable knit, Irish, turtle neck sweater rolled all the way up her neck. The sweater hugged her breasts perfectly then flattened down her abdomen. Below the sweater was a wide black leather belt through the loops of her favorite fitted jeans. The cuffs of the jeans just rolled over her ankle high leather riding boots. She could have graced the cover of any fashion magazine.

I jumped from the car, grabbed an umbrella and rushed to her side. I leaned in to kiss the underside of the angle of her jawbone where it joined the collar of her sweater; not daring to disturb her lipstick no matter how much I desired to do so. I paused in that respectful position for just a moment inhaling her scent. She stroked my cheek to acknowledge my presence; a shudder went down my spine. I escorted her, under the cover of the umbrella, to the car and opened the passenger side door for her. She sat, gracefully, legs together and then lifted them together, pointing her toes, as she swiveled into the seat. This highlighted the side of her tight ass in those jeans; and she knew it. I discreetly rearranged my hardon so I would be able to get in the car.

I jumped into the driver's seat and started the car. The acceleration of the Tesla pushed us back into the seats. She handed me a small piece of paper with the name and address of a store that I had not heard of before. I entered the address into my GPS and followed the route. It turned out to be a small lingerie shop in one of the tony suburbs.

The rain had stopped by then which was fortuitous as I had to park a block or so away. I opened her door and gave her my hand to lift her out of the car. As we walked to the store, I kept my place about a half step behind her as she liked. Like that with her arms at her side, her hands rested at the level of my groin. Every few steps, she would reach back and rub my shaft through my pants. Once in a while she would flick her wrist and tap my balls. This brought a small smile to her lips as I caught myself.

We entered the store and a small bell rang. A handsome, well dressed, well appointed, older woman came out to greet us.

"We'd like to use one of your private dressing rooms while we shop," Miss said to her.

"Or course, come this way," she answered. We passed through a small hallway and the woman opened a door on our left. We entered a small room with two armchairs and a closet whose door has been replaced by a curtain.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable," she said. I sat, trying to hide my hardon. The women appraised Miss almost as closely as I did.

"You're quite lovely," she said, spinning Miss around, "I think I know your size now. What may I show you?"

"Let's start with a hip hugging, lace, bikini panty and then some lace boy shorts and perhaps their matching bras," Miss replied. I could feel my dick start to leak into my briefs.

The woman left and Miss helped me remove my jacket and flipped off her cap. I tried to hug her and bring my hands under her sweater but she pinned my arms to my side.

"Patience, boy," Miss whispered as the woman returned. She carried a handful of boxes and placed them on the second chair.

"I'll leave these here with you to try. Just ring that buzzer when you are finished and I'll come back right away," she said, indicating a button near the door.

Miss went into the closet but didn't pull the curtain. With a sly smile over her shoulder, she slowly lifted her sweater over her head. I saw her back and ribs slowly appear as I realized she wore no bra. Her muscles tapered to her waist. I was hard as a rock at this point and a small stain was appearing on my pants.

Miss threw the sweater in my direction. I caught it and folded it and put it with her hat. Now Miss bent forward, her ass tight on her jeans. She kicked off her boots. She then slowly inched her jeans down over her ass and legs. I felt sweat break out on my forehead as I realized she wore no panties. She wiggled her ass in my direction and I saw a trace of moisture between her legs.

Miss turned. Her brow was furrowed and her lips were pursed. Her nose flared. She was on the hunt now. She stalked toward me and threw her leg over my thigh. I felt her heat on my leg as she began to rub on me. She pulled my head to her breast and I sucked her nipple into my mouth. She groaned. Her rocking pelvis sped up. I reached my hand to her other breast and caressed her side and under boob, feeling the glandular tissue, itself, roll under my fingers. I squeezed and sucked the nipple harder. She groaned again. Her pelvis rolled faster and faster. At that moment, I felt her abs tighten and she momentarily stopped rocking. I bit her nipple not quite gently and pinched the other. She shook and I felt her thighs clench on mine. A soft, long, deep wail escaped her lips. I smashed my lips to hers and sucked the breath of her orgasm into my mouth. I squeezed her to my chest and held her gently as her pulse returned to normal. My pants were a mess.

Miss rose and went to open the boxes that were next to us. Her eyes lit up like a child on her birthday as she saw the delicates waiting for her. She pulled a high cut lace panty on. She found the matching bra and hooked it behind her. She was gorgeous in her new set. She stood tall in front of me between my legs and thrust her pelvis forward. She pulled my head to her belly and I nuzzled her belly button. My hardon was a log in my pants.

"Pull the toy you carry for me out," she ordered. I fumbled to release my shaft.

"Now stroke yourself, slowly." I could do nothing but obey. Her beauty standing in her new underwear was overwhelming.

"Slower," she said. I slowed despite the ache in my balls.

"Now faster." I accelerated. I wouldn't be able to hold much longer.

"Stop." I groaned and forced myself to stop. Still standing in front of me, she bent over and grasped my shaft. Her cool fingers felt great on my hot shaft. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on my lap. She started stroking my shaft again while rubbing it against her ankle. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was just about to come. She stopped.

"Thank you for giving me your orgasm," she said as she ruined my orgasm and my penis wept its mess onto her foot and ankle.

She looked at me with those deep blue eyes and I knew my duty. I lifted her foot to my lips as she rang the buzzer.

The saleswoman opened the door just as I started to lick my mess from her foot. Her eyebrows rose slightly as she tried to studiously ignore my position and my limp penis dangling between my legs. I blushed as I finished my task while Miss tousled my hair.

"We're going to take all of these," Miss said, "I'd like to wear these home. Ignore him, he's just cleaning up a little mess."

"Of course. Finish and I'll ring you up."