Short Erotic Stories 03

Story Info
Brother fucks sister and mother in the morning.
841 words
3.88
11.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama was with the breasts out, slightly reddened. She had been in the garden, tending to the flowers, removed her blouse and bra to receive the morning sun's rays in her nude body.

She entered the house with her bust bare. She has magnificents breasts for a lady of 40, fully lifted and thick nipples. Tits like those of a teenager. I like to see them. My sister has breasts just like hers, only a little smaller. I like to see both.

And to suck them.

Seeing her like that, with the tits out, I picked up the jar of pineapple jam, spread some on her large nipples and the skin of her breasts, and started sucking.

Mom laughed a lot, she finds very funny certain things I do to her. She says that despite being 18 years old, I still behave like a child when it comes to sex.

I didn't care, I kept sucking her breasts.

As I greedily strolled the tongue to my mom's tits with my pert mouth, I scrolled down my right hand between her thighs, slipping the fingers under her shorts and the delicate and fine panties that she wore under her shorts.

Mom started stroking my hairs and the back of my neck.

It was in this way that she always showed that she was enjoying my caresses. Touching and caressing me.

My fingers, inside the panties, caressed the mass of blond hair, enjoyed the softness of her full pussy lips and in a perfect thrust, I shoved two fingers into the orifice of my mother's vagina.

We were like that, me sucking my mother's magnificents and gorgeous breasts, my hand between her beautiful thighs, my fingers making rhythmic movements, entering and leaving her pussy, my mother moaning, when my sister entered.

"Ho, ho, ho, we're having a nice party here and nobody called me!" she exclaimed of surprise.

She put her purse on the table, soon took off her blouse and bra, next her skirt and panties. She got naked and hugged us, giving me her tits to suck.

I was in the pleasant situation that every boy my age envies, of having at the same time four tits to suck and two delicious pussies in my hands.

"Hi, Mamy, get it all out at once soon, that fucking shorts and your fucked panties! Get naked too, let's cum and fuck," Martine told Mom.

That didn't hesitate. She quickly pulled down her shorts and slid her sexy panties down her legs.

There I had two females, Mom and Sis, naked like Eve in paradise.

My tongue was trembling, my mouth eager to suck two cunts.

And the two pussies were there, naked, available to me. I was going to fuck them both.

"Take off your clothes, bro, and let's go to bed. We loved to get fucked before lunch," she now spoke to me.

I undressed and we went into the bedroom. They walked in front, I admiring and enjoying by behind the soft, sensual sway of their asses as they walked.

They both had nice butts, firm buttocks, asses up. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Martine, lovely young female at 20; Martha - mommy - still sexy, hot and yummy at 40.

We went to mom's room, because a big bed, and lay down.

Delayed for lunch because for two hours I kissed their mouths, sucked breasts and cunts, they sucked my hard cock, Giving me a blowjob on my hard cock, I fucked their cunts and shoved my cock up both their asses.

Interesting to register, for research topic, how the cunts of mother and daughter look alike.

Martha and Martine have a nice bush of blond hair between their legs. Martine's is smaller and more delicate. The pussies are identical. Juicy. Full. Soft. The same reddish hue inside the slits. Large, well protruding clit (0.16').

I sucked on their breasts. They sucked my cock. I sucked their vaginas, full of liquid, their clit hard. And fucked their pussies. First Martine's. I put my cock inside her, pounded a lot, and came. Then Mom's. I buried my stick and fucked until I came.

They had several orgasms, come a lot when I fuck them.

They asked me to put my cock in their asses too. They were adepts and addicts, they like sodomy. I too.

They asked and I sodomized them. I fucked them in the back.

I lay them prone and shoved my hard sexual organ up one of their ass and into the other asshole.

After a beautiful morning of incestuous fucking between us, we went to lunch, eating a lot to replenish our energy, spent during the sexual intercourse.

And at night, we always lie together, naked and fuck some more.

It is a natural, common, and oft-repeated erotic amusement among us. Everything that I would say more is a repetition of the erotic actions of a sexually insatiable boy, who is simultaneously lover of also insatiable mother and daughter, who want sex, lots of sex, and nudism. They like it.