All Comments on 'Shouldering the Load'

by AriFoxsmith

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Mona would be dead.

I hate it when authors ignore human physiology and basic environmental elements in order to force their victims to endure increasing hardships.

5 minute rest breaks, water break every 2 hours on a hot, sunny day will cause heat stroke. Her body would be blistered from the dub, and I do mean BLISTERED! She would be dehydrated and as her core temperature went past 36C, her kidneys would shut down, she would be foaming at the mouth, her brain would literally be cooking.

By the afternoon, she would have 2nd or even 1st degree burns, she would be delirious and then dead.

I know this because it happened to me on a survival course. My back was blistered, I lost a kidney and was in a coma for 2 weeks.

I don’t care if you roast Mo a slice and serve her as an entree at a Baptist bbq; but don’t lie to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I hate it when some dumb whackadoodle doesn't understand the difference between 'fantasy' and his own take on reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAriFoxsmith@AriFoxsmith
Just someone who feels that there are not enough stories of women in intense, but loving lesbian BDSM relationships. I'm interested to explore all kinds of kinky ideas, with the only restrictions that all participants are really into it. This site contains both my novel-length...