Shouldering the Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost collapsed onto Lisa's feet during the push-ups of her next drinking break. Her strength had all but run dry and she still had another four hours in front of her. Every pretense that her work load was even theoretically doable had died a slow and painful death. They'd barely made it through half of the acres yet and Mona wasn't sure if she'd even manage to stay on her knees for the rest of the time, let alone get anything done.

Lisa must've noticed her sorry state as well. "She looks pretty done," she said to Catherine.

"She does indeed. We might have to find a way to keep her motivated."

"You mean... like a whip?"

Lisa had clearly picked the wrong place in the mansion hierarchy. This time, however, Catherine didn't indulge her ideas. "Lisa, dear, you cannot train a slave with punishments alone. There needs to be a balance. A loving touch here, a promise of rewards there, they work wonders from time to time. Try it. It should be easy for you to get through to her. After all, it appears that Mona treasures you greatly."

Catherine addressed the still crawling Mona and her voice got sharper. "Face down, ass up, legs apart! Present yourself properly!"

Mona gladly did as she was told. The presentation position was one of the more comfortable ones, even with the hard lumps of earth digging into her knees and elbows. Compared to going back to work it was a heavenly vacation. In her worn out state she would've been ready to fall asleep the moment her face touched the ground.

Until Lisa touched her and all thoughts of sleep evaporated. Mona had believed that she was too exhausted to get properly aroused, when in reality getting abused all day had built up a deep seated horniness within her that had only waited for this opportunity to wake up and sink its claws into her loins. The entire day her pussy had been drenched, and not just from sweat. The moment Lisa dragged her finger over her swollen nether lips, Mona moaned into the gag like an animal in heat.

"You seem excited. Do you like what I'm doing?" Lisa let her finger linger on her folds while she talked.

Mona nodded frantically. She wasn't sure if Lisa referred to her fingering Mona or to how she'd treated her all day, but it didn't make a difference. The truth was, Mona loved all of it. If not for the gag, she would've already told Lisa how much she loved getting abused by her and that she hoped she'd give up on being a slave and pursue her true calling as an overseer, so they could have a day like this more often.

"I saw that Mistress Catherine carries a big strap-on in her bag. Would you like me to use it on you?" Lisa asked, still idly teasing Mona's swollen folds.

Another frantic nodded coupled with an unintelligible moan. Getting fucked like an animal by her fellow slave was exactly what Mona needed. She knew that she'd be even more worn out afterwards, but it would be so worth it. And post-coital tiredness had such a nice, heavy satisfaction to it that was so much better than her burning muscles felt right now.

Lisa tenderly pulled the hood of Mona's clit back and gave that hypersensitive nub a gentle flick with her slick finger, driving Mona absolutely insane. "If you're good and finish this field before your next break, you will get it." She pulled her finger back.

Mona was half delirious by that point. The brutal heat, the uninterrupted eight hours of work and exercise and the dreadful emptiness of her stomach had obliterated her defenses. The friction of the hood slowly sliding back over her clit was enough to make her light-headed. She was ready to turn off her brain and hump Lisa's leg like a horny rabbit. But she wouldn't. She'd work for her pleasure like the good slave she was.

"Come on, we're almost done."

The next two hours passed like a dream. Mona stumbled along on her hands and knees, from one weed to the next, always just from one to the next. Her knees were sour as all hell from scraping over the hard earth lumps all day, but in her state she was still infinitely grateful that she could do her work in a crawling position. There was no way she could've stayed on her feet without toppling over every few minutes. Her eyes burned from all the sweat running into them and she couldn't see if they were on track or not. Every time she slowed down too much, though, Lisa would stop for a moment, walk behind her and reach between her legs. A couple of tender rubs over her swollen folds was all it took to get Mona panting and working again.

When her next two hours were over, she didn't even bother to stand up to receive her water. That would've only been a waste of the energy she didn't have anymore in the first place. It took her several minutes to finish her drink. Not even because she drank that much, but because her breath was so erratic that she had to actively calm it down before each sip. She manages to gulp down about half a liter, but when she tried to give the bottle back to Lisa, it fell out of her shaking fingers.

"She looks like she's finished." Lisa picked up the bottle and turned to Catherine. Honest concern hung in her voice.

Catherine crouched down and looked Mona in the eyes. "Can you go on or are you going to collapse on us?"

Mona struggled to even make out Catherine's words. A dull droning filled her ears, muffling every sound as if someone was pressing a hot, humming pillow over her head. "I don't know, Mistress. I will do my best."

"Good girl." Catherine patted her head before she stood up and turned to Lisa. "She has worked herself to her limit. I think she has earned her reward."

Lisa didn't point out that they'd missed their goal to the finish the third acre buy a good half an hour of work. She simply said "Yes, Mistress" and dashed off to the bag.

Mona went into position without having to be told to. It was less work then lying down and having to prop herself up again later. Also, the position allowed her to rest her head on her lower arms.

Maybe she'd even slept for a moment, since she didn't hear it when Lisa returned and positioned herself behind her. She did notice, however, when Lisa pushed the thick strap-on into her drenched pussy and a wave of bliss washed through her worn out body.

Mona kept her eyes closed and let herself get lost in the heavy thrusts, guttural moans flying from her mercifully ungagged mouth. Slaves weren't exactly starved for sex, what with their nightly orgies, but they didn't have any toys in their kennel. And as fun as tongues and fingers could be, Mona needed the deep satisfaction that came with being penetrated. It wasn't even about orgasms. She could have as many of them as she wanted to, which often came up to several per night, but when someone roughly fucked her pussy with a strap-on so big that it filled her completely, she didn't even need to come to feel fulfilled. The carnal pleasures of all that pushing and rubbing and stretching and thrusting, the humiliation of being all dirty and sweaty while she was getting fucked in the field like an animal, that was what Mona lived for.

Lisa grabbed her by her sides to steady herself while she pushed again and again. Mona could tell that Lisa didn't have much experience with a strap-on yet. She'd have to build up more strength in her hips so she could thrust harder and keep the rhythm up for longer. Mona didn't mind, though. She herself didn't have the strength left to work her own hips like she was supposed to.

Soon Lisa couldn't keep up the pace anymore and settled into a new, more gentle rhythm. She'd slide the strap-on out about half the way, then slowly back in again, giving Mona a few seconds to enjoy being filled completely, before starting over. Mona's mind slowly drifted off. She didn't exactly fall asleep, but she entered a floaty half-sleep where she lost all sense for her environment and the only remaining sensation was the intimate massage of Lisa's strap-on. Even the aching all over her body slowly faded away, becoming a faint background for the constant friction inside her.

At some point she must've dozed off after all, for when she came to her senses, she lay on the ground. Lisa had stopped fucking her and only a sweet, comforting soreness in her pussy remained. That, and a deep seated sense of satisfaction that filled her entire being and made her infinitely grateful that her life had turned out the way it had.

"Mona? Are you okay?" Lisa's voice sounded like it came from far off.

"Very okay," Mona mumbled. She opened her eyes and realized that it was almost evening. She had no idea how long Lisa had fucked her or how long she'd slept, but there'd been two hours of work left when they'd started and now it looked like it the work day was close to being over.

Mona sat up, slowly. She already knew that she'd be sore all over the next day, for the moment she didn't even hurt that badly. Every part of her body felt heavy, but not in an uncomfortable way. And once she'd fully regained her senses, she got aware of the dull heat radiating from between her legs. That was another thing she loved about pure penetration: It left her satisfied, but still horny enough to want more.

"I guess we have overdone it," Catherine chimed in. "We should better stop early for today. You are in no condition to continue."

Mona considered her choices. Catherine was right in that working wasn't an option. Mona had to be happy if she was able to walk back to the mansion on her own. But there were other things they could do that didn't require much energy from her part.

"Mistress, since I failed to finish my work, please punish me accordingly. There is no need to hold back. I deserve every lick of the strap."

Catherine laughed. "Your dedication is commendable. You may sit with me for dinner and eat from the overseer buffet. If you are still able to sit after your punishment, of course."

Mona got down on her elbows again and propped up her hips, so they'd have easy access to her ass. "May I just make one request?"

"Since you have been this good, you might as well." Catherine took out her leather strap and gently teased Mona's ass cheeks with it, making her pant with anticipation. "Do you want me to go easy on you after all?"

"No. But if it's okay with Lisa, I want her to carry out the punishment."

Lisa let out a nervous giggle. "I... I'd be happy to do it. Really. But I've never done it before."

"It's okay," Mona reassured her, her heart beating excitedly. Lisa was already on the right path to switching jobs to become an overseer, but Mona wanted to make sure to give her all the encouragement to follow through. She was looking forward to working under her in the future.

"Take your time. If you don't get it right the first time, just try again. I'm too tired to escape anyway."

Lisa took the strap from Catherine. The glimmer in her eyes was unmistakable. "You'll tell me if it gets too much, yes?"

As an answer, Mona shoved the gag back between her aching jaws and strapped it in so tightly that there was no way she'd be able to make any intelligible sound. She didn't want this to be over quickly. The longer Lisa had fun destroying her ass, the longer Mona could have fun being her first official slave.

12