All Comments on 'Showing Off My Girlfriend'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Safe sex?

Well DG, I think that this is the first time that I have had the honor of being the first to comment on a new DGHear story. What can I say? A real gem of a tale with just the right degree of eroticism and brute force to leave us asking for more about the martial arts expert named Jeff and the librarian by the name of Lydia. We know that the main characters are stereotypes but have to love them and wish them a future full of lustful loving! Well done DG, full marks - no suggestions for improvement - to me it was again perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow! different from you

I see the name DG Hear and I have to read it. No matter what the catagory it's in. Another well written story. Still don't know how you do it.

An avid reader and an avid fan of DG.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Neat

Something a little different from DG which shows he has the talent to tell a good story in many different genres. My thanks to the author for a good read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Well done

As always a good read.

I adore exhibitionism. I found it erotic but a little matter of fact and not real sensual, though a good read

With respect

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thought I'd try something a little different. The comments are positive but the voting is the lowest of any story I ever wrote. Kind of mixed signals. Thank you for reading my stories and sending in your feedback and comments.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
finaly

a not wimp white guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
your violent banter smacks of the wanna-be Marine.

1. You always capitalize the "M" in Marine. Anyone who does not is a poseur.

2. Given number 1, I think your story is 100% armchair fantasy. Anyone kicking ass like you do with a military/martial-arts background would be convicted of ADW.

3. Given number 1, I doubt the existence of Lydia. Do you have a pic?

4. Sincerely yours, MSgt(Ret)Mark, 1`st Ranger Bn, 10th SF

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 16 years ago
Sexy & Sweet

Great story! I liked the perspective you wrote from and your description of Lydia. Sweet ending, quite romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love love love

I love anything to do with fat, puffy cunts being played with! Please write more about swollen puffy pussy lips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Martial arts is all BS

Any martial artist worth his salt will never try kicks above the waist in a bar or street fight. Too easy to have his feet caught or have his other leg swept in the meantime. You should talk to a real martial artist before trying to right about one that's never been defeated, more BS - any martial artist has had fights they have lost. Your writing is fair, just research your violence more before you make up another superhero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheap thrilly

stop hiding and hanging with the girl and defeat will happen ! the G men knew this at a very early sighting or you 1

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Certainly different

So many stories of this type have the guy get his girl to fuck other people as well (just like her sleazy ex wanted). Full marks for not going that route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could be better

All of the karate and tough guy stuff ruined this repeatedly. Story could have been so good. Not realistic i couldn't get into it because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my ex liked to show off

her muff by not wearing nickers when out shopping...sje also liked to piss by the roadside facing traffic...it was fun as she never involved others....look but not touch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked this guy already!.......nice story, show respect to the other's girl

The author did a good job on this story.

As a married woman of a MMA black belt I can tell you that I feel protected and loved by a man that can tale a good care of me and my kids.

I enjoy showing off in sexy dress and show some skin in a skimpy bikini and my husband likes that too. But I'm his girl and he's my man. We are together over 20 years....and counting.

Congrats to the author for the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

written by someone who is neither dom nor a Marine.

Special forces is army by the way,

The chest puffing moments are contrived and clearly ehat a beta thinks an alpha is

If there even is such a thing as an alpha male, probably more accurate terminology would be actualized male.

Anyhow. Bet this one kills with insecure folk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cringe, couldn't get past the first few paragrpahs because of cringe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

story TAGS