All Comments on 'Shudder - The College Years Ch. 04'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

At one point in this chapter you refered to Connie as Nancy, which threw me off a little bit. Other than that, this one is great as always! Hoping to see more stories from you.

KriptoKriptoover 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry about that Anon! Indeed an oversight on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different tone than most other chapters, but a good read

It was different to experience the story through someone who clearly isn’t used to the ability and has to try to blend in. Different pace and tone than the other chapters, but a good movement forward of the chapter nonetheless.

It did feel a little odd to have the professors wife be someone who could potentially help in the research (top notch lab, big pharma resources, clearly very intelligent, etc) but not have Derek think of it already given he has full access to the prof’s memories. Although I guess if he was purely focused on using the professors intellect/knowledge directly as opposed to using all his potential resources/contacts he may not have scanned for other potential helpers.

KriptoKriptoover 5 years agoAuthor

I would agree User that this chapter presented itself as a much different read. I felt the difference while writing it. In regards to Derek's lack of observational skills as far as choosing a potential host that could spur along their quest, I would say he is not always the sharpest and has definitely let himself become one track minded at times. If it had been Derek here instead of Aubrey for this chapter, they would not have discovered a possible future ally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is getting interest8ng

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES