Shudder - The College Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor had never felt anything like this. He was inside a woman and it was amazing! Was this better than the sex he had experienced before? Surely not, but in the moment it was hard to compare. As he felt his rod plow into her, feeling her warmth, her slippery wetness, he suddenly wished he were the one getting fucked. He felt silly for thinking that while feeling this good, but the professor had been the fantasy, had been the crush. It was happening, but not the way it was supposed to. It was meant to be the other way around. He wished he could switch places with Connie. He wished he could be her. For a moment, the mind inside the professor wished it with everything in him. And as he thought it, as he continued to thrust and the pressure built inside of him, he watched as the breast he was squeezing began to shudder. He saw only the beginnings of it as his vision blurred, and he felt his consciousness slip out from beneath him.

A few seconds later, Aubrey Johnson found herself lying flat on her back. She felt hot and sweaty and so good. There was a cock inside of her. Not just any cock, but the professor's cock. She looked up at her college crush who was still awkwardly thrusting in and out of his wife's pussy, Aubrey's pussy now. She had a brief moment of panic as she understood she had hopped out of the professor's body and into Connie, merely by wanting it to happen. She knew from experience with her body hopping brother Derek, that for at least a few minutes, Professor Charles Kendrick would do whatever she told him to do. She was about to have many problems. She didn't know how to properly alter memories yet. She didn't know a lot of things about body hopping, having only done it for the first time very recently and by accident. But now, here she was, hopping someone for the second time. And it was the wife of her very hot professor. Her hot professor who, if she told him to give her the best fuck of her life, would do it without question. Despite the risk, the temptation was too great.

"Professor?" Aubrey asked, her own voice coming out of Connie's mouth.

"Yes?" he answered mechanically, looking at her while pushing in and out of her.

"Kiss me Professor," Aubrey ordered. And then he did. It was a chaste kiss however, on the cheek. "No Professor," Aubrey corrected. "Kiss me like I'm your wife, and then I want you to fuck me for all your worth."

The passion that the professor put into that next kiss was mind blowing. She felt his tongue explore and intertwine with hers and she was so happy. Then his hands began to move over her and his pace quickened. His cock was suddenly going into her deeper. His expression was mostly blank, but was also studying her, as if he needed her to grade each movement for maximum pleasure. She climaxed and he began to pull out of her, but she stopped him. "No, keep going! Keep fucking me, but don't cum!"

The professor resumed and just a few minutes later, she found herself reaching her peak again. The professor's wife's body was very sensitive. As the second orgasm flooded her, she noticed the professor's rhythm change. She looked at his face and saw his eyes darting around. "Honey? How did...What the fuck is going on? I...I haven't been in control of my body!" He pulled out of her but Aubrey grabbed his arm and thought about how much she wished she could be in his body. At first, she wasn't sure it worked, but breathed a sigh of relief as she saw his arm begin to shudder.

A few seconds later, she was again looking from the eyes of the professor. She looked down and saw that her dick was still hard. Aubrey looked at Connie's blank face. She thought she maybe understood all the stupid things Derek had done because of Nevyn as thoughts of lust shoved all common sense far from her. "Connie, get on all fours and raise your ass up." Connie mindlessly obeyed, and Aubrey accessed the professor's technique for drilling his wife from behind. It was easier than it had been to make this connection. The pressure of fooling the wife was off, and if Aubrey wanted to take a second to do it right, she could. Aubrey mounted Connie from behind, and used the professor's dick to pound her ass. "Enjoy it Connie! It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes!" Connie cried out. She did enjoy it because she had been instructed to. She began to moan. "Give it to me! Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Aubrey felt the now familiar pressure build in the professor's cock as a wonderful sensation drove quickly up the shaft. Aubrey exploded inside of Connie, who screamed as she climaxed a third time. Aubrey pulled out of Connie, and then fought a wave of tiredness. Her borrowed brain wanted to sleep now. She couldn't let that happen as she tried to sort out a plan. She could keep hopping them both throughout the night and then somehow take them both to Derek who could help her alter their memories. Or she could stay in the professor and come up with a story for Connie. She hadn't been in her very long, maybe it would be okay?

Aubrey thought she'd get her brother's opinion. She looked at the digital clock on the bedside. Had it been two minutes or three? At most she probably had another two minutes, better make it quick. She dialed the hospital and asked to be patched to Aubrey Johnson's room. "Hello, this is Aubrey," she heard her own voice answer.

"Derek, it's me," Aubrey whispered hurriedly. "I..I might have hopped someone accidentally, and...how do I erase someone's memories of me being inside them?"

Derek instantly knew the seriousness of this question. He had once failed to erase his existence in someone, his own mother. While he had been his mother, he had fallen in step with her movements and mannerisms, letting himself become her more and more. Her emotions had overtaken him and he had eventually slept with his father as his mother, and when he had hopped out, had not erased in any way the fact that her son had been controlling her body. The fallout had been, well, there had been a lot of screaming.

"Uh, you were supposed to stay in the professor," Derek said, switching to his voice.

"Yeah, well, that ship has sailed," Aubrey said. "I probably only got a minute until the professor's wife comes to. I accidently hopped her, and then hopped back into the professor."

Derek sounded relieved. "If that's all you did, it shouldn't matter. You should be alright." When Aubrey didn't immediately say anything, Derek followed up with, "That's all you did, right?"

"Um...I might have ordered the professor to fuck me while I was his wife..." Aubrey's voice trailed off.

This confession was met by a prolonged silence that lasted for hours, possibly days, but was probably just a few precious seconds. "Derek, I need to know what to do!" Aubrey finally demanded. "His wife should be waking up any second."

This was inaccurate, as Connie had already regained her consciousness. Every time Derek, or Nevyn, and now Aubrey had ever exited a host, their was a side effect where their victim was in a suggestible trance like state for a time. The amount of time depended on the subject, and the duration they had not had control of their body. Since Aubrey had been inside Connie for a very short period of time, and because of the strong willed person that Connie was, Connie had come too in just under three minutes. Now she lay there, perfectly still, and listened to every word that Aubrey spoke from the mouth of her husband.

"Should I hop her again to buy us more time?" Aubrey suggested.

Derek was thinking as fast as he could. It had clearly been a stupid idea to have Aubrey pretend to be the professor. They seemed full of stupid ideas. In many ways he supposed they were still kids. What the hell did they know. "No, uh, see...see what she remembers first. Come up with a story. Have you had any alcohol tonight?"

"Yes, just one glass of wine though."

"It's something. Go with that. Say she...I guess blacked out and anything else she remembered was a dream or hallucination."

Aubrey looked at the curves of the naked woman she had just been, and then had fucked moments later. She knew she had let the situation get to this point due to her inability to control the male hormones that seemed to constantly want sex. Even now, with a limp dick, she wished to drive it back into that slippery snatch and... "Is it because I'm a man right now that I seem to have this overcharged sex drive?"

"Uh, probably," Derek guessed. "I mean, I've always thought about sex a lot. But, well, I've thought about it exponentially more since Nevyn came into our lives."

Aubrey bit the professor's lip gently while she pondered this. "Do you think that maybe there's a connection between..." She thought she saw Connie stir slightly. Was she awake? She gathered her thoughts and found the professor's center, then spoke in his voice. "I have to go. Wish me luck."

The line went dead before Derek could say anything. He sincerely hoped he could repair any damage if this went south. Nevyn had always stressed to him that secrecy for someone who could possess others was paramount. There were already too many people who knew their secret. Lola, Aubrey's college roommate now knew about his ability, well, his and his sister's ability now. And Lola's knowledge was already too much and might blow up in their faces. They didn't need anyone else here finding out. Derek was good at that part, at hiding and erasing memories. But Aubrey had no clue. He knew she was smart, but he worried this could be trouble.

Back at the Kendrick's, Charles' voice was cautious, hesitant, very unlike his usual self that could command a lecture to a classroom full of students. "Connie? Sweetie? Are you awake?"

The beautiful blonde stirred, causing her ass to jiggle. She rolled over then and quickly sat up with her back against the headboard. Aubrey was surprised at the sudden alertness she seemed to convey and watched as the woman's eyes darted between them and around the room. She seemed to be assessing the situation. Was she looking for a weapon, or exits? Aubrey tried to calm the paranoia she felt and took a deep breath to steady the professor's body. "Honey, are you okay? You blacked out there for a second. Must've been the wine."

Connie laughed, but it wasn't the sweet laugh Aubrey had heard all evening, but one completely devoid of mirth. "Oh, I'm fine, 'dear.' You know I can hold my liquor. Or at least, you used to know that." As she said it, she casually slid her legs onto her side of the bed, creating more distance between the two of them.

Aubrey thought about times the professor and his wife had drunk together. There were so many memories and she skimmed a few. Each time she had drunk him under the table. This recollection took only a few seconds, and when Aubrey went to respond, she felt Connie's eyes bore into her, as if she could see the person inside her husband. "I, uh, yeah, you certainly can. Maybe you're coming down with something?"

"You've been doing that all night," Connie remarked as she stood. She was positioned very close to the bedroom door now.

"Doing what all night?" Charles asked as Aubrey tried to keep control of the situation.

"Well, I'm only theorizing here, so give me some lee way. But I think you're accessing my husband's memories and it takes time to do so."

Aubrey could not control the professor's mouth as it fell open. She was stunned. She moved the professor's body to stand as well and started to move towards Connie.

"Stop right there!" Connie ordered.

The professor froze. "Connie, what are you going on about?"

"I remember, you know," Connie said coldly.

"Remember? Remember what?" The professor took a slow step forward.

"Come any closer and I will run," she warned.

"What? You won't go outside in the nude?" her husband said with an unconvincing chuckle.

"Want to find out," Connie challenged. "I've done a lot worse you know. You probably don't though, do you? You want me to give you a minute to look back and see some of the more voyeuristic things my husband and I have done? You can see everything in his mind, can't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," the professor said, but there was fear in his voice and his wife knew it.

"As I said, I remember," Connie continued. "There you were, on top of me, balls deep inside of me, and then, there was a presence in me and I wasn't in control anymore. And I, or I assume, whoever you really are, called my husband 'Professor.' Then you ordered him to kiss us like I was his wife, and then fuck us for all he was worth."

The professor's face had gone scarlet, but amazingly, whatever blood wasn't rushing to his face was finding its way to his penis.

"And he did. His face was all blank and he thoroughly fucked us and then, then I remember you saying something about hopping a body to whoever you were on the phone with." Her eyes flitted down to her husband's new erection. "Holy shit, is this turning you on?"

"I can't, I can't control it," the professor wailed, and then throwing caution to the wind, he lunged at her.

Connie had anticipated this and was out the door in a flash. She ran for the kitchen. It was a strange sight, two successful intellectuals, one in his mid forties, the other newly thirty, streaking across their house in a dead sprint. Connie knew the kitchen was a dead end, the only exit the garage which would need time to open, but it had the tools she needed to make a stand. She had thought about grabbing a knife, but she didn't want to hurt her husband's body. Instead, she opened a drawer and retrieved a large rolling pin and wielded it like a club.

Her husband stopped short of his wife. There was a knife that she had not seen within easy reach of him. He did not try to grab it though. He apparently didn't want to hurt her either. But he was looking for an opening though. She reasoned that to gain control of her, to hop her, as the woman's voice had said, she needed physical contact for it to work. If Connie was right, as long as her husband couldn't touch her, he couldn't take control. Would it work through clothes? Not that that mattered while she was as naked as a fucking blue jay. "I don't want to hurt my husband," she said with calculated resolve. "I just want to talk. I'd like some answers to about a billion questions. If you try to touch me though, I will knock your lights out."

The professor's eyes focused on the rolling pin. Now he was the one assessing the situation. Finally the tension relaxed in his stance as he admitted, "This body is stronger, but you're quicker. You'd probably wallop me before I could grab you. What do you want to know?"

She motioned with the pin to the other room. "Let's take this to the living room. We'll sit on opposite ends and you can tell me what's going on."

After the briefest of hesitations, the professor complied. Aubrey was thinking quickly and hoped she would either have an opening to hop Connie again, or get her to come with her to see Derek who could fix this mess. In the meantime, she'd have to go along with whatever this woman wanted. She found it impossible not to fixate on Connie's boobs though. They were so round and soft and she wanted to put the professor's mouth on them again and...

"My eyes are up here darling," Connie said with a business like tone. She showed no fear.

The professor's head jerked up and made eye contact across the room. "I'm sorry. I usually don't care this much about breasts but, this is a new perspective for me."

"A new perspective? Are you a woman?"

"Uh, yes."

"You sounded like a woman before when you were on the phone. I'd appreciate honesty in this conversation. Could you sound like yourself and not my husband please?"

Aubrey's voice nervously responded. "How's this?"

Connie's eyes widened but she maintained her composure. "I can't believe this is happening? How are you able to do this?"

Aubrey sighed, then began to tell a very long story.

To be continued...

12