Shy Iris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, don't you worry, men." Trevor hopped down from the stepping stool and kicked it off to the side. "These tits hang low enough that you don't even need a boost to reach them!" Without warning, he swatted Opal's breasts with the palm of his hand.

Opal's eyes crossed and her vision blurred as the pain rocketed throughout her body. Jack spanked one of her flabby ass cheeks and continued assaulting her cunt with his fingers. "Calm down," he growled lowly, "that was just a test run."

"I'm sure you're all familiar with the classic strongman games at your local fairs and festivals." Trevor continued to bark out instructions. "You swing a hammer and try to make a weight hit a bell; or you punch a fast-bag and see how hard you can make it bounce. Well, this is kind of like the latter, but the rules are just a little different. Open palms only, closed fists will get you disqualified and excommunicated. No rings, no long nails, no running starts. Other than that, anything goes. Best runs get included in a highlight reel, and get a cut of the profits! Now let's see those puppies fly!"

A cheer went up from the crowd, and Opal watched in dazed horror as the heavily tattooed frat brother she had witnessed at the front of the line earlier stepped into the shadow of her mutant jugs. He slowly approached the breasts hanging over his head, admiring the perfect orbs above him. He ran his fingers along Opal's sensitive breasts, causing goose-flesh to rise on her poor tits. Finally, he leaned back, sighed, and unleashed a hellacious slap that sent her knockers rocketing sideways, up into the hard wood.

If there hadn't been a wooden floor separating them, Opal's hanging breasts would have actually slammed into her face. But that didn't concern her right now; what did was the feeling that her tits were being ripped off and the stinging sensation now coursing through her entire body. The saliva that had been pooling around her ball-gag was now sputtering past her lips in gasping, silent screams. Jack tensed across her backside and leaned back, holding Opal in place. Finally, he leaned forward again, and flicked her clit. The combination of pleasure and pain sent Opal over the edge, and the busty mom's teary eyes rolled into the back of her head as she nearly lost consciousness.

Opal's temporary reprieve from the world of the conscious was short lived as another man stepped forward and rocked her swaying udders with a thunderous slap. And then another, and another. Opal's ball gag was a sloppy mess, and tears flowed freely. Bruises, welts, and fiery handprints decorated her pale flesh. And with every fastball to Opal's bound jugs, Jack tugged at her clit, drawing the abused woman closer to the strangest climax of her life.

After what felt like an eternity, there was a sudden lull in the assault on Opal's breasts. She peeled open her bleary eyes and peered down through a crack in the floorboards. Two of the biggest, blackest, men she had ever seen were stepping onto the platform. The rational part of her mind guessed that they were twins.

"Hey, boss," the first brother called out.

"Mind if we tag team this bitch?" Finished the second.

Trevor peered up through the floorboards at Jack, who was too focused on frigging Opal's cunt to respond. "I don't see why not," Trevor responded finally. "Even though getting tag-teamed is more of her daughter's thing." This brought on a big laugh from casual watchers. "I'm going to charge you double, though." A bigger laugh.

The twins approached Opal's breasts slowly, with a grim determination that made Opal shudder in anticipation. Opal watched them from above. Finally, one took a position at the underside of one of her swaying teats, and the other took a position at the top; so they were standing on either side of one single, heavy, hanging, tit. With a speed like lightning, they brought their arms swinging upwards. The hugely muscled twins high fived through Opal's monstrous left knocker- their palms almost connecting as her sensitive flesh contracted. In the same instant, Jack cruelly twisted Opal's clit. As the twins hands thundered together inside her tit, an orgasm thundered through Opal's body.

Jack grabbed the busty mom by her trapped shoulders and tugged her upwards. Her breasts, swollen and misshapen from the bizarre pounding they had taken, surged upwards in jerks and jolts. Finally, with a mighty tug, he yanked her fat knockers free of the holes carved in the floorboards.

Jack spun Opal around; her eyes were glazed over and he was amazed that she could even stand. Tears were dried across her cheeks and spit and slobber stained her chin, and the tops of her bruised and beaten breasts. Jack uncoiled the wire from around her arms (which flopped helplessly to Opal's side) and undid the ball-gag in her mouth. Her jaw hung slack, and more drool cascaded down her chin. Finally, Jack undid the coils around Opal's abused udders.

Opal's eyes started to focus on the young man in front of her, but far too slowly for Jack's liking. So, he stuck out his index finger, and jabbed it into Opal's swollen and misshapen left tit at the exact point where the twins had made contact.

"YEE-OWWW!" Opal hollered, loud enough that the noise outside temporarily quieted. Her newly focused gaze travelled downward, to her swelling tits; gradually returning to their normal shape, but still bruised and beaten. And then, to her own shame, her gaze travelled down beyond her mountainous breasts to her leaking cunt. After all the abuse she had taken, why was she still so wet?!?

Jack handed Opal her shirt back and removed the entrance panel so they could climb down out of the wooden structure. Opal took her time dressing, first carefully rolling her pants back up over her luscious backside, and finally tugging her shirt on over her head. She was as gentle as she could be, but the soft cotton still felt like a bed of nails resting against her sensitive breasts. From somewhere far outside her own body, Opal's mind instructed her to poke a long-nailed finger deep into one of the bruises on her tit. Her eyes crossed and her knees buckled as her cunt exploded with electricity.

"Fuck," Opal spat. She jabbed herself in the tit again, oblivious to the world around her. She pinched one of her distended nipples, and came with tremendous force, nearly pissing her pants.

Jack started to climb down the ladder. He paused and grinned up at Opal. To her, he looked like the devil sneaking a peek up from Hell. "You like it, don't you?"

"What?"

"Having your tits hurt."

Opal said nothing.

Jack's grin widened. "You're going to love what's up next.

Iris Exhibit 1-The Kissing Booth

JB led Iris deeper into the bowels of the modest fair being put on by several schools worth of Tri-P

i brothers. She thought about asking if the whole crowd was brothers, or if the fair was open to the general public; then realized it didn't really matter. As they made their way through crowds of people, every head turned to study her giant, wobbling, derriere as they passed. Sure, there were a few snickers at her COW tattoo. But the most common look on the eyes of the horny young men was pure lust- everyone wanted a shot at that legendary backside.

Iris and JB paused in front of a short and narrow wooden structure. JB swatted Iris on her spacious backside.

"Get inside you dumb, bitch. And take those stupid shorts off. It's not like they can contain that big old butt of yours anyway."

Iris glared at JB, but she did as she was told. She worked the too tight shorts down over her gigantic rear end and past her wide hips; her stretch marked skin rippling as the thin fabric dug into her bulging flesh. Finally, she wiggled free, kicking the mostly useless garment into the tiny structure. She felt fresh air tease across her milky thighs, her sensitive pussy lips, and even whistle down her cavernous ass crack and tease her wrinkled asshole. Iris shivered despite the summer heat and climbed into the tiny hut.

There was a decently sized circle cut into the wall of the shack. Iris stared through it, at the people slowing to stare at her as they walked by. Staring at the girl naked from the waist down, with hips and ass nearly as wide as the hut itself. In fact, hips wide enough to fit snugly into the hole cut in the wall. Iris turned back towards the entrance of the shed, but JB was blocking her path.

"Come on now, sweet cheeks. You've been around the block too many times not to get the message."

Iris sighed. She turned, so that her pale white backside was facing towards the cut-out opening, and backed into it. The wood dug into her hips ever so slightly, but her bulging butt cheeks and muscular legs were well supported by the sturdy wood. There was even a bench for her to rest her feet on, and a bar hanging across the top of the hut for her to grip for support. Iris gripped the bar, and realized there was another, smaller hole, cut slightly higher into the rear of the shack.

Iris gripped the bar more tightly and leaned forward. What was this opening for? She leaned closer, and suddenly felt one of JB's heavy hands pressing against the back of her neck. He forced her forwards until her head slipped through the hole, and then pulled a lever, collapsing the hole so that it fit snugly around Iris' neck.

Iris tried to pull her head back into the structure, but, although she could rotate and breathe fairly comfortably, her face was still poking out. The people milling around the shack were pointing and laughing at the trapped, big bottomed, girl. Iris tried to shimmy forward, to stand up, but a hand on the stomach by JB forced her back into her accordioned stance, and forced her to stick her fat, wobbling, rear end out of the reverse opening again. JB pulled another lever, and now the wooden opening on that end tightened around Iris' backside. The dark haired, monster-rumped, beauty was trapped, with her wide-eyed face and her great big ass sticking out of either end of the tiny hut.

"What the fuck is this?" Iris demanded, voice squeaking with fright. But her cries fell on deaf ears.

"Alright, gentlemen!" Iris heard a voice calling out. The thought of not being able to see who the voice belonged to drove her crazy. "Step right up to the first ever Pi Pi Pi kissing booth! Ten dollars gets you a private tongue session with the fattest, whitest, flabbiest, rump you'll ever lay your lips on. Who wants to go first?"

Iris couldn't believe her ears. Young men, mostly strangers, were going to kiss her big, mutant, butt. That couldn't be right. Surely no one would pay for something like that.

As if on cue, Iris felt a pair of powerful fingers digging deep into her thick backside. The stranger peeled her ass cheeks apart with his strong hands, exposing her cavernous ass crack and wrinkled anus to the sunlight, and the gathering crowd. Iris felt air on her damp pussy, but her smooching partner bypassed her dripping cunt lips and went straight for her puckered asshole. He planted a wet, sloppy, kiss onto her most shameful hole, and even stuck his tongue inside to taste her anus.

Iris' head was swimming. But, it wasn't altogether that bad. She'd had a tongue in her asshole- at least it wasn't a hard cock or two. She was panting, trying to catch her breath after the anal attack, when a figure stepped around the shack and into her view.

"Hey there, blubber butt," the stocky young man sneered. He leaned forward and planted a hearty kiss on Iris' lips. She tasted her own ass juices and tried to pull back; but she was still stuck firm. Then, to her growing horror, JB reappeared from inside the hut with a stepping stool. He handed it to the young man, who set it beneath Iris' exposed face. He took two steps up, and Iris found herself face to face with the young man's crotch. It slowly dawned on her that this was a double ended kissing booth as he lowered his zipper, and his fat cock flopped out of his pants.

The young man slapped his rod against Iris' exposed face, leaking precum across her pale skin and causing her mascara to run in tiny, dark, rivulets. Finally, he placed the tip of his broad cock against Iris' pursed lips. Resigned to her fate, the big bottomed girl parted her lips, and swallowed the young man's fat dick. He wasted no time slamming his pelvis home; the head of his long cock slammed against the rear of Iris' throat, forcing the young girl to spit and sputter, saliva drizzling over her lips and wetting the young man's heavy balls as they slammed against her chin.

"So, I had heard something about you." The young man wrapped his fingers through her dark hair. "I heard that you love swallowing cum," he teased Iris' as he continued his brutal face-fucking of the big bottomed girl. "I heard that you're convinced it makes that giant dumper of yours even bigger. Tell me, you big bitch, do you want my cum? Do you want me to feed you my jizz and make that cow butt of yours fatter?"

Iris choking on the man's dick, could only nod her head.

As he emptied his white hot seed down her trapped throat, Iris could already feel another man tongue fucking her asshole. The sensation of the wet lips on her sensitive anus, combined with the humiliating words of the man forcing her to blow him, was too much for the poor girl, and she felt her pussy juices flooding down her hefty leg as she erupted with an orgasm. She heard the crowd roar with approval, which brought her even more shame, and even more arousal. Before the electricity had subsided, her tongue fucker had already replaced the first man at her front, and was jamming his dick into her gasping mouth. Seconds later, another man had replaced him at her rear end, with his lips pressed tightly against her puckered anus.

This cycle of ass kissing and throat fucking continued for long enough that Iris felt her cheeks, both face and ass, starting to burn from the bright sunlight. Her throat felt raw and scratchy, and her once perfect makeup was smeared across her face from an endless series of brutal dick slaps. Her hair was mussed up, her mountainous ass cheeks felt sore from being fondled and pried apart, and her stomach felt distended from all of the cum she had been forced to gulp. If she didn't know any better, Iris would have sworn that she really could feel her ass growing from all of the jizz she'd swallowed. The wooden hole that her flabby rump was resting in certainly felt tighter.

Worst of all, Iris couldn't stop orgasming. With every lick of her rear, every tug of her hair, every degrading word, her pussy pulsed with electricity. Her juices were flowing freely down her hefty haunches, and several of her kissing partners were starting their kisses at her well oiled cunt before working their way up to her parted ass crack.

Finally, there was a lull in the action. A particularly well hung young black brother was pistoning his long dick between Iris' well used lips. The tip of his long cock was going down her esophagus with every thrust, and Iris was worried she was going to choke on his big black dick. Mercifully, his pounding of her throat came to an end.

"Beg for it, you filthy slut."

Iris' face burned red, and yet, from what felt like far away, the words came out of her mouth. "Come on, big boy. Feed me your hot cum and make my FAT- LARD-ASS even bigger."

The rope of cum caught Iris in her right eye, but the rest of his hot jizz landed perfectly inside Iris' open mouth. Like a good little slut, she swallowed every drop. But as the young man stepped away, Iris realized there was no one at her rear end, and she couldn't wipe the stinging cum out of her eye.

"Come on, guys," she called, desperately. "You can't just leave me here!" She slapped desperately at the wall.

"Calm the fuck down, you stupid bitch," JB called from the front of the hut. "You've got one last customer coming up."

Without warning, Iris felt a clammy hand slap against her big, wobbling, butt cheek.

"Thanks for keeping her open for me, boys." The voice sounded older than most of her clients that day. And significantly drunker.

"I've fallen on some hard times. And I wasn't sure I was going to be able to collect enough cans to have my fun."

Oh, fuck no, Iris started to slap and struggle against the wooden structure again, but between the cum in her belly weighing her down, and the wooden clamps holding her in place, Iris was stuck. Getting fondled and face fucked by muscular young men was one thing- most of them were in good shape, and some of them were downright hot. But this man was older, and a fucking bum. His skin even felt sickly as he rubbed his palms on Iris' pale white backside.

"Come on," she wailed. "Stop it!"

"Hey!" JB slammed a fist against the wood.

"Don't worry, boys," the sickly voice was chuckling. "I know something that'll shut this heifer up."

Iris' breath caught in her throat as she felt long, bony, fingers digging roughly into her pale, doughy, flesh and prying her heavy butt cheeks apart. She felt unkempt whiskers scratching against the inner canals of her deep ass crack as the man lowered his unshaven face to her well licked ass hole. He placed his dry lips to her wrinkled anus, pursed his lips, and exhaled sharply; straight up Iris' poop-chute.

Despite her best efforts Iris farted.

The few stragglers still watching Iris' humiliation erupted into peals of laughter. The poor girl's jaw fell slack as her big butt cheeks thundered and clapped against her will. Her mind went completely blank. She could take miles of dick, but this humiliation was a completely different kind of torture.

"Guys, come here, you've got to see this!"

"Do that again, I want to tape it!"

Iris was sobbing through cum splattered eyes, more humiliated than she thought was humanly possible. She struggled, trying to suck in her distended belly, to think skinny, to escape; but she was stuck firm. Her giant, white ass was on full display- and open to whatever demented torture these sick fucks cared to dream up.

The crowd that was gathered behind her exposed ass was the biggest she'd ever seen.

"Alright, boys," a crackling, slurring voice called out. "I learned this back in '07. Watch close."

Iris felt the man's bony fingers digging into her pale white cheeks. She tried to clamp inwards, to protect her poor little anus, but it was no use. Gradually, inch by flabby inch, Iris' asshole was pried open.

"Ew, that last one was nice and pungent," the greasy bastard teased. Iris wanted to shrivel up and disappear.

The crowd was bubbling with excitement, jostling for position. Iris could actually feel the heat from their bodies on her own, they were crowding so close. Each one of them peering down her trench-like ass crack, focusing on her pulsating sphincter.

"You gotta prime them up real nice first."

Iris felt the whiskers invading her ass crack again; tickling her butt cheeks and making her squirm. She felt his slimy tongue on her asshole. The onlookers were clapping and cheering with approval. Iris was kicking her legs, making her broad hips flex and her massive cheeks wobble violently, but she still couldn't free herself. She gritted her teeth; not sure if she could handle what was to come.

"Now, you start the engine."

The man clamped his lips over Iris' wrinkled anus, forming a vacuum with her greased up asshole. He stayed like that for a moment; his hands still holding Iris' gigantic white cheeks apart, his bony fingers still digging deep into her pudgy flesh. Iris felt warm air being sucked down her crack as the man inhaled a deep, harsh, breath through his nose. She felt him tense up, and Iris did the same; steeling herself. The man blew his breath out in a single sharp exhale- straight up Iris' tightly clamped sphincter.