Shy Iris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris' mind broke, her mouth echoed with moo after moo after moo, while she bucked her giant ass backwards. The greasy, stinking, young man was seated across Iris' thighs, straddling her meaty, jiggling, haunches. He had his calves and thighs resting on either side of the big bottomed girl's massive white ass cheeks, his cock still buried to the hilt in her stretched out dumper. He had his hands firmly clamped onto her mountainous cheeks, slamming the globes of soft flesh backwards into his stomach and chest, her monstrous backside threatening to swallow him whole.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Iris reached back with weary arms and gripped the man by his ankles, pulling herself back further; forcing his gross cock even deeper into her abused asshole. He responded by squeezing his knees together, forcing her flabby, splayed out, ass cheeks tight. Iris fat, mutant rump was so gigantic squashed together like that the ascending peak of pale ass flesh almost blocked the man from view of the cameras and remaining crowd. He continued to grip the wobbling and jiggling tsunami of flesh tight, scooting forward, his balls slapping against her cunt and his cock buried so deep it was threatening to stretch out Iris' cum filled stomach. With one last gasp, he unloaded his seed up her slick dumper; his generous load joining the gallons of semen already threatening to explode from her overstuffed bunghole. With a groan, the man stood. He kept his hands firmly planted on Iris' ass cheeks, using her blubbery ass to push himself up.

The man repositioned his hands so they were touching pointer-finger to pointer-finger and thumb to thumb, forming a roughly O-shape around Iris' blown out rectum. He squeezed down, trying to force her wrinkled anus closed. Iris screwed up her face and gritted her teeth, concentrating. Using the well trained muscles in her massive, lumpy, cheeks, Iris bore down with all her might. Inch by agonizing inch, Iris' asshole finally closed. If she'd had the energy to look up, Iris would have seen that the camera, which had been in the crowd, had moved, for a close up on her now tightly clenched anus.

The dingy homeless alumni who had just finished pounding Iris' cum filled dumper bent down, into the frame of the shot. Apparently, the miles of cocks and the gallons of cum that had been pumped up Iris' well used dumper didn't bother the man. He puckered his lips, and sucked in a deep breath. He clamped his mouth over Iris' reddened anus, forming a vacuum. Before the poor, big bottomed girl could react, the young man exhaled sharply, blowing his breath straight up her cum glazed shitter.

Iris' crossed her eyes, trying to concentrate. Her stomach rumbled, and her bowels screamed. Sweat beaded across her brow and lower back. Desperately, achingly, she tried to hold in the fart that was welling up deep inside of her. But it was no use; the giant rumped brunette passed gas; her monstrous ass cheeks thundering and clapping as the ear shattering peal erupted from deep up inside her lumpy dumper.

"BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

Unfortunately for Iris, she didn't stop with just one toot. Her asshole thundered repeatedly, her cheeks clapping out bleat after bleat. She could only let it happen, the pressure inside of her slowly bleeding off as fart after fart erupted from deep inside her shit-box. Finally, mercifully, she squeezed out one long, loud, sustained rip. Unfortunately for Iris, the force of her ass acoustics didn't just wobble her ass cheeks, it shook up her insides as well. With her final blast Iris sprayed a geyser of cum from her overfull dumper. The comingled loads flew high into the air, propelled by the force of Iris' final long, loud, fart.

The remaining crowd erupted into cheers. Iris, some semblance of sanity starting to return, blushed a shade of red so deep even her ass cheeks flushed. She forced herself up to her hands and knees, desperate to crawl away. But she was confronted by the noxious smell of the cum ejected from her asshole, splattered across the stage; and by a camera shoved into her face.

"Thanks for the fireworks, blubber butt!" JB teased her. "Now that the show's over, do you have anything to say about your performance?"

Iris blinked into the red recording light. Her arms and legs were sore. Her lips were chapped, her throat raw. Her breasts ached where they'd been mauled and squeezed, and ass was bruised and burning from the constant friction. Her asshole was even worse; poor Iris wouldn't be able to sit right for a week. But her cunt... her cunt wass gushing like a fire hydrant, and burning with a fury she'd never felt before.

Iris paused, stared at the milky seed she had sprayed across the stage, and sighed. She leaned down, lapping it up. Careful not to waste a drop. After all, the only thing special about her was her giant, mutant butt, and she would never miss a chance to make it bigger. After dragging herself along the slime trail, swallowing the cum she'd farted into the air, Iris paused again. The camera was still following her every move.

Iris stared directly into the camera, cum glazing her lips and chin. She smiled wide, beaming into the lens.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

***

JB walked into a dimly lit control room. Jack, the president of Pi Pi Pi, was seated in front of a row of monitors. Images were flying rapidly across the screens. Opal getting her tits slapped and her cunt fisted. Iris getting her asshole licked and being forced to fart. Opal having her nipples pierced, and getting gangbanged while begging for cum. Iris, in cow-print leggings, having a train ran on her bouncing backside before farting out a geyser of jizz.

"How do you think we made out today?" JB asked.

Jack didn't even bother to turn away from the monitors. "We made a decent amount from the guys in the crowd, not as much as you'd think, but we weren't really trying to. We just needed willing participants and the petty cash was a bonus.

JB nodded. "Most of the money comes from live streams doesn't it?"

Jack nodded. "Yeah, and with something this long and sustained we pulled in a lot of dough. All crypto, of course. We don't need the feds tracking us down."

"Not that we couldn't pay it if they did."

"No, of course not. And that doesn't even factor in DVD sales. When I finish editing this thing it's going to be a masterpiece."

JB let his eyes wander to the scene Jack was currently working on. JB himself was fucking Iris up her pale rump, his face in the shadow of course. She had just spun around on his dick, and, even though the sound was off, JB knew she was screaming something about only being good as a living fuckdoll because of her big, mutant, butt. He almost felt bad.

"What do you plan to do with all that money?" JB asked, trying to force his mind to concentrate on something else.

Jack shrugged. A wicked smile crossed his face as he replayed the scene where Opal was getting her nipples pierced. On another monitor, he pulled up a scene from Halloween where Iris was having her massive white backside tattooed. From the light on the monitors, JB could see that the president's dick was out, and Jack was furiously masturbating.

"I'm not sure what we're going to do with the money yet," Jack growled. "But I've got a couple ideas. Opal likes pain. Iris likes to be humiliated- I can definitely work with that."

***

Opal and Iris were reunited at the entrance to the fairgrounds. There was no fanfare, no boys to see them off; their duties for the day were done and interest in them had waned. Iris had managed to squeeze herself into the remnants of the cow-print leggings, her gaping asshole still on full display. She hadn't bothered to put on a shirt. Opal also hadn't bothered to put on a shirt; her massive, quaking, udders on full display. Only now they were bruised and swollen, and topped off on the nipples by a pair of shining hoops.

"You look like you had a rough day," Opal said, looking Iris up and down.

Iris shrugged her sore shoulders, staring at her mom's nipple rings. "You, too. Those are new," she pointed out.

It was Opal's turn to shrug, her sagging breasts bouncing when she did so. She was staring at her new piercings. A faint smile passed over her lips. "I kind of like them."

Iris started to roll her eyes, and paused. She turned around, looking back at her own backside, with its prominent tattoo. "Yeah, I think my ink has really grown on me. Kind of like how my boobs and butt just keep growing!"

Opal didn't say anything. She was staring at her daughter's giant, bouncing, backside. It's hard to blame her, the damn thing almost blocked out the sun. But Opal wasn't just staring at her daughter's pale white backside; or even at her obscene COW tattoo. No, Opal was staring at a snail trail of jizz that was slowly weaving its way out of Iris' cavernous ass crack and rolling down her hefty thigh.

Slowly, almost in a daze, Opal crept up behind her big bottomed daughter. When she was within an arms reach, she knelt down, extending one arm with a finger outstretched. With speed like a cougar, she scooped the jizz off of Iris' meaty haunch with one perfectly manicured nail. Iris turned to gape at her mother, as the heavy titted woman licked her finger clean, swallowing the cum leaking from her daughter's asshole.

Iris stared at her, but Opal just shrugged again. "Let's see if that all protein diet really works!"