Shy Iris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
197 Followers

The big bottomed girl felt the air rushing up into her bowels as the man took a quick step to the side. She tried to clamp her hefty cheeks down; to close off her asshole. But that only made the pressure building up in her guts worse. The sweating brunette's eyes crossed as she struggled with all her might to hold in the monster that was building up in her shit-box. Iris sucked in a breath, relaxing ever so slightly.

"BRRRAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!" A loud, juicy, fart exploded out of Iris' reverberating ass cheeks.

The applause was deafening.

"I can tell that was a lot of fun for you guys, but it's past time for me to have some fun of my own."

Iris was slumped inside her bonds, defeated. She wasn't crying, there were no more tears left. She was simply hanging there; big, smelly, cow, ass sticking out of one end of the hut, and drooping head hanging out of the other. She finally came to life when she felt a sweating hand loop its way into her hair.

"Hey there, stinky. How you feeling?"

The face looking down at Iris was more youthful than she would have guessed, but was weathered and sun scarred enough to make guessing his age impossible. His face was unshaven and his hair was matted and unwashed. He was thin, sickeningly skinny, but the hand in her hair was more than enough to let Iris know that this was not a man lacking in strength. He wore dirty jeans, the kind with holes in them that didn't come from a design, and a Pi-Pi-Pi sweatshirt that was stained a dozen times over.

The man also smelled like garbage.

"Now, now, white cow," he teased Iris. "I didn't make those fat cheeks of yours do nothing they didn't already know how to do."

Iris blushed with shame.

"As entertaining as that was though, I hear it's what comes out your other end that really drives the fellas wild."

Iris blinked up at the filthy young man.

"What do you mean?" She demanded.

"I heard you got a mouth that would make a sailor blush and a sinner repent. I heard that when you get in a dick frenzy that there's not a man on this earth that can keep you from chuggin down some jizz, because you're convinced it's what makes your big, smelly, butt keep growing. Is that true?"

Iris stared up at the man. Every word he said was true, but that part of her mind was out to lunch at the moment. She sighed. "I don't know. I guess so."

The skinny, sweat stained, probably homeless, brother frowned down at her.

"I just do not like that attitude. Maybe this will get you fired up."

The young man reached down with his free hand, and fumbled with his zipper. With every unlocking tooth the stench wafting from inside his jeans become more pungent. Had he not been holding Iris' in place, she might have twisted her own head off trying to get away from the odor. Finally, the gross young man reached into his fly and fished out his dick.

His half-hard cock flopped out slowly, slapping Iris on the cheek as it unfurled. It was hairy, unwashed, and smelled like a bathroom stall. Iris could actually feel the spot on her cheek where his gross cock had touched her, as if his filthy prick had left a smudge. It took all her self-control not to gag but she held it in; she simply couldn't imagine what someone who enjoyed making girls fart in public would do if someone threw up a belly full of jizz onto his only pair of jeans.

"Why don't you kiss it? He sure is glad to meet you."

The young man slapped his rapidly hardening cock against Iris' cheeks, smearing her destroyed makeup even worse. He pressed his foul dick against Iris' pale skin, rubbing his pungent member back and forth across her face, painting her features with a mixture of spit, pre-cum, mascara, and a decades worth of sweat. After what felt like an eternity of being face-washed with the young man's stinking rod, his member was finally rock-solid. But instead of pressing it to Iris' lips, he gripped his cock by the shaft, and lifted it to Iris' forehead; so that his ball sack was resting just below her nose.

"Kiss my nuts, cow."

Slowly but obediently, Iris pursed her lips, and gave the malodorous young man's grotesque scrotum a quick peck. He simply chuckled at the fat assed girl's meager offering. Using the hand still tangled in Iris' raven locks, he twisted her head until Iris' opened her mouth to cry out. When she did so, he squatted down, resting his balls on Iris' outstretched tongue.

"Come on bitch," he grunted, "clean me up with your tongue. I haven't had a bath in months."

Trying not to gag, inhale, or swallow, Iris swirled her tongue against his wrinkled ball-sack. She choked down vomit as she lathered up his scrotum with her saliva, the taste just as bad as the smell. She could feel his nut hairs getting caught in her teeth; the thought made her wretch, but Iris managed to keep it down. After far too long, the man mercifully drug his balls out of Iris' gaping mouth.

"That was good, real good. I think you're ready for this dick."

Suddenly, without warning, the young man plunged his steel cock between Iris' open lips. She could feel every knot and gnarl on his twisted member; and could barely breath as her throat tried to force up the violent, stinking, cock. She could taste the perspiration and body odor on his pallid skin, and with every slam of his pelvis against Iris' burning nostrils, she was almost suffocated by his nasty, overgrown pubes.

As Iris choked and sputtered on his gross cock, the man gripped her hair with both hands, using her skull for leverage as he slammed his dick to the hilt, then back out, and then back in, gagging her with his cockhead. She was turning red, and then purple, as she struggled for breath. He adjusted the thrusts of his dick down her throat, forcing her to deepthroat him at random, offering her no chance to catch her breath.

"Hey boys," he called around the kissing booth. "She's not getting a lot of air up here, I think she might need a few oxygen injections!"

Iris had no idea what he meant, she was too focused on not choking to death on the rancid cock thrusting in and out of her esophagus. As she was on the verge of consciousness, she felt hands on her ass cheeks again. She felt them spread, felt a face dipping down into her ass crack, felt lips pressing against her sphincter. Another blast of warm air shot up her sphincter.

Trapped, choking on cock, and on the verge of passing out, Iris' mountainous ass cheeks thundered and clapped as she was forced to fart again.

The man pulled his dick out of her mouth, and Iris gasped for breath, hoping that would be the end of it. But her reprieve was short lived, as she felt him stepping back only slightly, to place the head of his rancid cock on the tip of her tongue.

"Now, I'm going to give you a choice. I've been saving up this here load for a while, because I knew this day would come. I've been edging like a madman for weeks; getting myself to the verge of blasting my load and stopping. I'm about to unload a gallon of jizz."

Iris was only half listening. Another young man was lowering his head between her ass cheeks. But he wasn't placing his lips on her asshole; he went further down and was rapidly lapping at her cunt lips. And holy shit did it feel good. She was trembling, and on the verge of orgasming hard, within moments.

"So, here's the deal- option one, you can keep your lips closed and take this load on your face. It's going to make for one hell of a visual, and I'm sure we'll get lots of nice pictures, and even though it's not as much fun for me, I won't hold it against you. You've gone through quite a bit over the last couple minutes, and I wouldn't blame you for wussing out."

The tongue lashing on Iris' sensitive pussy lips was picking up pace. She could feel the heat building up inside her aching cunt as she built closer to a powerful orgasm. She could hear the man, she could understand what he was saying, she could still process all the humiliation she'd just endured... but that tongue in her cunt just felt so fucking good...

"Option two, you open up your pretty little lips and swallow this big old load I've saved for you. My diets terrible and I smoke like a chimney, so it's probably going to taste like shit. But I'm going to have a shitload of fun watching you choke it down; and if the stories I've heard about you are true, I think you really want it.

Iris came, a jolt of electricity shooting through her body as a result of the tongue fucking at her rear end. The part of her brain that she'd been battling back leapt to the forefront; and commanded her to not waste a single precious drop of the molten cum that would help make her luscious dumper grow even wider.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Iris demanded. "AAAAHHHHH" Iris made a noise like she was taking an oral exam at the doctor, as she held her mouth agape. Her smelly abuser grinned, and stroked his throbbing cock once, twice, three times... his pulsating dick erupted into her mouth with the force of a fire hose.

Iris tried to catch all of his cum eruption in her outstretch lips, but there was just too much. The sticky, white hot, jizz filled her mouth faster than she could swallow, drizzling up over her lips and dripping down her chin. Her throat bulged as she gulped down the noxious liquid, scratching against the wooden structure trapping her in place. His cum tasted terrible, and it was almost chunky from his malnutrition, but Iris still licked her lips and ran her tongue around her mouth, desperate for every drop. It wasn't a gallon, but it was enough to make her already overfull belly stretch even more.

Mercifully, someone released the levers holding her wooden bonds in place, and Iris was able to wriggle free. A normal girl would have ran as far and as fast as she could; Iris was not a normal girl. She wobbled out of the structure, her distended stomach churning precariously and her hefty legs shaking as blood was worked back into them. When she was outside she fell to her knees, her big, white, ass sticking straight up in the air and swaying in the breeze. She crawled, on unsteady hands and wobbly knees, to the spot on the ground where her head had been resting above.

The young man who had just skullfucked Iris, and the crowd who had witnessed her forced farting, watched in awe as the crawling, fat assed, girl located a few spilled drops of cum on the grass, and greedily lapped them up.

JB approached the crazed Iris from out of the wooden structure. He patted his large black hand on her fat white rear. He traced his fingers along her COW tattoo.

"You're really living up to the title." He muttered, grinning.

Opal Exhibit 2- The Hall of Mirrors

Opal was led back through the crowd; her abused tits swelled a full cup size larger than average. Her left tit stung and felt especially sensitive where the twins had high-fived, and she knew there was going to be a welt there that would last for weeks; if not a month. In fact, her left breast even felt like it was a different size and shape than her right. With every step her braless breasts bounced and wobbled freely, making her light cotton top feel like sandpaper on her abused udders.

"Can I just go home now?" She begged Jack.

He grinned at her, devilishly. "I'd love to take you home, fuck you rotten, and rub lotion on those tits for the next week and a half. But this next exhibit's twenty bucks a pop, and this fundraiser is very important."

Twenty measly bucks? Opal hung her head in shame. Five to get in the door, ten to slap her tits, twenty for whatever was about to happen next. The worst part of it all was that as cheap as Opal was being sold for, she knew that there were dozens of men participating; Jack and his cronies were making money hand over fist. She just hoped that somewhere, her daughter was having a better go of it.

Jack led the massive mammaried MILF to another structure within the fairgrounds. A crowd of people followed them as they walked, hungrily leering at Opal's cartoonishly large and obscenely bouncing breasts, muttering amongst themselves. They all paused when they reached the shack. All of them, save for Jack. He pushed aside a black curtain that had been nailed up to serve as a n entrance to the structure, and looked back at the busty brunette.

"Let's go, mega-jugs we ain't got all day." Opal frowned, but obediently followed.

Unlike the tower, this new structure was only a single story. But it was dizzying in length; Jack led Opal through a labyrinth of black curtains. The silk brushed her skin, sending electric sparks through her body whenever it made contact with her barely covered breasts. Finally, they came to a stop. Bright light filtered through a slit in the curtain, but Opal couldn't quite make out what was on the other side.

"Go." Jack commanded Opal, his voice like steel.

"What's happening?" Opal demanded.

Jack simply grinned, and pushed Opal beyond the curtain.

The mammoth titted mom found herself blinded by the brilliant light on the other side of the darkness. She blinked trying to focus. Finally, her vision steadied. Opal realized she was staring into her own pale, blue eyes. Or rather, a reflection of them.

Opal was staring into a mirror. She studied her reflection. Her soiled white tank; stained with her sweat. Her pale cleavage was red and swollen, checkered with bruises and welts. Her panty-line was clearly visible through her tight spandex leggings. She turned around and realized she was surrounded by mirrors; the black curtain she had just stepped through had seemingly disappeared. She looked down and took a dizzying step backwards as she found herself looking up at the underside of her swelling chest. The ceiling was similarly reflective. She stumbled again, dizzied, disoriented.

Opal finally stopped, panting. Her aching breasts were weighing her down and sending jolts of electricity through her body with every bounce. She steadied herself with a hand against smooth glass. She risked a glance at her reflection again.

Seconds ticked by as Opal processed that this new corridor of the mirror maze was different than where she had entered. Here, the reflections were twisted, warped. In one mirror her doppelganger was skinny and contorted- with long, thin breasts like smooshed sausages. Still struggling along on unsteady feet, desperately seeking an exit, Opal's gaze settled on another mirror. In this reflection, her upper body was more or less normal; but her lower half was mutated to grotesque proportions. Her ass could have rivaled even her daughters. Opal ran her trembling hands over her hindquarters; her mind tricked by the image her eyes were seeing.

Continuing on, she reached a mirror and paused. Her breasts appeared positively monstrous. Stretched, warped, and distended; the largest tits in the world. Like a fertility idol from the days of antiquity. Opal's fat, sagging udders hung down past her paunchy belly, stretching the skin on her clavicle, and swaying wildly with every movement. Her thighs were thicker than she would have liked; her ass cheeks fuller, her belly a little bigger; but those humongous, cartoonish tits, were all she could keep her eyes on.

Opal stepped closer to the mirror. She placed a hand on the cool surface. She gasped; this mirror was flat. She was staring at her true reflection. The heavy knockered woman's mind reeled. Had she really let herself go that much? Were her breasts really that monstrous and mutated? Opal's face burned red; she felt tears staining her cheeks.

"Do you love your giant breasts?" A booming voice echoed through the maze.

Opal screamed. Where was the voice coming from. "No...no..." her voice cracked. "I'm disgusting! Grotesque!"

"YOU LIE!" The voice boomed again. Opal shuddered.

"WE CAN MAKE YOUR TITS FATTER! FULLER! FLOPPIER!"

"No you can't!" Opal shot back. She was spinning in circles, trying to track the voice as it reverberated off the reflective panes.

"It can't even be possible...." Opal placed her hands on her heaving chest. For the first time in her life, she actually wondered what it would be like if her breasts grew bigger.

"WAS IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR IRIS?!?!? YOU HAD TO NOTICE YOUR DAUGHTER'S MASSIVE DUMPER EXPANDING!"

The gears in Opal's mind spun relentlessly. The truth was she had noticed. Iris, her beloved, big bottomed daughter, had grown thicker than ever over the previous months. She'd gone from a normal, albeit extra curvy, girl to a brunette with the proportions of a sex doll. Iris' ass was now a grown man's wingspan across, and she easily dwarfed every woman in sight.

"She just put on some weight... stress eating from college..." Opal squeaked. "How is anything else even possible?!?"

The voice sounded impossibly close and indescribably cruel now. "Oh it's possible... with an all protein diet!"

Opal screamed again, as the lights were suddenly blacked out, and hands roughly grabbed her limbs. The lights blinked on again- a dreadful shade of blood red.

There may have been dozens of boys, there may have just been three; with the dim light and the mirrors distorting reality Opal couldn't tell. She whirled, trying to study their faces, trying to find Jack, or anyone that she could recognize and beg for help; but they all wore grotesque masks. Demons, and devils. They were all stripped bare, throbbing erections waving in front of them like truncheons.

A hand found its way to Opal's pale stomach. She expected it to travel up her shirt, to paw at her big tits like so many others; but instead, the bony fingers snaked into the front of her leggings and cupped her bulging mound. Fingers dryly penetrated her warm cunt with reckless abandon, rapidly diving in and out of her sensitive hole and sending shockwaves through Opal's aching body.

Someone grabbed Opal's dark hair and yanked. Her back curved sharply; her fat jugs arcing upward, her lower body unable to move as the young man assaulting her cunt continued his harsh treatment of her rapidly dampening slit. Another boy grabbed her shirt and whipped it over her head in one smooth motion; her gigantic jugs springing free with a thunderous bounce. Simultaneously her pants were torn to the floor.

Fingers pinched, poked, and prodded at Opal's pale, sensitive, tit-flesh. The massive breasted woman tried desperately to cover herself, but that only gave the young man finger-banging her easier access to her cunt. Opal tried to lurch forward, to crush her heavy breasts against her crotch and protect herself.

The man tugging at Opal's dark hair released his grasp and she lurched forward with a sharp jerk. Her hanging udders squashed against her thighs and stomach; trapping the arm of the man frigging her cunt. He didn't seem to mind, as her buried a fourth finger into her now gaping snatch. Opal almost fell off balance, and was forced to place her hands on the floor to steady herself. The man standing behind her looped a hand through either one of Opal's arm pits and forcefully pushed on her trapped knockers. Her bruised and abused udders slowly, agonizing, slid forward off her thick thighs. Opal's heavy breasts were now swaying beneath her; her nipples scraping the floor but her billowing tit-flesh otherwise unmolested. Unfortunately, the same was not true for her ass.

A pair of hands gripped Opal's clenched ass cheeks and spread them wide. With no warning and only her gushing pussy juices for lube, two fingers shot straight up Opal's asshole and started to move wildly; expanding and contracting, forming a beckoning, come hither motion inside her poop-chute. Within moments, her anus had expanded wide enough to fit a third digit.

"OOOOhhhhh," an otherworldy moan echoed throughout the chamber of horrors. Opal was terrified that it was some other madness brought on by her attackers; before she realized the sound was escaping from her own lips.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
197 Followers