Shy Iris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The huge breasted mother's hefty haunches quaked and trembled as the assaults continued on her gaping cunt and rapidly widening asshole. The hand rocketing between her heavy jugs and digging into her cunt finally curled into a fist, punching in and out of her sopping wet mound. The hand plundering her asshole inserted a fourth digit, and Opal's eyes rolled back into her head as she experienced a brutal double assault on both of her fuck holes. Sweat rolled off of her muscular back and flexing thighs in sheets. Her pale, swaying breasts were dripping with perspiration, as her mouth hung slack-jawed, spit and drool flowing over her plump lips. Finally, rough, calloused, hands dug their way under Opal's heavy udders and lifted them up, stretching them away from her body and the forearm ravaging her cunt. He held Opal's bouncing tits by her sensitive nipples, one pinched between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"To the hilt, boys," the man twisting her nipples commanded. His voice sounded vaguely familiar, but Opal's mind would soon go blank.

The man fisting her cunt buried his arm up to the elbow, his knuckles tickling her womb. The man with four fingers in her ass removed his digits long enough to curl them into a fist; he brutally punched into Opal's abused shitter; her anus clenching tight around his wrist. And the man holding her nipples twisted with all of his strength, contorting her pink buds into looping curlicues. Opal exploded with a mind numbing orgasm.

The three men released Opal from the grasp, and she collapsed on the cold floor, her asshole and cunt stinging, and her flopping breasts hanging to the concrete. The three men stood over Opal, still sporting dangerous erections, which they were now stroking in earnest. Mindlessly, wordlessly, Opal spread her drool covered lips wide as the men emptied their loads against her tonsils.

Opal swallowed the sticky load, her throat distending as the triple sized load wormed its way down her esophagus, settling in her belly. She barely had time to catch her breath before three more sets of hands caught her in their grasp. In one smooth motion, Opal was flipped onto her backside; straddling another young man in a grotesque mask.

The man ground his cock upwards against Opal's gaping anal ring. He pushed up on her back, and Opal was forced to place her palms on the ground, so she was squatting over the young man like she was doing a crab-walk. In this position, gravity was pulling her heavy hooters down so they draped across her chest and dangled into her armpits.

The man trying to force his cock into Opal's abused asshole reached up and slapped one of her tits roughly. "Come on, you fat uddered heifer! Don't you want to milk the cum out of my dick with your asshole?"

Vaguely, the word NO popped into Opal's mind. And yet, she found herself sliding her big, plump, mom butt upwards, so the man teasing her could pop his dick inside her blistered anus. He clamped onto her generous hips, bouncing Opal up and down on his hard cock. Her breasts jiggled and bounced wildly.

With a smooth motion, another man slid between Opal's legs and knelt between her knees. The man beneath her paused his anal pounding of the big breasted beauty long enough for the other young man to slide his fat dick into her blown out cunt. Opal's eyes rolled back in her head again as she was double stuffed by the pair of big cocks. The man plowing her pussy hooked his arms around Opal's quaking legs and swooped them into the air; leaving the only thing holding the giant jugged mom aloft the pair of dicks in her fuck holes.

Opal screamed as another orgasm crashed through her curvy body, but gradually she was adjusting to the pair of dicks violating her holes. Her breathing became more steady, and she started to grind her hips upwards into her cunt fucker, and her ass backwards into her butt fucker, in rhythm with her sex partners. She felt another pair of dicks slapping against her ruddy cheeks, and Opal opened her eyes to look upwards.

Not only was she greeted by another pair of cocks, Opal also found herself staring up into a mirror.

Opal gaped at her reflection. Was that really her? She looked like a porn star- no, they didn't have tits as fat as hers, and they didn't fuck like that either. She looked like a cave drawing of a fertility goddess.

The bouncing woman was snapped back to reality as the men double fucking her suddenly stopped and pushed her to the floor. Opal barely had time to open her lips before they, too, were shooting their loads onto her waiting tongue. She made sure to lick their cockheads, the taste of her own asshole no deterrent as she swallowed every sticky drop. A line of jizz ran from her lip onto one of Opal's pendulous tits; instinctually, the cock crazed woman lifted her own heavy breast to her mouth and licked it clean.

Another masked man stepped forward. He was wearing gloves. His erection jutted out in front of him, red, and angry. He was covered head to toe in tattoos.

"Do you remember me?"

Staring up through bleary eyes, Opal nodded. She shuffled forward, trying to engulf his dick between her lips, but the tattooed man pushed her backwards. Two more young men lifted Opal up by her arms, standing her on her feet. Her heavy breasts sagged low, swaying in front of her.

The tattooed man slapped Opal's left tit, sending it slamming against her right breast, both of them rocketing back and forth wildly.

"I said, do you remember me?"

Opal gulped, and almost spat up some cum. "You hit my tits earlier."

"That's right. It hurt me to do that. It hurt you worse," he chuckled, "but I can tell you like it. Either way, it doesn't matter. What matters is that it hurt me to hurt your tits. Do you know why?"

Opal nodded her head. Her breasts were so large and pendulous they bounced when she did so. "My tits are perfect."

The tattoed man grimaced and shook his head. "Because your breasts are almost perfect. Do you know why?"

Opal nodded again. "You want them to be bigger?"

The young man didn't respond. "Do you want them to be bigger?"

The part of Opal's mind that had been disgusted at the thought of her monstrous breasts being made bigger earlier had long since been silenced by the cum starved part of her brain. "YES!" Her sex crazed brain and raw throat cried out in unison.

"How do you want us to make your tits fatter?"

"FEED ME YOUR CUM!" Opal begged. "EXPAND MY TITS! MAKE MY FAT KNOCKERS GROW!"

Another masked young man stepped forward and set a stool on the ground. The tattooed man sat on it, and the men holding Opal pushed the big-boobed brunette to her knees. She was practically licking her lips, the deviant part of her mind hoping to finally milk the seed from this young man's dick, but one of the other boys holding her arms looped his hand through Opal's dark mane and held her gaping mouth back.

The tattooed man lifted the kneeling woman's breasts so her massive knockers were splayed out across his seated lap. She could feel his cockhead poking between the canyon of her trench-like cleavage, but he made no motion to get himself off with her wobbling tit flesh. Instead, he lifted each wobbling breast in a gloved hand, inspecting Opal's stretched and distended nipples.

"Your tits would be a lot closer to perfect if they were bigger. And don't worry, there's plenty of eager young men who are going to help grant that wish." Someone handed the tattooed man a black bag. Opal regarded it curiously, unable to do anything as a pair of muscular young men held her in place. Not that she could have if she wanted to, she was too exhausted from the double fisting followed by the pussy and ass pounding she'd just experienced.

"But some of us," the tattooed man continued as he reached into the bag. "Some of us think your breasts would look a bit better with some jewelry." He finally extracted a dangerous looking needle from inside the black bag.

Opal's mouth moved wordlessly but her brain was too overwhelmed to form words. She couldn't scream; and the men holding her in place certainly weren't about to let her run away.

Opal watched from outside of her body as the tattooed man lifted one of her heavy tits in his gloved hand. With his free hand, he dabbed at her nipple with an alcohol wipe. It was shockingly cold, and her tit broke out in gooseflesh, but Opal still forced herself to disassociate from what was happening. The young man tossed aside the alcohol wipe, and let Opal's pale, hefty tit fall onto his thigh with an ominous slap. With one gloved hand he stretched Opal's nipple away from her billowing breast. With the other, he lifted the needle to her flesh.

In one smooth and firm motion, the tattooed man pierced Opal's nipple.

The heavy breasted mom screamed and squirmed as her eyes crossed and she saw red. The pain when the needle went in was sharp and stinging, but now that it was done, she was left feeling uncomfortable and queasy, and worst of all, shockingly aroused. He slid a metal rod inside the needle and pulled the hollow steel out the other side of Opal's nipple. He used a fresh alcohol wipe to dab away the few specks of blood that had been forced out, and latched a looping silver nipple ring onto Opal's new piercing. She stared, panting.

He repeated the process on her other fat tit. Opal came with the force of a fire hose, squirting her juices onto the cold floor.

By the time the young man was done and Opal was released by the boys holding her, she was too broken and exhausted to put up much of a fight. She thought of trying to rub the soreness out of her teats; but knew that would cause even more pain, and worse, even more arousal. She also knew that if she tried to take them out, the men would just repeat the process; this time, probably with barbells. Instead, she sat back on her big butt and studied their handiwork. Her monstrous breasts looked relatively unmolested, aside from the shiny new hoops dangling from either nipple.

"Now," the tattooed man explained, "you're going to want to keep those nice and clean, and get a hold of somebody if they start to hurt or there's any discharge. You can trust me, I'm a professional. I even did your daughter's tattoo!"

Opal sighed. She should have known. She started to crawl away, careful to keep her freshly bejeweled udders from scraping the floor.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" A chorus of voices cried out.

Opal gazed up into the mirrors to see a dozen new demons, masked and naked, gathered around ready to torment her. She sighed.

The first dick was in Opal's mouth before she could even move. He snaked his hands around her massive swaying udders, looped his fingers into her new nipple rings, and twisted. Electricity exploded throughout her buxom frame. Opal barely had time to register the fat cock penetrating her asshole before she exploded in another soul shattering orgasm, and her mind went blank.

***

Iris Exhibit 2-The Fireworks Show

"How you feelin' chunky butt?" JB demanded.

Iris sighed. Her giant, milky white ass cheeks were reddened by their constant molestation and exposure to direct sunlight. Her lips were chapped, her eyes were bloodshot from being blasted with cum, her throat was raw and worst of all, her stomach was queasy and overfull.

But Iris' dripping wet cunt felt amazing; and that demonic little voice in her head was trying to convince her that she'd swallowed enough jizz that her massive ass was currently expanding wider than ever. Deep down, Iris knew that was ridiculous and impossible, but she still found her hands wandering down to her wobbling, stretchmark riddled hips.

"I feel good," she positively purred.

JB simply grinned at the oversexed, fat bottomed girl.

JB led Iris, naked from the waist down, through the crowded fairgrounds. Her giant, naked, rump wiggled side to side and bounced obscenely up and down with every plodding step of Iris' hefty haunches. JB walked with his hand on Iris fat, white, ass cheek, feeling her rolling flesh jiggle and flex with every step. A number of guys swatted at Iris' cartoonishly bouncing cheeks as she waddled along, but a stern look from JB chased even the boldest young men away.

"Thanks," Iris muttered, as a glare from JB chased away a particularly bold boy who had tried to snake a hand across Iris' thick, milky, thigh and graze her slit. JB glared at the fat assed white girl as well.

"Did your brains all go to your fat ass?" JB sneered. "I didn't do that for you. Hell, I wouldn't care if these guys bent you over a trash can and spent the next five days running a train on your fat, stinky, mutant, dumper. See, I'm trying to use that blubber butt to make some money. I dream big, baby!"

Iris frowned, but his harsh words made a familiar tingle run down her spine. She sighed, but continued to follow JB as he led her onto a raised platform. The pair stepped behind a red curtain.

The modest backstage area was only a few feet wide, but it was closed off from the rest of the fairgrounds, which gave Iris some relief. She rubbed her aching jawline, her strained thigh muscles, and finally let her hand rest on her belly. She felt better, but her mountainous, milky white, butt cheeks still had a slight sting from all the fondling they'd endured. She reached back and massaged her lumpy cheeks. JB watched the pale, voluptuous beauty, smirking.

"Don't worry, we got some pants for you," JB held up a pair of cow print leggings that looked like they wouldn't have fit on a barbie doll, let alone a full grown woman with a giant butt.

JB threw the leggings across a chair, and sat down on them, unbuckling his belt and dropping his zipper in the process. His monstrous black cock poked upwards from his pants a full foot in the air. Iris stared at him, her mouth gaping. Her mind had been so broken that she'd forgotten the fat, ebony, fire hydrant that JB was carrying around between his legs.

"I'll let you put these pants on, just as soon as you earn them."

Iris' jaw was sore, but she was sure she could fit JB's dick in her mouth. Hell, she'd even managed to deep throat him before, although that had ended with her passing out and waking up with a pair of twin cocks sharing her asshole. Still, the big bootied brunette dropped to her knees and puckered her lips.

JB caught Iris by the hair before she could touch her lips to the tip of his black dick. "Nah, I've seen where your mouth has been. Get me off with that big, fat, lard-ass of yours."

Iris gritted her teeth and rose to her feet. Her powerful thighs flexed as she squatted, backing her big, quivering, rump up until she was hovering over JB's tree trunk like cock. She lined his angry mushroom tip up with her drizzling cunt. But JB had other plans. He sunk his strong black fingers into Iris' doughy white backside. He spread her wobbling butt cheeks, hocked a loogie onto her butthole, and impaled the fat bottomed girl's poop-chute with his monstrous dick.

Iris' eyes screwed up and a silent scream escaped her lips as her rectum tried to adjust itself to JB's thick black shaft. Her heavy, quivering, butt cheeks only served to weigh her down, forcing her sphincter to clamp even tighter on the log invading her asshole.

JB continued to dig his fingers into Iris' thick ass cheeks as he crashed her big bottom up and down his shaft. Small squeaks were escaping from Iris' lips as his rod invaded and stretched her rectum to the limit. Sweat poured down her muscular back and quaking ass cheeks, illuminating every dimple on her cellulite riddled backside. JB let his fingers dance up Iris' slick cheeks and grasped the fat bottomed girl by the waist. He brought her crashing down with full force, burying his dick to the hilt up her poor, abused, dumper. She kicked and squirmed her heavy, shaking legs, trying to help her overstuffed rump adjust to the size of JB's shaft.

Iris' pale ass cheeks billowed outwards, spilling across JB's muscular thighs. "Come on, you big bitch, flex them freaky cheeks!" JB commanded.

Iris strained the muscles in her wide hips, causing her pale white and wine barrel wide backside to expand and contract. Her fat cheeks were almost vibrating as she flexed them with all her might, clamping her sphincter down increasingly tighter on JB's shaft. The sensation drove the young man wild, and he bounced Iris' up and down on his thick cock even faster.

"Turn around, look at me!" JB ordered Iris, releasing his grip on her surprisingly narrow middle. Iris kicked her legs around while seated on JB, his cock staying firmly planted in her well compacted asshole throughout the process. Iris was now straddling the muscular young black man asshole first, with her pussy and clit grinding against his abdomen.

In one smooth motion JB grasped onto Iris' top with either hand and tore it off her jiggling body. Iris wiggled the remnants of her shirt off her arms, then hugged them around JB's neck as he continued to pound his way upwards into her asshole.

"Damn, bitch," JB spat out as he became entranced by Iris' pale, bouncing, breasts. "I know your butt's been growing from all the cum you've been guzzling, but have your titties been growing to? I know they weren't this big in the old videos I watched."

Iris grunted, her sex crazed mind struggling to process the question. "Yeah," she panted. "I was a 38 C. I'm a double-D now, almost an F."

"Well, shit, girl. Your titties got a hell of a lot bigger!" JB gripped both of Iris' breasts in his powerful hands, planting sloppy wet kisses on either of her nipples. The sensation sent jolts of electricity through Iris' overstimulated, curvy, frame. She ground her gigantic rear end into JB's lap, forcing his shaft further up her backside and tickling her insides.

"I guess these titties always looked small next to that mutant shit-box of yours!" JB continued, as he continued to slobber all over Iris' heaving chest. "That all protein diet is working wonders for you! You're growing a nice pair of udders to match that big fat butt of yours!"

Iris grimaced, but picked up her pace of bouncing her massive backside on JB's cock. He quickened his pace as well, forcing his shaft up her gaping asshole even faster. Like a man possessed, his fucking increased into a frenzy. He looped one hand over Iris' thigh, digging his fingers deep into her jiggling ass meat. With his other hand, he reached down and hooked two fingers into Iris' sopping wet cunt.

The fat bottomed bruntettes eyes rolled backwards and a long, sustained, moan bellowed from her lips as she exploded with an orgasm. Iris drenched JB's shirt and pants, and the leggings he had brought for her, with her own lady juices. JB dug his fingers deeper into Iris' wobbling ass cheek.

"Damn, girl, you came already?" Iris didn't respond, she was lost in the throes of her orgasm, too busy bouncing her giant butt on JB's fat shaft to care.

"You want me to cum, too?" This one registered, a neuron firing somewhere in the back of her mind.

"YESSSSS!" Iris howled. "CUM FOR ME!!!!"

"Where do you want it?" JB demanded, burying his shaft to the hilt up Iris' asshole and leaving it there, making her squirm and orgasm again. "Where do you want my fucking seed, bitch?"

"CUM IN MY MOUTH!"

"WHY?!?"

"MAKE MY ASS BIGGER!"

"WHY!?!" JB demanded. "WHY!?!"

Iris threw her head back and screamed as she orgasmed again. Her curvy body was practically vibrating, her monstrous ass cheeks bouncing and jiggling cartoonishly, her hefty, cellulite riddled thighs quaking, as the electricity exploded through her core again and again.

"I NEED MY STINKING, FAT, SHIT-BOX TO GET BIGGER BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING SPECIAL ABOUT ME! MY COW ASS WAS BUILT TO TAKE DICK AND IT'S ALL I'M GOOD FOR!"