Shy Iris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A round of applause exploded on the other side of the curtain. It didn't register with Iris, she was too lost in the throes of passion, exploding in one final orgasm before she slumped into JB's chest, depleted. But he wasn't done with her, continuing to saw his cock in and out of her asshole.

JB grabbed Iris by her raven mane, forcing her to focus on his face with her bleary eyes.

"You're damn right. You're an animal. A breeding machine, built to take dick. That big, mutant, butt of yours was made to take miles of dick. That's why I'm going to shoot this load straight up your fat dumper. And so is anybody out there who pays their fee. You've been spoiled, getting to have your way and swallow all these wads. We need to remind you of your place in this world."

JB slapped Iris on the ass, branding her COW tattoo with a red hand-print. "Now moo for me while I paint your guts white." Iris didn't need to be told twice.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The crowd just beyond the curtain erupted with applause again, just as JB finally erupted straight up Iris fat, white, backside. He flooded the inner walls of her flabby rump with his white hot seed, pumping spurt after spurt into Iris' quaking rear end. His cum finally started to leak out of her gaping asshole and he unceremoniously shoved the big-bottomed girl off his dick and onto the floor.

Iris was on her hands and knees, gasping for breath. Her lower body was still quaking and her head was swimming. Her stomach was still overfull from the cum she had swallowed earlier in the day, and for a moment Iris thought she might retch onto the floor. But eventually, her stomach calmed, and her head stopped swimming. Even the fire in her gaping asshole started to subside.

Iris' reprieve was short lived, as she felt JB kneeling behind heavy backside. Her mind barely had time to register that he was holding a tree trunk like butt-plug (so wide he had to grasp it in two mighty hands) before he jammed it directly into her abused dumper.

Iris saw red and cried out as the rubber monstrosity stretched her backside wider than it had ever been stretched before. Torpedo shaped and metallic, the butt-plug was cold as it invaded her insides. From the domed tip the damned thing expanded to the width of a beer coaster; and whereas normal butt-plugs were built to taper off to a narrow diameter just before the base, this one simply had a ring cut into it before expanding again. Despite the unconventional design, Iris' stretched out anal ring still clamped its wrinkled edges into the narrow recess.

"It's too big!" Iris wailed. She could barely move, let alone stand. And the butt-plug was so wide it actually kept her monstrous butt cheeks separated. Even with all of the billowing fat from her pale, mountainous, cheeks, the metal base of the butt-plug protruding from her slick dumper was still plainly visible.

"Come on," JB teased her, in a considerably better mood after getting off. "You and I both know you can handle it. Besides, we need something that's going to trap all of the cum that's about to be pumped up that rump of yours."

Iris was going to choke out a retort, but to her own immense shame, he was absolutely right. She could already feel her aching insides expanding to accommodate their new intruder. She started to rise on wobbly legs but JB pushed her back down.

"Here," he tossed her the cow-print leggings. "Put these on."

Iris glared up at JB, but still began to wiggle into the spandex leggings. She had them most of the way up her hefty thighs before she simply couldn't go anymore. JB used his toe to push the big bottomed girl onto her stomach, and squatted over her, grabbing the pants in either powerful hand. To Iris' surprise, they didn't rip or tear. Instead, they slowly crept up her milky white thighs and pale, doughy, ass cheeks, until at last, her hefty haunches and humongous backside were achingly squashed into the much too small spandex. Finally, JB flipped Iris over onto her back, eliciting a scream from the poor girl as the butt-plug shook inside her.

There was a belt built into the waistband of the leggings, similar to the kind weight-lifters wear, and JB cinched it around Iris as tight as humanly possible. She looked down at her lower half, grimacing. She looked like a cartoon, waist impossibly small, hips impossibly wide. Hefty thighs straining against the fabric so hard you could see her stretchmarks through the fabric. JB poked Iris with his toe again, forcing the big bottomed girl up onto her hands and knees. Only then did she realize a small hole had been built into the ass end; just big enough around to extract the fire-hydrant sized butt plug and abuse her gaping asshole further.

Iris started to crawl forward, toward the curtain. Toward the crowd. Toward all the dicks that she was built to take.

"Wait!" JB called out.

Iris turned to stare at him, wearily. Why was he stopping her? A change of heart, perhaps?

No. He was carrying a red leather collar, with a cowbell attached to it. He fit it around Iris' pale neck, and patted her on the ass to send her on her way.

Iris waddled through the curtain, greeted by a roaring crowd. The bell around her neck chimed and her massive rear end wobbled behind her with every plodding movement. She could feel cool air dancing across the exposed parts of her ass, as well her exposed nipples and heavy, swaying breasts.

Iris crawled to center stage, gazing out at the wild crowd through glazed eyes. She realized there was a jumbotron screen across from her, and somewhere in front of her was a camera recording the scene. Iris didn't recognize the girl on the stage, with matted dark hair, bloodshot, cum stained, eyes, big, swaying, tits, and an absolutely monstrous ass wobbling invitingly behind her. And those cow-print leggings and that red leather collar, the girl looked positively bovine.

The girl was, of course, Iris herself.

Iris was followed from behind the curtain by JB shortly afterwards. He stepped to stage right, holding a microphone in one hand.

"Gentlemen and gentlemen, welcome to the grand finale! As you heard from the horse's, or should I say COW'S mouth herself this here is a one of a kind bovine specimen, cursed with a mutant rump that's good for taking dick and taking dick alone." JB paused for laughter and cheers. Iris simply remained kneeling, waiting for what was to come next.

"Now," JB continued, "this here heifer needs a bit of an attitude adjustment. You see, she's been spoiled rotten, recently." He strolled to where Iris was kneeling. "She's been chugging and guzzling as much of her favorite food as her little heart could want. And what's your favorite thing to eat, my dear?"

JB held the microphone down to Iris' panting mouth. "CUM!" The fat bottomed girl bellowed into the microphone with startling conviction. Her voice boomed over the speakers of the jumbotron, eliciting a cheer not just from the crowd directly in front of her, but everyone within earshot. It felt good to be the center of attention like that. It felt right.

"That's right gentlemen, this here cow has been swallowing cock to her heart's content!" JB continued. "We need to take this opportunity to remind her that her fat ass was built for one thing, and one thing only!" He held the microphone to Iris' lips again. "Now, remind us what that one thing is, sweetheart."

"GETTING FUCKED!" Iris spat out. "MY FAT ASS IS ONLY GOOD FOR GETTING FUCKED!"

"So what would you like these young men to do?"

"STICK YOUR DICKS UP MY FAT, STINKING, ASSHOLE! POUND MY LUMPY FUCKING RUMP! USE MY SHIT-BOX AS YOUR CUM DUMPSTER!"

A momentary stampede darted toward the stage, and for a second JB looked terrified while Iris looked positively elated. Fortunately, a number of brothers in yellow security shirts stepped forward and forced back the surging crowd.

"Fellas, fellas," JB shouted. "One at a time, one at a time! Trust me, you'll all get your chance. This is the most dick crazed bitch I've ever seen. Possibly of all time!"

One young man was finally allowed to step onto the stage. He was pale, thin, and pimply, looking like he'd never even touched a woman. He had his clothes off before he was even a quarter of the way to Iris, his angry white pecker sticking out in front of him like a rocket.

"Alright, boys, there's two rules!" JB instructed the young man. "Rule one! Replace the butt plug after you shoot your load! We're trying to keep as much of that white, gooey stuff jammed up her ass as possible. And rule two! Wear the mask! We're filming this, and we don't need anyone's identity getting exposed. Well, except for our cowgirl here, but she's already world famous!"

Iris understood the first half of the rules rather well. The boys of Pi Pi Pi were trying to stuff her giant butt as full of jizz as they possibly could, and they needed to plug up her gaping asshole to do it. But the boys giving her the buttfucking had to wear a mask... what mask?

Iris watched on the jumbo screen as the young man sped across the stage, naked, and shaking. Just before he reached the point in the camera frame where his face would have been visible, he paused. When he stepped back into the frame, his face was covered.

The boy was wearing a mask that covered his full head. But the word mask wasn't really accurate. His head covering was oversized, made with a brown fabric resembling animal fur. It had a long snout, floppy ears, a pair of horns protruding from either side. A brass ring was hanging from the leather nostrils at the tip of the protruding snout.

The naked young man coming to fuck Iris in her flabby white rump was wearing a bull mask.

If the boy had been steadier, a little more experienced, a little less shaky, it would have been better for Iris. The older boys had a tendency to play rough, but the new boy, trying to be cautious, practically tore her anal ring off when he ripped her butt-plug out with one shaking hand.

Iris yelped as she felt air rushing both into and out of her blown out rear-end. Fortunately for Iris, her giant, soft, ass cheeks came to her rescue as, free from pressure, they clamped shut. Iris took a deep breath and steadied herself, as the young man in the bull mask dug his fingers into her pale, doughy, flesh, and started to pry her mountainous cheeks apart again.

The young man's hands were cold and clammy as he moved them from Iris' wobbling, white, rump to her overly wide hips. He gripped her creasing fat rolls oddly gently as he lined his fire-poker cock up with Iris' greased up bunghole. The only thing in Iris' ass at that moment was the remnant of JB's cumshot; and for the big bottomed girl, that simply wasn't enough.

Iris, tired of waiting, slammed her meaty hips backwards, impaling herself on the boy's dick.

The skinny, pale, boy gasped and held onto Iris' meaty hips with all of his might. She continued to slam her big, wobbling, ass backwards, her sphincter engulfing the young man's cock whole. Her white, jiggling, backside bounced and leapt with every slam against the boy's narrow hips, bucking him upwards as he simply couldn't keep pace with the giant rumped beauty. The heavy bell on her leather collar thundered and chimed non-stop as Iris bucked and fucked the young man with her monstrous ass.

"Oh, shit," the boy gasped, muffled by the mask. "I've never fucked a girl with an ass this fat before. I've never even seen a girl with an ass this fat before!" It was over all too soon, as he blasted his wad up Iris' rapidly bouncing backside before the big bottomed girl's stretched out anal ring could even close completely around his cock.

Instinctually, Iris tried to twirl around and suck the last dregs of the young man's cum off his dick, but he held onto her monstrous rear with all his might as she bucked and bounced. His rapidly shrinking cock still buried up her ass, his jizz added to JB's inside her gaping asshole, the boy kept his flaccid cock inside of Iris until she paused. Then he rammed the metal butt-plug back up her dumper.

"FUCK!:" Iris screeched as the metal phallus invaded her anus again. She gasped for breath and collapsed onto her pale, hanging, tits and cum filled stomach. Within moments, someone was grabbing Iris' raven hair, and pulling her back up onto all fours. Again, the air whooshed into her asshole as the butt-plug was roughly yanked out, only to be replaced by the raging cock of another masked young man.

And so it went; a young man would yank the butt-plug out of Iris gaping red asshole, ram her giant white rump with his fat cock, empty a gallon of seed up her dumper, and replace the butt-plug as quickly as possible, careful not to let any cum leak out of her used up dumper. It was like a circus, a never ending parade of Pi Pi Pi brothers. By the time the train of anal suitors started to slow down the sun was starting to lower on the horizon, the sky as red as the ring around Iris' sphincter.

JB was sitting in a chair, still holding the microphone, but seemingly disinterested. Iris was still in the center of the stage, her fat ass wobbling invitingly. Her hair was matted across her face and forehead. Her giant, white, rump was bruised and battered from constantly being slammed against by the horny young men. Her cow-print leggings had finally given way, tearing in spots; her stretch mark and cellulite riddled cottage cheese thighs burst through the fabric. Her shoulders arched, and Iris' arms had long since collapsed, leaving her upper half resting on her squashed, sweat stained, breasts. Her stomach still felt queasy and overfull from the cum guzzling she'd done earlier in the day, but it didn't feel nearly as full as her bowels. She was worried the pressure from the gallons of cum jammed tightly into her shit-box was going to shoot the metal butt-plug out like a rocket. But most importantly, Iris' cunt juices were flowing freely, her body exploding in orgasm after orgasm.

The seemingly ceaseless line of men finally stopped, and Iris forced herself up onto her hands and knees. She felt confused, and conflicted. Iris felt conflicted because one part of her was craving more dicks crammed up her asshole, but another part felt like she was about to burst apart from all of the cum currently straining her insides. The part of Iris telling her that maybe she shouldn't use her giant, mutant, backside as these young men's personal cum dumpster had long since gone silent. And Iris felt confused because she couldn't comprehend that the boys had stopped; didn't they want her anymore? Then, her baby blue eyes locked on a man strolling towards her.

He was naked- not even wearing the mask. His skin was unwashed, his hair matted and filthy. His face was unshaven and covered in rough stubble. His body was covered in a thin layer of grime from years of unwashed sweat. That is, his entire body was covered in grime, aside from his cock and balls. Iris had licked those clean earlier, after he had blown air up her asshole and forced her to pass gas.

"Remember me, lumpy butt?" The greaseball sneered at Iris.

Through bleary eyes, Iris nodded. She sighed, and started to wiggle her big, pale, backside, inviting him to sample her well worn fuckhole.

The unwashed man grabbed Iris by the hair and pushed her to the ground, squashing her pale, milky, tits into the wooden stage. He placed one stinking foot on Iris' cheek, mashing her face against the ground.

"Lick my fucking foot, cow-girl." Iris stuck out her tongue, and suckled the dirt from between the man's toes. She was a good girl, who did as she was told.

His foot still firmly planted on Iris face, the man leaned over and took a firm grip on the base of the butt-plug jammed up her dumper. He twisted the metal phallus cruelly, Iris' firmly clamped asshole rotating slightly, stretching along the rotating butt-plug. He pulled it out, slowly, her wrinkled anus stretching along with the demonic sex toy, and let go, her greedy asshole sucking it back in. Finally, with a pop that actually echoed across the stage, the man removed the butt-plug from Iris' sphincter.

"Good lord!" The man teased Iris. He knelt behind her pale, glistening, backside. He gripped one of her massive ass cheeks in either hand, and pulled them apart, prying her cavernous ass crack open. "Those boys really stuffed your ass full! You've got so much cum in your big, smelly, asshole that it's probably backflowing into your stinking guts! That thing must have had you plugged up airtight; it looks like you didn't lose a drop!"

He placed the tip of his cock at the raw and chafed edge of Iris' nearly overflowing asshole. "I'm not sure if you can hold it, but I like to think there's room for one more!"

He plunged his dick into Iris' gaping asshole, slowly, taking his time. She moaned into the ground, his knobby dick grazing the walls of her slickened dumper. He released his grip on Iris' lumpy ass cheeks, and slid his fingers into the holes in her torn leggings. He used his grip on her pants to pull the exhausted girl backwards, forcing her big wobbling backside to match pace with his fucking.

The combination of the man's grip on her leggings, and her own cartoonishly jiggling frame, shredded Iris' cow print leggings even further. Within moments, her hefty thighs and flabby butt cheeks were on full display, bouncing and wobbling obscenely as they were fucked. The man's hands were now free, and he used that fact to his advantage.

He leaned over Iris until his sweating, stinking, chest was pressed across her back. He looped one hand around her distended stomach, up under one of her smooshed tits, until it was cupped in his hand. He rolled and pinched her sensitive nipple between his fingers, eliciting yelps from the big bottomed girl as electricity rocketed through her body. He planted his other hand on her COW tattoo, fingers digging into her doughy ass cheek. He used Iris' gigantic backside to force himself back, dragging her upwards with him as his firm grip on her tit threatened to rip her nipple off.

"So I heard your tits got bigger? How did that happen?"

"Swallowing cum!" Iris breathed out, barely thinking.

"Is that how your ass got bigger!"

"Yes!" Iris gushed out. Her stretched out asshole was finally starting to tighten up a little, and she could feel the greasy young man's dick pistoning in and out of her butthole. Between the feeling returning to her anal ring, and the twisting and pulling of her sensitive teat, Iris found herself rocketing towards her biggest orgasm of the day. The man continued to pump into her asshole with short, violent, bursts, a steady rhythm that caused the bell around her neck to ring with every thrust.

"Yes!" She cried out. "Yes! YES! YES!"

The man chuckled. He picked up the pace of his fucking, his hard cock now rocketing in and out of Iris' fat backside. Her pale rump bounced and wobbled with every slam against his narrow hips, pounds of doughy ass flesh jiggling non-stop as they were pounded. He slid his hand upward from Iris hanging tit, twisting it into her hair. He pulled her face towards his.

"You like that you lard-assed bitch?" Iris could taste his musky breath as he growled into her ear.

"YES!" Iris could only let out a muffled moan in response, she was too focused on the cock pounding in and out of her cum filled asshole to consider anything else.

"It doesn't fucking matter!" He growled. "Your opinion doesn't fucking matter. You've got big tits- but there'll always be bigger. Your tits don't matter. You've got a hot cunt, but there'll always be hotter. Your snatch doesn't matter. The only thing special about you is your fat fucking ass. You're built for breeding, and nothing else. This is your fucking life... FOREVER!" He pushed Iris flat onto her stomach. "NOW MOO FOR ME, COW BITCH!"