All Comments on 'Shy Iris Ch. 08'

by BigK7o8

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would just like to comment that at 200 pounds Iris would not be as wobbly and large as you are describing her. In the story you are making her out to be huge and it's just not realistic. Women tend to carry weight pretty well, for her to be the size you are talking about she would need to weigh a lot more. Just Saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the digital scale she's using isn't properly calibrated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm guessing this was written by a man, it's just terrible.

MikePHX77MikePHX77almost 3 years ago

This is fantastic. Don't listen to the haters. It hits all my preferences and I love this whole series. You're killing it. Don't stop. Glad to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is great! You did almost exactly what we all suggested you do. Love this series and glad you're back! Don't listen to these other negative comments. Keep doing what you're doing. These fuckers all probably like that gay or incest shit that's all over this site now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I never thought we would receive another chapter. This was magnificent, I can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesome work this one of my fav series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my favourite series on this site and I thought it was dead! My heart skipped a beat when I saw there was a new chapter! I'm so happy you chose to keep going with this series it's fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So thrilled to see this series has an update after so long, read it for the first time about 6 months back and it's great to see a follow up, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am loving this story and everything about it!!! I hope you continue. I would love to hear measurements for just how big she has gotten. I hope her ass grows even bigger and I'd love to see her mom's tits grow bigger too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When's our next yearly chapter coming out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous