All Comments on 'Shylo Morra Ch. 17'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Man you have to know that no LW reader is going to hunt down your previous 16 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No idea what it is about and no inclination to read previous 16 chapters to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just awful

NEVER change categories mid-story. Or in this case at the end of a story. Readers simply will NOT go back and read the previous 16 chapters and they really won't do that when they realize none of those chapters were in the LW category. Trying to read this chapter was a disaster. Poorly written, cardboard characters and lousy dialogue combined to sink any chance this had of being interesting or entertaining. I suggest you pull this chapter and stick it back where someone might read it.

1 star

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

If this is where 16 previous chapters got us, I'll skip the rest, as should anyone else.

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 3 years ago

I easily read the previous 16 chapters. I had my eye on this story for awhile and only got to it recently. I stopped looking at the category after the first chapter. The story was fun and I have enjoyed it immensely so far. I look forward to more chapters and I will closely look at other stories by this author. I appreciate the author's efforts.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 3 years agoAuthor

Son of a bitch! People do place positive comments. LOL Thanks redpoppies, I am popping knowing that some of it is appreciated. I have another on the offshoot called Seafaring Delight Charters. That shift was so hard as a writer, because the narrative changed, and I screwed it up in ch.02, but I like the concept to much to drop it just yet.. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES