Shylo Morra Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he get your number?" Shannon asked.

"Dinner at 7, Jordan will be in my pussy by 9," Shylo confidently proposed.

"You are the most wicked friend, but your stories make me so hot, Ben would give you a bonus, if he only knew where it was coming from!"

The lingering entourage lifted their heads, as if they might be needed.

"Okay, what's going on at the Hoho?" Shylo came right out and said it.

"Well, I see you've figured out that something is up, so why not tell you sister," Shannon started. "We just sold our investment in the Soho Hoho House for 6.5 million dollars," she explained, and there was no joke on her face.

"We had about $300,000 invested, but someone offered us a shit ton of money, and we took it." Shannon was just about glowing, with the pleasure of a deal very well made.

"As you figured out, twelve suites below the skyline were being used by professional women, to make a lot more money than we could make stripping, so we sold it to them!"

"So it is now a house of prostitution!" I was inflamed by Shannon's naivety.

"Officially I don't know that, and if it bothers you, then don't work there," Shannon suggested, with some passion, telling me that she understood the line that they had crossed, even if it was circuitously.

"As long as the staff know what they're involved with, I have no problem with that, you know that I believe that they should decriminalize prostitution," Shylo pulled back and decided to feel happy for her friends' windfall.

"We will consider them an Associate House, until they screw up, and get caught with the wrong person's dick in their mouth, then we will cut them loose, and so it goes!" Shannon had it all figured out.

"So what comes next, Mrs. Stewart? More strip clubs, or more brothels?" Shylo queried.

"Well, we do expect to sell our Boston property for at least that sum. We had to purchase the property, and as a functioning whore house, it's a gold mine! If they can keep the law out for a year, they will easily recover their 10 million!" Shannon laughed, but soon returned her attention to the sauna, and our three male interlopers.

"Is that guy masturbating?" Shannon asked, but she knew the answer.

We broke up the love-fest simply by leaving, and they didn't follow us into the locker rooms.

"I did get an interesting email from the girls today," Shannon had her own news.

"They just got a new sailboat, and they want to put some advertisement into our clubs, bringing in both strippers and 'clients'. What do you think about that venture? Is it prostitution? Can we be involved?" Shannon had her business hat on again.

"It's a win-win! Your staff gets a stress free week in the sun, while your patrons get a chance at fucking a stripper! That is the thing of dreams, for most of them. They are priced right too, so your average Electrician or Used Car Salesman can afford a week of bliss. Shannon had really discovered her knack for business, so Shylo was confident that her friends in Belize were going to get a boost from the North, very soon.

"I am going to buy an island down there," Shylo admitted. "I will eventually have a large complex, and people will go there for sexual healing."

"That sounds like an expensive dream Shylo, how are you going to pay for that!" Shannon asked, while shaking her head in amusement.

"First I'll build it, and then they'll cum," Shylo claimed, with the confidence of the young.

Monday was a trip to the Veteran's Administration for Shylo, she had friends there, having worked with social workers for more than two years.

"We don't really give much thought to their sex life at the V. A.," Janine admitted. "It's sad, but the Military often treat it's finest young men and women, like sex does not exist for them, only a love of country!

"I need a young man that has lost the use of his legs, but he doesn't let that stop him," Shylo inquired. "Someone that can show my friend that you can still be physical, without having the use of your legs."

Janine brought me through the various training rooms, where mostly young men worked on their damaged bodies.

"This is Todd, Shylo, he is a physical therapist, and he lost his legs in Afghanistan in 2007.

Saying he lost his legs was no understatement, there was nothing there.

"Todd, Shylo has a friend, ex military, and she has lost confidence in the bedroom, what would you advise?" Janine did not waste any words.

"Is she cute," he responded, with a shit eating grin.

Shylo asked Janine to leave it with her, so she went back to work.

"Does your equipment still give you pleasure Todd," Shylo matched his verve with a spunk of her own.

"I would certainly enjoy showing you, who would be giving who pleasure, little girl," Todd insisted, with the confidence and strength that one would expect from any Marine, ... with legs.

Shylo gave a full report to the eager soldier, hoping that his experience would suggest an obvious answer to the problem.

"I would enjoy the opportunity to work with her, but I can't promise anything," he wisely counseled. "If she still has her legs, she has a jump on me," he stated the obvious.

A date was not set, as Shylo commissioned Lieutenant Brad Foster with the task of making first contact. "She has rank on you buddy, so you had better tread carefully," Shylo advised.

"The Marines go where no man should go," Brad insisted. If it's a tumble she wants, I'll show her how to use what she has. The rest will be up to her," Brad was such a cocky young warrior. Shylo wondered if she should give him a call, after Kathy is squared away of course.

"Now, young lady, can I interest you in dinner, then a slow walk along the river?", the handsome young officer asked.

"Hmm, I guess I could eat," Shylo purred, knowing where this was going to lead.

When Todd put his prosthetic legs on you would think that he had legs. His balance was so perfect that he looked to be floating, and the girth of his chest and arms would convince anyone not to tangle with this tiger.

"I was only left with one functioning testicle, but it learned to work harder," Todd explained, while continuing to drive Shylo to another orgasm. His upper body held him over top of his beautiful lover, as he did long slow strokes into her dripping pussy. Every once in a while he would do another pushup, with a deep suckle of a tit as his reward.

"Oh, don't cum yet soldier, I feel another one just on the horizon!" Shylo moaned as another orgasm took hold of her. This slow fuck took a long time to deliver, but when it did, it was electrifying!

"Take your time Princess, I'm the luckiest man in the world right now," Todd whispered.

Shylo ran her hands over the muscles of this gorgeous man, lingering on his pecs, which barely showed signs of fatigue, with a light sheen of sweat. Shylo arched upwards and licked one of his nipples, but it was solid, like a bronze statue, the other proved to be just as firm. She reached around to grab some ass, and found that muscle to be a little less firm, and very sexy.

"I hope you don't mind, but I want to see how much cum you deliver, so please don't hold back," Shylo wanted to make sure that this wasn't just about giving her a good time.

Todd smiled and doubled his speed, without appearing to put any extra effort into it.

"Looking into those blue lusty eyes, I could cum whenever I set my mind to it Shylo, you are a fucking dream!" Todd got louder as he reached the end of his claim, fairly shouting out the last words as he forcefully climaxed.

His eyes rolled back, and his mouth fell all the way open as the convulsions filled his torso.

"Wow, you even cum sexy," Shylo laughed out loud.

Eager to see the results, she scurried out from under the spent Marine, to pull the condom off of his spent weapon.

"Yes sir, your single nut is doing a good job, Lieutenant," Shylo claimed while examining the load with a clinical eye. "Consistency looks good too, but how does it taste?

Todd wisely let her answer that question for herself, as he lay back to await the results.

"Hmm, saltier than some, with a hint of battery acid," she teased as she spent the time to clean his tool to the extreme that a Marine would require.

"You better not see Kathy today Todd, I'm afraid that you won't have anything left for her," Shylo whispered.

"I can assure you, that you are the only one here that is thinking about another woman Shylo! You truly are a giving therapist, young lady," Todd murmured. "I will call her tomorrow, but for now, let me show you how I do it doggy style, with no legs!"

We had a late night.

12