Siblings Strip Away Past Notions (Remade)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James went deaf, as the eruption of cheers, hoots, and applause was blurred and muffled in his eardrums. The path they were on had seemed so obvious, yet impossible. It was a foregone conclusion that, of course, he wouldn't actually be able to do anything intimate with his sister. Now, she had just guaranteed they would be with each other and treat each other to oral sex, if not much more. James. James. Jimbo. He looked up and saw his sister grinning at him.

"James! There you are," she giggled. "Did you hear what I just said?"

"Uh... No."

"I said there's one condition for you guys to claim your prize," she bit.

Of course. "Okay... What?"

She twisted back and forth between him and Harris. "You guys can only claim your prize if ya tell me right now what you'll wanna do with me if you win."

Harris immediately sat up. "I'm gonna pound the living hell outta you."

"Wow! Okay... I mean, nothing wrong with being straight to the point, hah! That's a good voice, though."

His sister then turned to him, waiting, with a slight sway to her body while she pulled on her fingers at her navel. James wondered if she ever had a belly button piercing. He could never decide if they were trashy or hot, but he sensed Wendy was the type who tried it once in college for a while and enjoyed it, only to get rid of it because it didn't fit her style. James swallowed and shook his mind clear, for he had delayed his answer long enough. "Can I tell you after?"

"Nope. You have to tell me now."

The sensual rock in her hips was almost luring the truth from his lips, but he couldn't bring himself to tell his sister he wanted to fuck her in front of his friends. He believed she wanted it too, but would she admit to it in public like this? She would have to act grossed out, right? His head started to hurt. "I... I guess I'd like to get off tonight. Somehow."

"Yeah? So, you wanna go in your room and jerk off?"

"No. I mean, like, ya know... with you here."

"Oh? So, you wanna watch each other masturbate? I can see that being fun. We can--"

"No." James wiped his face. He could see Wendy's cheeks getting larger with her smile, and her fingers were picking at each other faster. "I... I want what Harris wants."

She bounced and pointed back. "You want what he wants? I guess I can let Harris pound me if you win... I mean, I don't see how--"

"No!"

Her brother was a Baroque statue, his agony emanating from every line of his sculpted body and angular face. Wendy wasn't going to let him off the hook, though, for she knew what he wanted and needed to say. It was the same thing he needed to say to her when he was talking to her by the pool. It was the same thing he needed to say to her all the times he avoided getting lunch with her in college. And it was the same thing he needed to say to her back in high school when she was on the school bus listening to music and looked over to see his eyes locked onto her in her white sweater, years before her boobs came in.

Wendy had never admitted it to herself, but in her heart, she had always known what drove her brother's resentment. For years, he suffered the pain and embarrassment of burying his feelings, while she never allowed herself to consider it as the problem, for it would have been a problem she couldn't fix. But she was in a place to fix it now, having the open mind, confidence, and wisdom that she lacked in high school. There was a reason this night had felt more inevitable with each passing moment.

This is your chance, James. C'mon, say it. I'm ready. I'm finally ready, I swear. Just say it. You need to say it, Wendy thought.

He opened his mouth, moving his lips, but only a stutter escaped. Wendy stopped twisting and squatted to meet his eyes. "James... You can tell me. I don't care if it's some random thought about a show, some issue with mom and dad, or you have some sexy, perverted thought about me, hmm... I always wanna know how you're feeling."

James was quiet, staring into the floor and then around at his friends. Finally, his eyes returned to her assuring gaze, and his shoulders lowered and neck rose. There was a weightless aura about him that Wendy had never seen before.

"Wen, I wanna do everything with you. Literally, everything, ahah! I wanna fuck you so fucking bad, and I'll do anything you let me do or anything you wanna do. I just wanna finally do it with you, and just... Yeah! Whatever we can do together, for however long you'll let us do it, I wanna do it with you."

Her brother celebrated his release and freedom, and Wendy left with spasms and bursts of energy shooting through her body and pressuring the sides of her face. She wanted to laugh, cry, and run around shouting all at the same time. Her heart swelled, and it took all her might not to jump into her brother's lap and kiss him deeply and proudly claim him as hers. Visions cycled through her eyes of the future of them doing everything together. He and her, belonging to each other, inseparable and in love. Wendy's tongue pulsed and wagged, for she now had everything to say to her brother — too much to say to even speak.

She couldn't say it now, though. Not now. Later. It was her turn to bite her tongue and patiently suffer until the moment was right. Ugh! Yesss, haha! Smudging the corner of her eyelid, Wendy told her brother, "Start the race." She then returned to her lime green chair.

A hopeful but cautious James was studying her. "Is everything okay?" he mouthed.

Wendy swirled her fingers at the televisions and cutely mimed, "Win!"

--—

The kart engines roared, the item dials whirled like slot machines, and the screens were a rush of rainbow colors against the darkness of space. James and Harris stood half-bent and eyes intense as they twisted their arms and plastic controllers. Wendy was caught up in the battle, her emotions riding on every mistake or moment of brilliance.

The outcome of a video game wasn't going to determine her outcome with her brother, for she had already decided their fate, and nothing could stop her from reaching it. What this race determined was how special of an ending this incredible night was going to have. Her brother had been waiting for years, she had been torturing herself all night, and Wendy couldn't bear to wait another day to begin whatever unique, wonderful relationship they were going to explore together.

Cheating in a competition, especially in a game amongst friends, was unconscionable. Leaning forward in her seat and chronically adjusting the strings of her pink thong, however, was just a danger of sitting behind the lone woman during a sex game. In the neck-and-neck race, the slightest slip could make all the difference. And it turned out, it did.

James drifted inside Harris on the final roundabout, bumping his kart to the side and reaching the finish line first. "YES!" He ran to the television as if to hug it.

"Fuck, man!" Harris slammed his controller on the ground in a loud rattle.

Wendy, meanwhile, could only look blankly at the screens. It was going to happen. Tonight. A rush of passion swept her to her feet, and next thing she knew she was wrapping her arms around James, rising to her toes, looking into his stunned eyes, and planting her lips on his. His strong arms immediately pulled her closer, and she felt herself being lifted from the ground, as he kissed her back with a depth that sent a heavenly feeling through her limbs and down into her bending knee.

Their tongues, foreheads, chests, and hips melded together into one, filling both of them with endless warmth and intimacy that they had never known possible. To James, he was undeserving of his sister but was willing to do anything in his power to earn the feeling of her being in his arms. To Wendy, she was finally in the secure, loving embrace of the man she belonged with. She was home.

Wendy's amorous hand found the back of her brother's neck, and she felt his palm caress and lift her by her right butt cheek. Their chins and tongues began to quicken and their breaths louden as they tasted each other. Her brother was a capable kisser, surprising her a little, and making her wonder what women he had treated to this before. But none of them had ever kissed him like this before. No. Impossible.

"Whew!" "Gah damn!" As playful whistles rang out, the romantic tension broke, and the siblings began to laugh until they could no longer hold their mouths together. Wendy and James looked mystically into each other's eyes before Wendy pulled James's neck down and whispered into his ear, "I love you." He danced and hugged her tightly. "I love you, too."

Looking at the three members of the audience, all were vocal and encouraging, as they certainly had never seen such a sight. Wendy's white teeth split her cheeks, and she breezily cocked her shoulder at James. He nodded happily and kissed her again. Their tongues were flirtier, their breaths sexier, and their arms more adventurous, as they basked in the acceptance and raucous joy of their closest friends.

James pushed out his lips as his sister slowly pulled away. He opened his eyes to see her round, pale green ones seeing into him. They were infinite and even brighter inside her black-painted lashes. He savored the way her fingers swirled and pinched the hair on the top of his head. This was a view and feeling he could never tire of. His sister pecked his cheek once before offering a smug, wicked wink. "I'll be back," she promised.

Even while hot, sweaty, and aroused, his sister still walked with a prim elegance, a sense of upright grace that made her float on the balls of her feet. There was a hint that her daze was getting to her, for her butt cheeks roughly jolted below her uneven hips. Caught in his own daze, James had forgotten all about the game, and he now remembered what agreements had been made.

Harris was already draped over her, tugging at her thong, feeling her bubbly butt, and kissing her. A voice from the back of his head was screaming for him to be jealous, but it rang hollow. There was nothing about their kissing or flirting giving James a reason to worry, for he was watching his sister enjoy an evening of honest, fleeting fun, a break from the norm, a time to freely express herself. She was horny and into it, but James suspected that had much more to do with him being there than it did her desire for his friend.

The pink tail of her thong peeled over, and it was brought to her ankles by a pair of dark hands. She stepped out and began giggling and talking to Harris while frequently glancing behind her. James didn't think his sister was trying to turn him on or share in the excitement this time. He got the sense she simply wanted to look at him.

She and Harris came to some sort of understanding, because they moved onto the leather couch together. His sister lay on her back with her neck propped up on the rounded sofa arm, her ponytail dangling off the edge. Harris kneeled on the far cushion, and like the opening of a door, her creamy, athletic thighs lifted and spread high into the air, allowing Harris's face an abundance of room to access her underside.

Her brown ponytail jostled and thrashed below her writhing head, her ankles kicked and rolled in the air, and her rapturous smile displayed her pleasure, as her closed eyelids did her inner peace. Harris's pink, flat tongue lapped up her pussy lips, which James could see were glistening and hairless. They roundly popped from between her lifted thighs, and he could only imagine what she smelled and tasted like. He wanted to make her kick and moan endlessly, as she was now from his friend. You'll have your chance, James thought.

For minutes, they engaged in the oral, and her alluring mound soon disappeared, as a more confident Harris buried his face between her thighs and made out with her thick lips. That was the limit, for his sister shoved his head away and sprang to her knees, gasping for air.

"Let me sit on your face. I'm gonna suck your cock," she grinned.

Harris was then on his back, and Wendy dropped her ass onto his awaiting head. James gawked at how she immediately began rhythmically rubbing, akin to how past girlfriends had ridden his cock. In a first, however, James bore witness to his sister overestimating her abilities — or at least underestimating the difference between heights. She was bent over on top of Harris's body and gripping his long, thin cock, but she could only wrap her lips around the tip. No matter how much she stretched, she couldn't get the leverage to suck.

"Well... I tried... hehe!" Without fuss, she twisted and leaned from the couch, slamming her hand on the hardwood floor until she finally came up with her discarded thong. After wiping her forehead, she fell back on top of Harris, taking his tip between her lips and wrapping her wet thong around his cock. Based on the way Harris squirmed and desperately moaned from under his sister's ass, James had a feeling this wasn't the first time his sister had done this.

In no time at all, Harris buckled and screamed. Wendy pulled away and covered his tip with the thong, continuing to stroke with her clenched fist. "Yeah... Yeah... Yeah..." she uttered, flinching slightly when he buckled one last time beneath her. Loud heaving filled the room, as Wendy was now sitting on his chest, helping his pumping testicles empty into her thong. When it was over, she thanked Harris and told him he did a good job before sliding off the couch and placing her messy thong in her sneaker, which must have made sense in her hazy mind.

James was a ball of sweat, lust, and love, and he expected to feel his sister run to him and fall into his arms again. Instead, she ran out of the room telling him to wait with her finger. She disappeared into his and Austin's bedroom and reappeared seconds later, spitting green liquid into the kitchen sink.

"Now, I can kiss you, hah!" She hurried back to James and kissed him again, tasting of spearmint this time, which James appreciated.

"That was... Yeah, that was something else," James chuckled.

"I know! I'm so fucking horny for you," Wendy confessed, like a child with a crush.

James was fuzzy and warm, but his swollen cock was in pain. "So, uh... Do you wanna take the couch?"

Wendy blushed and giggled while she shook her head. "No... I wanna fuck you in the chair, eeeh!" She threw her arms around him, losing herself in another impassioned kiss.

Infected by his sister's confidence and love, James picked her up and walked her over to the lime green chair. She wouldn't stop massaging his tongue with hers, so he had to use his legs to feel for metal legs before sitting down. His sister was now hanging on him, sitting on him, and caressing him in every affectionate way she could, and James was in a state of bliss. She could sit on his lap forever.

The feeling of their skin sliding and folding together was everything Wendy had always dreamed of feeling during her nights alone. Every touch of his masculine hand along her curves was magic and sensual. She opened her eyes to watch his flash as she squeezed his firm cock. She could see it in his gaze and feel it in the thick, throbbing, heat in her palm that he belonged to her now. The unyielding digging and swirling of her thumb into his tip was her way of letting him know she wanted to belong to him, too. "I want you inside me."

James nodded, but then suddenly winced. "Wen... I don't think I... Just... All these years, I--"

"Shut up. Shut the fuck up. You deserve this. We deserve this."

"It's just... I feel like--"

Wendy kissed him. "Stop! I don't give a shit what happened, James. I forgive you. For everything. I just want you now. I love you, that's why you deserve this. You deserve to be happy. We both do. So, just fuck me and make me happy."

James nodded with glassy eyes, and he smiled widely at his beautiful sister. With a naughty bite of her lip, she rose higher and angled his cock into the air. They stared at each other as she slowly sat down. James held his trembling sister by the hips while he felt his tip part her steaming, soft lips. Her nails dug into his shoulder and her eyelids twitched, and James was in love beyond words. A tight, cozy warmth enveloped the length of his cock. She came to a rest in his lap, fondling and rubbing his ears while she kissed him again and again. James held her by her butt and the small of her back.

The brother wasted no time bucking his hips into, drawing a lustful moan. The sister dropped her hands to his strong shoulders and rolled her hips, drawing an airy gasp. They began to fuck. Wendy bounced, landing with smacking thuds. James flexed his core and thighs to drive his cock into her and send her off his lap. The friction in their genitals was a fire of sensation, and no matter how intense it grew, it was never enough. It could never be enough. They needed more pleasure from each other than their bodies were capable of creating. They moaned and grunted loudly into the void, for they were the only two people in their world.

Years of doubt, pain, and stress melted away with the salty sweat of their skin and the leaking juices spreading on their thighs. Wendy could barely think, only cycling through passing images of her and her brother in the past and future. She imagined doing this and much more again and again for eternity, as she opened her eyes repeatedly to take in his sight — her man's sight. James could think only of the carnal pleasure, the delight of his sister's breasts bumping and pressing into his chest, the perfection of the fit of his cock in her pussy, and the validation he felt for his years of shame, which was exercised in the form of his horny cock plowing deep inside his hot sister.

The aggressive twitch in her brother's nose was so fucking sexy, as Wendy could tell he was so eager to ravish her. She grinned and sat back to ride her brother, giving him the space to experience her however he wanted. Boys were cute creatures, and her brother was the cutest. "Mmm, yeah..." she encouraged. His hands shot up to her big tits, which was no surprise. She whimpered and giggled from his touch, watching him knead her flesh, proud of the fact he was unable to fit them in his wide palms. "You're so fucking sexy," she said dreamily.

James felt more attractive than ever, and he pulled her chest into his face. "I want you so bad," he swore, licking and sucking her nipples the best he could under the tumult of their fucking hips.

"Yeah? You want me?"

"Uh-huh! I wanna fuck you like this every second of every day."

Wendy sank her teeth into her lip and threw her arms in the air. "Heehee! Yeah?" Her brother was getting close, and it sent Wendy higher. "Sounds perfect to me. Your cock inside me. Fucking me all day. Never stopping."

"AAAHH!" Wendy squealed, as her brother's palm stung her ass. Caught by surprise, Wendy felt her glutes press and hips buckle, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She could only hold her pale green eyes open, just barely, and helplessly stare at James while her whole body was enraptured in an intense orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her and crippled her limbs. Her skull was crushing, and every muscle clenched and contorted until it became unbearable, only to be swept away by a rush of relief. Her lungs filled with a gasp and her eyes opened wide, but she was left with no energy as she collapsed into her brother, who was fucking her pussy just as powerfully as before.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouted. And Wendy used her last bit of energy to hook her arms around his sides, so he couldn't possibly move her.

With fear and intense gratification, James growled and closed his eyes. His big, thick cock released, shooting his juice far into his sister's pussy. He held her tightly as he fired rope after rope, getting more feeling back in his face with each one. After the initial burst, he was able to hold Wendy tenderly while he pumped the remainder of his load inside her. "Holy shit... Holy shit... Oh god..." he muttered, as he felt her hips slowly work back and forth.