Side Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Piper has a threesome.
3.3k words
4.79
3.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my encounter with Dr. Thomas, my libido has skyrocketed and I've been looking for other hot encounters with people that I found myself attracted to. It wasn't even intentional at this point, I can not help but look at someone and imagine myself fucking them.

I've still seen Thomas a few times for a bootycall. It's nice because he doesn't just fuck me and expect me to leave. I hang around and play with Lilo and clean up around the house and use his pool. Our last night together we took a skinny dip in the middle of the night and fucked every way possible to fuck in a pool.

I've been more adventurous lately, more risqué. A lot of people I sit for need me because they don't have a partner or someone close to take care of their pets. This weekend, however, I was sitting for a woman named Shelby and her husband. I would be meeting her tonight.

I threw on a short boho sundress that showed a fair amount of cleavage, it would also show my ass if I bent over too far. I put on a pair of white wedges which made me a smidgen taller.

Shelby didn't live in a neighborhood or the city. The GPS brought me to a secluded château that sat on a few acres of woods. It was absolutely beautiful. It wasn't a large home but it was extremely cozy. I knocked on the door and immediately heard barking from the 2 dogs I would be caring for. A tiny blonde woman opened the door. She looked like her profile picture.

She was around my height, a little shorter, and petite. Her hair was strawberry blonde and incredibly curly. Her mane of curls fell past her small shoulders. She was holding back a golden retriever, which I assumed was Tucker, and a Doberman was standing behind him, who I assumed was Tinker. I smiled at them all.

"Hi, I'm Piper," I said cheerfully.

"Hey, thanks for coming! I'm Shelby and this is Tucker-" she patted the Golden's head- "and that's Tinker." She smiled up at me. She had a dimple on her left cheek and her eyes are the color of chestnuts. They sparkled under her long lashes. Her skin was milky and looked so soft.

She motioned for me to move inside. It opened into a living area. The high ceilings were a nice contrast and made the room look huge. She had a large leather couch setting on a plush area rug. The entertainment center was almost as long as the wall. A large bay window provided a nice view of the clearing. Trees were positioned toward the back of the house so it wasn't always dark. Beautiful wildflowers were growing in the field that was considered the front yard.

As usual, I took a tour of the house. It was tidy and decorated well. Two beds, two baths, and a huge kitchen. The back porch was peaceful. A fire pit sat in the middle of comfy outdoor chairs. Lights were strung around the wooden beams. A canopy could be pulled over the top if needed. I bet the trees were beautiful in the fall. There was a hot tub on the other side of the deck. Shelby showed me how to work it.

Shelby is married to a guy named Todd. They had a few pictures hung around their home. He is just as gorgeous as her. He's tall and has long shaggy dirty blonde hair, he has a cute smile and is slim but has broad shoulders. She said he would be home any minute.

We sat on the deck as the dogs romped in the yard. We talked for quite a while, it felt like she was a good friend. However, she did sit in the chair beside me and her knee brushed mine a few times. There were plenty of other chairs, but I wasn't going to stop her.

Todd showed up and joined us outside, he was even cuter in person. He came out and kissed her passionately. It made my mouth water. He greeted me warmly and looked me up and down in a way that felt like he undressed me with his eyes. I felt a tingle between my legs.

We spoke a little while longer before they gave me their key and I left. They would be back Sunday night, technically Monday since they gave an ETA of around 3 am. I was excited to get back into that hot tub. The nights have been a bit chilly and I love being in a warm hot tub when it's cool outside.

***

Friday and Saturday had come and gone. I spent a lot of time at night drinking wine and lounging in the hot tub as the dogs played in the yard.

They have a beautiful large shower which I took advantage of after my dip. Sunday was rainy during the day. I felt inclined to snoop. I don't know why I started doing that. Their master bedroom was cute. They had a large king bed. The frame was wooden and the headboard had vertical slats of wood.

I slid open the side table drawer and was greeted with various sex toys. Different dildos, air-pulsating devices, a blindfold, handcuffs, and a couple of pieces of rope. Now I see why they have that headboard. I then began daydreaming about a threesome with them.

I closed the drawer and went on about my day. I snoozed on the couch until late in the evening. It had stopped raining and I was refreshed and wide awake after my slumber. I made dinner and washed dishes. I watched a movie and by the time it was over it was almost midnight. I decided to take a final lounge in the hot tub.

I didn't put on my swimsuit. I took my clothes off inside the house and left the towel by the door. I stepped into the warm water, it caressed my skin and instantly relaxed my stiff muscles. I turned on the jets and sank into the warmth. I played on my phone and let my mind "turn off" for a while.

I was listening to music with my eyes closed when suddenly I heard the door open. My eyes flew open to see Todd and Shelby standing on the lightened deck staring right at me. My face burned crimson as I turned around quickly.

"Shit I'm so sorry." I babbled.

Shelby laughed, "It's okay, we get in naked a lot. You don't have to get out."

I sank back into the water but didn't turn to look at them. Suddenly, Shelby was behind me and when I looked over my shoulder she was removing her tee shirt. Her small breasts were now uncovered as she pulled down her yoga pants and panties. Her freshly shaven pussy looked delicate under the lights. Her tits were around the same size as mine and her nipples were puffy from the cool air.

She got into the tub beside me and pulled her hair up in a ponytail. She was grinning at me and I'm sure my eyes were saucers.

"Hope you don't mind." She giggled, not looking at my face but my tits.

"No...no...not at all," I stammered. I started to sweat. I looked back, wondering where Todd was.

As if reading my thoughts, she said, "he went to shower, he told me to relax." She smiled again. She put her small hand on my bare thigh, "I appreciate your help with the boys."

I stared at her hand on my leg, my pussy quivered and my breath quickened. "No problem at all, they're great."

She moved closer to me, "you don't have to leave tonight. "

I wasn't sure what to say or do, I felt frozen. This was exactly what I wanted but I felt nervous; I took a breath to steady myself. "Thank you, your guest bed is super comfortable."

"Our bed is more comfortable." She said matter of factly.

I looked up into her twinkling eyes, they looked mischievous. This gave me a surge of excitement and confidence. "I would like to try it out." I moved my face closer to her. I wasn't going to make the first move.

Luckily I didn't have to. Her fingers dug into my thigh and her lips met mine. They parted under my touch and her tongue swept my mouth. Her lips were soft and dainty, like the rest of her. I was so eager to touch her body. Both of her hands were on me now. I moved my hands to the sides of her neck and ran them down her chest. I gently massaged her breasts and ran my fingers over her stiff nipples. She did the same to me as her mouth moved from mine to my neck. I immediately moaned, her nibbles were pleasurable. Her fingers tweaking my nipples sent small waves if tingles through my chest.

There was just something about women. Their softness, the curves of their body, the way they taste. It's divine. I searched her. Her small waist and stomach were tight under my hands. I put my hands around her hips and pulled her easily toward me. In the water, everything was slick and weightless. She straddled me and our chests crushed together. I returned her bites and sucked on her neck. I trailed my lips down to her tits. I was sucking on them under the water. They were perfect little bullets, hard and satisfying. I grazed my teeth along them and felt her shiver.

She breathed heavily in my ear and giggled. She was gyrating her hips and grinding her little slit on my thigh. I knew we were in water but I was extra wet. I pulled my face away and brought my hand to her mound. She stopped her movements and caught my eyes, they were pleading for my touch. I smiled devilishly and ran two fingers between her lips. She shuddered with excitement.

I used my two middle fingers to move circular motions on her clit. She threw her head back with a moan. I put my other hand on the small of her back and she draped her arms across my shoulders. I attended to her nub for quite a while as she moaned in my ear.

I used the weightlessness to my advantage and picked her up from her hips with one arm. I slid two fingers into her hole causing her to yelp. I applied pressure onto her Gspot, pumped my fingers rhythmically, and massaged her insides. Her legs shook and I could tell she would cum soon if I continued.

Without warning, I pulled my fingers out causing her eyes and head to snap up and a whine escape her throat. I easily picked her up and sat her on the side of the tub. "Lean back," I commanded.

She quickly did as I asked, displaying her creamy cunt. I licked my lips and dove into her sweet stash. I lapped at her folds and swirled my tongue around her clit. I inserted two fingers back inside of her and sucked her clit up into my mouth. She let out a scream as I tapped her Gspot quickly.

"I'm cumming." She moaned, her back arched and she pulled my ponytail hard. I didn't let up until she rode out her orgasm and her juices were spread across my chin and nose. She dropped her hand and she laid on the wood panting. I laughed as I licked my fingers.

She sat up, her eyes glazed, and she smiled, not at me but behind me. I turned around to see Todd standing there, naked, his big cock in his hand. He also wore a lustful look, his hair was wavy and wet from the shower. I could tell his dick was big. It was long and somewhat skinny. His skin was tanned and his broad shoulders looked strong.

I'm not sure why my face reddened at the thought of him watching me eat out his wife but I was so turned on.

He made a "come here" motion with his index finger that sent a shiver down my spine. Shelby stood up and took my hand and led me out of the tub. I was dripping with water but Todd grabbed the towel and put it around me. Shelby helped pat up the excess water and I did the same for her.

Todd grabbed each of our hands and pulled us toward their bedroom. We made no sounds as we moved through the house. Shelby guided me toward the bed and pushed me down as Todd shut the door. I pulled her down on top of me wanting to feel her soft body on mine without the water. I wrapped my legs around her as I ground my wet pussy on her thigh. She touched my wetness with her hand as she cupped my slit. She pushed her index finger into me making me gasp.

"Scoot up." She said as she made her way down to my pussy with her mouth. She began sucking and flicking my clit forcefully as Todd began to fuck her from behind. She moaned into my cunt which vibrated my skin. I shivered as she plunged her tongue deep into my wanting hole. I ran my hand through her hair pulling out her hair tie. I pushed her head further into me. My thighs squeezed her head and she groaned and whimpered but never let up off of me as Todd aggressively penetrated her, either in the ass or cunt, I couldn't tell.

"Switch," Todd demanded after a few minutes. I felt like I was close to cumming when she came up off of me. I whined as Shelby kissed me with her glistening mouth. She moved away as Todd positioned himself over top of me. He abruptly stuck two fingers into my slick hold causing me to buck my hips. He smirked as he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his engorged cock.

He lifted my legs to rest on his chest as Shelby lowered herself onto my face. I moaned into her sweet cunt as he fucked me, deep and hard; there was no gentleness to him. I did my best to give her my full attention but I felt him begin to rub my clit with his thumb and I exploded instantaneously.

"Fuck, cumming." I wailed, even though it was muffled because she sat on my face.

"That's right, cum on my husband's dick you little slut." Shelby hissed. My legs trembled and I was dripping with cum. I began to lick her and suck her clit with force and she screamed and grabbed my head, baring into me. Todd continued to slowly fuck me as I grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth across my face. I rimmed her asshole making her gasp. I was slurping her up like a tasty liquid. Her hot asshole was pulsing when I stuck my tongue into her. I moved back to focus on her clit.

"Keep sucking, keep sucking. Your mouth is so good." She was wild on my face as her cum flooded out of her and into my mouth. I drank it up and lapped at her like I was parched and she was the only drink for miles.

She rolled off and Todd pulled out of me. Shelby took his wet cock into her mouth and sucked up all of my cum. I loved watching her head bob up and down taking his cock fully into her mouth and gagging on it.

She opened her night table drawer producing one of the large vibrating dildos I had seen earlier. She grabbed lube as well and dispensed a glob onto the silicone cock. After coating it she slathered the rest onto my pussy. I lay down in front of her bringing my legs up behind my head to display my entire pussy. My cunt gaped open and my asshole was exposed.

"Oooh sexy. What a limber girl. Todd, eat that cunt. " Shelby purred.

He quickly settled between my legs, he used the blanket to wipe the lube off of me. He buried his face in my wet hole. He licked aggressively, adding pressure to my clit. Shelby raised his hips so she could slide under him and continue to suck his dick. She pushed the large fake cock into her cunt and fucked herself.

He licked the length of my slit, he ran his tongue across my asshole making me buck. He grabbed my hips and pulled me harder into his face. His tongue penetrated my asshole. He was teasing me, pushing it in and out, and then quickly licking up to my clit.

Todd pushed two and then three fingers into my open gape. He pulled his mouth off of my asshole and said, "Let's see if she can squirt." He winked at me as Shelby quickly appeared behind him, her eyes fixed on my displayed cunt. She continued to fuck herself with the dildo.

He pumped his fingers in and out slowly but then began to add speed and a lot of pressure onto my gspot at once. It happened quickly. The sensation that rose inside me was one I hadn't felt before. I knew I was going to cum but it also felt more urgent. He pressed his other hand down on my lower stomach and mons. This intensified his already hard finger fuck.

I let out a scream as it hit me. I felt like I couldn't hold anything in. Every one of the muscles in my body contracted and relaxed. I thought I was pissing but it was a stream of clear fluid. My pussy was convulsing, my toes curled, and my legs were shaking.

"Fuck yeah." Shelby laughed as she dived to catch my squirt on her face and tits.

"Arrrghhhhh, fuh...fuh... fuck." I was sputtering, my mouth hung open and my eyes were bulging.

Todd slurped up the rest of my liquid and laughed. "Fuck her with the cock." He eyed Shelby.

I felt almost limp, "oh my god, guys," I giggled, "you all are going to wear me out."

I reach out to caress Shelby's wet tits, I squeezed them hard. I pulled myself up to her. I licked my squirt off of her chest. Todd whistled.

She removed the cock from her and immediately put it into my tired hole. She turned the vibration on full speed making me whimper.

Todd went back to fucking Shelby from behind as she fucked me with the vibrating dildo. He grabbed her jiggling tits in his hands as he thrust into her hard, his body slapping against hers.

She pinched my nipples between her thumb and index finger. I squealed with delight and my moans became synced with hers.

She began to shout, "I'm cumming, yes fuck me, baby!"

Her grip on the dildo released as she was in the throws of her orgasm. I took over for myself and thrust hard, hitting my sweet spot. I circled my clit with my fingers.

Watching Shelby cum and Todd continue to fuck her while staring deep into my eyes caused another short orgasm to hit me. I didn't take my eyes off the couple as I watched Shelby shake from her orgasm and his continued thrusts.

"I'm going to cum. " Todd groaned as he stiffened and loaded his wife full of his seed.

He pulled out and plopped backward on the bed. Shelby fell forward throwing her arm around me.

"Mmmm." I hummed in delight.

"Happy anniversary, Todd." Shelby giggled, nudging him with her foot.

"Happy anniversary to you!" He laughed and sat up. "We'll be calling you again." He winked at me as Shelby nodded in agreement.

I could get used to this.