Sidekick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not impressive!" Indi Hartwell chided in between hocking lugies. "I'm ashamed to be from the same continent as you."

"Y-Yeeeahh!!! What she said!!!" Aliyah interjected, spitting like a mad woman, overjoyed to finally feel like there was someone on the roster more pathetic than her.

"I hope I never end up this pitiful." Gigi Dolin snarked, despite being some fat-assed indie rookie bitch who hadn't even made her proper TV debut outside of getting squashed.

Yet that was just another example of how low on the totem pole Dakota was at this moment. Even performance center newbies who had been in the company for a cup of coffee thus far could rest assured knowing they still were superior to this submissive Kiwi--a notion only further confirmed once the shower of spit from the rest of the roster stopped and Raquel pushed this pink haired pansy into her pert backside for the third time. Once again, the dominant giant held onto devious Dakota's pretty little head, the jobber-to-the-stars desperately seeking to kiss every inch of Raquel's round rear and just outright failing as she completely struggled to move against Big Mami Cool's death grip. Recognizing this, the accomplished hoss was at least merciful enough to let up on her tight hold on that lush hair, allowing Dakota a couple of minutes to plant a plethora of pecks on each of Raquel's meaty cheeks. However, even after that, González was clearly dissatisfied with the Kiwi's meek attempts at appeasing her and thus she pushed poor 'Kota away from her delectable rump.

"Christ, Sidekick. What gives?" Raquel smirked before delivering the kicker. "You normally do a much better job at kissing my ass than this!"

Simultaneously blushing and scowling, Dakota blathered, "Ehm, I...I don't..."

"Shh." Raquel dismissed. "No excuses. I'll just have to show you how it's done. Not that I'll be kissing your ass, but mm, prepping it with my tongue for the fucking it so desperately needs it. Yeah, that's what I'll be doing."

In response, Kai gave a soft shrill wimper, feeling beyond defeated by this turn in events. As Raquel was all too happy to remind her, this was far from her first time submitting to the tough Texan top. But tonight, tonight was supposed to be different! And yet, here Dakota was, allowing Raquel to position her however she saw fit, only offering a couple sniffling cries in response. God, Dakota never felt more like a fuckdoll than in that moment, with Raquel arranging the New Zealand native's trim body so that it was on all fours, meaning that ass was ready to be licked, and fucked, and wrecked. Although, Big Mami Cool didn't rush into any of that, instead taking the chance to lock her eyes on that lovely little booty and admire that hypnotizing sight. Yes, Dakota Kai's cute and tiny tush was quite the trophy and Raquel was going to be ridiculously happy to claim her prize, already starting that process by greedily groping that round petite booty. Feeling that hand squeezing her shamefully slutty rump, Dakota simply sniveled out of pure embarrassment. There was a voice telling her to break away and deliver a beatdown to this buff Alpha Female. Yet, there was no guarantee she'd be able to put Raquel down, given that all it had taken out in the ring was one Chingona Bomb and the pink haired loser was out like a light. Besides, retaliating now would ensure under the rules of this clandestine anal power struggle that Dakota would forfeit her chance at revenge in the future, and she was determined to avenge herself by pounding that big booty.

That was the thought The Captain of Team Kick tried to hold onto as she felt Raquel begin to slowly spread those soft and small cheeks apart, the strong dom's smirking face soon mere inches away from tasting the Kiwi's taboo hole. Not even giving Dakota the satisfaction of being able to fantasize that González was her own personal ass kisser, Raquel aimed for that ass crack straight from the jump, leisurely licking up that crevice then slowly sliding her moist muscle back down, all of which had poor 'Kota humiliatingly gasping out. For a fleeting moment, the perennial title challenger could pretend Raquel was worshiping her forbidden hole, but that delusion was shattered sooner rather than later as Raquel made it very clear that there was no respect or adulation involved here. Instead, Big Mami Cool made an absolute meal out of her partner turned opponent turned conquest's tasty little asshole, her lust and hunger quickly consuming her and causing her tongue to brush against the pink haired putz's pink starfish at an increasing rapid rate, her prior measured pace completely abandoned.

Then, of course, came the logical next step. Not content to merely lick that back crack, Raquel began shoving the tip of her tongue inside that tunnel itself. Surprisingly, she didn't get as far up in there as she expected, though that made sense given Dakota had actually gone a few weeks without taking it in the ass--which had to be agonizing for a dumb little butt slut like her. However, her tongue still managed to slip way further into that supposed-to-be forbidden orifice than it would've for the rosy sphincter of a woman with actual self respect, meaning this back cavity at least had enough muscle memory to recall what it was made for.

Because of that swift easing up of her anal passage, Raquel couldn't help but take a brief break from swirling her wet pink tongue inside this ruined loser's rectum and smile against that adorable puckered hole. While the Kiwi's caboose was nowhere near as big or juicy as the phat backsides of other conquests Raquel had taken with ease, like Ember Moon, Shotzi Blackheart, and Toni Storm--just to name a few, it just might stand out as being the tastiest tush the tough Texan's tongue had ever tried and it had a fair amount of jiggle to it if targeted right. Proving that point, Raquel took the opportunity amidst her relish in this rimming to forcefully smack those cute little cheeks with her strong hands, making those tiny rounded globes violently shake like a plate of jelly in an earthquake. Unsurprisingly, that power move from Raquel had the once snide conquest sniffling yet again, hating how truly worthless she felt at that moment.

More surprisingly, Raquel actually took pity on this pithy underling, momentarily softly kissing that rounded rear and evoking memories of times in which such tenderness between these two partners turned foes was commonplace, days Dakota found herself yearning for. Back then, there was a genuine love and care between this hoss and her subordinate, and now, the conquered Kiwi was nothing but a hole for the forceful giant. Granted, that's all she had been to Raquel in the past, but at least she had been a hole the all conquering Alpha had shown concern for. However, delivering a thoroughly unnecessary reminder that her fondness for this slab of fuckmeat had fade away, Raquel resumed her ravenous rimming, thrusting the tip of her tongue in and out of that tunnel and officially buttfucking this bottom's bottom with her soft pink muscle.

Expectedly, the Captain of Team Kick was quickly cringing, vivid memories surging through her rattled brain of countless anal endeavors as Raquel's tongue pumped in and out of her small round rump, calling attention to how frequented that anal passage was with how easily that tongue slid in and out of that rectal ring. With tears of humiliation brimming in her coffee colored eyes, this vanquished anguished anal fuckdoll bit her lower lip, desperately fighting the urge to howl out in ecstasy as Raquel kept tonguefucking her beautiful booty. And honestly, she was desperately fighting the urge to beg for more...for something bigger... for a nice hard girl cock that could give her rectum the type of deep and nasty wrecking it deserved. But, no! She had to push those thoughts out of her mind. An anal pounding was inevitable, but she didn't have to crave it.

Yet, her resistance was growing more futile by the second, her head spinning as González's tongue moved faster than the speed of light, that soft pink fiber becoming nothing but a blur for the bigger and bolder dom. Dakota was hanging on by a thread as she fought tooth and nail against all her impulses amidst this rapid rabid rimming, not wanting to give Raquel the satisfaction of hearing how ecstatic this tongue pumping made her feel. However, in spite of her best efforts, such suppression proved too tall of a task to maintain, the pink haired Twitch thot instead at long last letting out a loud cry of bliss, no longer able to hide her natural response to this tongue thrusting forward and back. That initial gleeful squeal was followed up with a series of deafening low moans from the New Zealand native, which left Raquel to cackle into that cute booty before her, overjoyed to hear this born sub succumb to the truth. And not remotely helping Dakota's plight was the continued commentary from her co-workers.

"How's that feeling, Dakota?" Indi asked, still quite happy to see her bitchy co-worker put in her place.

"Listen to her. She clearly loves getting tonguefucked by a top..." Zoey loudly chuckled before giving Io's big booty another slap, making the remarkably skilled yet ridiculously submissive joshi yelp out in pain and shock. "...Just like you do!"

"And like we do!" Kacy and Kayden both shouted out at more or less the same time, blushing immediately after they did.

The last thing Dakota needed right now was the harrowing reminder she was a Kayden Carter-Kacy Catanzaro level anal whore but that's exactly what she was, Kai still trying with every fiber of her being to not plead for more. But, of course, Raquel was doing everything she could to guarantee the "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" did exactly that, incrementally slowing down her tongue pumping until she was going at a snail's pace, essentially daring Dakota to say something, anything, about how leisurely paced this rim job had become. She then occasionally turned up the tempo, causing Cap 'Kota to be reminded of exactly how powerful and impactful a proper butt pounding from Big Mami Cool could be. But Dakota still wouldn't dare to reach this level of debasement, instead just pathetically mewling as that's all she could do besides actually giving in and begging for a brutal butt banging.

This show of willpower, while still unflattering for the Aucklander, actually left Raquel a little flustered. Admittedly surprised this blatantly subservient submissive was still putting up any type of fight, Raquel annoyingly and reluctantly pulled her mouth away from that cute little booty, deciding she'd have to goad this weakling into delivering the kind of needy pleading she was so obviously holding back from giving. With a hard and resounding smack to that soft backside, González let a vindictive grin light up her glowering face as she leaned forward and growled into the Captain of Team Kick's ear.

"Just checking in, la compañera..." Raquel began, feigning cordiality. "Is this all you want? You don't want anything more than my tongue up your butt? Not my finger? My fist? Or my big long dick? Nothing? Because I'm almost positive you do, but I need to hear you say it."

Honestly contemplating surrender, Dakota instead held onto her last shred of defiance and spat, "Fuck you, Raquel!"

"What did you just say?" Raquel shot back, her voice going low and sinister.

Scared by that deathly serious tone, Dakota instantly backpedaled, "Ehm, I...I..."

"No, say it again, sidekick!" Raquel roared, slapping those rounded cheeks and laughing as they jiggled for a ridiculously long time. "Say what you just said to me again, puta! What's stopping you?!"

"R-Raquel...I'm so-sorryyy." Dakota nervously stammered, recognizing she could be in very real danger if this strong hoss was actually as upset as she sounded.

"You know that's not gonna cut it." Raquel chortled. "After everything you've put me through, I've shown you mercy tonight! I was able to knock your loser ass out with just one Chingona Bomb and yet you think back talking me's a smart move?! Fuck, you must be dumber than you look! And that's REALLY saying something, la perra, because with that cotton candy hair and smeared make-up face, you look dumb as shit!"

"R-Raquel..." Dakota softly cried, actual hurt evident in her voice.

As much as she wanted to put up a badass front against this jacked giant, the truth was that the deeper bond between herself and this awe-striking alpha female was still fresh in her mind and something she was oddly nostalgic for--which sounded insane, given Dakota had been the one to break off that entire arrangement. But now more than ever would she welcome a gentler giant, the pink haired pansy pained by the increasingly distant memory of Raquel flashing her a tender look or cooing soft encouragement in her ear. Instead, Raquel glared with the intensity of a thousand cyclones ripping through an unsuspecting city, letting poor little 'Kota sweat as she stared at her not too dissimilarly to how a predator would lock eyes on their prey. Then, without saying a word, Raquel menacingly lurked towards this pathetic excuse of a competitor before brushing past her completely and instead making her way to a folded up cold metallic chair in the corner--one that she soon retrieved with a sinister grin fixed on her face. Truthfully, González was half tempted to hold that chair up high then swat it down on her tag team partner turned traitor's bare back, but while that might have proven satisfying for her, it ultimately wouldn't have done much to put anyone in the mood for the filthy hot sodomy set to transpire tonight. Thus, Raquel instead set that chair up in the middle of the room and sat down on it before mischievously motioning towards her left knee, indicating exactly where she wanted Dakota in that moment.

Right on cue, Dakota let out her latest indignant howl, and for a split second, looked like she would actually do the unthinkable and defy the victorious champ. Sure, public spankings were far from new terrain for this miserable jabroni, as Shayna Baszler loved regularly sneering and calling Dakota a 'crybaby bitch' while beating that beautiful butt bright red. Hell, it wasn't even unexplored territory for herself and Raquel, as there had been plenty of times before this successful champion had gotten Dakota over her knee and went to town on that ridiculously cute booty. But intermixed with that fury had been some soft and gentle praise and passionate sweet kisses to the top of Dakota's pretty little head, two perks Dakota was sure to sorely miss this time around. In fact, the knowledge that both those sources of comfort would be very much absent had unfortunately made dumb Dakota rooted to the spot, not fully ready for the world of hurt that awaited her. That lack of compliance of course incurred Raquel's wrath, the vindictive musclehead gritting her teeth and snarling at her fuckhole-turned-foe-turned-fuckhole-again.

"Up here, sidekick!" Raquel roared. "You're not gonna run your mouth then not face the consequences. Nuh-uh, chica. You wanna act like a bratty little bitch, then you're gonna be treated like one! Understood?"

Remaining silent save for a faint and feeble whimper, Dakota nevertheless made her way over to Raquel's lap, laying across the enraged Alpha's knee, her equal parts pert and petite booty sticking up in the air and practically just begging to be wrecked. And wrecked it was going to be as Raquel reared her hand back then resoundingly smacked those cute little cheeks with all the scorn of a tattered trust, of a once booming bond broken by insolence and betrayal. Although, to her credit, the hot tempered hoss didn't go all in on an anal assault right away, instead allowing herself to marvel at those cakes jiggling after that initial blow. Then, as opposed to delivering another strike right away, Raquel took the chance to greedily grope that ass, making her former friend and conquered foe feel like nothing more than a measly piece of meat in the process.

There was a part of Raquel scolding herself for dishing this much out to this cumdumpster cockholster bitch so far. This fucking bag of rocks hadn't even bothered to give her a proper response when instructed to traipse over and drape herself across the giant's lap, and Raquel really should've waited for this brainless anal skank to actually answer her. But she let her budding lust get the better of her, jumping straight into literally whooping Kai's ass after already beating her like a drum in the ring tonight. However, Raquel was pretty sure she'd give this bottom-in-so-sad-it-was-almost-funny-denial future instructions that would be hard to respond to and she was confident she'd take the time then to ensure the stupid whore replied correctly. And hey, if the bitch wound up broken enough by then that she was chirping "Yes, Mistress Raquel" back unprompted, that would be even better.

Besides, NXT's current reigning Alpha Female was just having too much fun giving that butt the beating it deserved to pull back now. After taking her sweet time squeezing that booty, González gave this walking punchline another reason to cry as she smacked that jiggly caboose with the most aggression she had exhibited yet. The landing of that open palm into the trampled scrambled challenger's soft flesh echoed all across the locker room and was followed up with an equally deafening shriek from this so-called Captain, one which of course had the prizefighting Latina wickedly chuckling. Well, that and the sight of those cheeks already turning rather red two smacks in. Although, she soon resumed groping that perfect little tush, reveling in the indignant whimpers that triggered for poor little doormat Dakota. Then, she slapped that downright adorable booty once more, consequently continuing that pattern of pummeling and fondling for the foreseeable future.

'Kota was convinced she was in the 9th circle of hell right now. Here she was, in a position she had been in many times before, but without any of the praise Raquel had given her previously. Instead, she was greeted with the gleeful whoops and hollers of the rest of this roster, all so happy to see her downfall--if this could even be called that. After all, in order to fall from grace, one had to possess some grace in the first place. Yet, from the perspective of many of these NXT superstars, the name Dakota Kai was never worth a damn unless she had her 'Big Mami' there to back her up, and the New Zealander's desperate attempt to shed that image and shred that title had simply resulted in this--a barbaric bare bottom spanking for the entire locker room to see. And with that came another round of degradation from said onlookers, happy to pile the verbal abuse onto this laughably inept villain.

"Fucking spank skank." Indi scoffed, even as images of Candice doing the same to her flashed in her mind.

"What she deserves for being such a worthless cunt." The newly arrived Kay Lee Ray sneered, legitimately disgusted that such a pathetic poser had gotten a shot at this title before she had even ever been considered as someone to move over to this brand.

"Aww, ahaaa, take it, take iiittt, take iiiiittttt little Dorkota Cry!" Franky Monet quipped as she slipped a duo of digits inside her soaked trunks.

"Yes, take it! Mmhhmmm!! How does it feel? Mmmm, yeah, how does it feel now that you know what it's like?! Ohhhh, uh-huh, now you know what it's like to get humiliated in front of everyone. And, now you know what it's like to be treated like nothing more than a bottom bitch and now? You never get to bully me or Kayden ever again! No, you never ever MMPH--" Kacy eagerly rambled on, eventually getting cut off by a kiss from her tag partner turned girlfriend.

"Pretty sure she already knew what that was like." Zoey cracked, her index finger now pumping out of a bare bottomed and barely coherent Io.