Sidekick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PLEASE, PLEASE ARSE FUCK ME, BIG MAMI COOL!! GOD, JUST FUCKING DO IT!!! MMM, PROVE I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! THAT, THAT I NEEDED YOU AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! OHH, PROVE IT, PROVE IIITTT, BY POUNDING MY SHITTER SO HARD I CAN NEVER SIT DOWN AGAIN!!! MAKE IT HURT FOR WEEKS, FUCK, I DON'T CARE!!! JUST GET IT OVER WITH!!! PLEASE, BIG MAMI, PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!"

While she did intend to give this worthless worm the butt banging that was just pleaded for, Raquel couldn't help chortling before that, making sure her opinion on this underling was known.

"You fucking disgust me, puta."

And with that, the head of that forever hard hog slid forward, meaning Raquel González had officially entered Dakota's rectum, cries of both utter humiliation and sweet relief exiting Dakota's frowning lips. Staying masterfully in control, Raquel continued to gradually guide that dildo forward, giving herself the glorious sight of that long black dick working hard to nestle its way inside Kai's still surprisingly tight behind. Fuck! This bitch really had gone this whole month without even fingering herself back there, hadn't she? It was almost impressive, but more-so heartbreaking, because this slutty little bottom's slutty little bottom should clearly never go that long without being unloved--a sentiment made all the more obvious by the fact that hints of pleasure were evident in 'Kota's cries even now in these early stages of the butt stuffing.

Oh God, it was a mortifying reality for her to grapple with, but Dakota was loving this! She didn't want to love this, she didn't want to be skanky enough that she'd actually enjoy the butt stuffing portion of an anal pounding, but she did despite herself. This girthy cock sliding into her abused caboose had to be at least a foot long and 3 inches thick, meaning with each new inch squeezing its way in between Dakota's anal walls, the feeble fuckdoll felt more and more full every passing second. Though this shitpipe wasn't taking this long toy without struggle, the weeks of neglect for that once daily fucked tunnel taking its toll and that back passage tightening around this towering toy. While Raquel had graciously relinquished her grip on this frequently pinned patsy, Dakota's eyes were still widening, seemingly mirroring the stretch of her rectal entrance in real time.

That astounding stretch was what the accomplished hoss might have loved bearing witness to the most. Sure, she'd be salivating once inch after inch of that dildo was disappearing inside Dakota's derriere, but there was something downright hypnotic about the way that hot hole was pushed wider open than should be humanly possible before finally swallowing the head of that cock whole. And, in addition to that shockingly mesmerizing image, Raquel was given one hell of a soundtrack in the form of Kai's most anguished cries yet, something which was oh-so satisfying after everything this bitch had put her through. Hell, as much as Raquel hated to admit it, there was even something semi-adorable about the slightest sliver of bliss within those otherwise agonized howls, reminding the giant of why this treacherous twerp had held the title of her favorite pet as much as one month ago.

Well, those cute enthusiastic cries were a major contributing factor to Raquel's favoritism, but the fact that once this beautiful little booty engulfed the head of this cock, it proceeded to then take every inch of this strap-on with little difficulty played a fairly big role too. There was some more 'give' tonight, thanks to 'Kota's recent restraint towards engaging in anal, but by and large, Raquel watched in awe as each inch of that strap-on made its way deep within the gifted technician's bowels. It was a visual powerful enough that Raquel felt obliged to offer up something at least sort of resembling encouragement, genuinely astonished by this skanky bottom.

"Thatta girl, sidekick! Mm, look at your slutty little ass, remembering what it's for! Oh yeahhhh, look at you, Dakota, taking this dick like a champ! Aheheh, which is the only way Dakota and champ could ever be used in the same sentence, huh, la perra? Mmmm, mmmhmmm, sooo just keep taking that cock for meee, babygirl!! Mmm, that's it. Do exactly what Big Mami Cool wants you to do. Smart, smart move, la compañera."

Throughout that entire monologue, Dakota whimpered and wailed, reminded of her resounding failure--a reminder she really didn't need as it was fresh in her mind every second of this night. But as over half of that strap-on now became entrenched in her whorish orifice, the closing sequence of her pisspoor effort to claim the title that had eluded her for the entirety of her career was playing on an endless TikTok video-esque loop in her head, the vanquished also-ran feeling the impact of that Chingona Bomb once, twice, one hundred times over.

It didn't matter that she had executed a foolproof plan for knocking González off her game, it didn't matter that the crowd in the Capitol Wrestling Center had been behind her tonight, it didn't matter that a parade of angry SIMPs and stans were tweeting that she should've won--the bottom line was Raquel had beaten her like it was nothing and now was defiling her poop chute like she was less than human. God, the audio reverberated in her head--"1! 2! 3! AND STILL!" "1! 2! 3! AND STILL!"--until...

Raquel had become so entranced by that entrance eagerly accepting each subsequent inch of that shaft that she almost didn't register the moment the full length of this fuckstick had found its way inside that back cavity. The key word there was of course almost as it would've been essentially impossible for Raquel not to realize her hips had come to rest against Kai's thighs, meaning all 12 inches of rubber were filling up that small but round booty. The other telltale sign she had gotten this whole footlong inside 'Kota's behind was the eardrum destroying screech let out by the born loser, this paltry pink haired internet darling clearly snapped out of whatever daze she was in the second that twelfth inch became encased within her anus. The biggest of smirks spread across her face, Raquel knew she couldn't let this momentous occasion come to pass without giving some kind of commentary about it.

"Ahhhh, there we go! That's every inch!!! Mmmm, that's every inch of my cock up your cute little ass! Yeah, 12 inches, mmmhmmm, a foot of cock up your butt like it's nothing!! So, tell me, are you starting to get it? Huh? Is it finally sinking in that you didn't make me who I am, but I made you who you are! That, mmmm, that I made you my anal loving whore!! Yeeeaaahhh, ohhh, even if you don't want to say it--you know!! You know you're just mi perra--my BITCH!"

Dakota swallowed hard, nearly choking on all the pride lodged in her throat. Another bleating mewl flew out from her agape mouth, but no one cared. And why should they? She had treated the women on this roster horribly, gleefully leeching off Big Mami Cool's unwavering dominance to ensure she fucked them with a level of cruelty not too dissimilar to this. Thus, when watching this pitiful long-in-denial submissive get all 12 inches of Raquel's rod stuffed up her butt, they didn't see a once respected and aspirational workhorse falling from grace, but instead saw an uppity little poser getting her comeuppance. Dakota Kai never would be, never could be, seen as a locker room leader. If years of being Shayna Baszler's personal bootlicker and switchy little Tegan Nox's favorite piece of ass hadn't been damaging enough, it was now more apparent than ever that this fuckhole's only purpose in life was to serve superior women, with every single inch of this strap-on successfully sending that message.

And yet, though that reputation may already be irreparably tarnished, Raquel couldn't resist beating a dead horse, pushing the sinking ship that was Dakota Kai's legacy deeper into the ocean as she rotates her hips counter-clockwise, making that big dick spin like a Ferris Wheel inside Dakota's cute and jiggly booty. That latest cruelty of course made the Kiwi cry and screech and carry on, sending a rush of endorphins towards the dominant force. Therefore, any sobs from this sub unsurprisingly fell upon deaf ears--for each hideous piteous howl from this flimsy excuse of a wrestler only further fueled Raquel to do her damndest to ruin that rectum. At least, that was Big Mami Cool's immediate goal, but a moment of reflection thankfully made her recognize that it would honestly be a shame to deprive this locker room of such a valuable little fuckdoll--one that was a great exhibition for bonafide tops and a perfect practice tool for first timers. So, Raquel eased up just a little bit, circling those hips around with slightly less aggression and speed. Unfortunately, 'easing up' for Raquel was what most doms gave at one-hundred percent, meaning 'Kota's abused asshole basically got nothing in the way of a breather.

As disgraceful of a reality as it was to accept, this wasn't the first time Dakota Kai had received this kind of treatment. Far from it. Any dom who seemed to have a knack for inflicting pain on their subs loved to dish out a good ol' bowel churning, apparently thinking it'd be a scream if the dirt sheets were flooded with headlines about a women's wrestler requiring anal surgery. However, Dakota luckily had never endured any permanent physical damage from this agonizing act, Kai reminding herself of that now as Raquel targeted her tush with the most brute force it had ever experienced--force that the Captain of Team Kick would've never thought possible from her Big Mami.

On the face of it, such a belief seemed absurd, as one look at the jacked giant would indicate to anyone that she was able to absolutely annihilate everybody in her path, but this Alpha had only ever been loving to Dakota before tonight, the Champion actually seeming to possess some genuine affection for this pathetic Kiwi. And Dakota had thrown all of that away for a title she couldn't even win, meaning this sodomy session from Raquel wasn't bringing back visions of the 'good ol' days' in which this second generation powerhouse would passionately pound this pipsqueak's petite posterior but instead evoking different memories entirely...

There she was, 28 years old but dressed like she was 12, looking like a whipped Walmart brand Bayley as she glumly dragged her feet through the backstage area, terrified to even face the woman who had choked her out that night. Yet, as always, her fate was inescapable, the doe-eyed punchline bumping into Baszler and getting bent over right then and there, her night eventually ending with Shayna simultaneously railing her little booty and choking her out.

Never had the going-ons of that night been more vibrant in her mind, Dakota remembering every last detail of the first time she sexually submitted to one of her many superiors. When Shayna dished out the same kind of vengeful bowel stirring Raquel was currently delivering, 'Kota's response had been the same as it was now. With nowhere to go, both her hands hysterically slapped the cold hard ground beneath her, this filthy fuckhole hopelessly begging for mercy at the hands of women who weren't remotely interested in giving it to her. Thus, all she was really doing was further showing these women on the roster her submission to the superb dom wrecking her rectum, given that they were no longer bound to the rules of a wrestling contest and therefore all her tapping was entirely meaningless. Just as Dakota was behaving exactly like her past self, Raquel was acting eerily similar to the way the Submission Magician did all those years ago, not letting any of The Captain of Team Kick's very obvious hurt deter her from continuing to move her strap-on inside this ass in such an unconventional way and in fact fed off the persistent frantic tapping from this petrified trollop, meaning she dished out punishment that kept causing the conquered Kiwi scum to frenziedly slap her hands down.

The only thing making this ordeal even worse for Dakota was that the women's roster had decided it was time to do a little loogie-hocking rotation yet again, each of 'Kota's colleagues eager to get yet another chance to drive home her bottom of the barrel position in the pecking order. And there to happily observe all of it was Raquel, the indomitable dom getting a wickedly wonderful idea in her head. If Cap 'Kota was so reviled against by the rest of the roster, surely these women wouldn't mind this God-awful Aucklander apologizing to them in the form of literally kissing their asses.

Holding onto that mouthwatering thought, Raquel finally switched things up a little, no longer rotating that long rod inside Dakota's back tunnel and instead retracting about half of that rectum wrecker before thrusting it all forward again, officially getting a proper sodomy underway. Despite such thorough preparation from this paragon of domination, Dakota still worried her rectum might fall out as she felt those 6 inches slide out of her anal passage then loudly squealed with equal parts discomfort and delight when those 6 inches made their way back inside her bum, this consistent failure already enjoying this ass fucking. Granted, she knew firsthand how adept Raquel was at obliterating her shitpipe and she shamefully craved it. But balancing out her disgraceful glee was the ignominy of the continued rain of saliva landing on her tear streaked face, the despised villain not realizing she was in for an even greater mortification in a matter of moments.

Although Raquel's butt pumping was actually now far more reminiscent of the giant's tender sodomy sessions of yore, the next order, this cockamaimy idea the cock-weilding conqueror concocted, would solidify the sustained hatred this hoss had for this miserable slimeball. Maintaining this more measured movement, Big Mami Cool addressed this vessel for hard girl dick all while looking out to the peanut gallery.

"Mmm, mmmhmmm, that's it, sidekick. Take my dick!! Take my dick, and as you do...kiss these other girls' asses!! Yeah, you've been a real bad girl, Dakota. Walking around MY division thinking you're worth a damn when we know you're just an ass on legs. Why'd you waste everybody's time, mine included, acting like you should be taken seriously when everyone can see now that's not the case? Hmmm? But you've already kissed my ass. Mm, poorly, but you did. So now? You gotta make it up to all these other girls! Yeahhh, you gotta make it up to them by making out with their big booties!"

Eyes briefly shooting widing open before wads of spit landed into them, Dakota nervously groaned.

"But...B-Big Mami..."

"'But...B-Big Mami...'" Raquel mockingly mimicked. "Unlike you, I didn't stutter. Step aside, ladies. Dakota here is gonna become the personal ass kisser of every last one of you, but who to start with? Ohh, how about....hmmm...you, Ember?"

At once, every head snapped over to The War Goddess, who had remained sat on the bench, very obviously bitter she wasn't in Dakota's position right now.

"M-Me?" Ember meekly squeaked.

"Her?!" Dakota recoiled, though any protesting was instantly undercut by a girly gasp that came about from that continued slow thrusting within that tunnel.

"Yes, you. Glad we could establish that." Raquel dryly patronized before scowling as Ember just dumbly stayed sitting there. "NOW!"

"Y-Yes...Big Mami Cool." Ember bashfully lowered her head before standing up and beginning to make her way over to the trounced twerp in the middle of the locker room.

With the schadenfreude loving women surrounding this slutty sub suddenly parting like the Red Sea, Ember ended up inches away from this fellow fucktoy's face in no time, The Shenom anxiously chuckling once she did. She then took a slight pause before doing what was expected of her, i.e. twirling around, disposing of her gear, and subsequently showing off her big black booty. Then, both Kai and Moon awkwardly acted like a couple of blushing brides, as if they had never been in these positions before--which was a laughable notion to anyone who had half an inkling of just how frequently fucked these pieces of ass were. But all it took was some more direction from this strong dom for The Captain of Team Kick and The War Goddess to fall into their roles.

"Come on, Dakota! You're not that stupid. Ember here was nice enough to expose her big fat ass for you, so get to it, la compañera! Kiss that booty!! Mmm, kiss that booty as a way of saying you're sorry. Ooh yeah, let Ember know you're sorry for EVER thinking you were any better than her and prove that you're beneath her, that you're THE bottom of the fucking barrel, by kissing that ass like your life depends on it, bitch."

There was a woeful whimper from weak little 'Kota after that, and for a moment, it seemed like the pink haired punchline might actually push back on this command. But all it took was another unforgiving and powerful smack from Raquel's strong hand for Dakota to change her tune, the easily beatable jobber to the stars leaning forward and planting her lips on this other bottom's meaty rear. Helping that horrid whore deliver an acceptable rim job, Ember jutted her butt out, the former NXT Women's Champ happily humming as this so-called Captain worshiped her unbelievably juicy backside. But those content unsuspecting hums soon bloomed into outright ecstatic gasps as Dakota pretty quickly abandoned merely placing a plethora of pecks on each of Ember's plump cheeks in favor of licking up that back crack like it was a lollipop, with long and lingering strokes of her tongue against that often entered anus.

Although Dakota had been hesitant, the truth was she was greatly looking forward to the all-out booty buffet Big Mami Cool would most likely give her, with Ember's ample ass being an amazing appetizer to start with. Though, it was really just the sweetener on the already heavenly experience that was Raquel's rubber ramrod moving through her rectum. As Dakota began lapping away at that backhole with far more rigorous vigor, Raquel maintained her mellow but effective pace for this penetration, seemingly now more interested in making this affair pleasurable for 'Kota--perhaps believing permanently breaking her would be far easier that way. It wasn't a bad strategy, because now Dakota was audibly moaning, any remaining pain from this anal play being the type that only added to the defeated challenger's enjoyment of this sordid sexcapade.

Her cries muffled by Ember's gargantuan cheeks, Dakota nearly forgot her own name much less how to give a rim job as the bliss from Raquel's slow sodomizing consumed her. This whole ordeal presently unfolding was another one of familiarity for Kai, as Raquel had previously rammed her rear while she was rimming another wrestler's rectum. Before, however, that had been done in the comfort of a private hotel room, and while word still traveled about flailing fledgling dom Dakota kissing ass while getting her own ass fucked, it helped that there was no visible and verifiable proof of such a thing. Well, at least as long as the girls hearing it weren't around to remember Shayna doing this same thing to her in this very locker room, funnily enough also with Ember in this position come to think of it. Though, Shayna had been particularly ruthless on that occasion, not only savagely ravaging Dakota's derriere, but also shoving an entire fist up the Kiwi's cunt.

Right now, Raquel wasn't offering anything close to that level of twisted, instead persisting in dishing out a deep dicking that kept building up the immense pleasure flowing through the bested bottom. After having approached this anal passage with a marvelously measured penetration, Raquel was picking up the pace, her thrusting taking an uptick in tempo. She wasn't at the stage yet where she was slamming into those jiggly cheeks, but was increasing her speed just enough to make this needy nympho notice things were ramping up. But even with that faster fucking, 'Kota found this current predicament far more reminiscent of the glory days she shared with this jubilant giant than with the dark times she endured with Shayna.