Sidekick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers

Throughout this whole ordeal, Dakota knew better than to shoot any barbs back at these all-too-amused switches and bottoms. After all, it was her big mouth that had earned her this vicious spanking in the first place, and God knows Raquel would do anything to drag this out for longer. So, even as she was insulted to her very being, Dakota remained strung across the giant's lap, a wordless worthless bottom numb to the steady flow of jabs coming her way. Although, while there may not have been any words making their way out from Dakota's trembling lips, that didn't mean the sub in denial was fully silent--in fact, far from it. With each hate-fueled hit, The Captain of Team Kick's cunt slid against Raquel's knee, meaning each brutal smack to that backside came with some incredibly humiliating stimulation that made the pink haired Twitch thot moan, much to her chagrin.

Meanwhile, the longer González delivered these strikes to Dakota's cute and jiggly booty, the more she wished she would have unleashed this punishment onto 'Kota's caboose the second they made their way to the locker room. Why she had considered for a second letting this loser off easy was beyond Big Mami Cool, but she was making up for lost time now as she gave everything she had to this adorable behind, no longer bothering to pause in between blows to grope those globes and instead just unrelentingly pummeling that posterior. Of course, that ceaseless series of slaps simply served to further rile Dakota up, as her twat now rubbed up against Raquel's knee with even more speed and force than before.

Her breath hitching and her heart skipping a beat, Dakota felt wanton pleasure and unwanted mortification continue to stir within her, the horrifying realization that she probably only needed a little more to cum setting in for this sorry waste of space. How could this happen? Tonight was supposed to be her crowning achievement--the moment she finally proved Raquel needed her and not the other way around. And now, she was not only getting her ass whooped in every sense of the word but was actually getting off on it. Fuck! Maybe Raquel was right?! Maybe she really did enjoy getting humiliated?!

With her fractured and feeble brain going into overdrive, Dakota let out her loudest and saddest howl yet, desperately and tirelessly fighting to not succumb to the petrifying submissive mindset that seemed to be dauntingly working to infect her to her core. She had to remember now more than ever that tonight was a definite bump in the road, but could be easily overlooked later on. Just like when she had been leashed and collared by Shayna Baszler for like two years, or when she had been subsequently tossed aside by Shayna because she was no longer relevant enough to keep around as a prize, or when she rode other bottoms like Taynara Conti and Mia Yim--even after beating them, or when Tegan routinely, albeit lovingly, topped her, or when Raquel convinced her to bend over for the first time and then made the Kiwi's ass her property, or...wow, fuck, there were a lot more examples than Dakota had thought. But in a way, that added to her point. She had endured all this shit and still had the itch to prove herself as something more. So, no matter how intensely her pretty little pussy brushed against the bodacious brute's knee, Dakota reminded herself she was strong enough not to fall into a blissful orgasm, and fortunately that sheer willpower was enough to stave off embarrassingly cumming from Big Mami Cool's merciless butt beating.

At least, Raquel let the Captain of Team Kick believe that. In actuality, the giant could sense this Auckland native was growing closer and closer to squirting out her hot cunt juices all over this tough Texan top, and so the NXT Women's Champ held back, once again taking the opportunity to gleefully squeeze that reddened rear. In some ways, Raquel just further risked the nefarious New Zealander cumming as treating her like a measly plaything was certainly another horrific mortification Kai could get aroused by. But miraculously, the pink haired putz just barely hung on, whimpering like a whipped little bitch as she shut her eyes tight, almost as if opening them would somehow teleport her to a whole other place--like this was all a particularly vivid dream she could wake up from. But, no, this was very much reality for the delusional bottom. Her cute little booty had the red welts to prove it!

And because this was all too real for the conniving Kiwi cunt, she was left cringing and wincing, wondering what the unruly giant would dish out next. She half expected the cruel Alpha to toss her to the ground, slip on a strap-on, and shove its full length up her tunnel all in the blink of an eye. But, much to Kai's surprise, González actually returned to rimming that rounded rump, as if she was actually trying to kiss that booty better--an act that was quite unexpected from this hostile hoss. In a flash, a dreamy flood of memories washed over the easily trounced workhorse, remnants of a far more tender connection shared with this dominant champion racing back to the forefront of her mind. As if her lips were magic, González managed to remove the remaining pain coursing through the New Zealand native just by planting a plethora of pecks on that perfect petite posterior.

For the briefest of moments, Dakota actually was transported to a new place, one from a simpler time--one in which she was a lot less self conscious about submitting to this machisma filled meathead. Back then, Dakota had been content to be nothing more than barely a switch, a bottom bitch who could top conquests with her Big Mami's permission, someone who postured as a big bad dom but bent over the second La Chingona so much as breathed in her direction. And now, as she was still reeling from the consequences of attempting to become anything more than that, Dakota began to wonder why she'd ever bothered to evolve in the first place.

Feeling those lips longingly linger over her tenderized tush, experiencing that tongue sliding over her supposed-to-be impenetrable crevice, then remembering her butt was anything but inaccessible as that moist muscle slipped inside her behind for the second time tonight--all of it served as an unwelcome reminder of the euphoric wonder that could come with such a demeaning status. Although, if the sensation was so serotonin-boosting, why then was Dakota so resistant to it? Didn't she deserve to be happy? Sure, she had initially believed signing with WWE would lead to her reaching the top of the mountain, but if Raquel taking care of her made her feel good, why should she deprive herself of that joy?

There was still a part of poor 'Kota that felt a fast rash of horror at the very thought of giving into those docile temptations, screaming at the top of her lungs as she watched this shell of herself swiftly submerged into a submissive fugue state. But that other half of her, the one that craved her Mistress's touch, was seemingly succeeding in silencing her far more prideful side by gleefully accepting the tip of Raquel's tongue inside her sphincter, with nearly all her residual fear supplanted by the ever-burgeoning ecstasy building inside her. Best or worst of all, her crumbling defenses meant she was closer than ever to caving and begging Raquel to give her needy little booty a harder and larger form of abuse.

"R-Raquel..."

The name shakily made its way through Dakota's gritted teeth like a half hearted epithet, a damning undercurrent of wistful yearning evident in her quivering voice. Now that her cunning scheme to usurp this majestic mountain of a woman had fallen abysmally and dismally short of meeting the mark, this backdoor addict was back on her devilish dealer's doorstep, ready to get her fix of long hard girl dick. And, despite the earlier unforgiving spanking, said dealer was now seemingly easing the Kiwi into this relapse, Raquel's voice uncharacteristically sweet as honey as she whispered into 'Kota's ear.

"Say it, sidekick."

Encountering a paralyzing chill spiraling down her spine, Dakota swallowed hard, acidic tears burning her simmering sepia toned saucers. She barely even recognized her own voice, croaking out her craven cravings as best she could.

"Please...give me...m-more..."

Dakota bit her bottom lip, her body trembling. Before the next words exited Raquel's lips, the Auckland native knew what they would be.

"Not good enough, chica!" Raquel roared while delivering a particularly angry swat to those battered buttcheeks. "Like always, you're just not good enough."

"Oh...Ohhhh..." This so-called Captain mewled. "Please...Pleeeeaaaassseeeee give me more...B-B-Big Mami Cool. Oh God, I want more. I, I actually want more. Ohhhhhhh, God, so if you really think I'm just...mmm...I'm just your...ohhh, your...s-sidekick, then you shouldn't have any trouble putting me in my place...with, ooh, with something bigger! Please, mmm, Big Mami Cool, please fuck me with something bigger. If you're even up to the task? Hmmm, is Big Mami Cool able to muster up enough strength to fuck me up the bum with her big long girl cock or is she all tuckered out already?"

Raquel just chuckled and slapped that jiggly booty again.

"Jesus, cosita. Say you're eager to get assfucked without saying you're eager to get assfucked."

That quip had the rest of the locker room laughing, as everyone saw through Dakota's ruse, Dakota herself included. However, that wave of raucous laughter was soon stopped dead in its tracks as Raquel whipped out her harness and corresponding monster cock, leaving these other women mesmerized by the mere sight of such perfection. She then debated how exactly she was going to lubricate that weapon of ass destruction. She could just keep it simple, grab a bottle, snd lather it on her cock. She'd probably get to sodomy a lot quicker that way. But wasn't that exactly what 'Kota wanted? And wasn't there something to be said for not only not giving this underling what she wanted but for finding a hot little mouth that had plenty of saliva to help prepare this tall toy for the ensuing anal annihilation that was about to unfold?

A wicked smirk lit up Raquel's face as her coffee colored saucers scanned the room, weighing her options. She again had to wonder whether this was the moment to make an example out of the longest reigning NXT UK Women's Champion by forcing Kay Lee Ray to her knees and subsequently skullfucking that redheaded Scot. Then again, her eyes also reminded her that a currently sidelined Ember Moon was present in this room, that fat assed fuckhole obviously crestfallen she wasn't getting any of her Alpha's attention. However, she also got a good look at the still deeply kissing KCs and wondered whether Kacy or Kayden should be rewarded for their enthusiastic commentary tonight.

But ultimately, there was only one answer that would satisfy Raquel, the NXT Women's Champ deciding she'd have time to play with all these other toys whenever else she wanted because right now, she was going to continue to put every ounce of her focus into making sure her treacherous opponent was as embarrassed as was humanly possible. With those scanning eyes now narrowing in on their prey, Raquel whipped The Captain of Team Kick square in the face, making the submissive bitch yelp out as she was unsuspectingly hit with that big dick. Sprawled out on her stomach, 'Kota wasn't even in proper cocksucker position, i.e. on her knees and eagerly awaiting that long rubber treat from her Big Mami. But Raquel didn't care--she'd get Kai there herself. Hocking another wad of spit at the hapless whore's forehead, Raquel grabbed that ridiculously childish pink mess of a mop and lifted this alleged Captain up, her glowering stare unforgiving as she barked out her next set of orders.

"Suck my dick, sidekick."

Looking back up at her top with rattled watering eyes, Dakota nevertheless complied, her mouth quickly engulfing the tip of this toy. With a fresh coat of shame painting the still semi-reluctant sub's every move, Dakota's eyes swiftly fluttered shut, unable to maintain her gaze during this latest debasement and desperately deluding herself into pretending she was celebratorily scarfing down Raquel's anal juices off her own strap-on after triumphantly topping her. However, it was nearly impossible to immerse herself in that laughable fantasy, given that this massive monster cock tasted of nothing but cold hard rubber. Plus, while this current depravity was enough to get that more dominance-desiring side of herself to stir again, she was still at a point where denying that this was her lot in life was becoming further out of the question. And honestly, knowing this act was pleasing the powerful Alpha was enough to give Dakota the doormat butterflies, making her feel like she actually mattered for half a second.

Of course, it was then that Raquel began carelessly thrusting her hips in and out with great velocity and ferocity, treating this winless ingrate's windpipe like a two dollar hooker's cunt. Such treatment was expected from this sadistic giant but that didn't make it any easier on poor 'Kota's fraying psyche. She knew pretty much from the second the ref had counted 3 her mouth would be wrapped around a cock at some point tonight. She'd certainly albeit shamefully prefer for it to be one that was entirely covered in the taste of anus but she could probably count the amount of times Raquel had applied actual lube to her strap-on on one hand. The strapping dom instead often opted to use saliva as a lubricant, seemingly loving few things more than skull pounding another girl exactly like this.

Trails of saliva dribbled out the edges of the Captain of Team Kick's lips, 'Kota choking as González absolutely unloaded on her throat. Yet, to her credit, Dakota didn't try to fight or run, again showing she knew what she was made for. Maybe, just maybe, she'd manage not to break tonight and would then do her best to spin this obedience as necessary so she could enact her revenge later, but they would both know the truth. Dakota Kai stayed deathly still as this long rubber dildo rapidly slid through her gullet because she was nothing more than a fucking cockslut whose sole purpose in life was to amuse superior woman like Big Mami Cool. And amused this dominant force certainly was, the reigning women's champ of the developmental brand cruelly laughing as she watched someone she might have considered a friend if not, embarrassingly, something a little more heart-wrenchingly retching, thanks to the girth and length of that man made ramrod.

Yet, while a part of Raquel wanted it to, the truth was this vicious facefucking couldn't last forever. Not when there was a slutty little asshole waiting for her, one that she had been infuriatingly denied entry to for nearly an entire month. So, after a couple more seconds of savoring this ultra pathetic display from this forever-a-jobber bitch, Raquel retracted her girthy fuckstick from 'Kota's gullet and instead marched over so she was right behind the bottom's behind. Just for a second, she stared at that reddened rectum, licking her lips as she did. Briefly, she regretted putting on this strap-on so soon, as she figured fingering or fisting this bruised bum could've been loads of fun. But she was also supremely confident this would be far from the last time she'd get to play with Dakota's ass, and she was quite excited to reacquaint her cock with this desperate whore hole, thus she gave the instructions that would get this all underway.

"Spread 'em."

A mousy little squeal made its way out of the Aucklander after that order, the challenger-turned-chump meat unsurprisingly hesitant to make this ultimate sacrifice. Getting rimmed, getting spanked, and getting facefucked were all part of one category but this? Getting officially sodomized with a long thick cock that never went soft? That was a new and deeper nail in the coffin, and while this was obviously what everything was building towards, Dakota still couldn't fully say she wanted to go through with this. Sure, a large part of her did--it was the very indignity she had begged Raquel for, and her anticipation outweighed her dread. But that dread was still there, gnawing at her, clawing at her heart. She shook her head like an Etch-A-Sketch, attempting to erase the image of a bright eyed ingénue in the twilight of her twenties who vowed to claim the top spot in the world's biggest wrestling company. However, that haunting echo of past aspirations unrealized stayed ever present within her mind, meaning the poor pink haired piece of ass was fully frozen yet again.

Predictably, such inaction set Raquel off, the frosty and haughty hoss delivering a chop to the Team Kick captain's back.

"Spread those fucking cheeks right now or so help me God, la compañera, I'll make you ride Kacy and Kayden with your slutty little asshole! Maybe we'll even all triplefuck your whore butt."

"R-Really?" Kacy squeaked, not wanting to get her hopes up too high.

"No way!" Kayden cried out, grinning at the thought.

No way was right, because while Dakota would definitely feel shame from Raquel's rectal railing, it was still a preferable alternative to that severe level of degradation...mostly. Perhaps once more proving Raquel was onto something with her "humiliation fetish" theory, Dakota got noticeably wetter after that thought was uttered out into the ether.

Fortunately, this time the fear felt by Dakota at that potential scenario was stronger than the arousal swirling around inside her, meaning the New Zealand native now had no choice but to begin spreading her cheeks as slowly as she could, giving Raquel the best possible view of the adorable little asshole she was about to destroy. Salivating at the very thought of what she was going to do to this puckered pink starfish, Raquel pressed the tip of this big dick against 'Kota's rosy sphincter, keeping her patience in check for long enough that she was able to tease this pathetic slab of fuckmeat.

Feeling the head of this hot cock up against her rectal entrance, Dakota squirmed, the useless underling still petrified by the prospect of this penetration. However, her discontent soon blossomed into deliriousness, the docile Dakota driven mad by being made to wait for more of this long and girthy dildo. But Raquel clearly couldn't be bothered to give a single fuck about what the Captain of Team Kick was feeling, the physically and mentally strong dom reveling in making the Kiwi wait. Admittedly, she did want to wedge that rectum wrecker inside the New Zealand native's perfect pink starfish right then and there, but seeing how flustered that absence of cock made the Aucklander was worth resisting initiating that sodomy. Besides, it wasn't long before Dakota's patience thinned to the point of flatlining, the humbled whore forced again to verbalize her ongoing downfall.

"R-Raquel...Big Mami Cool...Pl-Please..."

Dakota's voice was breathy. Panicked. Desperate. And Raquel found it downright delicious.

"Please what, la perra?" The reigning champion growled. "Please stay in this exact position for the next two hours and never feed your needy little butt the big dick it craves?"

"NO!" Dakota hoarsely croaked, horrified at the thought of not getting ass fucked then horrified at the realization she was horrified by that, before timidly whispering, "Please....Pl-Please...fuck my arse, Big Mami Cool."

With a fresh flood of rage operating her brain, Raquel grabbed this bottom's cotton candy pink hair yet again and snarled with a furious fervor.

"Louder!"

Dakota's eyes were just about bulging out of their sockets, this perpetually unsuccessful main event canon fodder half convinced her former bodyguard was going to pop her head like a pimple. Physically feeling every frenzied and tense bang of her heart against her chest, a few involuntary long guttural shrieks came from 'Kota's outstretched lips, the Twitch thot too overwrought for words. Then, in the face of all odds indicating otherwise, Dakota miraculously managed to coherently speak long enough to have herself a little outburst.

Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers