Sidekick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, that didn't mean she could forget the hard-to-swallow pill she had been force fed tonight. For as long she inhabited this earth, she would always be the scared little girl that almost pissed herself the second a real woman like MMA badass Shayna Baszler stepped into the same ring or room as her, and no amount of alignment switches or hair dye could change that. However, the Captain of Team Kick also began to recognize there were benefits to being such a total doormat. She didn't have to think or fend for herself. All she had to be was a dormant vessel for hulking girl cock--one of the few things in life she could actually successfully be.

With warm waves of elation spreading throughout her quaking body like wildfire, Dakota was spurred onto rimming Ember with further feverish ferver, the increasingly eager ass slut pushing her tongue into the tasty sphincter before her, causing Ember to let out her loudest and most enthusiastic cry yet. A rush of courage now striking Kai, the trollop began pumping her tongue forward and back, actually mining a modicum of dominance as she managed to buttfuck the mocha skinned beauty with her moist muscle. And it was then that, just for a moment, the desire to avoid a life as a pure bottom returned to Dakota, as there was something surprisingly thrilling about exposing another woman as a total anal skank while being exposed as the very same thing herself. The power one gained from dominating and the dignity one lost from submitting left Dakota in a confounding but contented state, making the New Zealander's head spin with the mixed messages being sent her way.

Since her tongue could slide so deep inside this big bootied workhorse, she was at least confronted with the possibility that maybe she wasn't the most shamefully submissive moron on this roster. Though that realization was less than ideal for Raquel, as the last thing she needed was the chance that such a self esteem boost for 'Kota would lead to the measly little weasel getting ideas above her station. Thus, after admittedly taking a couple seconds to chuckle at the fact that Ember was in a league all of 'her' own--assuming someone who was such a fucking disgrace to their gender could use the word her-- Raquel barked out a demand that would hopefully guarantee Dakota's ego was left in check going forward.

"Ember, go sit your slutty ass down. Indi, it's your turn!"

So caught up in 'Kota's tongue pumping in and out of her plump dumper, Ember's overwhelmed mind didn't immediately absorb Raquel's order. Instead, the butt slut dumbly stayed standing exactly where she was, happily getting her next level loose booty fucked by another bottom. Therefore, the hot-tempered hoss actually had to physically and forcefully pull Dakota's head away from The Shenom's massive ass, leaving The War Goddess to whimper before she noticed Indi scowling at her. Sulking, Ember nevertheless trotted away back to her spot on the bench and Indi wasted little time replacing her. With her back turned to both Cap 'Kota and Big Mami Cool, the 'Impressive' Aussie quickly pulled her tight fitting leather pants down, revealing the most 'Impressive' thing about her, i.e. her round rear.

Unlike Ember, Indi had enough awareness to know it was best to grab a hold of 'Kota's head, meaning she could better control this conquered Kiwi, particularly how deeply the dastardly yet docile disgrace got her tongue inside that tunnel. With a bit of hesitancy, Hartwell ultimately did begin to smother this utterly contemptible conquest with her round little cakes. Inevitably, that led to confirmation Indi was far from an anal virgin as Dakota once again was able to slip her tongue further into that rectum than she ever would've gotten with a Raquel type. And, oh God, as embarrassing as it was, Indi actually had to stop herself from moaning out Mommy Candice's name the second she felt the tip of that tongue slide inside her sphincter. However, she could still be rest assured that she was nowhere near the level of backdoor whore that Ember was, or Dakota for that matter. And, moreover, clutching onto Dakota's head meant the Melburnian could more easily swat The Captain of Team Kick away when she got a little too frisky, even if doing so kind of gave her away in the process.

Raquel had to roll her eyes. Of course the next woman she picked after Ember would be another up-the-butt slut--but at least Indi was doing a better job at regulating this reviled sub's behavior so that she didn't think for a single second she was actually worth a damn. Still, why were all these women such backdoor addicts? Was it just something about the Southern Hemisphere? Pathetic Kiwi Dakota here was obviously nothing but an anal fleshlight and Kiwi-born-Aussie-raised Toni Storm was apparently spending so much time getting bent over catering tables that management wasn't bothering booking her on main roster television. And that wasn't even mentioning Rhea. God, The Nightmare had been one of Raquel's most cherished trophies. After stubbornly refusing to admit that she was Big Mami's bitch despite taking that dick up her fat ass multiple times, the former NXT and NXT UK Women's champion had to deafeningly screech out that fact for the entire women's locker room to hear during her final night in NXT. Now, was it any surprise it had only taken 3 months for Rhea to lose her Alpha status and her ass to Charlotte? Well, actually, it was slightly surprising, in the sense that Raquel couldn't believe Ripley had managed to obtain Alpha status at all. Though, Big Mami Cool supposed that's what happened when the top dog the inaugural NXT UK Women's Champion had to topple was Asuka, a.k.a Carmella's favorite ass to fuck.

Regardless, it was clear 'Kota had taken influence from that wannabe dom, hilariously believing she could succeed where Rhea had failed in spite of the fact that she hadn't half of the accomplishments of The Nightmare in the ring or in the bedroom. Hell, as infuriating as it had been to be blindsided by her own favorite bitch, Raquel had to admit it was absolutely adorable to watch this whorish half-wit try so hard to be badass enough to be the one who could end this reign when there was no doubt in Big Mami Cool's mind that she'd be retaining tonight. Maybe, maybe one day there would be someone who could dethrone González, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be at the hands of a bottom.

And granted, it wasn't much of a revelation that Rhea Ripley and Dakota Kai were on totally different levels, with only The Captain of Team Kick seeming to be the one who thought otherwise, but it still was nice to drive that point home for this once unjustifiably confident cocksleeve. If Rhea had been the one in Dakota's current position, Lord only knows she'd still be mouthing off and getting further punished. Never would she have ever acquiesced this soon, Kai accepting her role as asskisser and sodomizee in this whole ordeal way faster than any self respecting top would--not that Raquel was complaining about Cap 'Kota crumbling quickly. The triumphant giant quite admired the sight before her, partially because she found her eyes fixating on Indi's incredibly fuckable booty. But, be that as it may, Raquel also did her best to keep the majority of her concentration on the true prize she claimed tonight.

While Dakota's butt may not have been quite as plump as Indi's or especially Ember's, it still looked absolutely perfect with Big Mami Cool's beautiful man made cock sliding in and out of it. And as could be attested from the prior spanking as well as all the other countless nights she had sodomized this sorry sod, this indie darling turned WWE failure's smaller cheeks still had one hell of a jiggle to them. And sure enough, the current NXT Alpha Female planned to make those globes of mouthwatering assmeat shake sooner rather than later. Yet, for the time being, she couldn't resist using the juiciness of Indi and Ember's booties against her usurped rival.

"How you doing, sidekick? Ooh, how is it to get up close and personal with a pair of fat asses far bigger than yours? Huhhh?? How is it to kiss the kind of ass you'll never have?? Mmm, yeeeahhh, maybe if you spent more time in the gym than face down, ass up, you'd be able to be in the same stratosphere as them but the only thing close to a squat you ever fucking do is riding a long cock in cowgirl position. Ooh God, you know it's true, so just keep kissing that ass and thank the heavens above that I'm even giving you the privilege of taking my dick, chiquita."

Upon hearing the heartbroken howls from her former favorite, Raquel considered offering some encouragement to offset the awful insults she had just hurled at this defeated conquest--or, if not that, then beginning to savagely slam into those cheeks to prove there were plenty of things about that cute little booty she admired. But then, she became immensely startled that she even cared what Dakota the turncoat was feeling right now. This back-stabbing bottom had obviously easily disposed of any loving emotions she held for the giant, right? So Raquel obviously needed to let go of any lingering affection she held for this useless Judas. And yet, she just couldn't, Raquel taking the tempo of her penetration up one notch. She still wasn't at the point where she was giving that whore hole everything she had, but she was sending ripples through that reddened flesh, admittedly an easy thing to do but she had been staving off even giving 'Kota that much, instead content to savor the sight of that dildo leisurely thrusting in and out of that back tunnel.

Dakota wasn't sure if she had ever felt as small, as insignificant, as she did at this moment. Even when she was Shayna's most frequently used fuckpet, the verbal abuse lobbed at her didn't cut this deep--mainly because she had quickly grown numb to such talk from the perpetually repulsed MMA transfer and because all she had ever really done up to that point was submit to superior women. With Raquel, she had known a life where she actually had been blessed with the chance to top bitches and a life where her bottoming was met with praise instead of mockery, and yet here she was, back at square one, with Indi's pert cheeks suffocating her so much that she couldn't plead for forgiveness from this formidable powerhouse. Although, such pleas weren't guaranteed to be granted anyway, given the unchecked aggression exhibited by this Alpha.

Proving that point, Raquel showed how hellbent she was on her intent to make this snake in the grass kiss every ass available in this locker room, calling out yet another woman to 'come up to bat'.

"That's enough, Indi! We don't want you hogging that ass kisser all too yourself. How about...hmm...Zoey? How about someone who can actually top gets a shot at her?"

"Hey!" Indi protested as she reluctantly stepped aside but a deathly glare from Raquel stopped her from saying anything more.

Zoey, meanwhile, looked up like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar, or in this case, a woman caught with her entire right fist up Io's ass. Snapped out of her blissful fistfucking haze, Zoey comically grunted out.

"Huh?"

Chuckling, Raquel reiterated, "I'm saying it's time for you to trade one disgusting anal loving bottom who pretended for way too long to be a top for another disgusting anal loving bottom who pretended for way too long to be a top. Although this one's just kissing your ass. I'm not ready to share her... yet."

Raquel's emphasis on that yet had the hair standing on the back of Dakota's neck, the half Samoan and half Irish whore already almost feeling a second cock in her shitpipe just from those words alone. Now was her golden chance to finally beg Big Mami Cool to accept her repentance, to call all this exhilarating yet exhausting ass kissing off, and to take her back to her apartment for something a little more tender. But memories of double anal had stunned the slut into wonderstruck silence, leading an opening for Zoey to make a proposal before Dakota could even remember how to speak.

"Very tempting, 'Big Mami Cool'." Zoey confessed, saying that title in a way that made it very clear she didn't take it super seriously before removing her fist from that fat ass and licking her knuckles clean then continuing. "But the truth is--I think this little slut here needs it more. She loves taking my fist up her ass but she's normally hurting after. Normally, I'd be the one to kiss her big booty better but if Dakota's our designated asskisser for the evening, then I'm willing to let her do it."

Admittedly enjoying this idea, given that Zoey would be right there to ensure 'Kota didn't get overly confident while rimming another bottom, Raquel still couldn't resist the urge to tease the other muscular beauty.

"So, normally you're the one being an ass kissing bitch for a bottom? That's embarrassing." The champion teased.

"Oh, and what would you call what you did to Dakota before and after spanking her slutty ass?"

Zoey shot back.

"Touché." Raquel relented, wanting to get the last word in with Zoey but also recognizing that this buff blonde was one of the few actual threats to her right now.

Giving González a sly smirk, Zoey nevertheless led The Genius of The Sky over to the still-being-sodomized Dakota, the former champ who had been dethroned by Raquel now on all fours in front of the equally on all fours New Zealander and showing off her currently widely gaping asshole. Her growing grogginess starting to show, Dakota slowly looked up to see that stretched open entrance in front of her and in her weakened mental state didn't instantly recognize what to do.

Frustrated with the snail's pace at which Dakota was moving, Raquel growled, "Come on, sidekick! This is booty number 3! You know what's expected of you at this point. Though I'm sure Zoey would be nice enough to give you a hand."

"Gladly." Zoey grinned, grabbing a hold of Dakota's head and subsequently shoving it into Io's plump rump.

Raquel felt her heart start to swell as she watched Dakota choke against the supple rear of another delusional bottom Raquel had defeated recently. If it wasn't for Io, Raquel may not be standing here in the first place, given the high flying shrimp was who Big Mami had to put down in order to become champion. Throughout her entire reign, Io had desperately tried to convince the locker room she was a capable top but had regularly been sneaking away to get her big butt filled by actual doms on a regular basis, with Raquel very much included in that rotation. Therefore, it was no surprise that teaming up with Io had resulted in Zoey becoming the submissive joshi star's new owner. Although that ass didn't truly belong to her. No, it was the Alpha's for the taking, Raquel thinking back to how she had led a good old fashioned gangbang for this overhyped underling the night said underling had lost the coveted title she now proudly held.

Tempted to remind Io and, by extension, Zoey, who exactly had claim to that ass, Raquel considered attaching a strap-on to Dakota and then proceeding to go on fucking the New Zealander up the bum, essentialy transforming the treacherous Aucklander into a human dildo. In a way, a depraved act like that may add yet another layer of humiliation for The Captain of Team Kick as she was reduced to an afterthought even on the night of her downfall. That had already sort of been the case out in the ring, as Kay Lee Ray appeared within a minute or two of her being bested, and it could be made doubly true if Raquel gifted Io with such a forceful method of fucking. But, for better or for worse, González decided against going through with this sordid idea, instead opting to dole something out that would undoubtedly be far more torturous for the poor little traitor.

Flashing her pearly whites with a smile wide enough to make her appear demented, NXT's head dom retracted her strap-on from Dakota's rectum, which had the poor submissive sop letting out a soft sob into Shirai's shitpipe, the sound barely audible thanks to how deep Zoey had pushed her into Io's plump cheeks. Realizing this wasn't just brief teasing from her top, Dakota gave an even louder wail, hating the feeling of her endlessly needy bum feeling empty and unloved. It was another reason why she would never be caught without a butt plug in, the ratty backdoor whore wanting her rosy sphincter stuffed during her every waking moment. The only time she didn't bother sporting a toy like that was when her back passage had become so loose that even the biggest butt plug in her collection, a phenomenon that had happened under the watch of Shayna, Tegan, and yes, Raquel. God, Dakota was so used to tops practically living inside her ass that, the second when one of them consciously chose to neglect her rectum, the poor whore didn't know what the hell to do with herself.

Hoping against hope Raquel would cave, Dakota knew it was a futile effort. Even if Raquel wanted to resume pounding the New Zealand native's round rear, she'd abstain out of spite just to make this sodomy loving bottom feel as worthless as possible. The longer Dakota went without anything inside her anal cavity, the more desperate she became, her shrill whimpers speaking volumes. Concluding she'd have to find a new way to debase herself if she wanted to regain the cock she craved, Dakota whimpered again then gave her gaping booty a quick little shake, attempting to nonverbally communicate to her hostile dom exactly what she wanted. Unfortunately, the anal sex obsessed submissive wasn't let off the hook that easily, the beastly beauty seemingly looking right through Kai despite her best efforts to grab the Alpha's attention. Taking her self degradation up a notch, Dakota shook her petite posterior for a little longer, which still left this hoss stone faced but had garnered laughter from a few of her peers watching on. Incensed, Dakota screeched into Shirai's shitter, in between lapping away at the crack of that fat ass of course. With an exasperated sigh, Kai wiggled her butt side to side for the longest stretch yet, causing everyone in this locker room who could see her to burst out laughing--everyone except for the one woman who really mattered, Raquel.

Devastated all her humiliating booty shaking was for naught, Dakota continued letting Zoey overwhelm her with Io's pudgy cheeks as she made the call to go all out. Looking absolutely moronic with her face still buried in between Io's ginormous globes of assmeat, Dakota twerked her petite and pert ass, turning that steady stream of laughter uproarious. However, there remained radio silence from Raquel, which caused The Captain of Team Kick to ultimately reach her breaking point. With her face firmly staying in that titanic tush, this trounced trollop threw a temper tantrum, screaming and crying and twerking even harder and faster, looking every bit the walking disaster she was. That disgraceful display went on for minutes, the shocked and mocking laughter from this locker room becoming deafening, and that was when Big Mami Cool had to break, the normally brutish powerhouse openly guffawing at the little show from this ho. Although, she still wasn't kind enough to return her ram rod to that rump, Raquel merely smacking 'Kota's wildly twerking behind to start with.

"Ah, that's what I needed, chiquita. Mmm, it was pretty obvious from the second you moaned like a little bitch when I shoved my dick up your ass that you were missing Big Mami Cool's cock, but hearing and seeing just how badly you need it? Aww, that was priceless, sidekick. But I think we can do even better! Mmmm, Zoey, do me a favor and move this idiot's face away from Io. Don't just show it, Dakota, say it. Tell your Big Mami what you need!"

Obliging, Zoey pulled Dakota away from the fat assed joshi star's supple backside. Kai simply gasped for air at first, relishing in the chance to at long last take a breather. However, it was clear to everyone she'd rather be taking a cock instead, and so after a couple of minutes of Cap' 'Kota catching her breath, the anal skank obeyed her owner's orders, following those instructions in the most degrading way possible.