Sidekick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWHH, I NEED YOUR DICK UP MY BUM, MAMIII!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEAAASSSEEE, BIG MAMI COOL, PLEEEAAASSSEEE FUCK MY ARSE!!!! OH GOD, I CAN'T LIVE!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR DICK IN MY ARSE, OH MAMIIII!!!"

Licking her lips and savouring her soon-to-again-be favorite sub's subservience, Raquel replied, "Ohh, don't worry, babygirl. I've got you. You're in good hands, la compañera. Ahh, and to think, you actually thought you had a shot tonight. Mm, wasn't that so so silly, la burra?"

"Y-YEEEE--MMPH!!!" Dakota attempted to answer in the affirmative before Zoey shut her up by shoving her into Shirai's ample ass.

"Yeesh, that fucking accent! And I thought hearing Io's annoying-as-fuck voice was bad." Stark snarked.

"I know, right?! Thankfully, her mouth is normally either kissing someone's ass or sucking someone's cock so I don't have to put up with it too much." Raquel quipped, making Dakota mewl.

However, Dakota was soon able to forget that she was insulted to her very being as she felt the head of Raquel's rubber rod re-enter her rectum and her entire world was consumed by the feeling of a big long dick in her ass. This time around, Raquel didn't bother easing into giving this ass what it needed. No, with this bunghole already broken in and miraculously remembering what it was made for, Raquel forced that full length and girth inside that tiny tanned tush with just a few thrusts. That plunge predictably produced a sharp howl from this uppity sub, but that again was the closest thing to a complaint the conquered conquest could offer up. Any lingering disrespect that had been stirring within Kai was evaporated, though she still had to atone for the ill manners of her past, Dakota getting absolutely smothered in Io's meaty cheeks just as had happened with Ember and Indi moments prior. But with her booty once more filled to the brim with the NXT Alpha Female's girl cock, Dakota was actually happy to indulge in such depravity, getting a degree of enjoyment out of both parts that made up this perverse multitasking.

Raquel's railing was rough and rushed, the conquering colossus rapidly sliding her rubber ramrod in and out of that rounded rear. In fact, the giant very well may have been targeting that demolished challenger's back cavity with more vigor than before, seemingly making up for removing that strap-on in the first place. Oh, Raquel could stand here and say she didn't give a shit how Dakota felt, but who was she fooling at this point? There might have been the slightest bit of defiance from Dakota earlier, but it didn't take long for Raquel to be reminded why the half Samoan half wit had been her favorite pet. Despite her recent rebellion, Dakota proved she was as malleable and valuable as ever, an anal loving fuckdoll who would do whatever was asked of her. And as much as Raquel loved using that trait to mortify this underling, she did genuinely enjoy hearing this slut happily and mindlessly moan all as a result of the behemoth's monster cock wrecking her rump beyond belief.

With the undeniable return of that previously dampened admiration came brief consideration of calling off any further rimming from Dakota to the rest of this roster, but Raquel decided to continue this vindictive victory lap for as long as she possibly could. However, she also knew it was time to give a new woman a turn at least. Surveying this locker room with her eyes, the accomplished dom debated who to select next.

"Alright! Nice little show, Io and Zoey, but let's give some other sluts a shot. Awww, ¿cuál es el problema? Upset I called you all sluts? Then prove me wrong, mmm. After all, I don't see any of you stepping up to the plate to put this bitch in her place. So, who's it gonna be? Who--"

"Me."

Even with just one word, that thicker-than-oil Scottish accent was evident, Kay Lee Ray making her presence felt once again tonight. Yet, Raquel wasn't going to let this little disruptor assimilate into her locker room that easily. Thus, Raquel instead turned her attention to a different newbie on this roster.

"Appreciate the enthusiasm but just wait. I wanna see what you've got...DiDi, was it?"

Honestly gobsmacked González was even acknowledging she existed, the artist formerly known as Priscilla Kelly timidly wrung her hands and meekly corrected.

"G-Gigi...actually."

"Ah, of course, my mistake. How about you show us what you've got, sweet cheeks?"

That remark had Gigi blushing as bright as her hair while the other women in this locker room snickered at that very apropos moniker for this newly minted Property of the WWE Performance Center. Thus, imagine everyone's surprise once this woman, who was surely a natural massive bottom given her naturally massive bottom, walked over to an already panting Dakota Kai and effortlessly pulled her own trunks down then shoved that gasping face into her plump rump.

Getting her face spat in by this indie nobody had been bad enough, but to be forced to worship said indie nobody's almost cartoonishly large behind and render herself visibly inferior to a fat assed bitch who had barely risen above jobber status on television at this point. God, this noob's big booty was so round and juicy that even now Dakota had the faintest regret her days as a top were most likely gone for good. She truly had meant what she said--her life was meaningless without Big Mami Cool's monster cock wrecking her bowels beyond belief. But maybe, just maybe, her and Raquel could work out an agreement where she'd get to rarely top a bottom here or there, especially if their pudgy posteriors were just begging to be fucked like this one.

Though, in all honesty, it was hard for 'Kota to truly imagine topping anyone in her current debilitated state. Providing just the latest example of how thoroughly this revenge-minded musclehead was putting her through the ringer, Raquel apparently selected now to be the best time to give Kai every single ounce of energy she had in her system, save for anything that would actually send the defeated 'Captain' into orgasmic bliss. A lesser top may have--hell, lesser tops had-- made her cum long before this, but real women like Shayna and Raquel could ream her for hours without Dakota ever hitting her peak, this thotty little afterthought being left right on the edge of orgasm for what felt like hours on end. And at this point, Dakota thought Raquel may be the best dom she had ever had. While Shayna cared very little about how much pleasure Dakota got out of this sodomy, Raquel seemed to do everything in her power to make Dakota fall in love with the feeling of this certified Alpha's strap-on up her ass. To be fair, that didn't take much for someone as addicted to ass sex as Dakota Kai, but the fact that Raquel was putting in the extra effort didn't go unnoticed by Cap 'Kota.

Truthfully, Dakota was only half right about the jacked giant's goals here. González did undeniably enjoy making Kai feel good in this twisted way, but she also wanted to send the message to the rest of the women watching what exactly the Alpha Female would do to each and every one of them. Additionally, she sought to show off her stamina by delaying this sub's budding orgasm, believing that keeping 'Kota on the cusp of cumming would help communicate to this crowd that she was more than capable of being NXT's primary dom. Again, many would come to that conclusion just by briefly glancing at this mighty and muscular champion, but this aggressive hoss wanted to prove she didn't only have the look of a powerhouse but the prowess too.

Raquel had meant every word she had said going into this bout tonight. She alone was responsible for the spot she had on the card, as she had earned it through her hard work, and she wanted her performance as a top to prove that too. That, above any pleasure Dakota may be experiencing, was why Raquel was putting in any extra effort. That was why Raquel ruthlessly pummeled the depths of Dakota's bowels while Kai's cries were muffled by Gigi's meaty cheeks then continued doing so as she eventually sent Gigi back to the bench. That was why Raquel never relented in railing 'Kota's anal entrance even as the Aucklander desperately choked and heaved, recovering from her face being buried in Gigi's ridiculously big butt. And that was why Raquel persisted in her vicious penetration of this back tunnel as she instructed the rest of these women to cycle through, treating Dakota to this beautiful booty buffet.

Dakota felt as if she was stuck on an eternal elevator going down, always reaching a lower and lower level but somehow not yet hitting rock bottom. After panting and puffing thanks to the enormous ass of one miss Gigi Dolin, Dakota was soon greeted by, at Raquel's behest, Franky Monet's remarkably fit rear, the Kiwi once more getting up close and personal with the type of body she didn't--that she would never possess. And from there, Dakota really started circling the drain, as NXT's newest acquisition, Ms. 'I've Never Topped ANYONE' Mandy Rose followed Raquel's orders and eagerly rushed over to replace Franky. Though, such a move ran the risk of another Ember Moon situation, which is why Raquel finally found a use for Kay Lee Ray in these proceedings.

In a role not too dissimilar to what Zoey had done when Dakota had been tonguing Io's aching tush, Kay Lee Ray was keeping the delusional lackey turned disgraced loser's face held down, never letting this already downtrodden clod get any ideas above her station. Unlike the earlier encounter with Zoey, however, the exchanges between the cunning Scot and the resolute giant were far less playful. The current champion and emerging contender stared holes through one another, all while Dakota the pretender was put in her place, mirroring exactly what had transpired out in the ring tonight.

And while she had grown accustomed to these other women unleashing nothing but scorn upon her throughout this entire night, KLR seemed particularly disdainful towards Dakota. Her unfettered unfiltered anger shone through as she gripped down on the perennial also-ran's blinding pink locks harder than Raquel had, The Captain of Team Kick practically able to feel the rough-and-tumble redhead's envy through her fingertips. Not that Dakota could blame her. Every single woman in this locker room should have been this outraged. How was it that she was the one who had faced Raquel tonight when it was now beyond abundantly clear that she was the least deserving person of such an opportunity?! Well, maybe except for...

"Kacy! Kayden! It's your turn, ricuras. Give Dakota a little two-for-one special."

"Um...okay!" Kacy nervously but excitedly replied.

"So okay." Kayden echoed.

Dakota's face was drained of all pigment, the submissive left reeling. Finally, the elevator had landed with a crash. Worshipping the cute little butts of the biggest bottom jobber bitches on this entire roster--it didn't get much worse than this. But while an earlier version of Dakota, one that had even existed previously tonight, would have had the gall to panickedly protest being relegated to Team Ninja's personal ass kisser. But she now knew better than to fight back against the potent powerhouse. Raquel would always win, Dakota would always lose. That was the natural order of things--a simple fact of life. This scenario could be run back 100 times and each and every time, the end result would be the same. And as had happened earlier, Dakota became but a passive watcher to her own collapse. Hubris had been her hamartia and the price was glorifying the heinies of KC Squared, a price made all the steeper by the fact that somehow Kacy and Kayden were the two women confident enough to talk trash as Dakota planted her lips all over those pretty posteriors.

"Yeeeaahhh, oh my Godddd, yessss, Dakotaaaa!!! Ohhh, kiss it! Kiss it good and make up for being a bully! Bullies never win, Dakota. Ohhhh, and, mmmhhhmmm, you're proving that nooowww. Oooohhh, yeaahhhh, you're proving that by, mmm, by kissing our...asses! Awwwhhh!!" Kacy ecstatically babbled as she felt a rush of power she had never felt before, thanks to the quite frankly very intimidating Kay Lee Ray pushing Dakota into her dinky derriere.

"Mm, that's right, babe. Dakota Kai's nothing but our ass kisser now. Ooohh, you liked teaming up with Big Mami Cool to wreck our asses? Well, now, kiss 'em both goodbye, bitch! From now on, this is all you'll get to do to them!!" Kayden growled out, surprising even herself with how dominant she felt as a result of Kay Lee Ray moving 'Kota's face from Kacy's butt and pushing it into her fat Fillipina ass.

Now that Raquel had cycled through every single woman in the locker room and now that the bottom of the barrel was officially hit with Dakota worshiping the round little rears of two "women" who had to bail on letting another bottom ride them because wearing strap-ons felt too 'weird' to them, Raquel was honestly more than ready to make this slutty butt sex junkie cum. True, González wouldn't give this pink haired P.O.S. that privilege without hearing said P. O. S. screech out her inferiority to this tough Texan top like the little bitch she was, but still she was at the point where she would welcome such progression. Don't get her wrong, it was a lot of fun watching this idiotic neurotic New Zealander outright inhale Kayden's thicc booty, but this strapping strap-on wearing hoss was worried she was again at the risk of losing sight of what tonight was all about, i.e. permanently christening this Kiwi cock depository as her sidekick. Or fuck, sidekick was probably too generous of a term to use for this horrendous whore, given that implied Kai was only a tier or two below the Texan top, instead of the lowest rung possible like she actually occupied. However, sidekick rolled off the tongue slightly easier than 'the most pathetic excuse for a human being to ever walk planet earth' so Raquel decided she'd stick with it. And regardless, she wanted to make sure she was placing her focus on this particular butt slut and not the dozens of others clogging up the roster. True, it wasn't Raquel's fault that this fuckhole was so forgettable, so easy to overlook, that her attention was naturally drifting, but she still wanted to be the best dom she could possibly be, and that meant putting everything she had into the task at hand.

"Kacy! Kayden! Kay Lee Ray! Thank you for your service but Dakota and I here have some unfinished business to tend to so go ahead and take a seat for now. And as for you, la compañera, is there anything you'd like to say? Anything you'd like to ask? Anything you'd like to beg for? Come on, sidekick! Now's your chance! Beg me, bitch. Go ahead and beg me for the orgasm we both know you need. Mm, beg me to make you cum and maybe I'll consider it, skank."

Dakota's blush was amplified by that latest development from this dom, but as she felt herself remaining on the edge of a magic climax, she couldn't deny that a sweet release was exactly what she longed for at this moment. For what had seemed like countless hours, Dakota's sopping cunt had been aching to squirt out all of its red hot twat juices, the downright desperate and disgracefully docile dunce hanging on by a thread. Knowing that cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass without permission was dreadful etiquette, Dakota had worked hard to keep her dam from bursting and her desires at bay, so now that she had been given the green light by González, The Captain of Team Kick went all out, delivering what might've been her most emphatic begging ever--which was really saying something.

"AWWWHHH, OHHHHH, BIG MAMI COOL, MMMMMM, MAKE ME CUUUUMMMMMM!!! OHHHH, FUCK, MAKE ME CUM, BIG MAMI, PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!! OH GOD, PLEASE MAMI, LET ME SQUIRT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH AS YOU RAM YOUR DICK UP MY ARSE! AHH, COME OOOONNN, BIG MAMI COOL! I KISSED EVERY ARSE YOU PUT IN FRONT OF ME AND I, AAWWWHH, I'VE BEEN TAKING YOUR COCK UP MY BUM FOR A REAL LONG TIME TONIGHT!!! OHHHH, TAKING IT REAL GOOD TOOOO!!! OOOOHHH, SO PLEASE BIG MAMI COOL, PLEASE LET ME CUUUUMMM!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Hmm..." Raquel feigned mulling it over. "Well, I just might be able to do it, if you tell me what you are, la perra. Do you still think you're a 'Captain', Dakota, or do you finally understand that you're just my sidekick, sidekick?"

"I'm..." Dakota hesitated, her squealing voice softened as the one faint final gasp of Dakota's constantly fading dominance seemed to be putting up a last ditch effort to survive before ultimately crumbling. "I'm your sidekick, Mami."

Angered there was any apprehension from this anal skank at all, the almighty Alpha assaulted that already abused ass as she roared.

"No, no, no! If you think that's gonna fly, Dakota, then there's so much I'm going to have to re-teach you. When you tell me what you are, tell me exactly how pathetic you are too! And, just for good measure, how NOT pathetic I am!"

Emphasizing her point, Raquel kept her ramrod deathly still and after just the latest bloodcurdling bleating mewl in a long line of them, Dakota squeaked.

"Ohhhh, I'm just your sidekick, Big Mami. I was never, will never be anything more. God, I, I tried so so hard to be a real woman like you. Oh, I was such a jealous bitch and now I'm your bitch. The only skill I have is bending over for superior women like you so I can be used like the up-the-bum loving cockholster I am!! I know that now, Big Mami Cool. You're a butt-busting Alpha and I'm nothing without you. I'm not a fucking Captain of anything, I'm just your worthless slutty sidekick bitch."

"Mmm, that's more like it, Dakota!" Raquel grinned ear to ear. "Yesss, very good girl. But...do it yourself. Wasting my time on making a cabrona like you cum? That's way beneath me. You're the only one who's on that low a level, so go ahead and ride that big dick with your slutty ass!"

During that encouragement-turned-putdown, Raquel again removed her long rubber schlong from this inferior cockpocket, leading the weasley whore to immediately shriek in horror as her hot back hole was left unfilled. However, the drained skank did start to stir once she finally absorbed her owner's orders, this submissive sidekick beginning to gingerly lift herself up and get into position. Getting the darkest depths of her rectum wrecked and being treated to a seemingly ceaseless serious of supple asses to worship was actually a deceptively taxing task, energy running out of the tank thanks to how much abuse her skanky sphincter had endured and how much her air had been cut off by pair of meaty cheeks after pair of meaty cheeks. But she needed this orgasm more than the majority of things in her miserable pitiful life, Kai pushing through the overwhelming exhaustion washing over her in order to achieve her peak.

For what felt like the hundredth time tonight, not even taking in the scope of her entire career, tears of humiliation flowed down Dakota's face like a serene yet sorrowful river, the submissive sidekick looking at her audience as she geared up to bounce her booty atop this all conquering cock. Panting like a wet dog, Dakota was met with hoots and hollers and jeers and taunts, everyone awaiting this cocky-turned-cock-craving brat to forever solidify her title as Raquel's slutty little sidekick by squirting out an entire rushing river rapids of hot girl cum. Haunted by the hateful hungry eyes following her every move, Dakota lowered her gaze to the floor, one last moment of clarity regarding her sorry lot in life hitting her like a brick to the face. That debasing destiny was emphasized once Raquel slapped her ass for the umpteenth time that night, Dakota able to feel every which way in which her adorably small yet round cheeks jiggled.

"You don't wanna look at them, Dakota? Then twirl around and look at me, bitch. Ride me cowgirl style so you can cum with a dick in your ass!"