Sidekick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheepishly murmuring curses to herself, Dakota turned to face the fierce dom, staying in position above that faux phallus. Her gaze remaining fixed on the floor at first, the trembling nitwit didn't ever truly grow the balls to make eye contact with her conqueror, Raquel having to physically lift up the chin of her prey. Once that giant did, however, the message penetrated her thick skull with master precision, Dakota no longer letting her gaze waiver as her cocoa colored saucers stayed glued to the tough Texan top. And, of course, her thick skull wasn't the only thing getting penetrated, as Kai's slutty shit chute swallowed that tall hulking dildo whole in the blink of an eye. However, her rectal entrance encasing that long strap-on was the only thing done quickly. Dakota had been used by enough doms to know she was best off starting slow even though she had permission to cum. A rapid riding could have Raquel chastising and punishing Kai, forcing her to wait even longer for a much needed orgasm. Thus, going slo-mo with her tempo helped prevent such a delay from the get-go. Moving at a markedly more measured pace than even Raquel had anticipated, 'Kota bounced her bony ass back, the quaking sneaky snake turned mindless spineless worm still aching as she stretched her anus nice and wide with the towering toy attached to this real woman's waist.

Foolishly abstaining from getting her butt fucked for a month had made the act of skewering her booty onto Raquel's long cock far more difficult than it was. While the impish wimp had obviously been taking González's stupefying strap-on up her back passage just moments prior and had eventually hit a point where the pleasure began outweighing the pain, Dakota was essentially starting over again, enough time passing from when she had been treated to taking a toy in her tush and worshiping a parade of plump posteriors that she was no longer wrapped up in a numbing sensory overload which allotted the natural aching to fade away. No, at present, the pink haired pushover was all too aware every waking second of how much damage this girth and length was inflicting on her ridiculously sore backdoor, but was too possessed by her hunger for a cosmic and colossal climax to conduct herself any differently. She needed a sweet release like she needed oxygen or nutrients, and she didn't care how badly her already widely stretched out anal walls were hurting--she was going to get it!

Raquel had to admit that this adept display of anal skankery was actually impressive in its own twisted way, with both the fortitude Dakota was showing her rosy pink starfish to have and the knowledge Dakota was showing her pretty little head to hold signifying to the giant that her slutty sidekick actually did have some genuine skill once she stepped out of the ring. It wasn't everyday an excitable butt whore had the self control to recognize that getting permission to cum didn't mean just bouncing up and down on their dom's dick like a damn jackhammer. Tonight had begun with these two having nearly irreconcilable differences and now Raquel was actually again convinced Cap 'Kota was the cream of the crop of cunts who couldn't top. She was so pleased with Dakota's next level docility, in fact, that she decided, as much as she wanted to make this Kiwi wait, this bitch was actually deserving of a reward at this point.

Continuing to almost lovingly gaze into this bottom's shimmering eyes, Raquel gave a quick smack to 'Kota's cute little buns as they kept bouncing up and down on that massive shaft before barking out something that struck a balance between praise and demand.

"Ooh, nice work, babygirl. You're a real good slut, you know that? Seeing that you're at least not too much of an empty-headed thot to know it's best to start things out slow...that's encouraging, puta. And because you've been such a good, good girl, I think it's time to actually make yourself cum. But as you do, just make sure you thank me for the privilege, sidekick."

Taking a deep breath, Dakota dialed up her speed a few notches, her body becoming but a blur as she pogoed herself on that weapon of ass destruction. The pain still lingering, Dakota pushed onwards, screaming out her devotion to this dominant Alpha and going into overdrive to make her tasty twat nectar gush out of her red hot honeypot.

"THANK YOU, MAMIIII!! THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUU, BIG MAMI COOOOLLLL!!!!! GOD, THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME ON A WORTHLESS FUCKSLUT LIKE MEEEE!!! OOOOHHHHH, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CUM, BIG MAMI!! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CUM!! OHH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY ASS!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM, BIG MAMIIII!!! I'M YOUR BITCH!!! I'M YOUR, OHHH, SIDEKIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKK!!! AAAAHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!"

With those transparent juices trickling out of Cap 'Kota's cunt, Dakota shook like a leaf, the overwhelming ecstasy of pent-up pleasure rocking her to her core. God, poor Dakota couldn't be immediately certain but she strongly suspected she was in the middle of experiencing the most mind-bending and elevating orgasm of her life. Her ex girlfriend Tegan may have been oh-so adorably obsessed with Kane, but right now Dakota was looking like a dead ringer for his brother, as only the whites of her eyes were visible. And while that did unfortunately break the humbling eye contact between her and Raquel, the visual served as a testament to just how immensely and intensely sensational this magical climax was for the wide eyed sidekick. Looking nearly akin to Niagara Falls, a cascade of girl cum flowed out from Dakota's front bottom, some of that sweet liquid landing on Raquel's trim stomach. And that warm cunt honey only multiplied as Dakota continued to rapidly and rabidly ride that rod, the formerly haughty and forever thotty bottom giving herself multiple orgasms atop Big Mami Cool's cock. From going into tonight as a laughably confident challenger and coming out of tonight as a pathetically paltry fuckhole, from going into tonight thinking she'd be an asskicker and coming out of tonight proving she was an ass kisser, from going into tonight being horribly defiant and coming out of tonight adorably compliant--all the factors of her mortifying transformation tonight may have embarrassingly been what made this series of orgasms even more impactful for whorish Dakota.

While Raquel enjoyed watching the Aucklander debase herself, there was an elephant in the room the Alpha Female felt needed addressed. This disgusting butt slut had gotten the chance to cum, but this far superior hoss hadn't even received the chance to have an orgasm of her own yet. Knowing such injustice couldn't persist for much longer, Raquel paid very little mind to what 'Kota's body was doing as she stopped her submissive sidekick from persisting in bouncing that booty back on that strap-on and instead tossed that worthless bottom to the ground. Getting up and looking down at that laid out loser, Raquel approached Dakota like a predator approached their prey, the fire of a huntress lighting up her eyes as she grabbed a hold of the New Zealand nobody's legs. Placing this useless waste of space in 'snake' position, a very appropriately titled sex position for this delusional traitor, Raquel got on her knees behind the face-down, ass up Kiwi and resumed ruthlessly plowing that ruined caboose, assaulting that obliterated asshole with such rigor that the egg of this strap-on repeatedly bashed into this accomplished conqueror's clit. Yanking back on this self-abasing skank's pastel pink locks, Raquel became more beast than beauty as she aggressively targeted that jiggly tush, giving Dakota more of the horrifying humiliation she secretly and shamefully craved and one hell of an aftershock as a result. With her swollen lovebud now in a constant state of stimulation, Raquel did her best to hold on for as long as she possibly could, but despite her strength sometimes seeming superhuman, she was but a woman at the end of the day--a powerful one but one ultimately with limits. So, after a few more thrusts, González was squirting against her strap-on, grunting and gasping as she did. Ever the consummate professional, the confident conqueror kept pumping this faux phallus in and out of that frequented fuckhole as she climaxed, but the locker room was finally witnessing the ends of their Alpha Female's stamina as fatigue finally set in for the ferocious reigning champion for the first time tonight.

Equal exhaustion had hit Dakota long ago, meaning Raquel could actually take advantage of her newfound grogginess. After removing her ramrod from 'Kota's rectum with a loud obscene pop, Raquel looked around the locker room with a million dollar smile, deciding she could take a break if some of the other women in this division did a little work.

"Well ladies, my cock's not gonna clean itself." The hoss cheekily invited.

"Dibs!" Kacy and Kayden adorably shouted out in unison.

"Uhm, maybe find a spot in the back of the line because some of us haven't been involved in the action for a while now." Indi interjected, again finding herself recalling the countless times it had been her butt juices she had sampled on 'Mistress Wrestling's' strap-on.

A chorus of murmurs in agreement spread across the room, leading Raquel to devise a method to the madness.

"Single file line, orderly fashion. We can sort this all out."

And sort it out they did, with everyone from total bottoms like Ember Moon and Mandy Rose to supposed switches like Franky Monet and Indi Hartwell to even so-called tops like Zoey Stark and Kay Lee Ray dropping down to their knees and scarfing down every last drop of Dakota's butt cream off of Raquel's mind blowingly long cock. It was a mesmerizing and mouthwatering display, one that went on long enough for Dakota to start to stir again. Unsurprisingly, when The Captain of Team Kick came to and bore witness to pathetic little Aliyah greedily gobbling the anal juices that were rightfully hers, she was struck with an influx of envy, looking up at Big Mami Cool with a mixture of anger and hope. Roughly skullfucking the Robert Stone Brand bottom bitch for a few seconds longer, Raquel removed her strap-on from Aliyah's mouth and raised an eyebrow in Dakota's direction, motioning downwards toward that man made meat stick around her waist, seemingly offering 'Kota the opportunity to get a chance to suck her cock next. And yet, while her initial thirst for revenge had softened, Raquel still showed her propensity for teasing poor 'Kota, letting Dakota get mere inches from her long and girthy dildo before pulling the rug out from under this underling and shoving her dick into Jessi Kamea's waiting mouth. She then let the last few bottom-of-the-food-chain bottoms sample that sizable toy before finally giving 'Kota the chance to taste whatever remaining rectal remnants were left on this rubber shaft.

By the time Kai wrapped her lips around this anus flavored phallus, it was apparent the rest of the roster had gobbled up the majority of the delectable booty juice that had coated that long hard cock. However, this slutty subservient sidekick was so eager to please this domineering she-beast that she still gave her all to deepthroating this dildo, never wanting to let her dom down. Fortunately, the giant seemed ecstatic at 'Kota's actions, lovingly stroking the defeated Captain's locks like the weak Kiwi was some kind of domesticated animal. And, at that point, she really was--a once revered 'good hand' molded into a pet for this ferocious hoss.

Such affection from Raquel made Dakota's heart flutter, the hot little bottom's enthusiasm for this cocksucking increased tenfold. In turn, the strap-on wielding strongwoman began thrusting her long and girthy dick in and out of The Captain of Team Kick's windpipe, making that vanquished sub choke and gag in the process. She used that gullet in that horrifically vicious way for the next several minutes before relenting a little and sticking her feet forward, giving Dakota the chance to catch her breath and kiss those boots. After her struggling throat eventually managed to function again, Dakota wasted next to no time leaning down and planting her lips on that skilled Champ's footwear, covering NXT's Alpha Female's shiny shoes in kisses.

"Good girl." Raquel cooed softly. "Good good girl."

She let that visual do the talking for a couple more minutes before shooing the rest of the locker room away, making it clear the remainder of her night would be 'Kota-centric.

"Thanks for your participation everyone, but your Big Mami can take it from here. And as for you 'Kota...get yourself cleaned up and get your gaped ass to my apartment, chiquita. We've only gotten started."

With that, a rush of women filed out of the women's locker room, each in various states of dress or undress, with Raquel of course managing to tidy up nicely and pack her toy away before exiting, the NXT Women's Champion never failing to leave her dignity intact. In other words, she was the polar opposite of poor downtrodden Dakota.

As all these other women were heading out of the locker room, Dakota Kai took a good long look at herself in the mirror, a general sense of discombobulation falling over her. While feeling how wide open her asshole had become, 'Kota took note of the now smeared and smudged declarations of her status upon her flesh--the areas that read SIDEKICK and WHORE now sporting nothing more than black splotches of ink. She took in every last drop of sweat sliding down her used and frail body. She should have remembered what her role was supposed to be, dammit! She was there to help Raquel reach the top of this division, not the other way around!! So, even as the slightest bit of uneasiness still festered through her mind, Dakota began to stumble to her feet and get dressed so she could make her way to her owner's apartment. For as long as she worked for the WWE, she would be the biggest bottom in the entire company. Truthfully, that had been the case for poor Dakota from the start of the night. The difference now? Now, Dakota knew she deserved it.