All Comments on 'Sigma Lambda Tau: Sink or Swim'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker4 months ago

Pretty good. Constructive suggestion: add a short recap or summary at the beginning of future chapters, or it may be confusing for casual readers.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

TheDeepThinker,

I'm glad you liked it.

I feel like the chapters in the Sigma Lambda Tau series are loosely connected, but they don't depend on previous chapters to work. Still, I'll think about how they're joined together and whether the connections should be clearer.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

This story was commissioned by an anonymous patron through a generous donation to a sexual assault prevention charity.

AshstoneAshstone4 months ago

Another great SLT entry, loved it.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Ashstone,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story. Thank you. Emily have boy, Jessica have girl?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this as a stand-alone story and in fact would not have opened it if I had known it was a chapter in something longer. I think the snippets of history and context you wove into it were enough that a separate recap/summary isn't necessary. The story read as an episode in the lives of characters that exist beyond the bounds of the narrative, and for that I am grateful. Thank you.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I hadn't gotten that far, but I think you are right - Emily will have a boy and Jessica will have a girl.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Anon,

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the story, and I'm flattered that the characters felt real to you.

The Sigma Lambda Tau series is loosely connected, in that the stories all involve the same sorority, but they're all meant to stand alone. You could read any of them first without missing anything, or so I hope.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue4 months ago

your stories are absolutely fantastic

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

coolstrangeravenue,

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unique & interesting.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Anon,

Thank you!

KruppaKruppa4 months ago

Quality story 10/10

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Kruppa,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely riveting, I do not want to stop reading. Another please.

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I do intend to write more, including more Sigma Lambda Tau stories.

Delacour77Delacour774 months ago

Interesting twist on the impregnation contest loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great fantasy material, can't wait to read whatever you come up with next.

bumpercarsbumpercars3 months agoAuthor

Delacour77,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

bumpercarsbumpercars3 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I should have a new story chapter in the next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Big fan of your SLT stories!! This one was great and can't wait to read more!

bumpercarsbumpercars3 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoy them! I enjoy writing them, and I do intend to expand the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES