Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 05

Story Info
Bisexual black man fucks sexy Sikh Indian tomboy.
1.3k words
3.2
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Put it in my butt," Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti said in a sexy, husky voice as she got on all fours and spread her thick brown ass cheeks wide open. Nestor Valbrun sat on the edge of the bed, watching Jagdeep's thick ass cheeks as she shook her big butt for him. As the Haitian brother watched, the tall, sexy and big-bottomed Sikh Indian beauty let out a loud, wet fart. Nestor grinned as he thought of all the mean and sexy things he was going to do to Jagdeep...

Jagdeep is the kind of lady whose ass merits a second or third look when a brother sees her walking down the street. Nestor is something of a connoisseur of female asses, and even though he sometimes has some man on man fun, the female posterior is definitely what he prefers. Nestor absolutely worships Jagdeep's sweet ass and cannot get enough of her. There is of course nothing wrong with that...

"Amen to that, sexy lady," Nestor said, and he came up behind Jagdeep, and proceeded to kiss every inch of her thick derriere. Whoever thinks that Indian women lack in the booty department has clearly never met the likes of Jagdeep. From the moment Nestor first laid eyes on Jagdeep, one fine day at Algonquin College in Ottawa, he wanted some of her goodies. The Indian gal was fine as hell, for sure...

"Kiss that ass," Jagdeep cooed softly, and Nestor playfully smacked her thick derriere, then grasped her butt cheeks with both hands. Jagdeep grinned as Nestor spread her ass cheeks and then slid his tongue into her butt hole. Jagdeep farted mere moments ago, but this did not deter Nestor from giving her ass hole a tongue bath. The Haitian hunk began eating the Sikh Indian gal's ass like there was no tomorrow...

Jagdeep sighed happily and closed her eyes as Nestor ate her ass like a hungry man. She thought of her bisexual ex-husband Kirat Singh, the closeted Sikh who left her and ran off with his lover Luther Etienne, a handsome and well-hung Haitian stud. According to the gossip mavens, Luther is married to a woman named Veronique Fournier-Etienne who supports his dalliances with men. Kirat is probably getting fucked by Luther right this minute, and Jagdeep found that thought deliciously amusing and ironic at the same time...

"Your butt is delicious," Nestor paused to say and Jagdeep groaned, loving the feel of her lover's tongue in her butt hole. Indian women rarely get involved with black men, preferring to marry white men and others when they don't end up with Indian men. Jagdeep used to be a prim and proper Sikh Indian gal, going to the temple, and following the doctrines of her faith and culture. Jagdeep even married a Sikh man, one who as it turns out likes dick more than she does.

"Get that tongue in my ass hole," Jagdeep demanded, and Nestor was more than happy to oblige. To hell with tradition, Jagdeep seeks her own happiness, and since Nestor makes her happy, she doesn't care what her fellow Indians think of her relationship. Jagdeep no longer gives a damn about the opinions of others. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, women are free to make their own destiny and choose their mates. Jagdeep is very much a product of her environment and times, thank you very much.

"Hot damn," Nestor said, and he slid two fingers inside Jagdeep's wet, hairy pussy as he ate her ass. Jagdeep moaned deeply, grinding her big shapely ass on Nestor's darkly handsome face as he ate her out. Eating female ass is an art form and Nestor is definitely something of an artist. Nestor's tongue probed parts of Jagdeep's ass hole which the tall, big-bottomed Sikh Indian lady thought were unreachable. Just goes to show you how far a brother will go for a mesmerizing piece of female booty...

"Hmm, I want to sit on your face," Jagdeep murmured, and she and Nestor then switched positions. Nestor lay flat on the carpeted floor, a tall, dark-skinned and virile Afro-Caribbean hunk stroking his big dark dick as a certain tall, curvy and big-bottomed Sikh Indian beauty stood over him. Grinning, Jagdeep sat on Nestor's face, smothering his handsome visage with her big brown ass. As Jagdeep rode Nestor's face, she reached for his big dark dick and stroked him. For the two freaky lovebirds, the fun was just beginning.

"You are something else," Nestor told Jagdeep, as they continued with their fun. After the Haitian stud gave her pussy a good licking, Jagdeep decided to reward him. Nestor watched as his favorite bodacious Sikh Indian cutie reached for his dick and winked at him. Jagdeep began sucking Nestor's big Haitian dick like her life depended on it. Watching the long-haired, brown-skinned beauty deep throat his big dark dick, Nestor thanked his lucky stars. Jagdeep was indeed something else, and she attacked his dick by sucking him off like a hungry woman. The Haitian brother was on cloud nine, or close...

"Fuck me," Jagdeep said, as she got on all fours and spread her thick brown ass cheeks, exposing her pretty little ass hole. Nestor smiled as Jagdeep's ass hole all but winked at him. Nestor is a secretly bisexual Haitian stud who has fucked the asses of numerous women, and a few men. He'd never ass fucked an Indian woman before, though, and was excited to give it a go. Taking some lube, Nestor smeared it on Jagdeep's ass hole, and then pushed his dick inside.

"So tight," Nestor groaned as he worked his big Haitian dick into Jagdeep's ass hole. Jagdeep let out a sharp squeal as Nestor pushed his dick into her ass. Jagdeep has never been ass fucked before, at least not by a live dick, but she has inserted fingers, dildos and butt plugs into her backdoor. Jagdeep has always wanted to try a real dick in her ass, and Haitian dicks are the best ones for the job. Jagdeep slowly let out her breath as Nestor began to butt fuck her in earnest. For the young Sikh Indian woman, this was eons of sexual repression getting purged...

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Jagdeep squealed, and Nestor laughed and did just that. The Haitian stud smiled as he watched the Sikh Indian gal's big ass bounce due to the force of his thrusts. The sight of his big dark dick embedded in Jagdeep's ass hole turned Nestor on immensely. Like a lot of Indian ladies, Jagdeep has a nice, thick ass, tailor-made for ass fucking. Nestor is definitely the kind of brother who takes care of business, as Jagdeep was about to find out...

"Take this dick up in that ass," Nestor crowed proudly as he showed Jagdeep and that fat ass of hers what he was made of. He gripped her hips and proceeded to dick her down. He ass fucked her as she squealed. He ass fucked her as she moaned. He ass fucked her as she farted. He fucked her ass until he came, blasting his hot cum deep inside of her booty. That's when Jagdeep tapped out. The strong and beautiful Sikh Indian lady surrendered to the awesome sexual power of her Haitian lover...

Much later, Nestor Valbrun and Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti lay in bed together, happy as can be. After the thorough ass fucking she'd gotten, Jagdeep needed to go to the bathroom. Nestor and Jagdeep took a shower, and then went back to bed. Rough, passionate sex can get messy and it is perfectly okay. Jagdeep went to sleep with Nestor's arms around her. She had a big smile on her face. Nestor found himself pensive. If Nestor is not careful, he could become addicted to Jagdeep or maybe even fall for her. For a cold-blooded, seduce-and-ditch, sexually fluid type like Nestor, this would not do.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers