Silent Studio - A Fart Story

Story Info
There's a change on set...
1.1k words
4.8
1.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man behind the camera.

An often underappreciated role in the porn industry, but I play the part perfectly.

There's a lot that goes into framing the models in just the right way. Is it an art? Is it a science? I like to think it's a little of both. It isn't just about what would be most appealing to the viewer or your own eyes - You are taking part in a dance with the model. As they move around, you pan, flip, and zoom to compliment their actions. A good scene makes you forget the cameraman even exists in the room.

This particular session was our first with Grace. A pseudonym - One she picked out so that she can advertise herself as "Gassy Grace." I had recorded for all sorts of fetishes, but this was my first time on the set of a fart porno. Seeing some of her past work, I could see that she farted like a machine - Long, bassy blasts, usually with her male colleague Dave receiving them directly onto his face. For our session, the storyline was that Dave had embarrassed Grace in front of her friends, and she was to punish him with facesitting farts.

At least, that's what was supposed to happen.

The cameras had been stopped for 45 minutes. It was the third time we had to cut the session entirely - 2 and a half hours we had been trying, but Grace couldn't get any gas out.

The session began with a very small poot. rrt - Not into Dave's face, but as a playful warning to him before she mounted his face. I noticed how small the release had been, and gave a look to the sound engineer, Lili. She gave a thumbs up, telling me it was picked up by the mic.

Perfect, no need to cut and try again.

As Grace mounted Dave's face, she spoke. Due to the unpredictability of gas, a lot of what happens is only partly scripted - The scene itself is written, but the dialogue is just guided.

"I got a big one coming, open up."

fff

A short, airy breeze came out. Grace looked disappointed, "Fuck! Where's my gas?" She stood up as she spoke.

"Cut," the director yelled, "Grace, you okay?"

"Yeah, just not feeling gassy right now," she massaged her belly slightly, "it'll come back, though."

The director thought for a moment. "Shall we take 5?"

We had a 5-minute break whilst Grace did some stretches to try and get things moving around.

When we started filming again, still nothing. A lot of great improvised dirty talk, but all the footage unusable from a lack of farts.

We took another 5-minute break. This time, the break turned into 10 minutes. Then half-an-hour. Then 45 minutes.

Everybody was being patient, but it began to feel like we may have to reschedule the session for another day. Grace just couldn't seem to get any gas to come out.

Dave went off to use the bathroom, and we were all chatting whilst we waited for him to return. Grace was laughing with us about the spicy beans she had eaten for lunch, a dish she says always does the trick.

Suddenly, her smile disappears, as her eyes widen with excitement. She grabbed her stomach and bent forward slightly.

"Guys, guys, I've got a big one."

"Holy shit, places everyone," the director yelled, "Dave! Dave? Where's Dave?"

Everybody looked at each other for an explanation, but nobody had an answer.

"Probably in the bathroom still," I spoke up.

"I can't keep this in," Grace looked a little panicked now, "it'll either come out or fade away."

The director looked panicked now, too. We didn't have enough footage, and needed more. "There must be something we can do," he spoke as he paced around. He laughed slightly as he continued, "I mean, any volunteers for a last minute replacement?"

"Wait," Grace spoke, now squatting on the floor trying to hold her fart in, "you're joking, but it could work. Anybody?"

Nobody volunteered.

"It was worth a try," Grace looked at the ground, "I think I'm gonna just let this out now if we want a shot of me farting alone."

"I'll do it," I spoke up.

Like it was an urgent mission, I marched into the centre of the set, and laid down. The camera was already aligned and framed for this part of the room.

"Are you sure?" Grace asked kindly.

I nodded.

I watched as my vision became nothing but her ass. Her cheeks touching my face, with my nose between. I could see her butthole, closed tightly, keeping the air from escaping.

"Action!" The director yelled.

"You've always wanted this, haven't you?" Grace got a final few words out before letting go of her core muscles, "You've secretly always wanted this."

I know it was part of the scene. But she wasn't wrong. I have always wanted this.

BRrrrrRRRRRarPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

A huge 5-second long fart blasted into my face. The smell was overwhelming, as my eyes watered a little.

BBrrrrrrrrrrrp

Grace moaned as she let more out.

"Yeah, take it all. Sniff it all up, I don't want any of the smell to reach me."

She really knew how to improvise.

PRrrrrrrttttt

This was supposed to be my character's hell, but I didn't play the part - This was my heaven.

"Take my disgusting farts, this is what you deserve!"

bllpbllpbllpbllpbllpbllp

A bubbly one shook across my face. I could feel the bubbles of air ripple between my skin and hers.

fffffffff

A long, silent fart slithered out of her. I watched her butthole as it opened wider, allowing the gas to hiss from her ass. The smell was the most rancid of them all.

I felt her legs tense around my sides, as her hands dug into my legs. A loud grunt as her core tightened.

prrrrpprpprprppppptpprptptppprppppprpptptpttttttt

10 seconds? 15 seconds? 20? I don't remember. I just remember the feeling - The warmth spreading across my face and neck. The aroma entering my nostrils and going deep inside of me - I could feel the back of my throat tingling from the stench. She moaned as the fart escaped her, probably feeling a wave of relief.

"I think that's all I got for now," she spoke as she stood up and checked on me, "you okay back there?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

I lied. I was more than okay.

"Good, because we'll need you for the next scene. We can't swap actors halfway through," Grace laughed.

"We need to re-record the intro with you, too," the director chimed in, "no farts are needed there, so we can do it now whilst we wait for more."

"Sure," I spoke, trying to bring myself back to reality.

This is where I needed to be.