All Comments on 'Silver Anniversary Present C'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Well you did say you're writing different variations of themes.

Now let's see one with a husband that has testicular fortitude...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not for me. Yes, erotic it was, but that special something between husband and wife as I see it is not something that can be shared. Exclusivity is my only way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First comment - tags. Open marriage, not really applicable here as it’s not an open marriage. Well, it is for one person.

Second, I usually very much enjoy your stories, they’re well written and usually a good read even if I don’t particularly enjoy the characters or scenario. But these last three are not so good.

You started the first saying these stories don’t usually score well but you wanted to diversify a little. The women in the stories were self serving, deceitful and unpleasant but you wanted to look at a story from revolving around a woman who was not so ‘toxic’ but got carried away with circumstance so to speak.

The premise of the husband offering an anniversary experience, but all of them (more so this last) involved the wife taking more and more libraries with what was a one time deal.

Sort of typical in that women tend never to be satisfied, they usually want more and will take advantage of a situation for their own benefit.

This is the worst of the three I think as the wife gets totally carried away with the power trio, in her own words she saw it has a way to take control of the relationship, relying on her husbands desire and live for her so she could get more for herself.

They decided on the term stag (theirs really not much difference really, a cuck gets none and the stag gets to join in is about it) but she treated him as a cuck. A three way where he got to join in and then sent away to amuse himself for several hours where she entertained the other guy.

Hurray for hubby finally showing a little spine and setting her right but still, a cuckold he is.

The reason these ‘sharing’ stories don’t do well is they’re always a little (or lot) off centre. The husbands doing the sharing and the wife is shared. She gets more, he basically gets what he already had but just a little (or lot) less.

In marriage they do over time get set, predictable, a little boring but that’s down to both trying less, routine, life pressures. As a husband, divorced from an ex wife, you find that once your out of the ‘honeymoon faze’ things that were part of your sex life suddenly become ‘gifts’ from your wife for special occasions or ‘good behaviour’ - those blowjobs, maybe anal or some other activities. So it becomes like a chore sometimes.

But these stories were someone (usually the wife) decides to improve their sex life by her sleeping with other men don’t make sense.

Yes, the sex life for the woman improves, the excitement and thrill leads her to do things she doesn’t anymore with her husband with these other men. But for the husband, he gets to still fuck his wife, he hadn’t gained anything. His sex life remains the same - that doesn’t help them has a couple.

It majestic more sense for them to talk, explore together or if they’re going to share both be offered the same new experiences.

But this largely, in these takes, doesn’t happen.

These stories push the idea that the wife’s extremely attractive and he lucky to have her, but let’s be really, women don’t marry unattractive men so their husbands as likely to be attractive has she is. Yes, if he’s working long hours to provide financially for her bad the kids while she’s home, hitting the gym etc. Ge may get a little out of shape but usually not do. Most older women look older whereas a lot of older men usually mature better.

Often we here about make pride, fragile ego, jealousy etc in these stories regarding the men but, let’s be frank, women’s ego, pride and particularly self esteem is equally if not more ‘fragile’

One if your earlier stories had a wife that got into a relationship with her husbands best friend and she ended up for awhile with two husbands. She felt decidable, powerful to have two ‘husbands’ and two men to satisfy her. Then her husband drew the attention of an attractive divorcee and ge started to date her. The wife went off on it, called the woman a slut she felt betrayed by her husband - her ego, pride self esteem couldn’t handle the shoe being on the other foot. And they’d the crux of it.

Yes, there is men who want to see their wives with their men, but certainly not most men. There’s women who like to see their husbands with other women (although we here little of theses) and there’s couple who like to share together i(or separately ) it works for them but generally these are fetishes or kinks and the majority of us prefer to stay monogamous and work together to keep our lives exiting.

It’s about love but also respect, self respect and respect for our partner and respect if equally important for a relationship as both love and trust. Women in these takes have little love and certainly no respect for their husbands and need them purely for support!eitger financial or emotional or both.

The husband in contest, gets little in return.

And the whole LIT theme of cheating gushes getting burned and cheating wives being worthy of forgiveness is another peeve to add to it.

Poor 1 star effort. It’s hard finding decent readable stories in amongst the cuck garbage these days, this was disappointing

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

As I read the comments before the story, I can only come to one conclusion, it must be bad. The fact that only one commenter wants to show their name and all the rest are Anonymous says that they don't even want other readers to know that they read it. Sorry Desires, maybe this wasn't a good way to spread yourself around.

Eveready1999Eveready1999about 1 year ago

Great story, thank you!

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

Yeah, again, when it smells like a cuck story, I ALWAYS read the comments first. It saves so much of my time. Why aren't the willing cuck stories routed to fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok since he felt he was in charge but I would rather it be an open marriage where he comes home with a young beautiful women, even an escort would do, and see how she reacts.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

5 stars.

Now this is a loving wife. I liked it. It takes time to sort out feelings and roles and the reality is that she does love Harry.

The only Issue is Harry offering Oliver a place to stay without talking to his wife first.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story And the way Hubby demanded respect. Hubby Would NOT be a disrespected Cuck. That is what James was trying to do by fucking the wife 4 or 5 hours straight! Hubby got 20 mins of head before wife forgot about him. Woman have to be careful and considerate about how they act towards their hubby when they are being shared. The Husband is borderline being humiliated by sharing his hot wife, and if a wife ignores her husband like in the story, for an extended period of time, it is VERY disrespectful and can seriously damage a relationship or marriage. This is a common experience, when someone is very thrilled by an exceptional lover to completely forget their spouse! This will cause so much pain and bruised feelings that are unnecessary.

Best just to keep from losing your head and respect your spouse's feelings at all times to keep a happy marriage. Don't denegrate the spouse, EVER. 5 stars Good Job.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Thank you for the warning, appreciate every writer who lets us know what is coming. Sorry to say I didn’t like or enjoy any of your characters. Hubby says he’s not a cuck but every chapter of the story makes him one. He seems to enjoy being a cuck and of course after 25 years you gladly turn your wife into a whore, while at the same type not sleeping with any other woman. He’s a cuck. To make the story a definite slut and cuck, wife goes off the deep end and becomes a super slut. How would their relationship hold after this nonsense.

cucked05cucked05about 1 year ago

Very realistic scenario. Those are real feelings when you get cucked .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Satin you really upset all the LDM’s whose manhood is threatened by fictitious characters in a story on an erotic website that they spend more time on than with their own wives! You know they are jerking their tiny little dicks off while they tell you what a crappy writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such hatred from the commentators! This was a great, well told, 5 star story that fits in the category. Read the description everyone - "extra-marital fun ... sharing ..." This was perfect - unless you're one of the btb crowd that's taken over the category. Great story Satindesires - thanks for something decent to read today (I can tell you actually stayed awake during your language arts class - thank goodness).

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Lost another favorite author. No hotwife can exist without a cuck husband.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

MMMMM Made me laugh this one, but I did like the idea of him taking the lead at the end

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This series started out fairly realistic. It has morphed into absolute bull shit. This proves you can take a reasonable idea and totally destroy it.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

No, está serie no es para mí.

Desde ninguna perspectiva, es decir, que tiene de erótico esto?

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Harry is right and Harry is wrong. Total communication is the key. Harry is right about not allowing arrogance or disrespect, either from the wife, or her lover.

Harry is wrong, because within the bounds of above, he has given her the gift of freedom, and as such should not be in charge of her choices

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Started out as a somewhat realistic adventure but morphed into a hotwife slut .

Offler79Offler792 months ago

A very nice story, but I have a weak spot for happily ever after endings :).

I think from the perspective of real life hotwifing. This is how it needs to be in terms of attitude to one another and it's the only way how this is healthy and an enrichment for the couple

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Nohinghealthy about this sad excuse for a marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES