Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, "I have no questions. Only an apology for how I made you feel. Unknowingly. You could not even tell us and we were too stupid to realize you were trying to tell us you wish you could talk. Yet, you could not talk to us about it. We were all irate at the level of force being applied to you to conform to something."

Jarronus looked at her, "Your statements made me wonder if marriage was something I should pursue at all. Getting someone to understand what I was saying without being able to talk about it. I know Lord Regal will ask me about it because I mentioned him to do it for their shield.

He is dying and knows it. If he wants the metallics to survive he should consider it. He lost all of the neutral psionic dragons under his watch except for one. The chromatics broke the treaty hundreds of times and he refuses to let them be voided for their action. His predecessors included.

They lost thousands or hundreds of thousands of dragon's lives over the years and during that second war. He nearly destroyed this world by activating that device. It took Jazzia and the dragon enchanters left behind to work together to fix those issues. Now he has the opportunity to do something that might actually save and secure his remaining people."

He looked at Brima, "Being a Blade Singer, you would not hesitate to save a hundred if you had to die to do it. If you could live on to advise the next after that selfless act is it not something you would consider?"

She sighed and nodded, "I would. I avoided answering the question last night. I should have answered that you know I would."

He looked at Mirama, "Your turn."

She sighed, "I would prefer to have you in the afterlife with me. But I think of what your family has faced. Then of that hero serving that role for 8,000 years and his 'last wife' waiting for him and I feel for her and the state the house fell into.

The Lady of Dreams said you wanted to have your memory intact to be able to advise them; having been in their shoes. I can find no fault in that. If I have to wait 8,000 years for you to come to us, I am alright with that."

He looked at Olivana, "You expressed some of your thoughts already. Did you have anything else to add?"

She shook her head, "I know Zirra and I have concerns about this wandering cock issue."

He nodded, "I asked not to make that promise as a part of our wedding vows but to take it up with the remaining wives when and if the issue happens to arise. I do not want us to be locked into a decision upfront but evaluate what has happened and what would be best.

Eldar fell into a trap as the wives talked him into getting infertile consorts instead of wives. He lost a lot of love in the process. Jazzia had a lot of pent-up rage at her mother for going back into combat. For leaving her to be raised by others. There are secret clauses in my house rules.

Known only to the Queen within sealed envelopes. Some govern attempts to circumvent the rules I put into place concerning the central account. No changes to amounts or releasing it. What I put in my final sealed will, will carry forward. Some governing hidden distribution of funds to my wives if certain conditions are met."

They looked at him. Zirra sighed, "As the only one who has not had a say thus far what does this clause have to deal with?"

He smiled, "An additional million for retiring from the field until the children you carry are born. Also, to my surviving wives who retire from the field until our children are grown another 4 million to each of them. In the hopes, they will provide it to their children or family in order to ensure any students, apprentices, or whatever are appropriately covered. Gear, books, and supplies."

Zirra looked at him, "Why so much? Until they are grown?"

He smiled, "Because Brima is not likely to do it. The odds of one or both of them dying with me in this fool's errand is high. Else, getting called back into the field for reasons I cannot even fathom at this point. This gives you the funds to do something for all of my children, no matter the mother. Back to being faithful.

It does not mean I am going to go out and screw everything that moves. I am making it known to the Gods. If I lose you, I will likely be unable to keep it together, to keep that promise. Because they will have ripped my heart open. I may be unable to return in the middle of a major campaign to address my grief. Especially if I lose them both in the field at the same time."

Jarronus chuckled and Zirra looked at him, "What is so funny?"

He looked at her, "I had this conversation with the Lady of Dreams. I told her 'I would never marry. I would be breeding with humans and creating half-elves everywhere.' She glared at me and told me 'You can have elven wives.' I asked her, 'Who want me fucking around while I am away?' She responded, 'It could happen.' It makes me wonder if the ladies they pointed me toward would be the same ones that are in this room."

The ladies chuckled at that. Brima looked at him, "I would be here."

Olivana looked over, "I already told you I am more into women. I do not think that would have precluded me."

Zirra smiled, "I can say it worries me but I do like the other wives. I could see the appeal for you. Especially if we started dying on you."

Mirama looked at him, "I would always be in the field probably sharing in these other ladies. If I died it would not matter to me, in a way it is a relief if you moved on."

He smiled, "I think the easiest way to get them to try and keep me happy in this department is to marry human females for the field. Set up my elf-blooded gestalts at the top of the list for the sword. You should know that only children who are candidates for this sword are gestalts. Unless all the gestalts are gone. Then who knows what the Gods will do in that regard."

Mirama shook her head, "You are right on the cusp of being blasphemous."

Jarronus looked at her, "Corellon Larethian said he was going to be more hands-off in regards to my wives or pushing me to marry. Leaving those issues for us to discuss. The Lady of Dreams was pushing the issue too hard.

I asked her the question of what the other champions thought of the state of this house and what has happened with their children. If any of them would come to speak with me to back the Gods' position? None of them would.

Other than Corellon Larethian stating Eldar would prefer I married the ladies given his history with being a bastard child. Not that he would even come to try and convince me to marry himself. Those heroes and champions were all about the noble sacrifice. I believe in that as well. I read what my father had in his journal. The entry I added for him was less than a page. He followed the Gods' direction and provided the information in his will to bring the rest of the house down.

By their direction, he wanted it to be a fresh start and his children would provide that start. Not a child. Children. He was allowed one and died before I was born. Looking at the other journals there were times where the Gods were less than totally truthful with a champion. To be honest I would be surprised if I had more than one set of children with each of you.

The reason being is history. I have been told thirty plus years and behind the lines. But other Gods interfered with Jazzia and then with me and the direction they see things. Not one God but two. Both hiding facts from our Gods."

He unsealed the room, "The question remains. If you are all still willing to marry me?" They all smiled and nodded. "We need to get dressed then."

Zirra looked at him, "Your outfit is inside of your dresser. Top drawer."

They left and he called out, "Lady of Dreams I know I will see you soon but I need to see you or Corellon Larethian now. I have a message to deliver from Helnar."

Corellon Larethian appeared, and Jarronus knelt. He looked at Jarronus, "He has been dead for 1,000 years. We heard what you said to Majisa. Was there more?"

Jarronus nodded, "I doubt Bahamut let you hear all of it. Helnar was not dead yet and stated you could not hear inside that shelter. Yes, there was a message. He asked me to tell you 'I was a fool. I failed my people by trying to keep too tight a grip on them.' Also, to give this to you. Said you would be able to open it with me present."

He extended the tube to Corellon. He took the tube and it broke and dissipated. Jarronus felt energy course over him as it disintegrated into nothing. Corellon Larethian sighed, "He gave me the knowledge of what he asked of Jazzia, and her bargain to help our people in the future with Bahamut. He gave you the last vestiges of his power."

Jarronus looked up at him, "What does that mean?"

He smiled, "Small increases in certain physical and some mental attributes. They will be inherited by your children."

Jarronus sighed, "Including constitution?"

He chuckled and nodded, "You will have quite a night with your ladies. One other thing he gave you, and just you is a lay-on-hands ability. You can divide it out and it will recharge the next morning."

Jarronus nodded, "Something different to add to the sword then."

He smiled, "True, you could do that."

Jarronus nodded as Corellon disappeared. Jarronus stood and dressed and unsecured his room. He saw the ladies waiting downstairs to block his exit if he ran.

He chuckled, "We are traveling by teleport. I think we can skip the mounts for this. I delivered a message to Corellon Larethian which will make things even more entertaining."

He thought, "Karti'Ros, add this lay on hands ability to the sword. As my request."

Jarronus heard Karti'Ros chuckle, "Very well it is added as your request. OH, virile champion."

Brima looked at him, "How so?"

Jarronus smiled, "Helnar gave me and my children a gift minor increases to certain attributes. For completing this task for him. Also, for delivering a message."

All of his apprentices were dressed as was Zirra's brother. They stepped outside, he took the crystal for the Queen and sealed the portal. He looked at him, "We should be back soon." He nodded, "I was given the instructions on your access to your home Count Silvertree."

Jarronus smiled and nodded. He teleported them all to Silent Falls where a crowd had already started gathering.

He sensed no danger though he saw one of those rings. He looked around and there were five others. He thought, "Lady of Dreams do you wish for me to try and engage these enemies before you arrive."

He heard back, "I am coming."

He sighed, "Take a knee for the Lady of Dreams." One went to remove a ring and was shot from behind the falls and fell over dead. This was quickly followed by five other arrows killing them all in one strike in mere seconds.

The lady walked out and looked around. She waved her hands and the bodies were gone with the belongings left behind, "Duke Strong Oak should be here."

He rode in a few seconds later and saw the Lady with her bow, "You have an infiltration problem. The six would-be assassins I took care of. Two orcs, two giant and two dragons. All dead. Collect the material left behind and take it to the Queen in the morning. It was what existed on both bodies in some cases.

She flicked her wrist and six rings were in front of Olivana, "For another day. Store them for now." She nodded. She whipped her bow back around onto her back and looked at Jarronus, "Jarronus, Bring your brides forward."

They stepped forward as she spoke, "They knew you would get married here. They were not advised to stay away. There are another 24 out there in the Elven Kingdom."

She closed her eyes. "Now there are none."

She handed rings to Olivana. "Their bodies are in a volcano and any intelligence they had is in the Queen's conference room. She has been made aware and not to try and reach you for the next two days. Now to a happier topic. Please step forward." They stepped up to her and she surrounded them in a white mist.

"I am glad the ladies are still marrying you. I heard the discussions. All of them. I will use a variation of the old vows. There is one star on the inside of the ring to reflect the first wife. I would still urge you to replace her if something happens but you have your agreements in place.

Your words to them were not lost upon me. Your thoughts on Eldar resonated as well. When the time comes to add more wives, your ring can be divided as the first wife. Yes, I said when and not if as we had no way of predicting the gift you would receive from Helnar.

That constitution increase was not minor but mild. NONE of your heirs will ever have a normal sex life given what happened earlier. They will all have a need for multiple partners.

Any champion ever puts on a high-level constitution necklace then we are in serious trouble, advise no constitution item should ever be used with your offspring. Mirama study as much healing as you can in the morning. The ladies will need it. All of you.

As the keeper of the rings, you have these five rings to hang onto and give out. I recommend teleporting home immediately before he throws you down and fucks you one after the other out here in front of everyone."

The ladies chuckled and then could see she was serious. She looked at them, "You have had him worked up for weeks. He will unleash that monster. Slow and loving or fast and hard make no difference. You will need his help to walk. His genetics have been impacted by four Gods. Including the dragon god Bahamut through Jazzia we have learned.

His impressive monster is a result of that influence. To answer your unasked question, we are seriously considering your proposal. All of it including having your memory in order to advise. We are considering this as an option for other Moon Blades going forward. Where the blade and the champion both agree.

We know the thoughts of your blade on this. He is worn down after the news you gave him. You are likely to have a lot of gestalts. Possibly all of them. These latest changes have put the future into uncertainty, as you have predicted, but we are still very hopeful for you.

Let the other champion take point on these dragons. That relic gives him amazing abilities. Then, when he passes it will be destroyed. It will cause epic destruction. In line with the havoc, he had with what the Knight Paladin died. More so if it is another dragon champion."

Jarronus nodded, she motioned for them, "Rejoin the others and thank you for going forward with marriage. I know I pushed too hard."

They moved back and she looked at the group, "To those who lost someone here whose body was stolen by our enemy find love. The bodies have been taken for some time now. At least one is an expecting mother. The child still has your lovers seed so love them and know they would be here doing this if this attack had not befallen them."

She sighed in frustration, "Olivana, do you take this man and these ladies to your heart. To be the bearer of rings. To watch over all of the children in elven lands. To stand by your agreement with your husband on what to do when a wife is lost?"

Olivana smiled, "I do!"

She looked over, Zirra, Brima, and Mirama. Do you take this man and these ladies to your heart? To assume the role in that listed order. To watch over all of the children in elven lands. To stand by your agreement with your husband on what to do when a wife is lost?

They said, "I do," in order.

She finally looked at Jarronus, "Jarronus Silvertree. Do you take these ladies to your heart? To stand by your defined agreement with your wives on what to do when one is lost?"

Jarronus nodded, "I do."

She looked at Olivana who handed him the rings after putting his on. He put her ring on and then the others in order, "You may kiss your brides and then they can kiss each other in order." He did so and each one tried to suck the life out of him. The Lady of Dreams smiled, "I pronounce you all married." They stepped back and gathered their charges. Strong Oak came up, "Six at your wedding?"

He whispered, "Was 30. The other 24 were in the elven kingdom. The Queen has the other gear now for the other 24. That is the way to piss off a goddess to try and attack during a ceremony she was overseeing."

He pulled the crystal, "Coming home allow teleport. Strong Oak backed off and they teleported into the home. He looked at the man, "Lock it down. We will have one who needs to go back to the Academy in the morning."

He nodded, "We can arrange that, Count Silvertree." Jarronus opened the portal and sealed the entrance.

He looked at them, "You are all on your own. Except for when we release the door to let Silver Flute go to return to the Academy in the morning. I will leave a crystal out here but it better be a medical emergency to use it and under no circumstances are you to deactivate the teleport blocker in here."

He heard, "Yes, Master Trainer." Jarronus nodded, "Show him your swimming environment and to a room out there."

They nodded. He walked upstairs and got out of his armor and he heard the door close and the crystals get activated.

He turned around and Olivana was undressed. The other two were helping Mirama with her armor. I picked up Olivana who squealed out and laid her on the bed and attacked her cunt. Zirra slid under and started to suck on his cock and quickly stopped. She sighed, "It is getting too big for my mouth."

He told her, "Get the other two to help." He went back to work while they sucked and jacked on his cock. One of them ran her tongue over his balls and he lost it and shot stream after stream for what felt like forever.

He regained his balance and looked down at three cum covered women who stared in shock. He climbed up on the bed and realized exactly how wide his cock had gotten at the end and waited.

Olivana looked up to protest the delay and she paused, "Take your time."

Ten minutes later and it was down enough for him to measure off and break her hymen while kissing her. She moaned out in pain. He held still for a second and then worked it down with short thrusts. Before he got to the bottom, she wrapped her legs around him and came with a piercing scream.

He started fucking her slowly and did not get very far back when she pulled him in and screamed out another orgasm. He sped up and got more distance on the next thrust. He built up a head of steam and plowed forward. He buried it into her and came so hard it shot back toward his balls. She wailed out as it continued.

He finally stopped and could move but was swollen enough that he was not getting out very soon. He worked to back out and she just moaned out. He looked at the others, "As she is the only full up virgin here is this normal?"

He saw three shaking heads. He finally managed to extract it all and looked over, "Zirra you are next."

She got up on the bed as the seed poured out of Olivana. He went down on Zirra while the other two attacked the seed-filled cunt like starved wolves. Sending her into another ear-splitting scream. Then he heard her moan out. He looked over and Brima had her hand in her cunt.

He looked over, "Is that something you would normally do to a recent virgin?"

She shook her head, "Just checked to see how wide you stretched her out and it went in."

He continued on Zirra's cunt and she moaned out. He slid up and acted to measure off and it was a good thing as the guy might have torn it but it was not completely gone.

He slowly slid into her cunt. She stared up at Jarronus, "I feel so full."

He chuckled, "Wait."

He slowly made love to her and built up speed. She locked done like a vice at least six times. Finally, he grabbed her legs and started to hammer her cunt. She wailed out and he slammed forward and shot stream after stream into her and it shot back out at him again. The other two just stared at this. He finally pulled back and extracted himself.

1...45678...15