Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lerian smiled, "I will take your special with a mead. If you wish to pull up a chair, we can discuss what both of these 2 have been holding out on you."

She nodded, "I will be right back with that."

---

Cresena smiled inside, and thought, "Vessan said she would bring by a great potential marriage candidate to see her soon. She had not said it was her brother. He is very cute and charming.

If he was as good in bed as his sister hinted then she might have found a match. Vessan never gave a family name, but talked about family male prowess, that he could be the one she needed.

Some advice had come to her from Vessan's Grandmothers to 'be careful what you wish for' from the family's male population. They could deliver and then some. She needed a true stud to help her people's dwindling population.

She also wanted one open to having another woman or more in the mix because she found the idea of Vessan's and Brenna's relationship compelling. As they were both beautiful women and she was attracted to beautiful women."

She had heard stories of Silvertree champions and multiple wives. She hoped that was part of his goals. Her mind started swimming with the possibilities. She really wanted to masturbate right now with the images in her mind, but she had work to do.

---

Cresena had returned with food for them and brought something for herself. She sat and ate with them.

Cresena looked at him, "They talk about the war but not about each other."

Lerian smiled, "Brenna Moon Bow, Moon Blade Wielder. My sister House Silvertree's Moon Blade wielder and Duchess. They are lovers. It was odd for both of them to be selected. The swords have a history of looking for fertility and that you are willing to procreate. Our house has a high fertility rate but, in her case, it was different.

We all wonder if it was because both weapons got sundered and had to be repaired. They went through the ritual to reactivate the blades together but were a couple before that. They were the 2 most powerful Moon Blades and they lost a lot of power from being sundered."

Vessan broke in, "We come here to kind of get away from that and just relax. We don't feel defined by the blades. They are an obligation and a promise to help the elven people."

Cresena looked at them sternly, "Still you 2 have been holding out on me for years. I am going to pump all the good information from your brother."

Lerian smiled at her, "Pump away, what do you want to know?"

He silently added, "Or want to do?"

She smiled, "You know about all the blade wielders?"

He nodded, "To a degree. Each one creates a journal and the heir moves the historically relevant pieces into the Blade Wielder's Journal. House Silvertree anyway."

Brenna looked over, "All blade holders picked up that legacy. Eldar started back when he left the Academy and before he had the blade. His son left instructions for the next heir to do this. The others picked up on what he was doing and why. His section on sex was very educational."

Cresena looked at them, "It has a section on sex?"

Lerian nodded, "While the journal is the responsibility of the wielder others in the house get to read it. Did the two of you get married?"

Vessan turned red and nodded, "Yes, but now that secret appears to be out."

Lerian smiled, "Good for you. The journal is shared with wives and children and some sections are highly encrypted. Some say the facts in those sections should never be repeated for the sanctity of keeping the Kingdom together. Secrets of the Elven Kingdom items. When Brenna alluded to reading it, that gave me the clue the two got married."

Brenna smiled, "I gave too much away. He is smart. He is a Magus Battlemage/Enchanter Gestalt. Gifted at creating magical items and killer with a blade or spell." Lerian nodded, "I have skills, but not all types of enchanting. I do not do armor, weapons, or staves.

My sister has asked me to hold off on entering the war. She asked that this morning. She wants me to get married and have a family started in order to continue the family branch we are on.

Only the 2 of us and I am the only fertile 1 of the 2. I am also attracted only to women. My turn to ask questions Cresena. Why are you here? At this tavern and not further north?"

She smiled, "Not enough males up north who are fertile. Our race needs fresh blood. With so many of us in need of mates, I was an obvious choice to volunteer to come out of the north and find a fertile mate. There are a few of us who work here if they are bards. A few others work in other businesses in this town and some further south, all looking to find the right males to help our people."

Lerian smiled, "Your thoughts on the plural marriages?"

She sighed, "I can see its appeal for the ladies. Especially as men do not have a lot of staying power."

Lerian chuckled, "Not true in the Silvertree line. The Gods had to intercede with the last champion to re-channel his sexual tension into something other than rage and destruction. Charlus had one wife. The Lady of Dreams wanted him to have more.

He was at odds with her for over a decade and he built a special training room. He would go through and destroy over a thousand training dummies. TWICE! To beat his aggression into check. He did not pass on. He works for the Gods as a Revered Champion.

He was an avid reader and memorized everything that occurred around him. Books, conversations, and so much more. Eldar had 6 wives at a time. The last one, Mercian, had two but could go non-stop if his ladies could take it.

More journal stuff beyond that. Our great-grandmothers are very open about his capability in the bedroom. One of those is Melody Silvertree, our biological grandmother 5 times removed."

Cresena groaned, "I would love to meet her."

Lerian smiled, "That I could arrange. You work here every day?"

She shook her head, "No I am scheduled off tomorrow and the next day."

Lerian smiled, "You could travel back with us to House Silvertree. Meet her. See our library. Also, tell me more about you."

She smiled, "I would enjoy that. I have a few hours before my shift is done."

He nodded, "I will wait to take you. I know this location now."

She smiled, "I will be gliding around as you put it. More work to do."

He nodded, "Another mead please."

She smiled, "Of course. Ladies, anything more here?" They shook their heads and Vessan paid for everything and left extra, "In case your appetite goes into overdrive."

Lerian looked at her, "You have been scouting mates for me; where is or are the others?"

She smiled, "Land this one first. I will take you both to the next one. Then there is one more if you feel like you want a third playmate. This one was at the top of my list for you and your fascination with the people."

Lerian smiled, "Thanks for the gift."

Vessan smiled and silently praying he did not fuck it up. Lerian made the same prayer. He watched her the entire time as she moved to different tables. She talked the owner into letting her walkabout while doing that song and he agreed to give it a try. She sang it again and seemed to be freer as she moved around the room like a Pegasus flying across the sky.

Lerian wanted her badly. Customers had come in and taken up more tables as she had sung. All eyes followed her and they all drank. They wanted her, men and women. She finished to a round of applause and it had appeared that she came out of a trance and returned to being an elf again. She looked at Lerian and smiled. She walked over and kissed his cheek, "Thank you. I felt so free like I was dancing across the skies."

She went over and talked to the owner who smiled and nodded at her. A couple of male patrons at the next table looked at Lerian. One asked, "Why was she thanking you?"

Lerian smiled, "I came of age today and my sister brought me here from the Capital. I listened to her performance. I told her she had a lovely voice and a graceful walk. If she could move about the room while singing the song it would add to her performance. She just tried it and loved it. She felt free to be the Pegasus."

He hmphed at Lerian, "You are just hoping to get her in your bed."

He sighed, "Someday, if I am lucky, but it would not be for just a night in that case."

His friend chuckled, "Comes of age and falls for the first cunt that he sees."

His buddy laughed. Lerian looked over, "You don't bring your wives here to enjoy the atmosphere and see the beautiful lady you have been drooling after?"

They glared at him and went back to their drinks. Lerian commented, "My sister knows me fairly well. She has been keeping an eye open for women who would be a good match for me. She admitted as much. I loved her voice, her grace, her smile, and her enthusiasm. I am hoping to add to that list."

Lerian turned to see her as she stood there and smiled, "As do I." She then kissed him and his heart felt like it was going to explode. She pulled back and smiled. Lerian looked at her, "Add your eyes, kiss, and what you do to my heart."

She chuckled, "I am ready to go."

Lerian nodded and they walked out together to his horse. He helped her up behind him. He went out and chose a spot away from the inn.

He cast a teleportation circle before the 2 patrons could get to them. Lerian smiled, "Day one."

She looked at him quizzically. He smiled, "You throw that spell on the same spot for a year and it becomes permanent. Then we would have a permanent shortcut back to the tavern you enjoy performing at."

She smiled, "The location is not as important as an appreciative audience."

Lerian smiled, "I have yet to find anything I do not appreciate about you."

She hugged him tighter as they rode into the House Silvertree Estate. He put the horse in the pasture and brushed him down. She looked around, "This place is large but there are so few buildings."

He grabbed his gear and nodded to the guard who had them open the door. They stepped inside as the guard took the horse away. She looked around, "No doors."

The guard nodded, "Secure."

Lerian stuck out his hand and opened the portal and she just stared. He walked her inside. "Wall down." They walked through, "Wall up." She looked at it, "Force Walls?"

He shook his head, "No, sheets of clear diamond an inch thick. 3 of them on that 1. I do not have access to the other security controls yet. I just came of age. Those controls turn on the spike and blade trap in the entranceway.

He pointed, "Another one of them is there. It is the library and armory. Access is restricted. That is where the books on the Pegasus Riders are located."

She nodded. He opened the one next to it. "Blade Wielders home. Where I live, my sister when she is here. The room at the end is our destination."

They walked down and knocked on the door as they heard Melody wail out a climax. Lerian yelled inside, "I have a guest I would like you two to meet. She is a huge admirer of your work Melody. She is a bard herself."

---

Melody and Kazzara hurried into the shower to get cleaned up. Melody smiled, "Sounds like he brought the bard home that Vessan mentioned to us. Cresena was the name. We will see if she is a good match for him. She will cause a stir around here, being a snow elf."

Kazzara smiled, "We sent back a warning to her about male Silvertree prowess. I hope she takes it seriously and not get caught off guard as we did. Gods know we loved him and miss him but the night we did 14 hours of sex had us off our feet for 2 days, even with the house cleric."

Melody smiled, "He is not a champion so that should not be as big an issue. He is also not a dragon-blooded sorcerer either. So, his skin should not be as desensitized to the acts."

They finished up and kissed each other as they got dressed in a hurry.

---

Lerian walked her over and showed Cresena the stables, "For the Elven Warhorses, not the house horses."

She nodded. He walked back out to 2 wet and flustered ladies. Kazzara looked at Cresena, "A snow-elf. You are the first of your kind I have ever seen."

Cresena nodded. Lerian walked them over to the table. He pointed, "Your idol Melody Silvertree. Her wife Kazzara and a very gifted enchanter. I wanted you 2 to watch her performance of Flight of the Pegasus. She was doing it like you do sitting in a chair on a small stage or occasionally standing. I asked her about trying something different."

Melody smiled, "Please, I would love to hear and see your rendition."

She walked out into the room and started and he leaned over and whispered to Melody, "When she did this, I thought you wrote that song just for her to perform."

They sat there and watched her glide around the room as though she were flying. 10 minutes later and she finished.

Melody had a big smile on her face, "Beautifully done and you are so graceful in your walk. I agree it looked like you were flying around the room. Perfect performance of that song. He is right. He told me it was like I wrote the song just for you to perform. I can see where and why he said that; because it is true."

Melody beamed with pride at Cresena, Lerian, and herself. She had written it and performed it thousands of times, but never like what Cresena just did. She was extremely talented and beautiful. She hoped Vessan had found her brother a true match with this one.

She knew she was hunting mates for her brother when not engaged in the war. She knew of Vessan's request to keep him out of combat. Vessan wanted Lerian to work for the family and enchant. Kazzara wanted to expand Lerian's training even further into the draconic mythic magic she could do. Most of it anyway.

Cresena beamed with an inner light at that compliment. Lerian smiled, "Sit and we will eat."

She sat down and Lerian looked at the table, "Silvertree Deer Roast for four thinly sliced, standard sides, wine, mead, water, and fruit."

She watched the food appear in front of them. She shook her head, "I have heard of the base spell for this and seen it once before but this is grand."

Lerian smiled at the ladies, "Can we walk through your room so I can show her wondrous?"

The ladies nodded. Melody smiled and got up, "I am putting a few things away first."

Lerian looked at Cresena, "No staff. Self-cleaning. You have seen the food. Security wall up."

Lerian looked at Kazzara, "Show her the security."

She looked over, "Seal Portal. Activate entryway security." She sat there and watched the spikes and blades go. She moved closer. She looked at Lerian, "Who designed this?"

Lerian looked at her, "Charlus. The base design goes back to the time of Dame Charlemagne and Jazzia who added the first security in a shelter.

Jarronus and Charlus added this to the defense systems but they are more complex. Many layers. Charlus put 6 clear diamond walls into this one instead of 3."

Cresena nodded, "I would have liked to have met him."

Lerian nodded, "Our Revered Champion."

Lerian walked her back as Melody signaled to him it was clear. They shut off the security and opened the portal. The look on her face was priceless as she stared at the falls. He smiled, "The last one of these Charlus designed. He realized the Blade wielder and patron would be separated.

He built the Blade Wielder separate quarters for their family. Technically my sister but she is rarely here and she asked Melody and Kazzara to stay here. They are still married. He stipulated he wanted it as a marriage of equals. That is what I want to do. My sister told me she had been looking out for future wives for me.

You are the first one she wanted me to meet. She was right. You are completely irresistible. I loved you the moment I saw you."

She smiled. "I feel a very strong connection with you but I am not sure if it is love or not."

Lerian took her into his arms and kissed her for a good 20 minutes. Lerian slid a hand over her breast after 10 and she ran a hand over his crotch. Lerian backed off and Cresena sighed, "I want to know this would work. You will get a second wife, correct?"

Lerian smiled, "Maybe even a third if you want one. Marry me?"

She was hesitant and Lerian looked at her and walked back to the bedroom.

He locked down the room and smiled, "Nobody can hear or get in this area at the moment."

She smiled, "Now what?"

He took off his armor and his shirt and she looked at his chest. "Is that normal?"

He looked at her after looking at his attached holy symbol, "It has done this in the past, from family history. It is not normal. I will have to ask about it, with my sister and Kazzara."

Lerian walked to the edge of the water, finished stripping, and dove to the bottom. Lerian came up and looked at her, "About 50 feet deep in this part." She nodded. He got up on the ledge and took the spiral to the top 60 feet up.

He stood on a small patch of land there and he looked down. She stared at him as he did a twisting triple with a jack-knife maneuver and hit the water palms first. He swam back to the top as she dove into the water naked. She came over to him. "I want to see something if you are willing?"

Lerian smiled and she took them to the shallow end. She grabbed him by his cock and circled around behind him. Her tits pressed into his back. She jacked it faster and harder. She held Lerian to her as he fired off streams of seed 15 feet away.

She kept going. "I want to know what I am getting if I do this."

They stood there as she jacked him off 10 times in a row before it went soft for all of five minutes before rising again. She whispered in disbelief. "You could handle three women easily."

He turned and kissed her for a good 10 minutes. He pulled back, "Hold that thought."

He walked her over to the edge and sat her down on it. "My turn." He spread her legs wide and kissed up her inner thigh. Ten minutes over and around her hairless crotch and up the next leg. He went back down. Lerian teased her cunt for another ten minutes and then locked his lips over her pubic bone. He sent his tongue into her swollen target.

She screamed out a climax and he kept that going for 5 minutes counting them to himself. He rolled her legs back and attacked her ass. She wailed out another one that was a poor rival to the first but still impressive. He went back to her clit. He ran his tongue from the bottom up to the top. He whispered to her, "Don't hold back on me."

He went back to an aggressive attack on her cunt. Finally, she wailed out loud enough to break glass if it were present. She ejaculated 5 or 6 waves. He swallowed what he could but he kept a mouth full.

He pulled her into the water with him and kissed her long and hard and fed her the ejaculation. She worked to suck his eyes back into his skull and out his throat; it felt that strong. Lerian broke the kiss.

He looked at her, "Now you know about 20% of what I can do for you and to you."

She dropped down and sucked his cock like a fucking pro. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing, not that he had a point of comparison.

She slid her middle finger into his nether-hole and sucked hard, He warned her, "I am going to blow."

She grabbed a breath of air and jammed his cock into her throat as Lerian shot stream after stream down her throat. She backed off as he went soft. Then it started rising again before it left her mouth and she repeated it again. Until he filled her stomach again. He went soft again. She stood and kissed him with the taste of him in her mouth. Lerian did not care as his cock ran up between her legs and she backed off, "Alright four is possible. Maybe more."

Lerian smiled, "Right now all I want is you. Will you marry me?"

She looked at Lerian, "Working at that inn I have had men ask me that question and I tested them as I did you. They did not meet my expectations. That is why I am talented that way."