Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, "I tricked her in her sleeping state. Told her with the funds she stuck into my account from the Champions inheritance, I could work to create a copy of that armor."

Melody looked at him, "You don't craft arms and armor."

Lerian nodded, "She screamed 'don't' at me. I confirmed she did not get that from field commendations. It came from the champion's inheritance. She was half asleep and did not recall that I did not craft armor. You can add another telling sign that I am destined to be the next champion to the ever-growing list."

She held her hand over her mouth as Lerian walked past and stored his gear. He went to his room, stripped down, and curled up with his sleeping wife.

---

For the first time in his life, he found himself at the falls. The Lady of Dreams was sitting with her feet in the water and waved him over. She watched as he sat next to her.

She looked at Lerian, "We put a lot of pressure on your sister. There are things we did that you have put together quite cleverly. Yes, you will be the next champion. She is being informed to keep up her pretenses.

I ask that you stop pursuing this for now. This will not happen until this conflict is coming to a close. Aerdrie Faenya knew you did not believe her on the swirling comment but she did not lie to you. When you will become champion is not set yet."

Lerian nodded, "It will be in the next fifteen years unless you start killing off the young in our family to keep these four in the bottom four. That and a war that long would be devastating to our people. It would have to be sometime after the youngest is set to get an amulet as an adult in 3 years. After that sooner is better for the elven people.

You cannot predict a given date because of the dragon's history of fucking with your predictions. You do not want to tip your hand in this matter with the enemies of Corellon Larethian. My wife and grandmothers need to know. The reason is, a sudden change in behavior is just as telling.

The only ones I talked with about it, that I will likely see again in the near future, is my grandmothers and my wife. Future wives will know it is a possibility until it happens so they make an informed decision. I have added 12 mythic spells to my book for learning about mythic enchantment.

If, as I suspect, some of those are in the amulet I wear, you do not wish for me to be wasting resources. If that is the case then pull those spells from my spellbook. I figured the one for never fumbling had to be one. It has been on the last couple of champions If I had to guess, being an enchanter. Given that 'Ice Reaver' is a vorpal blade it would make sense.

Too risky for it not to be and the blade was not given to me until after I got my amulet. The previous champion had that sword commissioned for me. Tell me I am wrong."

She smiled, "You are not wrong. He knew you would pursue that kind of blade. His death was a possibility in every war but he had input on your coming of age amulet. There is something else in there but it is not in any book you have access to. A long time ago when the books were recreated from memory another select set of spells was put into a third book.

Those spells are draconic but they are restricted away from metallic and neutral dragons. Neutrals rarely have magical skills at all and never mythic spells because they are always psionic primarily. That is why they are included in my statement.

They have been locked away from them for now and forever, as long as the elven people and the Dragons live in this world. It has been passed on from the house head enchanters for generations to the next one. Kazzara being the only active 1 now. That is why they requested House Silvertree for doing some of their enchantment.

A means for Bahamut to thank us for the chaos he and the metallic dragons have given our champions. They recovered the necromancy pieces to their books in exchange because Bahumut's enemies have them. It also helped to keep the dragons from completely pulling away from the Alliance again. He was still pissed at their approach during the Eclipse War.

Only the head enchanter, that is a FULL enchanter, can cast those spells into an item. You, of course, can discuss nothing about this third book with anyone. At least for now. Those spells can only be put into an item at the request of the gods. Beyond that, you need not know. Not even psionic extraction will reveal this conversation.

Your grandmothers and wife are being informed as you made a valid argument and we need to stop the speculation. No more speculation over the family blade as well. It will end up in your hands at some point and as champion, you will be required to take it at that point. You have a second wife to find. I am not directing you but you did make a promise to your wife."

Lerian nodded, "My job is to create magical items and children. To stay inconspicuous and never refer to me as anything beyond a candidate until named. I do not have to find her, you already have my sister playing the horse in this deal.

It gives me something else to give her a hard time about, which I am enjoying by the way. You tell my grandmother to put the armor back in storage as I am not a champion yet. She can give it to me when we both know it is time."

She smiled, "Glad to see you being more cooperative in this area than the last several champions."

Lerian smiled, "I got what I wanted, which was answers. From what I have read that was what a lot of champions wanted, was answers. That is what made some of them uncooperative. I have the picture in my head and I do not have to wonder about that 'great mystery.'

If you want me to find this second wife sooner then have my horse, I mean my sister, return in the morning." The Lady of Dreams chuckled at that reference.

"Also, if you could take the aches away from my bride. I did not like being kept in the dark on that whole aspect of things. I feel bad enough she suffered through that for a tradition. Yet, I honored her request."

She smiled, "Easy requests. I like that about you. You are not asking for the moon."

Lerian smiled, "The last two champions lived longer and raised their children. I am hopeful for the same. Not demanding; just hopeful."

She nodded, "Start your day future champion." Lerian was gone but she did not stay alone for long.

The Lady of Dreams was joined by Charlus. He sat next to her, "I know enough that keeping me alive helped to repair your reputation with the Champions. I have the other Gods talking with me about some of the things they did to try and help to repair that rift.

Including letting Aerdrie Faenya perform his marriage as an apology for the way you abused her authority over me. Especially after Mercian asked you to clarify it for the journal. You took longer to repair the rift with her than the rift that you had with me."

She nodded, "I owed her and the others. The others came around more easily after we worked to save you, and you lived a full life after that. She guided Mercian's wives to him, not I. She is also guiding Lerian, but she let me put a couple of candidates into the queue for him, including the one they will be seeing next. They were both good choices for Mercian, but the fertility was and is still a mixed bag with your heirs.

You were an outstanding choice as a champion, that your father picked as he had the vision to see what you could become. One of his gifts in life had him select you to carry on his work. He knew it had to get back to basics, like the skills of Elara Strong Oak, Eldar's memory, and the Knight Paladins cryptographic skills.

Then added in enchanting of the draconic magic we now had access too. Things Jazzia started. The fact Elara lived for 22 years as a captured drow slave was not something she wanted Eldar to know in life.

Eldar learned she was a hidden hero in her day, like Brannar but for Erevan Ilesere who is one of your greatest admirers for some of the things you pulled off. Then the Knight Paladin found out about her life from his great uncle.

She had to address it with Eldar at that point, but he still did not like being lied to about it. He forgave his mother of course, long ago. As did Heliar as she was dead when Eldar got married.

She had no control over the events and she did not want her son running off to get revenge. Though she laughed her ass off when the Knight Paladin destroyed so many drow with the Dragon Queen's help. As did Heliar and Eldar.

Open and honest is something each of the Gods has not embraced with each other, the way Eldar did with his wives. The way many Silvertree husbands and wives have done since then.

Yet, we are still working on it as we have seen the value. That is why you know so much about what is going on now, but there is more for you to do in the future that you are unaware of yet. It will be interesting to see how that plays out, our Revered Champion."

Charlus smiled at her and disappeared.

---

Lerian awoke to an amazing blow job from his wife. As he tightened up, he grabbed her head and she sucked him into her throat as he exploded. He looked down at a smiling wife. She mouthed, "I know, thank you."

He smiled and rolled her over and slid into her and fucked her good and hard for 40 minutes until she wailed a climax that had his cousin banging on the wall next door. Lerian chuckled and got her to her feet and into the shower.

They kissed, groped, and cleaned until his sister cleared her throat.

Vessan looked over and shook her head, "Your 'horse' is here to lead you to your next bride candidate."

She rolled her eyes as she left. Cresena giggled, "What was the horse comment about?"

Lerian looked at her, "The last champion, Mercian, was led to his brides by his horse. The Lady of Dreams as part of an agreement with Charlus could not force her will concerning brides on the Silvertree family for a few millennia.

She took a different tack and worked through an intermediary to help guide Mercian toward the best candidates. She has my sister doing that. She led me to you. Now we get to see what today holds in store for us."

They dried off and got dressed. His grandmothers stood there with a set of crystals. She handed them to Lerian, "For your room. By the request of the others living near you."

Lerian set them on the dresser while his cousin glared at him and went back to her room. Vessan chuckled. Lerian looked at her, "I am smarter and you are still more perverse."

Lerian walked over to get his tack and Cresena whispered into his sisters' ear. She gave Vessan a recap of her wedding night experience with Lerian from what he could hear.

Vessan looked at Lerian, "No, you got perverse too. Both hands at the same time. You are ahead there."

Lerian smiled, "She came so fucking hard from that. Brenna, you should try that out on her."

Brenna smiled, "Who says I haven't?"

Vessan turned red, "Alright I still have perverse. I did it to her first."

The ladies laughed at her as he walked out with his tack. He looked at Melody, "Need another set of tack."

She nodded and they went and got the gear and he left the clunky boots behind. She looked at Lerian, "What were those for?"

Lerian smiled, "To keep from freezing my sack off up north. It is fucking cold up there, they will become popular when other Silvertree family goes looking for a snow-elf wife."

She laughed at him and nodded. They walked out to get two house horses saddled up and Lerian noticed the red roan was gone again. He looked at the guard, "Where is the red roan?"

He looked at Lerian, "Broke a leg while out with one of your uncles. They put it down."

He sighed and nodded. Vessan looked at him, "Bring the tack. I will take you two to get a couple of Elven War Horses."

He grabbed the tack and looked at her, "I thought they restricted who got them?"

She nodded, "They do but I can get them easily enough. There are plenty of them, they just do not want all of them in combat. Being back here getting you a stallion and then a mare for each wife is not a problem. They have increased their time in service from 5 years to 6-7. The horses will let you know when it is time to switch out. Especially if one gets injured bad enough."

He nodded, "I will want to add a pasture section off of the stable. For them to get exercise when we cannot get them to the riding section. Also, to raise foals and to be able to feed themselves if need be."

She nodded, "Good idea. An enchanting project." Vessan smiled at that.

They teleported to the north gate and stepped out and they teleported them to the western edge of Quatarsia. She held up a hand. "Sent for them."

Two approached about ten minutes later. One was a stallion all black except the mane and feathering around the hoofs being white. The other a blue roan mare. Looked to be carrying. Lerian looked at her, "The mare is expecting."

She looked over and nodded, "Unusual for one carrying to be brought out but maybe as you are not taking her into combat that was a reason. The stallion is fairly new. They brought in a few mares from the humans to help add more depth to the eleven warhorses. That one looks to be third, maybe a fourth-generation since they added 20 mares. Beautiful horses though."

He nodded. Lerian looked at him and thought, "Zintra'Drakon, Regal Knight."

He heard back, "Nice name. The mare is carrying another mare; not mine. You come back for another wife, another mare with a mare foal will be chosen. This will give me several mares to work with until I return here.

I only have two with foals and they remain here. This is a safety precaution because of how long this war has been going. We were told you would have us in safety most of the time and away from the war."

Lerian put the gear on, "That is the plan Zintra."

Vessan looked at him, "You named him Regal?"

Lerian sighed, "Zintra'Drakon if you must know."

She nodded, "Alright, I can see that."

They got mounted up after his sister went through the rules on the horse with Cresena who named her horse Blesna'Fres or Blue ice. They gathered and she teleported them to a small town in the north-west. An almost exclusive moon-elf community called Frensian. They rode to another inn and Vessan led them inside to a table. Lerian smiled, "Another bard?"

She shook her head, "No, only one bard."

A waiter walked over, "Early for you two, you brought some company this time."

His eyes checked out Cresena, Lerian's wife. Vessan was annoyed by that and glared at him, "My brother and his WIFE."

The guy caught her words and tone. He nodded. She looked at him, "When does Millia show up?"

He shrugged, "She is not predictable on being here at a specific time. Sometime between now and closing. It depends on how her work is going."

Vessan sighed, "Narrow that timeframe down and get us four ales."

He walked off muttering. Lerian looked at his sister, "What kind of work?"

She looked at him, "She works for the church down the street."

Lerian sighed, "A cleric?"

She shook her head, "No, a paladin. I went through initial combat training with her, she graduated out yesterday. She is one of the fertile ones. She is expected to find a husband in the next 3 months or else. She is also attracted to women but their rules on marriage and her being fertile means she is supposed to pick up 4 new squires to train.

The local church will not allow her to do that until she is married and pregnant. Then she can train them anywhere; like our training grounds. Which she is fascinated to see. She has an elven warhorse already and it is with foal. She will be off of that one in 8 months. Then she will get another.

Your plan for the pasture bodes well for her and her students, which she will be led to after the other issues are resolved. She was slated to get married when she graduated. But the husband she had lined up died almost a year ago. The war. That is why the clerics have her out here doing guard duty and keeping her from training others to see if she can land a husband."

Lerian looked at her, "I thought they had a year to do that?"

She looked at Lerian, "Male order yes. The female fertile paladins are to be married within 3 months They were ordered to have one lined up for when they graduate. She stopped looking until a month ago. That was when I saw her again with Brenna and she was happy for us. Brenna's cousin, though they could be sisters.

No, she is not in-line for her sisters' sword, cousin as she is with a different house, House Morning Glow. Yes, she is moon-elf but her father was half-moon and half gold elf. Very magical family and she is considered an anomaly. The view is it had to do with her father's mixed heritage. We know better than that."

Lerian nodded, "Given all of the arcane casters we have had and a paladin gestalt in both orders since then."

She nodded, "Came up as your second on the list for you after he died. He left a widow with two children behind. He was 80 years older than her and a captain in an army unit. She is, of course, your age but a day younger. Her order graduating out at 75. She wants a husband who has a wife she would find attractive. Also, a man who can make her wail every way feasible. You qualify. Both of you. Especially what we heard from our cousin this morning."

Lerian chuckled at her as a beautiful moon-elf female walked in and spotted them. She hugged her cousin who met her halfway across the room and whispered into her ear. She smiled in their direction. The two of them could have been twins but Millia was a good two inches taller and more tones if he had to guess wearing all of that armor.

They walked over and Millia sat down between her cousin and Cresena. She made introductions. Millia looked at Lerian, "Why are you looking for another wife?"

Lerian smiled, "I am a descendant of many champions who had multiple mates. All the way back to Eldar. Simply put I made a promise to my wife to add a second and possibly a third wife to our marriage. After her wedding night ritual that was required, she knows I could handle 3 and possibly 4 wives or more. If we wished to stay up all night long every night."

She spat out her drink. She looked at Cresena, "He is that good?"

Cresena leaned in and he assumed, gave her a recap of their wedding night considering how red her face got. She finished her drink quickly. Then she walked to the bar and drank another real quick before walking back with a third.

Lerian asked Cresena, "How much did you tell her?"

She smiled and whispered, "From who did our wedding to right before we left my mother's house to go back. All of it, including the fact that you are a candidate."

Millia looked at Lerian, "She said you have the skill and did everything she asked of you. That you went with it even though you were concerned over her request. That you ensured she kept her honor with her tribe."

Lerian nodded, "The 10-minute walk taking 3 hours was extremely concerning for me. Knowing I was not allowed to help her."

Vessan looked at Lerian, "She never told us about a walk."

Lerian nodded, "The morning after, naked from the bedding site to her mother's house and then having to give her a report of our activity; not acts just climaxes. Hers and mine."

Vessan looked at Cresena, "What were the numbers?"

Cresena smiled, "15 and 63. He could have kept going too."

Vessan shook her head, "Those female elders and family members having to witness the first one."

Lerian shook his head, "No. They had to stay until I withdrew. I did not do that for 4 and a half hours."

Vessan choked on her drink. Lerian looked at her, "I did have them all eat beforehand. I warned them they would need their strength as it was going to take time. They had to see the seed spill onto the bed after I withdrew. The wording of their ritual. I slid her into the middle of the bed. I moved back and she shot it back at me and down the side of the bed.

1...45678...22