Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lerian smiled, "I know you are a virgin which is why I did not slide even a finger into you. I do not care how you got that good. You had your reason for the sake of your people. You wanted a male who would not disappoint but still let you explore what my sister and her wife have. You want it all. I want to give you all of it. Just make mine the only cock going forward."

She looked at Lerian, "After we marry, we go and see these other candidates your sister has lined up. She told me the last time she was there; she was going to bring me an elf that could take me to new heights of pleasure. Gods you did that already.

Yes, I will marry you, but I will not have sex with you until we are married. I want that thing fully charged to see what it would be like to take you all by myself. My cock search is over."

He kissed her long and hard before they walked out of the falls and got dressed. She looked at Lerian, "What do we tell your grandmothers?"

Lerian smiled, "Thank you."

She chuckled, "Seriously?"

Lerian kissed her again as he unsealed the room.

Kazzara came walking in. She started to talk, "We did not say..." She watched Lerian kissing her. She asked, "Did you get her pregnant?"

Lerian looked at her, "We have not gone there yet, but we did play around in the water and on the bank of the pool. All oral, or in her case on me, a lot of manual stimulation. She wanted to know if I was the right guy to help save the Snow-elf people. She said yes, she will marry me. We will wait until the wedding but I have a question for you."

She looked at him as he spoke. "My amulet adhered to my chest."

Her eyes went wide. She pulled up his armor and shirt to look at it. "It is sinking into your chest. I wonder if the other two I am working on will do it as well. Remember the story of Charlus. I was asked by the Gods to make 4 very special amulets."

He nodded, "They may separate the champion from the sword. I have heard nothing. It could be years before they contact me. She walked out and went to another room. One of his cousins' room. She stayed there as well and was from Kazzara's line. Kazzara came back. "Hers did the same thing. She was afraid to say anything. Now she knows it means she is a candidate and not necessarily the selected champion."

He looked at Kazzara, "My sister here?"

She nodded, "In her room with her wife. She told us when she got back because you put it together. We welcomed her even though they are both keeping their names for the swords they carry."

Lerian nodded and walked past her and banged on the door. She finally answered, "What!"

She stood there naked as was Brenna, but in bed. Lerian looked at her, "My amulet sunk into my chest. What do you know about the next champion?"

She lost most of the color in her face. She let out an even breath, "I know a champion is coming. Has this occurred to any others?"

He nodded, "Onnia's amulet did as well."

Vessan nodded, "The Gods are putting those that this occurred too on notice that they are being considered for being the next champion. I plan to live a full life. You look a little flustered."

Lerian smiled, "She said yes. After we had an oral discussion about waiting until we wed."

She smiled, "Yes, I can pick them!"

She hugged Lerian and he chuckled, "You realize you are doing this to me naked?"

She backed up and kissed him on the lips. She smiled, "Keep watch on her, she tastes good enough to eat."

Cresena tint went to a darker blue. Lerian smiled, "Is that your color when you are blushing?"

She nodded, "Yes."

Lerian smiled, "I will fight for you if I need to."

She smiled and shook her head, "I have the one Silvertree I want. The one I have agreed to marry."

Lerian looked at Vessan, "How can you tell how good she tastes with Brenna all over your lips. By the way, you taste fine but I will keep the one I got."

Vessan smiled, "It was hers and mine. I could tell by what was added."

Lerian shook his head, and backed away from her, "You win, you are the more perverse; for now."

She laughed, "When are you wanting to see the other two?"

Lerian smiled, "Sometime after the wedding when she has kids on the way. If it were my call, I would have married her on the spot. I would like to do it tomorrow here at the falls. We have a few clerics in the house. I was thinking Dianna with the Lady of Dreams. We just need rings and to get her a dress."

Vessan rolled her eyes, "There are thousands of wedding dresses in the storage area."

Cresena shook her head, "My village to the north; it is two days on foot. To do this right for my people there is a ritual involved."

Lerian looked at her, "I cannot teleport us closer?"

She nodded, "You remember the mountains. If you got us to the base near the large 'V' shaped valley it would only be a few hours to get there. The elders provide rings after they bless the wedding. They will ask tough questions. About sending male children north when they are 15."

Lerian nodded, "I will ask tough questions if they are equipped to deal with gestalt children. Almost all of them having arcane talents and most two forms of arcane talent."

She nodded, "Respectful but make your heart known as they will be able to tell. We would be getting married by a cleric of Aerdrie Faenya."

Lerian nodded, "Anything else I need to know?"

She nodded, "We will not be alone initially when you take my virginity. There will be a handful of female elders who will witness you attempting to impregnate me through the first ejaculation. No oral or anal while they are in the room. They will check my virginity first.

No blankets. They have to stay until you withdraw and they see the seed pouring from me. It is their custom."

Lerian nodded, "They have to stay until I withdraw, got it."

She smiled devilishly, "You are not going to withdraw, are you?"

Lerian smiled, "Maybe after the third or fourth time. Show them just how full of seed you are after that."

She smiled, "Others will go looking for Silvertree males to join them in bed if you do that. They may ask you to take on a second snow-elf wife."

Lerian smiled, "Only if that is what you want."

She shook her head, "No, you will need Moon-elf heirs as well to keep your family branch going and a third is not a done deal yet."

Lerian nodded and walked her to the shelter that was designed for storage of things precious; like a couple thousand wedding dresses. She looked at every single one.

Finally, she went back to one in the middle and pulled it, "This one."

Lerian looked at the tag and about fell over. She looked at Lerian, "Something wrong?"

Lerian shook his head. "I am very likely to become the next champion."

She looked at Lerian, "From a wedding dress?"

Lerian sighed, "You know of Charlus?"

She nodded, "Yes. Many songs and stories about him including the tale of the Stealth Butcher, freer of slaves."

Lerian smiled, "Do you know who he was named after?"

She shook her head, "No."

Lerian looked at the tag, "Worn only once. For the Wedding of Charlemagne Silver. Also known as Charlie. The first wife of Eldar Silvertree. The first champion of the modern age, since the end of the dragon wars. The first one! She was a duelist with rapiers, while Charlus was a duelist with elven long swords."

She looked at the dress, "Should I choose another?"

Lerian shook his head, "Like you, it is beautiful and will look good on you. I wanted you to know of that distinct possibility. My elder cousin is not a likely candidate as she does not like to be involved in combat of any form.

She is a mage focused completely upon creating magic items and an alchemist. Then there are two who are not adults for another 3 years. The one who will have a family started and can wield a sword well would be me. IF they move the sword to the champion then only 1 of the other 2 coming up will be very skilled with a sword as he is a Blade Singer and telepath. The Gods like champions to have families and war is still raging.

The blade eventually goes down that line; however, my sister has no heirs and is incapable. She can also pull a switch in her will and call me out by name; if something happens to her. I could see her doing that and she would not confirm it if she did. I told my Grandmother about my amulet and out of thousands of dresses you are led to that one.

She was a great lady, duelist like Charlus but without magical abilities. Champions also have a knack for calling out highly improbable situations and then seeing them come true. Kings and Queens have learned; each starting over at times.

When a champion makes an observation, act upon it! Don't to your own peril. Right now, there is one on the field, the champion to Vandria Gilmadrith. Grand Master Silversong, a Blade Singer. The longer he is on the field the more death comes as the war continues to rage."

She looked at Lerian, "They know everything?"

Lerian shook his head, "Charlus was the closest to that! No, they tend to focus on aspects of the challenges before them. Conspiracies, improbable attack methods, getting royals to search for those trying to overthrow them. It has happened many times from all of the allies and our champion has been there to deal with the tough problem and a few to sacrifice themselves to take out a greater evil."

Lerian waved her on and she picked out shoes and gloves that went well with the dress. She picked up a couple of other outfits that worked well for some of her performances. They walked out and he looked at the patron, "Need access to the library and armory."

He looked at Lerian, "Oh? What are you needing?"

Lerian pointed to Cresena, "Bride and bard."

He nodded, "When will we see this wedding?"

Lerian smiled, "You won't. Not this one. It is a two-day walk from the border town into the snow-elf territory."

He nodded, "Good luck with that."

Lerian smiled, "Will try and teleport us in closer."

He took them and led them in. Lerian pointed out the massive bookcase, "All of the history of the Pegasus riders."

She gawked at the library, "This library is a trove of information."

Lerian nodded, "Melody and Kazzara are your best contacts for getting into the library but books remain in the library. That shelf up there with the 122 books is everything we have on the snow-elves."

She shook her head, "Most of our history is passed through bards to different tribes."

Lerian smiled as they moved thru and got her rings and everything. He even found a pair of boots of warmth. Lerian showed her the tag, "These should keep me warm. I may wear these the entire time we are up there. Even in bed."

She looked at the clunky boots and chuckled but nodded, "No shrinkage. I am alright with that, though you do pack more below the belt than other elven males I have seen."

His patron chuckled at her comment. He got her a medium bag of holding and a smaller one. He looked at her, "Your backpack, your storage for coins, and the like." She nodded. They walked out and then out of the house and packed the bags. "Cannot open them in there. Stored in the ether and no plane access."

She nodded her understanding. She looked at Lerian, "Most of this is for after the wedding except the wedding dress."

Lerian nodded, "The cloak and house pin are done at the wedding as well. At least here."

She nodded, "They will try and talk me into keeping my tribal name."

Lerian nodded, "I would let them know that I would not work to incur the wrath of the Gods. House Silvertree in the house where champions for Corellon Larethian and some of our most noted heroes originated. I would never work to restrict Corellon Larethian choice. They may put the blade into the hands of mixed elf or snow elf because they are a viable option to the Gods."

He took her to his room, "Just sleep and cuddling."

She smiled and nodded. They went to sleep and he awoke early and got undressed and went into the shower. She joined him a few minutes later and they spent time kissing and washing each other. He stepped out before it got too heated, "You made a request to have me at full strength tonight."

She nodded and sighed, "I did and I meant it. I won't be able to tell you when to stop. It is not permitted; especially on a wedding night. Ravage me. It is expected."

He smiled, "Stay in through six then."

She smiled, "I told you I want to see what it is like to take you all by myself."

He studied and got dressed.

They walked out to a crowd of a thousand or so family as word spread that he was marrying a snow-elf and they wanted to see one. The young were enamored.

Lerian smiled, "When we get back, we would like to have a get together here. She is a bard and loves Melody's work. She played one piece for her last night and she was shocked how her performance lined up to the tale she played. Like the song was made for her. We will see you upon our return."

They made it through the crowd and his sister was outside with her wife Brenna. She smiled, "We have to get out of the city and back to the fight. I figured you could use the free teleport."

He nodded. They got to the north gate, "We will see you in a few days probably. I wanted to thank you. The Lady of Dreams did well in finding this one for you. It will be interesting to see what the other two are like."

Vessan looked at Lerian, "The Gods contacted you?"

Lerian shook his head, "Thank you for confirming."

Brenna laughed at Vessan as they rode out first and took off. Lerian visualized the location from what he saw. He cast the spell and they were located at the entrance of the mountain valley. Cresena looked at Lerian, "Nice job!"

They walked for a few hours and he asked, "When are the hunters going to approach us?"

She smiled, "You hear them?"

Lerian shook his head, "No. Just the books on the snow elves. They talked about running into hunting parties before any settlement. They are a militia who also find food."

She smiled, "There is some truth to that. An apt description actually." They walked for another hour before they spotted the patrol ahead of them. They looked at Lerian as one spoke, "Why are you here outsider?"

Lerian looked at him, "To see your elders and marry Cresena Ice Walker this very night."

He looked at her and she nodded to him. They escorted them in. They went in through a cavern opening but it opened into a snow-covered valley with homes all about and elven trees hardy enough to handle the perpetual cold. Blue and white were prominent.

While his cloak was blue it was the wrong shade and it has the Silvertree symbol. They were taken to a great hall with her 13 elders. The Chieftain, and 6 men with 6 women. The Chieftain looked at Lerian, "Moon-elf?"

Lerian smiled, "Mostly, Chieftain."

He looked at Lerian, "Why do you say mostly?"

Lerian looked at him, "I am a distant descendant of Eldar Silvertree, the first champion of the modern age. Half-moon-elf, half wood-elf. Also, the Knight Paladin, another Champion, married an elf-blooded female. Human and moon-elf. Then there is Jazzia who married a half-moon-elf and half silver dragon and added more dragon blood into our family line.

There are other minor ones, with elf-blooded parentage in the wives that were married including another half-dragon of the bronze line. Thousands of years ago there were at least a couple of half-dragons; both half-gold dragon, half-silver, and half-bronze dragon parents in the Silvertree line from one or both parents.

My grandmother 5 times removed whose mother was half-human and she was married to Mercian, the most recent champion to Corellon Larethian who died on the field 3 years ago. I have a family rich in arcane blood. I know the Gods will look to appoint another champion sooner rather than later, Chieftain."

He looked at Lerian, "Why a snow-elf."

Lerian smiled, "Eldar was married to 6 women at a time. Because of his sexual prowess and aggression that would build up if not addressed. Two of his last wives were related to Sharlo Stormcloud, his twin sisters who were several centuries younger. Eldar was destined by the Gods to marry sisters.

He died a few days after the wedding but not before giving twins to all 6 new wives. The Silvertree library has 122 books on your people which I find fascinating. There are a lot of parallels with a small group of humans called the Pegasus riders.

My grandmother, 5 times removed, Melody Silvertree has been active in creating songs and poetry from the books of the Pegasus riders. My bride to be is a fan of her work. Her performance of one of Melody's songs had her agreeing with me. It was like the song was written for her to perform. Eldar founded the town called Quatarsia to the far south.

When he died, he had married, elf-blooded, moon-elf, human, wood-elf, gold-elf, and snow-elf brides. I am also aware of the population issues your people are facing. The number of females to the number of males. Even of more importance, because I love her."

He looked at Lerian, "She has made you aware of what is required after the wedding?"

Lerian smiled, "To ravage her in front of female witnesses until I withdraw, yes Chieftain"

He looked at Lerian, "She needs to retain her tribal name."

Lerian sighed, "That is a point where we disagree. I mentioned all of the champions in my family line. They are almost always associated with our House Moon Blade. I told you another champion will be on the field sooner rather than later. You did not ask me how I knew this.

For a previous champion, Serius who was the father of Charlus, all of the children of the champion were given amulets; the instruction for these creations passed to a talented house enchanter. I received mine when I became of age, yesterday. Now I know this raises a lot of questions and I will try and address them. My sister has been scouting brides for me for 3 years that I know about.

That is how long Cresena and my sister have known each other. I loved her voice without even seeing her, I loved every aspect of her appearance when I first saw her, I loved her curiosity in my house and the work of my Grandmother. Take this one fragment of the canvas. I took her into a storage area at Silvertree estates to find a wedding dress.

Over 2,000 dresses. She chose one that was worn once almost 2,000 years ago. It belonged to Charlemagne Silver, an elf-blooded woman who was the first wife of Eldar Silvertree, the first champion. Then there is the amulet I mentioned I got yesterday."

He pulled off the top of his armor and then his shirt. "Attached itself into my chest, just as the one did in Charlus's chest and his siblings. Two of them became champions on the field at the same time.

I have an older cousin this has happened to. Two additional amulets are in the works by the direction of the Gods when the youngest will be an adult in 3 years. Gods want their champion to be fertile, willing to procreate, and believe in the purpose of the blade, protection of the elven people.

All of them including elf-blooded. The new wielder is judged by the sword to see if they are worthy. Two of those blades, Silvertree and Moon Bow were sundered on the field. That destroyed the moonstone and stripped a lot of power from the two most powerful Moon Blades in existence.

They were repaired on the Eternal Forge and put in the hands of two women, who are married to each other and both are infertile. The Gods have something planned for those blades but I do not know what that is as of yet. If I did the Gods would most likely keep me from being able to discuss the matter. Now I said 1 of 4.

One is an enchanter alchemist that you will never find in combat and then the other two. The other two are not likely because they will not have started a family before being put into combat.

One is a psychic warrior sorcerer and the other is a Blade Singer Telepath training under the Master trainer. He has talked about training others when he is out of training. He may one day become the next Master trainer.