Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, "Fuck yes."

He straightened out the one and removed it from her cunt. He flipped her over on his shoulder.

He still had the one hand in her ass. "Clean my cock while I clean you up." Lerian turned on the shower. He filled up her cunt and pulled his hand from her ass and filled and let the water fill up her ass. He carried her over to the chamber pot and flipped her over. She groaned out as she emptied from both. She inhaled his cock and cleaned it up. He took her back into the running shower and rinsed her off. He put a few drops on his cock.

"Rub it in because it is going into your nether hole until I go soft. Then you can suck me off twice. After that, we will call it a ravaged wedding night."

She nodded, "Yes husband."

He smiled, "This subservient approach does not last all the time, does it?"

She shook her head, "Wedding night tradition. Any and every way he wants you."

He smiled, "Your cunt throbbing?"

She nodded, "Yes husband but it will do more if that is what you wish."

Lerian flipped her around and bent her over and got her hands against the wall and fucked her ass fast and hard for 3 hours. Lerian started to go soft at one point. She spasmed, he went rigid and they started right back at it again. He took her back to the chamber pot and she sucked in his cock and slid a finger into his ass as she worked to get everything out of him. She sucked him through two climaxes. He held her head over his stomach while she sat on the pot.

He smiled, "You will be late for work."

She laughed, "Well I am pretty sure I cannot walk straight."

His cock was hard again and Lerian slid it back into her cunt and she moaned and grimaced some. He kissed her and rolled them onto the bed. He stopped, "This is how you are sleeping today. Keeping my cock sheathed from any other wandering cunts."

She laughed at Lerian. He kissed her forehead, "I hope I gave you what you wanted."

She nodded. "Two boys and an incredible first time."

They fell asleep like that. Lerian awoke several hours later. She sat on the edge of the bed. Lerian looked at her, "Something wrong?"

She looked over, "I cannot walk at the moment."

He nodded, "There is another part of this isn't there?"

She nodded, "I have to walk naked unassisted with no healing back to my mother's house with you carrying my wedding dress. It is to show you are the dominant one in the relationship. Barbaric I know, but some things do not change."

He nodded. He washed up and got dressed. He asked, "What happens if you do not make it?"

She smiled, "One way or another you make it."

Lerian helped her to her feet and kissed her. She smiled, "Definitely one probably two more. You came fifteen times. I lost count of mine. I will have to make something up."

Lerian smiled, "You have to tell your mother?"

She nodded, "After that, she can assist me with a cleric."

He whispered in her ear, "I counted 63."

She looked up and smiled, "Thank you for keeping count and keeping me honest."

He put the lube in a pouch and got some fruit for her to eat while she worked to make it to the front of the shelter. She was right. It took her 3 hours to get to her mother's home in this small village. It should have been a 10-minute walk maximum.

Several women stared open-mouthed as she knocked on her mother's door. She looked at her mother as she answered, "My husband came 15 times while I came 63 times."

Her mother nodded. She took her hands and brought her inside. Lerian followed the mother looked at him, "Fucking impressive young man!"

Lerian shook his head, "Eldar, before he died, could go 40 or more. The gods have worked to taper that back."

She looked at Lerian, "You are serious?!"

Lerian nodded, "He had 6 wives at a time twice as I said. They got married at Silent Falls."

She shook her head, "How in the 9 hells?"

Lerian smiled, "The necklace his first two wives gave him that was magical was a major health amulet. It bound with his holy symbol, increased, and gave him regeneration. He could cut his hand, wipe away the blood, and the wound would be healed."

She shook her head, "Died of old age?"

Lerian shook his head, "No, in combat against another champion. The first time two champions faced off, at least in the modern age. They each hit each other's holy symbols and fractured them. The resulting explosion cleared a mile of trees into splinters. Jarronus had a drow attack at Silvertree estates. He was the last Silvertree at that point.

He heard the symbol cracking. He cut off the hand the champion was holding him with and went out the window and back against the wall. Destroyed all the buildings on the estate. That was when the secure shelters started becoming home to Silvertree wives and children.

They grew to 45,000 and this war they are below 20,000. Not all were killed, some did not wish to face the wrath of the sword for corruption and formed new houses. There are over 60,000 moon elf houses and over two-thirds of them originated from House Silvertree."

She looked at Lerian and shook her head, "She found the right male it seems."

Lerian smiled, "What I said was true. My sister had been scouting her for 3 years for me. She knew I would love her the second I saw her; I was enamored with her the second I heard her sing. Do you send a lot of snow elf females off like that?"

She shook her head, "Not enough. We give them instructions to evaluate any potential mate. When she told me of your evaluation, I thought she was being over the top. Not after your sex. Yes, that included oral sex instruction. She had to be able to keep her virtue in tack. Many never return to complete the ritual. I will be right back."

Lerian looked at her, "If you had not?"

She sighed, "I would never see my mother or family again. For many, they are fine with that. I wanted to help my people. What you told the chieftain made so much sense and you were very eloquent. They have no way to check males on their virginities short of divination. Another point of contention with the ritual and outsiders."

Lerian looked at her, "A request. Going forward, please be completely honest with me. You tossed several surprises at me about your customs. From your walk afterward to needing to be totally ravaged so badly."

She nodded, "No more surprises. The ritual is completed. My mother had to go through it as did every mother for generations. None ever felt really ravaged, not like what we did together.

It is barbaric but also a point of pride to say 'I could take everything he could throw at me and still complete the walk home.' She is taking so long as she informs the female elders and getting the healer prepared for what she is facing."

20 minutes later and the cleric checked her over, "Still 2 children in there."

Lerian nodded, "You caught everyone I gave her cunt. 6 in her nether-hole and 2 orally. She slept with her cunt sheathing my cock. That does not count my hands."

Her mother looked at Lerian, "You got a hand in her? Which hole?"

Lerian looked at her, "Both, at the same time." Lerian thought she might have had a heart attack but the old cleric laughed. "Think you just gave your mother-in-law an orgasm. Lord knows the 6 of us went home and tried to raise the dead in our homes to get some relief.

We live vicariously through her and the others. We all thought she was one fucking lucky woman."

Lerian shook his head, "I did not know snow-elf females are happiest with rough sex on the wedding night."

She nodded, "She broke the record on climaxes she had and you gave her before we left the shelter. It is nothing the men know about here; they would feel insulted. Most think ravaging a woman is three minutes of anal."

Lerian smiled, "3 hours of that but I did use lube for both our sakes."

She smiled, "You use goat's fat?"

Lerian pulled out the tube. She put a drop on her finger. "Really slick stuff."

Lerian nodded, "Three to five drops are all you need. Too much and you just keep fucking as it does not wear off quickly. I flipped her up on my shoulder and cleaned out both holes under the shower after the hands. Then had her rub a few drops onto my cock before taking her nether hole in earnest. Took her 3 hours to walk from the bed to her mother's home."

She nodded, "That explains all of the ladies getting their neighbors to watch her walk. Normally it is a 5-10-minute journey. You upheld the spirit of our traditions and the Chieftain was made aware of your performance. Gives him hope for the males that return. He is still wrestling with the arcane talent. The goddess laid it out for him."

Lerian looked at Cresena, "What do we do about your job?"

She shrugged, "I have a few items to collect but I do not need to work there. It was just close to home. Now I have you who can get me home in an instant. Most of those women have never traveled by teleport."

He sat there and studied up his spells while they worked on her.

The cleric looked at him, "Do not expect her to be subservient like that every night."

Lerian shook his head, "Every third night as she has to have a couple days rest afterward."

Her mother laughed at Lerian. Lerian sighed, "Did my sister know what was expected of us?"

She nodded, "Yes, your grandmothers knew as well. Your sister told them and she sent word to be careful what I asked for when dealing with your family."

Lerian nodded, "They all conspired on this. Good to know."

Lerian walked over and pulled out the armor and cloak, "You did not bring this to the wedding."

She nodded, "Mother said not at the wedding. Different culture. I know."

Lerian looked at her, "I am expecting a fight at your inn."

She looked at Lerian, "Why?"

Lerian smiled, "The 2 men near me when I was talking with you. They were headed toward us outside when I teleported us away. They are not going to be happy that you are leaving."

She nodded, "They failed the evaluation miserably. The thin elf, shot off is 10 seconds and their other had a short fat cock. Once and done for both of them. You are right they will not be happy."

Lerian smiled, "Ready when you are."

She stood as she still ached. The cleric shook her head, "I recommend 2 days of bed rest."

Lerian chuckled, "I was the one working and she is the one who needs bed rest."

The ladies laughed at him as they got her dressed. He kissed her mother on the cheek. "It was good to meet you and get a better understanding of your people. I think I will have to write a book on the experience."

She chuckled, "I am not sure if it would help or hurt our cause."

Lerian stepped out front with her walking gingerly but walking. Lerian teleported them to the front of the inn and took her inside. The owner came to give her a hard time until he noticed the hand she held up. He sighed, backed off, and nodded. He looked at Lerian, "It is going to break a lot of hearts to know she is married."

Lerian nodded, "Not mine."

He chuckled and headed back to the bar. She was just headed down the stairs as the idiots showed up. A male patron that Lerian had noticed walking out earlier led them in with the two others behind them. All armed.

Lerian looked at the owner, "What passes for the law here?"

He chuckled, "The two in the back."

Lerian pulled a crystal, "We could use your assistance at the inn before I have to blow the place into pieces."

He heard her groan. "On our way."

They stood between them and the door. Lerian looked at the innkeeper, "I will take two meads. One is for my wife."

The 5 of them looked at her. The rude one from the other day looked at her, "You fucking slut!"

Lerian slid his sword from its scabbard. He held it at his side, "You are only saying that because she married me and she spurned you as being inadequate."

He looked at Lerian, "You shut the fuck up."

Lerian smiled, "Are you itching to fight?"

He yelled, "Fuck yes!"

Lerian slid his sword back into the scabbard, "Gentleman, behind you is Dame Moon Bow and Duchess Silvertree, my sister. They are looking for men eager to fight in the war. Sister, five volunteering to join you at the war front."

Vessan laughed, "I think you just took the fight right out of them."

Lerian shrugged, "When a giant is working on smashing them into the dirt, I am sure they will find the strength to fight again. That one in particular who just called my bride a fucking slut. She was a virgin on her wedding night.

As verified by her elders. If he is saying he fucked her he must have an ethereal cock. In which case he must have some unique spells your unit at the front could use."

Lerian pointed to the innkeeper, "Check their papers. You will see my sister has the right to conscript anyone who is eager to fight. They attack her and you will be in a bar of splinters. She is a Battle Sorceress Battlemage gestalt. An arcane arsenal and the lady beside her, her wife, is talented with that Moon Blade she is carrying. Just like the Moon Blade, my sister is carrying."

Lerian walked over to Cresena. Lerian looked at his sister, "Consider this payback for the stuff you left out of our discussion dear sister. I get the lover and you get the fighters."

He teleported the two of them out. Cresena looked at Lerian, "You left your sister there!"

Lerian nodded, "She decides to unload on the 5 of them we are not in the line of fire."

She shook her head, "You do not fight?"

Lerian sighed, "When I must. The solution I had was far more elegant."

She shook her head as his crystal went off. Vessan laughed, "Three of them bolted through the kitchen and out of the inn. The smart-mouthed one and his friend who had been staking out the inn waiting for her to return are at base camp.

They are getting gear issued to them; they join the line within the hour. The innkeeper never laughed so hard. He told me they were waiting for your return. He wanted to thank you for getting rid of the 2 who acted as the law around there. How did it go?"

Lerian looked at Cresena, "I am beginning to think I stopped too soon. She seemed to think you needed my help with that lot. I told her I just cleared a path for you to blast them to the 9 hells if you had to. Besides you would not want me risking your 2 future nephews for a bar fight."

He heard his sister shout, "YES!"

Lerian looked at the crystal, "What did you expect when I am getting married by a goddess?"

He heard her gasp, "The Lady of Dreams performed your marriage?!"

Lerian sighed, "No, Aerdrie Faenya did. She answered questions for me."

Vessan shouted, "You are fucking joking with me."

Lerian smiled, "No, I said she answered them. I did not say her answers were complete or totally truthful at least in regards to MY future. Other questions she was more forthcoming with answers. You can always talk with the Lady of Dreams to get guidance before continuing this conversation."

Lerian let the crystal go dark. Cresena looked at Lerian, "She told you your future is swirling."

Lerian nodded, "Not totally truthful. She said she could not talk with me about it. That was truthful. The swirling was not totally truthful. She told me about your people's fertility issues and why she had not fixed them directly. Very candid and forthcoming. My sister is trying to figure out how much I suspect versus how much I know.

Her first thought was the Lady of Dreams. Getting married by her would have been a dead giveaway that my suspicions were in fact confirmed. Just like her not telling me what would be required and leaving some information out. I am paying her back for not being forthright with me."

Lerian pulled the crystal, "I am knocking."

They heard, "Door is open."

He teleported them inside. He took her back to the Blade Wielder's home. He called out, "Grandmothers, my room, please."

Lerian took her in and helped her out of her armor and clothes, and into bed. Melody looked at Lerian, "What did you do to her?"

Lerian looked at her, "Exactly what she asked me to do in keeping with her people's traditions. As you were already aware of it with your fellow conspirator my Sister and the Lady of Dreams."

She looked to be about ready to deny it and just turned to Cresena. Lerian looked at her, "The cleric healed her up but recommended a couple of days of bed rest. The gods are involved far too much for me to be wrong.

The wedding was overseen by Aerdrie Faenya and the dress she chose happened to belong to Charlemagne Silver, Eldar's first wife. We already discussed the binding of the amulet. What does mine do?"

She sighed, "I should have known something was up with the amulets when I was told I could not tell you, any of you, about what they do. They are each different. I can tell you it helps with your intelligence and dexterity.

The mythic components I cannot discuss. They let me tell you about those because of your desire to augment your gear further. Like every house member."

Lerian sighed, "I do not have those kinds of funds to upgrade gear."

Melody nodded, "You have more than you know. Your sister added funds to your account for enchanting."

Lerian looked at her, "Did she do that for my cousin?"

She looked over, "Not that I know of. She has enchanters for parents who had funds accumulated for her. Your sister only has you."

Lerian looked at Cresena, "I am going to the bank. I will be right back."

Lerian walked out with his tack in hand and saddled up a horse; the red roan was taken out by someone else. He rode to the bank and stabled the horse while He went inside. He looked at the lady, "My account balance please."

Lerian handed her the information and she wrote it down.

Lerian looked at what she wrote while he sighed. Vessan added 100 million to the couple of hundred thousand he had from his parents. Commendations from the field she had gotten might account for some of it, but he had a feeling it came from the champion's estate she inherited. Especially given the amount. Lerian walked out and got on the horse. Lerian pulled the crystal to Vessan, "In battle?"

He heard her groan. "No, we have late shift was getting some rest. More troops to press into service?"

Lerian smiled, "One. Me."

She groaned, "I thought we had an agreement that you would stay out of this fight and work on enchanting."

Lerian smiled, "You must be getting commendations left and right in the field."

She sighed, "A couple not many of significance why?"

Lerian smiled, "I was just told about the money you put into my account for enchanting. The only way you could put that much into my account is if you pulled it from what you got for taking up the blade."

She sighed, "Alright so I put some of that into your account so you could enchant."

Lerian smiled as he got her cornered now, "I will do that starting with trying to craft a copy of the champion's armor."

She gasped, "Don't!"

Before she could catch herself. Lerian looked at the crystal, "You should know better than to try and talk to me when you are tired."

She tried to recover, "I will loan the armor to you so you can craft other things until the next champion is revealed."

Lerian shook his head, "Cresena is on bed rest for a couple of days. You forgot I do not craft armor or weapons. I could commission the work but it does not help my enchanting skills. Unless I am paired with another enchanter on the project who has those skills.

I will be back at the house in a few minutes. I had a long night last night. Cresena had a long and hard night as you knew she would. Given the conspiracy surrounding her, you, your wife, my grandmothers, and the Gods. I know something is going on. Get some rest."

He let the crystal go silent knowing she would not rest well after that conversation. Lerian got home, stabled the horse, and took his tack inside. His grandmother Melody was waiting for him, "Your sister contacted me about pulling the armor out of storage and loaning it to you."

1...34567...22