Simone Office Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They breathed and relaxed and James watched in fascination as their withdrawal from her dragged cum with it. He realised that someone had used her ass earlier as well and now cum leaked from both holes. She collapsed onto her side as the men stood and dressed. James could see the cum on her face and she looked happy and exhausted.

"See you downstairs later sir," Terry was speaking to James.

"Yes, Terry. Get me a large scotch and I'll join you in a moment."

He walked over to the bed and felt the hardness of his own erection ready again. Simone moved "Stay exactly where you are little office slut." He masturbated wildly and shot his cum over her face and hair. "When you are rested clean up your face and dress but don't shower or clean away any evidence of your sluttiness from your hair or cunt or ass. Do you understand?"

She muttered a, "Yes," as she felt, rather than saw him leave the room.

In the function room bar, nearly an hour later, she had never felt such a slut, she usually cleaned herself carefully after a fuck session but now she couldn't prevent the evidence of earlier running down her legs, and she knew that the dried stickiness was visible in her hair. Luckily by now there were only a few people left, James, Terry, Paul and maybe five or six others, three of whom left as they saw her enter.

She walked to the bar and took the proffered drink. Everyone talked in the usual office small talk for the next few minutes but then James decided it was time for bed and the others took their lead and decided to follow. James gripped Simone's ass and looked straight at her "Simone, you are a complete slut, take off your dress, let everyone see all of the evidence, and then you can come with me"

She looked at him with a total defiance in her eyes and without breaking their gaze unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She stood, naked except for her shoes and the others of the group stepped back to admire her tits, ass and cunt. She felt two hands pull her ass cheeks apart and as her dark hole gaped another drop of cum escaped and ran down towards her sopping cunt, causing the men some coarse comments and laughter.

James turned and left and she followed with her dress over her arm, but also knowing the effect the movement of her body was having on the men watching her and following. Knowing as well that they had all already used her tonight and would probably do so again before the night was finally over.

James accompanied her to her room but had said nothing since they left. As she closed the door she turned "James..."

"Not a word. Just on your hands and knees and pull your ass cheeks apart."

She knew what was coming and followed his order. He fucked her ass hard and long using the remains of the other men's cum for lubrication until he eventually slammed deep into her, forcing her head into the floor and shot his own cum deep in her bowels.

"Terry was right, even after having been fucked up your ass earlier you are still damned tight."

He stood and let himself out without a word.

There was a tap on the door shortly after and then another and then another. All of the men who had watched her leave the bar naked came up to her room during the remainder of the night and used her, especially her ass and second favourite seemed to be her mouth. She so loved fucking these men but spent a good part of the next day with a 'Do Not Disturb' notice on the door and recovering from her exhausting evening and night.

--ooOoo--

She arrived at the office on Monday at her usual time of 10:00, this had always been her time to arrive, there was, after all little point in arriving earlier since, aside from being the Office Slut and 'entertaining' clients as the need arose, her duties were few. This morning however, she had barely walked through the door when Rachel, who had obviously been waiting for her, told her she was wanted in the Managing Director's Office -- James's office.

It was not really a surprise and, expecting to be fired, Simone took little notice of the man sitting outside James' office as Rachel ushered her into the office and closed the door behind her. James was sitting at his desk, Simone stood and was not asked to sit.

"I asked you to marry me once Simone, but then I didn't really know what you did for a living, or that you would probably do the same sort of thing even if it wasn't your job."

Simone looked straight at him unashamed, "Yes, that is true. I enjoyed Saturday and I have enjoyed doing what I do here. I love it."

"Simone I love you, I always have, and after Saturday I love you more. I love the fact that you are a slut, it is everything I ever wanted. Will you marry me?"

She was shocked, happy, surprised, everything all at once. She looked him straight in the face, "Yes, oh most definitely yes." Her face beamed.

"I want you to keep your job and position here Simone, the thought of the staff fucking you works for me." He beamed a smile back at her and the happiness in her eyes answered him. "I also intend that you be tattooed if you are agreeable?"

"Anything James. Just anything you want."

James used the old fashioned intercom to call Rachel into the office and asked her to bring the man waiting outside in with her.

"Mr Gladman you are one of the City's, indeed the Country's, most talented tattooists I am told?" The man nodded his assent as James continued. "I would like you to take this woman with you now and bring her back this afternoon. You are to tattoo the word 'SLUT' here, just above her cunt." He motioned for Simone to raise her skirt, knowing she would be wearing no underwear "...here." He added a small mark with a felt tip pen, "In letters about an inch high. And then here..." he indicated for Simone to turn to show her ass "...add 'SLUT' Property of... and then add the Company Logo." He handed the tattooist a copy of the logo. "All letters are to be bold but suitably decorated but please use mainly the blue-black ink. The slut will herself give you any guidance that you need and my PA here will settle your bill and arrange transportation each way. Oh and if tattooing her turns you on, you can fuck her any way that you wish. Thankyou Mr Gladman."

The man looked at the woman standing submissively and gasped in surprise at both the commission and the offer. One he certainly intended to take up.

Simone turned to James and wrapped her arms around him, "Thankyou," was all she said.

Rachel indicated to Gladman and Simone that the meeting was over but before they reached the door James, barely lifting his head from the work on his desk added, "And Rachel, I will consider whether we should have the woman ringed in her nipples and clit, although there is something in the idea that appeals."

The man looked at the woman standing submissively and gasped in surprise at both the commission and the offer. One he certainly intended to take up.

Simone turned to James and wrapped her arms around him, "Thankyou," was all she said.

Rachel indicated to Gladman and Simone that the meeting was over but before they reached the door James, barely lifting his head from the work on his desk added, "And Rachel, I will consider whether we should have the woman ringed in her nipples and clit, although there is something in the idea that appeals."

--oOo--

Simone received nipple rings and a ring in her clitoris hood as a wedding present from the Board, as it was part of their wedding present to her they, of course, arranged to have it done while they watched. During the wedding reception James arranged for Simone to be fucked by eleven different men, none of whom she knew, while he watched and joined in as he chose, usually after someone had shot their cum deep into her.

After the wedding he told her she was to stop using any method of birth control and she continued to be used by the executives, except that now she was never allowed to fuck less than four men at one time and by the time she was pregnant, eight months later, she had no idea who the father was. She continued as the Company Slut up to when she was seven months pregnant, and even then took only a four-month break. When she returned she was busier than ever for weeks, as though everyone had saved their cum for her. The same routine held true of the second pregnancy and child, but after that she returned for only one special event, which lasted for seven hours and included a large number of the men in the building who had never enjoyed her 'charms' before. James watched and filmed every minute and had hired no less than three professional film crews. After that day Simone retired as the Office Slut, she was now thirty-seven, but was instrumental in finding and interviewing her own replacement. Although she may no longer have been the Company Slut she continued to be loaned out to clients to ease along some deals and to used in more discreet gangbangs for both her and James' pleasure. Even at other times she rarely refused access to her body to any man that desired it and had the courage to ask, she and James always agreed that if a man hadn't the courage to make a pass then he didn't deserve the rewards.

The Company continued its growth and success and secured contracts, which its competitors could never find out why they had lost.

They say that behind every Great Man is a Great Woman and behind James was Simone, the perfect slut wife.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

why would he marry her lmao

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot!!

RuthMRuthM2 months ago

Great story would love to apply for a position in that company. Though I have had sex with a few of my husband clients to seal deals even a week away with 4 of them to seal a deal while my husband stayed home to look after our children

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amateur Night at the Strip Club Dancing at a strip club brings more than tips for horny wife.in Loving Wives
Kates New Job Continued from the job interview.in Group Sex
Teacher to Escort A teacher accidentally becomes an escort.in Group Sex
The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom Conservative wife and mother evolves into a hot wife and mom.in Group Sex
Bullies Gangbang My Girlfriend Cuckold boyfriend forced to watch gangbang at party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories