Simulation Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One far more rewarding and satisfying." The soft murmur breathed softly across her sensitive neck causing goose-bumps to break across her delicate skin.

His face came close and Chelsea found herself breathing harder in excitement, the heat from the other person seemed so warm against her coolness. Their noses rubbed tenderly. She shivered at the light touch, his hands caressing her shoulders sending tiny jolts of electricity through her being which only increased the raging inferno inside her pussy.

"Wait! No! I'm with Jared, I can't be cheating on him like this." Chelsea pushed him away as a moment of clarity washed over her. She was never one for casual sex. Sure she loved to tease and flirt but this? This wasn't right. Chelsea shook her head free of whatever lust had overcome her and adjusted her clothes. "Just put on the simulation."

"Oh but Chelsea," He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her against him, earning a yelp of surprise as her face was painted scarlet, "I feel this way...will be much more exciting." He whispered into her ear, nipping at her earlobe for added effect.

A gasp escaped her lips but she regained control of herself just in time. "Stop, you know that won't happen."

"It's what your body wants. It's not cheating, if your body needs it." He stroked her sides up and down making her squirm at the stimulation. The only thing that remained between his hand and her skin was a thin layer of satin. The material itself was so fragile. It wouldn't take much force to rip through it.

"Fuck off Tony." She grabbed his wrist and moved away from him, now regretting the choice she had made earlier. Chelsea crossed her arms over her chest, hiding her boobs and protecting herself. She could tell it had the effect that she wanted as he dropped his arm. "Just put me in the simulation." She snapped. She didn't enjoy being reminded of the insatiable thirst her lower half craved, and the way it demanded to be quenched. Her juices had practically soaked through her underwear as she moved away from his presence, but it didn't stop the heat and need from blazing inside, burning away at everything it found fuel for, threatening to destroy her mind and leave an empty husk behind.

He laughed. "Fine, fine. I'll grab the helmet." Tony walked past her, picked up her helmet, and sat her on the bed.

"Thank you," She said as she latched the VR helmet on, greeted by the initial white screen.

"Welcome Back. We are glad to have you back. We will move along quickly, but as usual, we need you to answer some questions. Do you want your boyfriend to show up in the simulation? True or False?"

As soon as the questions popped up her face became twisted and distraught.

"No, no." She replied hesitantly. How had things become like this? Did she really want this to continue? Maybe she should stop this and make Jared pay more attention to her. Why was she even entertaining the notion that she would need to get any more dick in the simulation to feel better? The thought alone made her shiver and caused her pussy to clench tighter, a new wave of wetness moistening her nether lips and bringing fresh new discomfort as the liquid began to dribble.

"We need you to answer the question. Do you want your boyfriend to show up in the simulation? True or False?" Once the final text had formed across her vision it faded into nothing and the voice rang through her head, but that only managed to aggravate her further, adding more fire onto the smoldering pile of trash burning within, devouring her thoughts and sense of self.

She hissed, gritting her teeth so hard it felt like they were going to break, but her will won out and she forced her response. "No," The word flowed across her mind as she answered truthfully, she knew doing it with Jared would not satisfy her needs.

"Do you want Tony in your simulation?" The artificial voice continued.

Chelsea held back the moan and desire building inside. This shouldn't turn her on as much as it was right now. How much of a dirty slut was she becoming to not only be considering cheating in the simulation but to feel such blissful, unrestrained arousal from the very idea itself, like she was giving her mind and body over willingly to the desires that drove her crazy with lust. "True," It was just a simple one worded response but that single word opened a whole other world of possibilities for her.

"Starting Simulation"

She found herself in a movie theater, sat in the back row, with Tony sitting beside her.

Tony gently kissed her shoulder, rubbing the silky smooth skin lightly before moving lower onto her neck. Her hands immediately clasped over his larger, more powerful ones, as she groaned happily, her lips falling open to exhale heavily and slowly as she squeezed her thighs shut. Her breaths stuttered slightly when he licked over a sensitive patch of flesh before nipping at her flesh.

The theatre's lights flickered low for the start of the film, signifying everyone must be seated. As if waiting for this cue, Tony placed his lips close to the shell of her ear, breathing over it gently causing her to squirm. "Time for us to get to business Chelsea, remove your panties." It wasn't a question or even a request. It was a demand, his deep masculine voice lowered to an enticing whisper.

Her face burned red with embarrassment at the thought of what he might be suggesting. How lewd and indecent and perverse and raw that would be.

They were surrounded by hundreds of other people who might notice their actions. The idea brought a flood of anxiety as it only caused her body to heat up faster and become moist with arousal. Before she realized, her hands were already in action, pulling down her soaked through knickers and stripping them down her slender pale legs before discarding them onto the cinema floor.

The first two rows of the seating where full but it looked like most of them were regulars judging by how quiet the background noise was compared to previous sessions she had endured. However, this made her situation no less precarious.

She turned her attention back on him, studying how his clothing had changed, now without pants allowing his dick to stand at attention stealing her gaze. That wonderful cock was straining from between his thighs, glistening at the top of it with a fat bead of precum, begging her for attention, but as she looked further she realized that Tony wasn't even remotely embarrassed about having his pants off, completely naked from the waist down, looking as calm and in control as if this wasn't the least bit awkward or embarrassing to him at all, and even with everyone sitting around watching them he was ready for more!

"Well? You know what comes next."

Chelsea's eyelids hung heavily, almost fluttering shut from the tidal wave of pleasure washing over every inch of her petite body, goosebumps rising on her milky skin as it burned hotter than ever. She trembled with anticipation, needing to feel his pulsing shaft split her open, to pound mercilessly until it fills her full once more. But she felt resistance and a different urge take hold of her. "Condom," She knew she needed to take the usual precautions despite being in a simulation, she couldn't believe the last time she let him do her raw, that is not acceptable.

Tony didn't argue as he grabbed one out of thin air and tore it open, rolling it swiftly down onto the tip of his shaft until it encompassed most of the rigid length which appeared even thicker due to its size, stretching out around it so that it fit snugly in place and helped lubricate it even further than it already was.

Pleased and eager, she stood up from her seat and positioned herself over his lap facing away so he could watch over her backside. She had to suppress another moan of satisfaction at how close it was. Lifting her skirt over her heart shaped butt, showing it off for him she reached down, gripped firmly around his meaty rod and steadied herself, lowering the tip right to the edge of her nether lips and brushing it along them slowly until it lined up exactly.

Without warning, she sunk down, taking him fully into her. Their collective moans filled the cinema to be silenced by the opening credits. One moment sooner and the couple would have been exposed for their actions. Chelsea gasped in surprise. She had no idea how much deeper this angle would go. There was just so much more depth this way! As soon as it sank inside her insides began convulsing. They welcomed him happily as her inner walls became slick with more lubricant, providing an easier entrance each time he pulled out to thrust into her dripping cunt again. "It's in so deep."

Tony's strong hands grasped her slim waist. His powerful thighs provided leverage for him to plow into her tight little pussy while he guided her movements, helping set a faster rhythm than she could have managed alone. Their hips banged against one another sending ripples of pleasure and lust along their bodies. She looked at him again in wonder as he hammered her hard enough to cause her boobs to shake visibly beneath the silk tank top that did nothing to hide the rosy pink nubs protruding stiffly outwards through her thin bra cups.

"Oh, it's...oh yeah..mmmm!" She kept gasping and whining breathlessly between thrusts, unable to articulate the sensation properly. His hand moved lower and found it's way to her clit, rubbing it in slow circles as he continued pumping.

Suddenly, as if taken over by her lust driven madness, Chelsea's hips moved wildly on their own. They bucked up and down, bouncing his dick deep inside her body as the massive piston slid all the way through before slamming back home over and over. Each collision sent her forward. Her body quivered and vibrated intensely, getting stronger until she couldn't maintain her position anymore.

Her whole weight rested on his broad shoulders as she threw her arms around his neck, pressing herself close against him, trying desperately to catch up on some oxygen. "Yes!" She panted out loud, closing her eyes. "That's it baby. Mmmm...mmm...mmm..."

His rhythm changed suddenly from steady strokes to fast, powerful thrusts that forced all remaining air out of her lungs and stole whatever sanity remained in her brain. It became a frantic frenzy, his hand frantically rubbing at her pussy, pushing her towards the edge at incredible speeds. The pair was being noticed by onlookers, as they grew louder with each passing second. Her gasps of delight mingled with his grunts of exertion, the sound echoing off the empty space of the giant hall. The light thumps coming from where they joined together creating a distinct 'pop-pop' noise which gave off hints of lewd, wet noises as well as slapping against her firm butt cheeks.

Their eyes met once more. His eyes were full of passion and love, while hers burned with wild desperation, begging for release.

"Don't worry, you'll climax soon enough," Tony whispered reassuringly into her ear, knowing that it wasn't going to take much longer for her to burst from the intense fucking that she was receiving. "I'm right there with you, you know."

Chelsea moaned louder. Her mouth formed into an O shape as she struggled to breathe under the force that bore down upon her. The pressure built higher, coiling up tighter and tighter within the pit of her stomach. Her toes curled, her fingers dug into Tony's neck for support and her legs clamped together as tightly as she could, wanting nothing more than to push them to new heights and experience the mind shattering euphoria together with him.

Finally she felt her orgasm beginning to crash through her body, overloading every single sense she possessed until they were completely overloaded. "Ahhh fuck! Yesss!! Fuckk! I'm cumming!" Her voice trembled as waves of pleasure slammed into her entire being. Then they combined, fusing together, into one immense explosion which swept her away, blanking her brain and driving away every other thought besides how great everything was. It didn't matter if the world watched, she didn't regret a moment of this.

"Simulation completed. Is having sex with Tony cheating on your boyfriend?"

The question threw her completely off guard and she stood up abruptly, ripping off her headset. "Huh?! What kind of bullshit question is that!?" Chelsea shouted in frustration, furious about how the simulation kept asking pointless questions after sex. She hadn't even had enough time to fully recover from that amazing experience.

Chelsea gritted her teeth, fighting to regain her composure as the intense physical sensations threatened to overwhelm her mind again. Her breathing slowed down, slowing until she no longer felt dizzy and sickened by what she had just done. Her rationality kicked in quickly, giving her a moment of respite. She felt horrible, she had just cheated.

"True." She admitted. But even now after experiencing his warmth inside her, feeling those thick and rock hard muscles wrapped around her and enjoying every second of it. Chelsea just couldn't bring herself to regret this. He fucked her so much better then Jared, it wasn't fair!

The artificial voice rang in her head, "Did you enjoy having sex with Tony? True or False?"

Angry at this point, Chelsea yelled back to the simulation program. "Of course I enjoyed it you fucking assholes."

"Simulation completed. Time taken 24 minutes. Congratulations, you have cleared this test and are awarded 1 experience point. 1 more experience point needed for level up." The screen went black and the program closed down.

"So, you feeling better now?" Tony teased as she removed her VR glasses.

"Very," She purred, reaching behind her back to undo her top, "But don't think I'll stop teasing you now. In fact I think I deserve a nice hard fuck now," Her tone was almost dangerous. A glint in her emerald irises daring Tony to try and refuse her, daring him to deny the burning need in her loins.

"Oh but I thought that would be cheating on your boyfriend?" He pressed his body up to hers, "Are you that much of a naughty little girl now?" His hands came around to rest on her slim waist, rubbing slowly and massaging the soft, delicate flesh that had become flushed pink.

"He doesn't need to know. It will be our secret." She hooked one slender leg around his, dragging him closer, and ground her groin against his to signal what she craved, "His main course is not enough for me anymore."

Tony chuckled. He lifted the shirt up over her head and revealed her pert breasts to the air, round and heavy with arousal, the light pink nipples standing erect, pointing up at the ceiling as she stared him directly in the eye, unwavering and intense with desire. He cupped one of her breasts with both hands, playing with it gently before letting go. The motion sent her body lurching forward and causing them to lock lips again, tongues slipping between their mouths as he sucked at her tongue, drawing it further into his mouth where he nipped at her with his teeth, biting down on it slightly and drawing a cry of pleasure from her lips as she ran her hands through his hair, clinging tightly onto him with her legs wrapped around his thighs so that he couldn't escape. She began rocking against him slowly, grinding her crotch up and down against his erection, already slickened with her juices which were still seeping out, making his cock slippery and hot as he continued his assault upon her lips.

After a minute she broke free, leaving behind a trail of saliva hanging between them, and turned her attention back onto the bulge between them, rubbing and stroking it tenderly as she looked up into his eyes once more, staring directly at him and hoping to see any hint of uncertainty or apprehension on his part. His expression remained steady, never betraying any hint of emotion save for confidence. Even when Chelsea started squeezing the shaft tightly in her tiny hand he didn't falter or seem intimidated by it. He simply gazed back with lust written across his features, watching her touch himself hungrily without wavering in his composure even once, despite how hard he got.

"Go on, taste it." Tony ordered softly, giving his dick one last caress and kissing the side of her lips, "You wanted me earlier so bad you're still soaked from it," The sensation of his hot breath brushing past the skin of her earlobe and neck made her shudder uncontrollably, trembling visibly.

Without a word Chelsea bent down on her knees, burying her face in his crotch, wrapping her arms around him and locking onto the member with her mouth, running it up and down it's length slowly, tasting the precum from before mixed with her own juices. Chelsea was moaning quietly around his length, sending shivers down his spine as he leaned further inwards. She pressed her lips firmly together, opening and closing them rapidly until she heard a sound like an animal grunting or growling as it's getting ready to eat prey, followed by a loud groan escaping his lips which was muffled only slightly due to her mouth being wrapped tightly around it.

With the sound reverberating inside of her mouth, she focused her attention solely onto his cock now, bringing her tongue into play as she swirled it around the head, making small circles around it as it became harder and hotter, making her ache for more of that thick heat. She wanted more. She needed all of him inside her.

Her tongue slowly massaged down until it was buried halfway into his balls, licking over and sucking on each one individually, trying desperately to give his cum the best taste she'd ever known. She sucked on them almost greedily before moving on and exploring the base of the shaft, and then finally began to slide her mouth upward towards the head, licking, sucking and nibbling at the same time. The sensation caused Tony's hips to buck involuntarily as he tossed back his head. She grinned proudly to herself as she felt it pulse violently and twitch slightly inside her throat. She swallowed another gulp down greedily as it spurted onto her tongue. She moved further upwards to the head again until she reached it's tip, stopping to swirl her tongue around his cock head, swirling around the bulbous tip.

Chelsea loved every second of the sensation as it filled her with an intense buzz, sending sparks along every nerve in her body which tingled wonderfully all over as she licked along each ridge. "Mmmm."

Once it was coated fully in her saliva, she pulled her head backwards so that the tip slipped out from between her lips with an audible 'plop'. The sound made her shudder again. The anticipation was building, causing her cunt to clench tightly around nothing as her orgasm drew nearer, threatening to break through her carefully maintained wall of resolve.

Just as he was about to spill over the edge, Tony grabbed the back of her head and thrust his length deep into her mouth. Her eyes snapped open and looked directly into his dark gaze as his entire cock hit the back of her throat before being pulled back. Then she pushed herself down again until her nose touched his skin.

"God, so good. You love this don't you? Being my toy."

Chelsea shuddered at his words. If she wasn't occupied by the throbbing dick shoved deep in her mouth and being squeezed between her cheeks she would have moaned out loud from the intensity. As it was her entire face burned red with embarrassment as it scorched along her insides. She could hardly move an inch because of his firm grip holding her steady against the floor, trapped beneath his weight, utterly vulnerable, at his mercy. The thought had her whimpering, aroused beyond measure.

"Just relax," He murmured soothingly in between each thrust, pushing hard into her throat, forcing the head down into her esophagus, "Keep sucking like that and you'll make me cum real fast."

Tony felt her swallow around his girth and heard her gag slightly as he thrusted further down her gullet. She groaned loudly, vibrating the flesh enveloping his prick and making him gasp sharply, clutching onto her tighter. Chelsea shivered once more. His seed erupted inside of her, coating her inner walls with his milky white essence, flowing straight down her throat and into her waiting belly. Some leaked out onto her tongue but most stayed locked away inside her stomach until he let go, releasing his hold on her skull so that she fell to the ground and breathed heavily, trying desperately to gather her thoughts.