Simulation Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony stepped away without another word as the video faded. The sensations that coursed through Chelsea as she witnessed that enormous cock plundering her mouth were enough to push her into full blown arousal, and yet she remained tied down by a single piece of fabric around her waist that she wasn't allowed to remove.

"I've changed the scenario..."

Simulation started

This time, Chelsea found herself alone on the beach, dressed in a bikini as she dug her fingers into the sand, toying with it and letting the rough grains tickle the palm of her hand. The heat of the sun beat down on the smooth expanse of her back, warming the creamy skin there to a nice glow while the occasional cool ocean breeze would come in to counteract its effects, sending a pleasant shudder up and down her spine while goosebumps littered her entire body for a brief few seconds. Her vision blurred as she focused in and saw people splashing in the ocean but none of them resembled anyone she knew. 'Where am I?'

"Surfers Anonymous meeting is over, head back to the hotel!" Came an unfamiliar voice from the distance. 'Seriously, this isn't one of my friends, where am I and why do I feel so strange?' As she surveyed the scene in front of her, Chelsea noticed an extreme spike of sexual energy brewing in her crotch. She fought it off, but couldn't deny its existence. That's when Chelsea began hearing a whispering voice in her ear, telling her how it wanted her to get naked and fuck right there, the desire increasing every time. A hand came out of nowhere and squeezed her breast tightly.

Chelsea tried pushing away the source of her discomfort. The hand appeared again; grabbing the other boob harder than before and staying there longer.

"No need to resist." Tony announced. "Just follow your instincts."

"What's happening?" She shouted out loudly as an orgasm overcame her body making her yell while her body spasmed and her limbs stiffened with every burst. It felt intense yet she remained stuck in the restraints as the virtual world kept up with the simulation.

She lay there with ragged breath until she felt the hand begin to trace small circles along the bare skin of her stomach, then slide up into her cleavage to push up the tiny pieces of fabric that rested right above it. She shivered involuntarily as another wave hit her, a low moan escaping through gritted teeth while Tony laughed maniacally from beside her. Then fade to silence as she violently ripped off her swimsuit.

"Such an eager girl," She heard Jared say from behind her as his arm wrapped around her waist. "Let's not wait then." He commented as she felt his dick press against her ass.

It didn't feel the same, didn't feel right. She hated to admit it, but he didn't make her feel the same way Tony felt. It felt empty, cold.

As he bent her over a rock, and shoved himself inside, she didn't feel the need to moan. Jared was just not enough for her. The sexual desire to be with him absent. She told herself this was because the simulation forced her to be like this, but it didn't stop her from dwelling on the fact of the matter.

"No."

Chelsea suddenly became self-conscious as Jared rutted her pussy on the beach in the daylight in public, his balls smacking her clit loudly, and drawing attention from the strangers nearby. Her face turned scarlet, embarrassed.

Then quickly Jared ejaculated into her wet pussy hole.

"That's it?" She complained at his poor performance.

Tony, ever watching the monitor, grinned. "So unfulfilling huh? So...why don't we try out something different. See what that big brain of yours really likes..."

Jared limp figured was replaced with Tony. As he stood up and flipped her over on the rock to face him. Chelsea realized his penis had transformed to match Tony's.

'Holy shit!'

He smiled at her shocked reaction, "Figured it would be better this way, and hey I just have to listen to you subconscious anyways." He ran a finger across her thigh making her squirm under his touch.

"Different? What do you mean?!"

She felt it between her thighs, the sudden thickness pushing deeper and deeper till its fat cock tip broke in through her cervix.

'So big.' She interally commented. She could already feel the difference as warmth radiated through her entire body. The missing desire with Jared was ever present with Tony.

Tony placed both palms on her hips, lifted his whole body on top, and leaned her head back and continued to kiss her aggressively as he began thrusting forward.

"So fucking wet," Tony muttered, sliding inside with ease. Her tight pussy wrapping around his erection perfectly, molding itself to his thick rod like a glove. Tony groaned in satisfaction as he pushed in with greater force each time, using her body to find release. His body rubbed along her clit when his balls pressed flat against her vagina at the hilt.

"Do you like that?" He panted heavily, breaking their kiss for the moment.

Her head bobbed up and down as she squirmed beneath him. The weight of his body was crushing her stomach, though not enough to prevent her from breathing normally, and even less to stop pleasure surging through her system with every deep thrust into the slick velvet channel he had so expertly crafted with his impressive girth. "Yes Tony. Yes!" She screamed out loudly as the pressure built up so quickly. Her body needed this.

Then the screen went to white as the simulation ended leaving her unsatisfied.

"Welcome back. Did you enjoy yourself? True or False?"

Chelsea panted heavily with her legs quivering, having been on the edge for the last hour. 'I need more. Give me more. That's what the simulation does. It gets rid of all these stupid fears and worries. Gives me what my body needs." She was growing tired and wanted a few seconds to relax. But something happened instead; a searing ache deep within her womb, almost like pain but without any hurt or discomfort, was sending rippling jolts of sensation outwards with every heartbeat until all of her nerves vibrated with a tingling delight. The sheer intensity made it impossible to even think coherently. Her hands twitched uncontrollably and her chest rose up with each deep gasp for air. Even her skin burned hot to the touch, yet it wasn't from fever, rather the burning fire radiating outward throughout every part of her flesh, overwhelming every sense and leaving her completely helpless.

"Please answer the question. Did you enjoy yourself? True or False?" The system repeated demanding a valid reply.

'Damn machine...YES!' She mentally responded back. 'That's your fucking answer! I needed more! I want to continue now!' Chelsea screamed, not caring anymore about propriety as the session had become the single most erotic experience of her life. Nothing compared, the excitement of seeing and doing those things was too overwhelming for her senses to contain. If her pussy wasn't begging for more stimulation at the moment she would've taken off and run out the door, but nope...that was a moot point now with how fucking horny she felt.

"Simulation completed, welcome back. Time taken 2 hour and 31 minutes. Congratulations, you have cleared this test and are awarded 1 experience point. 2 more experience points needed for level up." The device announced as the wires extracted themselves from Chelsea's body.

Stood in front of her was Tony as he put the helmet on a side desk.

"So, did you have fun?" He asked eagerly.

Chelsea was furious as the growing hunger inside refused to be satisfied and kept clawing its way through her veins, spreading like wildfire throughout her entire being.

She had to leave, she could stay here like this. If she did, she knew she would give in to the lust and jump Tony. Forget waiting. Fuck what her conscience dictated. The moment his eyes met hers was the moment she understood what the simulation did. It melted down every barrier that she placed in her mind to keep certain thoughts and desires at bay.

It was real. She felt Tony's penis entering her over and over, filling her to the brim and flooding her body with indescribable bliss.

"I've got to go." She said hastily not wanting the delusions to become reality. She could smell the cum dripping off his penis, she craved to taste its sticky seed in her mouth, coating her tongue, splashing inside her, running down her throat, soaking into her very essence and possessing her utterly. She wanted to suck on his large dick like the slut the simulation made her feel as she watched the virtual Tony thrust himself down her throat and make her gag for air while he smacked her butt over and over making it swell red.

She shook her head clear and ran outside the building with a hard pounding heart and a sweat soaked dress. 'Think about something else.' But the burning in her cunt dominated the thoughts in her mind. Her labia were slick with her own secretions, sticky and warm, almost like molasses, and every time her thighs moved her outer folds caught slightly at the edge of her panties before sliding past them in the most tantalizing manner causing the burning heat inside to increase exponentially.

She didn't even bother to call Jared as she violently knocked at his door.

"Come on hurry." Her hand slapped on the surface of his apartment wall. She couldn't stand still even if she tried. Her breaths were shallow and fast, chest rising and falling like bellows to try and cool down the inferno blazing inside, burning her alive with need, only serving to inflame her further by pushing up the heavyweight of her bosom to bounce freely in rhythm.

Jared finally answered after what felt like an eternity to Chelsea, she jumped on him instantly, tackling him and leading his hand under her skirt where it hungrily tore off her underwear. "Just fuck me already! Now Jared, right here, please." She pleaded desperately, a certain pain lacing her words, pleading that Jared didn't mess around with her anymore but that his cock simply slammed up into her weeping pussy over and over.

"Woah woah Chelsea whats gotten into you?" Jared managed to blabber out in shock. "Didn't we plan a romantic night?" He questioned her behaviour, knowing this wasn't how Chelsea usually behaved.

"Ugh fine just move then!" She begged.

Jared smiled at her urgency. Lifting up her long purple dress, he admired the gorgeous curviness of her full round ass which seemed bigger than usual. Maybe he was imagining it. 'Though what could've made her this crazy?' He wondered internally.

"Jared don't just stare damn it!" She spoke up angrily.

"Alright alright." His hand grasped a generous handful of one ass cheek. God he loved them so much and not being able to resist the temptation he lifted his free palm and began slapping her cheeks repeatedly.

Chelsea screamed louder, "I don't need foreplay idiot!" She looked behind at him irritated. Impatient she pushed him onto the bed, straddled the man beneath her, gripped his boxers and ripped them away, her hand grabbing onto the warm rigid shape below. A few quick strokes was all it took to expose his flesh which he so willingly let happen. "Yes yes yes." She cheered excitedly and wrapped her slender fingers around his length, beginning to jack his meat rapidly as if she hadn't been able to orgasm for years.

Jared watched her red face with astonishment. "Babe? Are you okay?" She had been eager for sex lately but never to this extreme.

"I'll feel better once I have your dick inside me." She explained as she pulled a condom from her back pocket. Unworried by her boyfriend's questioning gaze.

"That's the least sexy thing you've said to me," Jared frowned slightly. He appreciated her preparedness but it sorta killed the moment. "Really what's the rush? Slow down, just kiss me first." Jared sat up and tried to grab Chelsea for a sweet smooch as he so often did, but the fiery haired girl had other plans. Chelsea put her index finger to Jared's lips and pressed gently till he slowly fell onto his back once again with his firm manhood poking the air and flailing around uselessly, his balls filled with potent spunk ready to fill up whatever receptacle they could find. Her warm juicy tightness.

The sight of his dick and the knowledge that she could now relieve that all consuming fire inside finally released her from this torture caused a little shiver to run through her body. It left her feeling cold yet tingly at the same time, making her nipples harden against her thin bra. "You're right. You're right. I'm sorry. I don't know what has come over me." She admitted fighting the urge to impale herself on his cover log. "Let me make it up to you."

Jared smiled as the old loving Chelsea was back, the same woman he fell in love with. Chelsea's hands explored up and down his muscular abs and chest, admiring every crevasse, her hips bouncing in delight and stimulating his cock under her skirt. Feeling her panties becoming more drenched she slid downwards until her knees touched floor, her face coming into direct contact with the standing behemoth which demanded to be tasted, her entire body hummed happily as Chelsea licked along its girth, unable to get enough of its delicious salty essence.

Without wasting a second she grabbed both globes of Jared's balls and placed her lips on the wide tip and slowly descended her warm hot mouth inch by inch.

She rolled the pink skin around his bulbous head, coating her palate with the clear slickness, swirling her tongue about in every direction possible and dragging it across the veiny underside.

Her lower hand released the hold, dragging her nails lightly upwards through the length of his cock and onto his strong thighs, grasping them firmly to keep him from jerking his body away while her upper hand began kneading his heavy nuts.

Her nose rubbed his short pubic hairs as his phallus slipped further down her mouth with practiced ease. It never failed to impress her how far her throat could take him. And once more she relished the pleasure of deepthroating his meat.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed as his orgasm rushed through him. He came down her gullet with huge blasts of seed and she was loving it so much that it was painful, a pain in her abdomen she knew he was responsible for. With her head bobbing and his body arching with such ferocity, he was forced to place his hands on her head. Fingers raked through the silky soft waves of her flaming curls as they flowed around his loins, her hair draping down across his waist and tickling him pleasantly.

"Now we move to the important part." She said proudly, unable to contain herself from what she actually came over for. She rolled the condom over his dick and straddled his waist, even in her demented state she knew he had to wear a condom. The burning in her loins now a flame that burned ever hotter. Her insides screaming in anticipation as her pelvis rubbed against his hard body. The combination of wetness covering his member made her squeeze her legs harder around Jared and the way her ass was so round and big it covered Jared's entire body making it almost impossible for him to see anything but the thickness of her thick legs and ass.

Chelsea wasted no time guiding his rod inside. No longer bothering with the niceties, it was the fucking that really mattered.

The pulsing heat of Jared's huge meat was far too overwhelming as the flared head breached through and into the slick opening that ached for it, that needed it buried to the hilt and moving fast. The tip popped in and began stretching the wet folds until they surrounded a large amount of it and began stroking. Each movement an exquisite delight of pure joy.

With little effort the shaft soon followed the lead as it was buried in fully. Then she was bouncing up and down at a furious speed and taking all of him each time she slammed downward to meet her awaiting entrance.

"Chels you really shouldn't overdo it," Jared gasped, attempting to grab at Chelsea's bouncing boobs. "What's got you so hyped up tonight?"

"Oh fuck!" She shouted back and started slamming faster and harder into Jared, trying to go deeper still. She could feel her climax building, but never crossing the threshold. As the slippery walls grew tighter the slick walls gripping more of his organ until there was no space left in her body for air anymore because she just had to give it all to him, her insides ached for his dick.

"Just. Let. Me. Enjoy. This!" She finally spoke through gritted teeth.

"Che-" Not wanting to hear him talk anymore, she leaned down and locked his lips with hers. Tongue dominating tongue with frenzied passion, sucking in all the breath between them to share one final moment together in perfect bliss. Jared's breathing became heavy and harsh. He let out small whimpers every so often while their mouths danced, like his entire body needed more oxygen but wouldn't break off.

Despite how it made her feel, she knew it wasn't enough, that this wouldn't fulfill her inside. In fact, it only made her angrier as the unquenchable hunger continued growing. She'd never felt so empty or desperate or even turned on. There was nothing left to fill her hole with but air! Her hips rode wildly in short, rapid bursts, the thick muscles surrounding the large log grinding deep along its length as she fucked his body hard and rough. She didn't care that she was hurting Jared at this point; she just wanted something thicker to drive into, something larger to push apart those pesky boundaries holding her back.

Chelsea's inner walls tightened once more as Jared thrust forward, their bodies connected together perfectly. "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming baby!" He declared loudly, ejaculating inside her welcoming core. It was better than the simulation had felt. Better than she could have imagined, so warm and filling. The condom blocked the warmth from seeping out, but she still felt it splash against her womb which gave her incredible joy, spreading happiness throughout her whole soul and making her toes curl in pleasure. Her whole existence felt complete for a brief moment as his essence bathed within her canal, though it vanished all too quickly, leaving her unsatisfied and frustrated yet again. She still needed to orgasm, doing it this way wasn't enough.

+++

"What are you doing here? You only just went through your simulation three days ago." Tony questioned as he opened his dorm door to find Chelsea stood outside it. After she had gone through the simulation for a third time sex with Jared wasn't enough and the emptiness that she experienced at the lack of fulfilment was agony. The constant throbbing deep within her lower depths felt like being in a burning inferno that wasn't allowed to consume itself any further.

She was barely dressed properly at all as she made a bee line straight to Tony's dorm room.

"Please Tony," Chelsea was almost pleading now. "I need to use the simulation again." She spoke weakly as she barely found the strength to stand in the doorway and not climb him right here. Her fingers gently brushing across his well-muscled stomach. 'God that man has a body.' She thought.

"Are you sure you want the simulation?" He stepped closer to her and ran his hands down her sides. "Because I can think of some other ways to release that pent-up stress." His voice whispered huskily in her ear.

Chelsea closed the distance, her breasts pushed up against his chest, her palms spread apart resting on the defined grooves and chiselled shapes of his masculine physique, her nipples hard like diamonds inside her purple lace bra. "And what sort of release are you offering?" Her ruby painted lips rose into a small pout. She needed to release that tension inside so badly right now and his body looked so delectable. His toned arms were wide and strong and it looked like he worked them daily. 'My god!' Chelsea sighed happily, feeling his muscles through the cotton material of his shirt.