Simulation Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Chelsea, so good to see you. Do you want a kiss?" The AI spoke with a low tone. A smile broke out across its lips.

"Oh please, this isn't really you Jared, so I don't-" Another wave of pain interrupted her as she glared at him. It made the program pick up on her body's responses. The small squelch that came with the first burst of electricity had an immediate effect on Chelsea as she jumped out of her skin as her ass lifted completely off the chair. Her muscles strained under the pressure and her cheeks tensed as she ground her teeth and clenched her hands into fists as a sharp moan tore from her mouth. Her nails dug deep into her palms.

"Maybe you like a guy with a little more force. How about Aster?" Tony said and pushed the keys again to set the new goal and immediately changed the features of her ex-boyfriend. His face distorted into something uglier, his shoulders broadened as if he had grown bulkier and his shirt became stained and baggy with a messy loose collar hanging wide at the front and barely held together at the shoulders, unlike the nicely tucked in look from the previous version. "Aster always says he has trouble finding good tail to stick his dick in, so he usually settles for you because you're easy to convince. Isn't that right Chelsea?" Tony began to taunt her as he searched through the enormous file of questions, all compiled from several weeks' worth of information for the main programmer to study and use.

Chelsea scowled at the fake Aster and winced at his scornful laugh, "Aw poor baby. Don't you feel sorry for yourself? You can't even deny how easy it is to manipulate you." He walked around and stuck a beefy hand under her shirt, cupping her supple breast and squeezing it like a soft sponge.

Another shock in the simulation forced her to agree. Her cheeks flushed red with humiliation as he leaned in close to whisper something filthy and obscene in her ear. Her hands stayed behind her back in the handcuffs. The intensity of it shot right to her core, making her stomach warm, which only worsened her mood as she began to feel helpless, as a fat tear rolled down the side of her face to fall on her tight black jeans. "I... don't want this. Let me out..." Chelsea started to protest as her hair hung lank over her face.

"But you just said you liked having sex. Isn't that why you chose to enter university with your ex-boyfriend Jared?" Aster asked and sent the signals of pain and pleasure to the virtual reality, forcing Chelsea to look up. As Tony pressed his thumb and forefinger together, the light voltage shot right through her making Chelsea gasp aloud.

"This...is...different..." Chelsea gasped, but there was no difference between the pain and arousal she felt outside of the program as the computer recorded every nuance of her responses and Tony began to see where the true chemistry was.

His face fell blankly at her as his face twisted in displeasure, "This is not different at all." Aster leaned over to say in her ear "You have always wanted this kind of relationship. If anything this should be exciting for you since all you do is complain about wanting more attention and better sex."

A large grin pulled on Aster's face as he let out a raspy laugh. "All you wanted from me was rough and dirty sex. Well then tell me to fuck you again? You always beg me, but now...what? All you ever did in the past was cry to me after I finished inside you and pretended you didn't like it." He said sarcastically.

Tears filled her eyes again as he traced the rim of her ear with the tip of his tongue before dragging his teeth along her cheekbone "You want this to stop? Just give me what I want right now and we can call this whole thing a dream." His voice lowered even further until she could barely hear him, yet still forced to listen by the restraints that kept her from looking away. "There's a lot I could do to your body. And trust me, you wouldn't stop enjoying this, even when the tears start rolling down. Because the truth is, Chelsea... you're nothing more than a dirty whore."

The insult went straight to her core as she moaned as a trickle of fluid slipped from her cunt onto the vinyl seat cushion and stuck to the small amount of fat she carried there, soaking through the crotch of her panties. She squeezed her legs shut as Aster pulled away, giving her a few seconds' rest. The pounding in her chest matched that between her legs, even her labia ached, swelling larger.

"That should be enough." Aster froze as her visor went white.

"Welcome back, did you enjoy yourself? True or false?" Tony turned in his seat to observe her with an emotionless gaze, clicking something else on his computer screen. He watched the progress of the program closely, his interest peaking and increasing with every screen refresh that showed another word of progress.

"False. Let me go, I'm done. You won't catch me complaining to anyone now." Chelsea muttered.

"You won't tell anyone about this program? True or False?" The deep robotic voice sounded in Chelsea's ear again.

"How many times?" Chelsea began to shout and was forced to calm down, panting heavily. "Fine, no, I won't tell anyone! Happy? Please just let me go."

Another beep and the program chimed in the clear tones, "Completed. Time taken 1 hour and 38 minutes. Congratulations, you have cleared this test and are awarded 1 experience point. You will level up once you reach 5 experience points. Please do come again." As a reward, the program set off all her senses to produce an orgasm and she squealed out loud and shivered against the leather as Tony closed the program and unshackled her.

"You are a worthless bastard! You can't get a girl on your own so concoct this fantasy world where everything bends to your whims? Well, guess what! I'm reporting you to the dean." She pulled out her phone to call the dean's office.

"Go ahead and try." Tony taunted, knowing it wouldn't work. She had agreed to not tell anyone, and the program wouldn't have let her out if she was lying.

"Hello? Yes, this is Chelsea and I wanted to report-" She paused mid-sentence, unable to finish speaking. "Ugh." She sighed in disgust as the words failed to form at her lips.

"Yes, I'm still here. There is nothing for me to report about, it was just my imagination." She slowly said through gritted teeth, wishing she could bite down on something, preferably her nemesis who was currently reclined in a computer chair laughing like an evil madman.

"This is enough for today. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon for your second session." His words held such an air of finality.

Chelsea fled, slamming the door, determined to never come back again now that he had done her project for her.

+++

Chelsea closed the door to her dorm exhausted after her psych class which she decided to no longer talk about. She pushed off her shoes and left them next to her closet as she hung up her coat on the rack next to the door before turning back around to head over to the fridge and grab a drink.

As she collapsed onto her bed, her mind replayed what had happened in the room the other day with that creepy weirdo of a dude.

"Damn bastard, what did he want? He got it and now he wants me to stay quiet. What the hell does he gain from that?" Her body ached as she stretched out, she could feel the stiffness in her legs and arms as she wiggled her hips in place.

But more importantly, she felt something that seemed out of the ordinary... something off... throbbing between her legs or the heavy ache of her clit.

"Fuck. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." The words she kept muttering while opening her top and tugging off her pants leaving just a bra and panties to show her bare skin that she lightly touched herself, running her finger down over her chest.

"Does it even matter. He wouldn't leave fingerprints on my pussy even if I report him... Wait. No!" Chelsea growled and banged on the side of the bed with her palm as she struggled with the intruding thoughts of letting him slide again. Her hand roamed lower without her notice until she touched the band of the cotton underwear that stuck tightly to her soaked nether lips. "I don't feel right." She whimpered to herself.

Slowly her legs parted and the damp material revealed just a tiny patch of skin but not quite to where her needy sex lay, calling out for attention.

A minute later and Chelsea's arm twitched as she curled her fingers down and over the slight wet patch of her aroused pussy, finally giving in to the temptation. Her eyes screwed shut and her back arched as if she wanted to get off of the sheets altogether. "It feels so good."

And then she flipped her hand up the panties so her digits pushed harder and faster against the swollen folds and stiff clitoris with a certain crazed desire for release.

"Ugh! What the fuck is this?" Chelsea pulled her hand out of the panties to reveal the juice covered fingers, some still sticking between the knuckles as they stretched in resistance.

"It must be from the program yesterday. Is it still effecting me now?" Chelsea closed her eyes for a moment as her breathing slowed slightly to concentrate better. She found it easy to slip back into a deep, relaxed mindset as she pulled down on the flimsy garment to free the cool air to brush her pussy again.

"This is bad. Damn, that little nerd boy, fucking jerk." Chelsea hissed quietly to herself while her head thunked to the wall as it shook in refusal at the thoughts in her head. The noise echoed as she hit her skull one more time in anger, wishing she could erase what she was feeling, or even understand what exactly was making it hard for her to relax. She closed her thighs but instead of pushing the moisture into her folds she spread a wider area with it.

She wasn't satisfied even though she slid her hand across and down until it was in the wet spot. Then, once she knew she had more, Chelsea reached up to touch her bare tits, squeezing one nipple to tweak it so she could imagine someone's lips on her body sucking her tit-flesh into their mouth. "What?" Chelsea shuddered again with her own touch and then pressed harder on her breast before tracing a circle on her erect nipple and tugging again to roll it around her fingertips, imagining someone pulling on her now to send lightning bolts right into her cunt.

The soft sound of sloshing as her thighs rubbed together gave her away as it showed how the precum of her desire began to grow in her mind. Her eyes fluttered with ecstasy as they became heavy and lidded as her other hand continued to wander to her slick core. This was going to end soon if she kept getting lost in her own fantasies.

"But it just feels so nice. I feel hot. I want..."

She lifted her body up to sit higher on the pillows, sighing when her moist ass squelched with every minor movement on the drenched linen, while her index finger rubbed up and down at a steady pace to stimulate the most sensitive part of her labia and clit with slow practiced motions. Then she switched sides of her pussy to find the other side that she wasn't working to begin pumping the two fingers inside and out of her drenched slit.

"No... this...oh god..." Chelsea arched her back up, this time in earnest as the lewd sounds of her fingers masturbating with the fluids of her sex and her sharp little gasps bounced around the room as it mixed with the clear honey and her tongue that occasionally slipped past her lips to hang over and lick her fingers clean of the sticky substance, before going right back to sucking and slurping down the slippery drops of her need.

"My pussy is tingling so badly. Why can't I cum?" She pleaded and mewled out loud, desperate and needy, still rubbing her clit with slow sensuous circles on top of the flushed labia lips now as the juicy slurping noises of the delicate flesh squelched obscenely.

"I need release..." She cried softly with despair that no matter how fast or slow or how much pressure she put to her pussy lips they just kept pulsing back against her touch and soaking up more of her cream to rub around.

"God please let me cum! I feel it all over now, the electric shock of a pulse is running up and down my slit and then back into my ass!" Her whole hand dipped into her gaping sex and she shuddered. Her cheeks flamed from shame and yet she kept her legs wide and apart.

"Please... help. I don't care anymore, just help me get it out. I can't stand it." Chelsea wailed again in disappointment when her needy whining cries for sexual satisfaction went unanswered. She fought with herself as a few minutes went by and her neediness for climax grew even stronger so that she could no longer lay there and just take the sensations of her own digits running along her soft labia and aching clitoris.

"Not enough!" She complained as she got out of bed and pulled a small box of toys from the closet on the floor under the hanging clothes and then tore her body away from the lingering fluids to carry it back over to the middle of the bed. "This should make things better..."

Then she sifted through the various implements to see what would help, and she selected an eight-inch curved pink vibrator that fit perfectly between her fingers and then popped the batteries inside the device before twisting the switch to turn it on. It hummed loudly and her eyes lit up with joy as she envisioned the sweet penetration and electrical charge that her cunt ached for so dearly.

"This will do it!" Chelsea moaned aloud as she lightly touched herself and opened her slit wide so that she could enjoy being entered by the length, easily passing it through the soaked petals. Her lower half jumped at the sudden pleasure and made her quiver more when she pushed the rounded head down further inside and closer to the special place in her tunnel where her g-spot was. She could hear the squelching as her lubrication pushed and was expelled outward and yet not able to escape her tight ring that was barely spread by the tool.

"It feels so thick!" Chelsea panted as she rocked and slid the plastic member inside herself further each time it went down her sheath so her body could accommodate the size.

"Oh God! Right there! Oh fuck, this is better than before." Then suddenly Chelsea froze in mid-thrust and her mind reeled as a dark thought filtered through and turned off some part of the erotic scene like a cold bucket of water being thrown over her head. It made her hands clench in disappointment and then squeeze to shut out all thoughts, but not before her brain conjured an image of her and a guy bending over with her spread-eagled and vulnerable.

'No! That's...that's wrong.' Chelsea didn't feel right as she pushed the dildo deeper inside herself.

"What's going on? How can I be having those thoughts?" Chelsea moaned aloud when she couldn't think clearly and her words grew more mumbled and slurred with arousal. Slowly the vision came again to the front of her mind as she reached deeper inside and struck something soft that only felt better when she rotated the sex toy.

"Ah! Please don't stop now!" A sigh escaped as she focused on her own pleasure again as the sensation was so intense after a few short strokes back and forth, before she abandoned any restraint and plunged back in with a crazed frenzy. She had to concentrate on not losing it as the sudden wave of ecstasy blinded her as her hips moved, smearing more of the moisture on her thighs and ass again.

'More! Harder...! More... deeper, harder, faster!' Her mouth was open in a silent scream while her head dropped back, fighting the urge to just shout out loud that her pussy felt so wet. She hated that it was working she could feel the climax about to burst. She gasped at how easily it had been to slide inside, the tiny fronds on her walls holding on desperately and flexing in order to pull it back in after the swift exit. It made her groan every time she saw herself like this with her legs spread so wide and the rubber cock almost coming out as it scraped along the silky walls until that point she started again from.

"Just there!" She shrieked when the friction sent such a surge through her that she convulsed uncontrollably as she came with her juices pouring out to coat her buttocks and back as the toy was forced down deeper, all the way inside until she could feel it pulse against her womb.

She heaved, trying to get back her breath as the orgasmic waves ran through her pussy and sent her entire body into overdrive.

"Fuck...fuck!" Chelsea exhaled raggedly, sweat and a few stray tears on her cheeks as her breasts bounced, breathing heavily. This was all because of that damn dork, the damn worthless computer nerd made her like this.

The orgasm cleared the burning desire as she felt consume her as her mind returned to a normal state.

'But...' Chelsea had to bite down to stop the thoughts from slipping from her mouth about how she wished there were a man behind her as she licked and then gently bit her lips, sealing the wet dream before it could reach reality.

She would do whatever she could to prevent Tony from having another victory, she would not give him the satisfaction of showing up for a second session with that creep.

+++

"I'm here, so you better finish this stupid program." Chelsea slumped in one of the uncomfortable wooden seats, barely looking at anything beyond Tony and his smug face while she refused to look anywhere else that might distract her from finding a reason to strangle him. The bastard looked way too smug. It had been two weeks nightly suffering as she dealt with her new routine in psychology class with their teacher slowly torturing her both physically and mentally until she couldn't decide what she hated more; the sexual frustration that made her wet all the time or that this damn program was killing her sanity.

"I knew you would come again." Tony commented as he brought the helmet over and placed it on her head.

"Wait!" Chelsea stopped him with a palm in his chest. "Do we have to go through the same bullshit test questions again?" Chelsea stared straight up into Tony's eyes and pouted as he clicked the button to start it up. She glared in return and frowned, as the screen went white once more.

"Welcome back, Miss Chelsea. Thank you for helping us collect data on our user surveys today as we conduct these tests to better serve our clients and their unique mental capabilities. Your test results have shown you are perfectly capable of withstanding an extended period of intense stimulation as well as recovery, perfect for use as a new product design. You should be proud for being such a good girl." The machine congratulated with that chipper automated tone. "Now for today's first question. Did you have sex since our last session? True or False?"

"Damn bastard... Of course not!" Chelsea spoke out as her words echoed, her arms wrapped over her chest to hug herself to stave off the imaginary coldness and to comfort her suddenly racing heartbeat.

"Did you enjoy yourself since our last session?" It continued with the same eerie enthusiasm.

"Again, true."

"Did you perform masturbation since our last session?"

"FALSE!" Chelsea shouted back, wishing that voice would stop sounding so stupid.

"Did you masturbate since our last session?" Repeated the machine knowing she was lying.

"NO! Dammit." Chelsea squirmed in her seat as it forced her to relive the memory of her pussy and how hot and needy she had been those two weeks with the nonstop sexual urges and cravings that were just building up and eating away at her willpower.

"Yes I did!" She groaned as her pussy began to throb with desire to touch herself again now, already reacting to the fantasy that came up in the helmet to remind her of just how many times she had to clean off her toys. Her face darkened in embarrassment. She really liked that electric jolt that began as a tingle which ended with her gasping for air and arching her back in the most intense orgasm ever. And she knew she loved it more because she was playing with her own pussy and not one of the toys.