Simulation Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Initializing Simulation Stage 2"

"Stage Two!? What the fuck!?" Chelsea growled as she attempted to yank the helmet off, only to find it firmly planted on her skull. Her feet slipped on the chair when she tried to gain some sort of leverage or control in order to find out what Tony had planned next. She wouldn't have any of this anymore and took a breath to begin cursing again when everything abruptly went black as if she had blinked. "Wha...what happened!?"

Her world exploded into brilliant light as she sucked in the sudden warmth and humid air. Even her vision cleared up instantly from the darkness so she could clearly see what had been projected into her mind, now revealing a totally new location, she was back at her dorm room, but there were a lot of differences that shocked her. The furniture had changed into something fancier or replaced by the oddest collection of odd looking contraptions she'd never seen. She shuddered at the ones she did recognize, but that still meant she had to figure out the purpose of the others and those ropes laying on the edge of the bed.

And the smells! Those weird musk scents in the room teased her, the perfumes tickling her nose. That and the condom wrappers scattered on the bed were not what she was used to.

"Chelsea, you're back." Someone spoke directly behind her. Chelsea turned slowly and nearly froze on the spot when she saw her own reflection. Instead of her normal body, it looked like she'd spent hours down on her knees as she knelt at the mirror for some kind of act, complete with disheveled blonde hair sticking to her damp skin as a sheen of sweat covered the visible parts of her nude form.

"You're me?" Chelsea's jaw fell when she pointed at the stranger that resembled her.

"Why would I be someone else? This is a dream isn't it?" The woman replied before smiling seductively and licking her lips suggestively. "Why would I need anyone other than myself?" Chelsea recoiled slightly, horrified that even her voice sounded exactly the same. The worst part was watching her face move as if she had done the actions herself, sending the weirdest sense of being the voyeur into her thoughts.

"What happened here?" She questioned as she looked around the room. Chelsea hated that she already felt like she'd cum just from her pussy already feeling all soaked in fluid when the scent of sex was all over.

"Isn't it obvious?" Her copy snickered when she seemed to come to some understanding. Chelsea watched her glance around and spot an envelope on the bedside table and bring it over. "Someone loves me so much that he wanted to send me a gift, I guess he missed me."

"Chelsea you there?" Knocking came from the other side of the door. It was Jared, her boyfriend she would recognize that voice anywhere.

'Well no wonder it feels so humid in here.' She noticed for the first time how warm it was despite that it shouldn't be hot enough to need any heaters. In fact the sheets on the bed were soaked and reeked as if they'd spent hours tangled on a sex-riddled marathon of lust.

"Looks like lover boy wants some action," She heard her own voice laugh as the imposter faded to nothing. "I'll leave it to you." The voice faded away as the door opened. Chelsea flushed brightly at the sudden urge to meet with this guy in front of her, a guy who loved her body and wanted to make love to her every day and night, one of her favorites that made her hot all over.

Jared's chiseled abs looked very nice as his tight muscle shirt strained over them, as did the dark jeans. Chelsea let out a shudder when her eyes went even further south over his groin. 'Fuuuuck... No wait, bad Chelsea... that's not important.' She hated herself, because her mind was still locked on this idea of having sex when she tried to focus on other things.

"I feel like we should finish up what we started." He smirked as he pulled off his shirt. Her mind short circuited as his muscles shifted with that move, she couldn't think properly. "Oh my... this smells familiar doesn't it? Damn, you are soaked babe."

Her brain managed a half functioning thought, 'What the hell are you doing, dude?' Chelsea felt a throb in her panties as she wondered why her body would feel like this to actually respond by moistening her pussy.

Chelsea followed his eyesight to a strange bottle with some unknown label written on it that made her feel fuzzy inside at the words when her mind translated them. Her legs ached and moved against her will and then she realized why that was happening when they automatically widened and the damp liquid sensation registered on her folds and clit.

"This perfume sure turns up the heat for you."

Then she was right in front of the dresser again and the heavy musk smelling aroma filtered through her senses. The excitement running through her body caused a spark and that single electric current through her body that made her fingers twitch.

"Let's not waste any time together." Jared said as he pulled down his pants and grabbed a condom.

'He sure does look hot.' The idea to enjoy his company crept up in the back of her head, only increasing her arousal and making the discomfort so much greater than before. "Wait! But, that's..." She found herself speaking, and before she could finish Jared was naked and she blushed as the familiar sight of his long cock waved side to side in the air, the thick cockhead in her direct view.

Her hands caressed his bare chest when he grabbed her and spun around to toss her towards the bed. 'Oh that's hot... Fuck! NO it's not...' Her face felt hotter than ever at the feeling of how smooth he felt, how firm his abs were and how fucking amazing his large thick dick felt rubbing against her.

'My boyfriend,' she repeated mentally as though that somehow made it less gay to admire his body and crave its touch all over her pussy. 'Please help...' She felt weak inside, fighting the neediness taking hold of her senses and lust as she crawled towards the bed and turned onto her back.

The smell and aura of male virility was coming from his skin and as the aroma penetrated her nose. Jared reached her and used his finger to tug the string on the knot keeping her clothes on.

"Uhh!" Chelsea panted hard when his mouth sealed her lips and cut off all ability to make a noise. His hands then lifted her tank top to free her large tits that bounced and rolled down her sides in full view while her fingers played along the long member pointing straight at her with the glistening tip hovering right in front of her eyes and ready to enter. Then without warning he pushed her panties to the side and smacked his balls on her exposed pussy, forcing her to open her eyes wide with the jolt of unexpected pleasure. "Oooh my go...uhh!"

Then the simulation stopped and went back to white.

"Simulation completed, welcome back. Time taken 1 hour and 12 minutes. Congratulations, you have cleared this test and are awarded 1 experience point. 3 more experience points needed for level up. Did you enjoy yourself?"

She gasped in a huge breath as she tore off the helmet and saw her dripping snatch after cumming all over her panties and thighs, barely registering anything else as her eyes were glazed over with lust while her breath came out in huffs.

"What just..." She groaned. "... the fuck!" Her entire body was burning with desire as if a raging forest fire had raged through her veins that would not relent as the buzzing from her lower half grew increasingly demanding as it pumped fresh blood into the region.

"I've got to go." Chelsea didn't want to be in this place anymore she couldn't control herself in these circumstances and had a gut feeling if she remained here for even a few minutes longer then she might wind up begging to have Tony's cock inside her. Chelsea told herself it was simply that the machine had aroused her too far and she had no choice but to deal with it, to masturbate it off on her own before she could move on.

"I'll be here, see you for your next session. You have shown wonderful results."

+++

Chelsea made it back to her room and pulled out her dildo shoving it inside her. It slid in easily to the base. Her thighs soaked in more juices as her pussy couldn't stop throbbing and the steady lubricating trickle kept her juicy with the need for friction as it dripped from her stretched inner walls.

"Don't need toys like this... uh." The fact she could speak sentences at all showed that she wasn't nearly worked up enough for the relief she craved, but after trying to drag it across her pussy lips without plunging deep a few times the electric sensation from earlier was building quickly into that wonderful flood of energy.

It went in deeper as her eyes fluttered while her hips drove forward of their own accord, searching for that pressure she knew would calm her down and numb all this crazy sensational chaos running amok in her mind. But she could tell it wasn't enough, much like previously she needed to go one step further. She rubbed faster as more creamy lubricant began squishing in an out as her opening got slicker by the second while she imagined another tongue there instead of the silicon dildo. "Dammit, hurry!"

She groaned and whined as she raised the speed and wished it were possible to go so fast that the toy would actually hum when she pulled it out to use its spinning action to please herself.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as she let know of the dildo, it was only leaving her at the edge not letting her finish.

Hesitantly she pulled out her phone and prepared to call Jared. She felt like her body was a furnace about to blow, and if she could use his voice to push her over the edge then the real thing had to be better.

"Hey Jared? You busy?" Chelsea waited, unable to bring up the nerve to outright say she wanted sex.

"I'm free, need something?" He replied.

"Yes." Chelsea admitted, "I need you to come over, and bring condoms."

"Wow really? You never call, should I read into this?"

"Yes, you're girlfriend is horny so come fix that." She answered bluntly.

Jared arrived quickly but when he showed up they got as far as getting through her door when Chelsea pushed him back and climbed up, wrapping her legs around his waist so she could shove her crotch down towards his pelvis and groan when he shoved back and trapped her against the wall. She couldn't restrain herself from grinding into him, already she had felt his stiffness on her inner thighs and all that accomplished was giving her a taste of how horny she was for real cock and not the toys.

She tugged and clawed at his clothes until they both crashed onto her bed in a fit of limbs, and lips, and hands and tongues all over her skin as he roughly forced her clothes away and discarded her clothing along with his own.

He ripped her thin shirt with the power of his grab, and soon enough it lay in pieces on the floor after he tore it off and discarded it to kiss her stomach and cup her boobs, molding them in his hand before yanking off her bra to get closer and latch onto a nipple with his mouth. He loved seeing them bounce back when released, and groaned as he wrapped them between his fingers. "Gorgeous!"

"Hmmmm...ahhh..." Chelsea whimpered and twisted as he used his thumbs to play with her nipples. The air on them made them tingle which only served to excite the taut nubbins even more. His palm grabbed her tit and his fingers dug deeply into the pliant flesh to manipulate them to his every wish as she whimpered louder and grinded her body up at him harder and harder. His thumb then slid up to press gently down on her nipple. "Ohhhhh..." A small moan came out.

Jared leaned in and sucked again, grazing teeth around and tweaking them to heighten her sexual drive even higher.

"Fuck! I stop wasting time and shoved it in!" She begged reaching down and spreading her lips for his cock.

"Gladly." He smirked as he pulled out a rubber and rolled it over his rod. She inhaled slowly as she guided the big manhood over her sensitive labia that swelled up at the contact and brushed her wet skin with a delicate tease and an intoxicating tickle. And then he eased forward slowly, it's gradual approach keeping her alive with the unbearable strain of anticipation as his hips thrust forwards again and his thick pulsating member ground along her slick clit.

Jared grunted as he sank in deeply with another powerful push, and she gasped as it filled up her tight canal, stretching her wider as it descended further than she could remember possible. He pulled out then slammed it home hard, her butt actually smacking against his groin and his pubes rubbing her shaven patch.

"So good." She groaned as he repeated it twice more with another satisfying jiggle of her ass while the squelching sounds filled the room. "There it is!" She moaned into his ears and he began bucking quickly, bouncing on his cock, stroking it inside her and exciting every inch of its shaft as it plundered her wet hole and sent electricity through both their bodies.

"Ah ah uhnnn," She heaved for air in the desperate pleasured cries as her body tried to compensate for the intense stimulation of the sex she felt from this perfect cock fucking her tight hole.

Jared picked up speed and rolled her into a different position that would hit the right spot as they rotated on the bed.

Chelsea's body spasmed and she screamed for mercy when his rod scraped that same sweet spot in her pussy again and made her clamp down hard with the surprise that coursed through her system. It continued driving against her g-spot and her body arched sharply when the pressure built too fast for her to withstand it. And then all at once her legs cramped up tightly and her toes curled as her eyes screwed shut when a stream of juice squirted out and landed on her legs in a strong enough shot to soak his stomach, "Oh my fucking god, holy shit."

That's when he slammed hard and let out his loudest grunt as his own eruption occurred, pumping in thick blasts of hot liquid into the end of the condom until it bulged. Then a large load followed the first, and another one did the same, and then several more smaller ones emptied into the receptacle.

As his cock drained itself of semen and the last couple weak spurts subsided, she panted for breath before finally sighing, "I needed that." And that's when she smiled and settled into the comfort of his body after he tossed the condom away and pulled her into his embrace, the afterglow already setting in. "Good to know I'm not broken." Chelsea remarked to his puzzled look.

She knew this growth in needs was related to the sessions with Tony. But how much further would it go? Would she now need to have sex daily to stay sane? The same way she needed to use her dildo everyday after the previous session?

Those were questions Chelsea chose not to dwell on right now, her worries were put to rest as she lay there relaxing in the warm glow, all thanks to her awesome boyfriend. She had plenty of time to stress later.

+++

"One week? Didn't last as long this time." Tony taunted as Chelsea entered the computer lab.

"Fuck you. I can't live my life like this, Jared pretty much lives in my room at this point. I can't go more than 6 hours without wanting to have sex." She had finally relented in her battle with temptation, deciding to jump into ever growing need for physical pleasure. It just kept building up, faster than she had believed would be possible until she would cum at least 4 times per day. Chelsea told herself she couldn't afford distractions and she would gladly pay the price if it meant no longer losing sleep or having her body constantly on fire.

"Can you help?" She asked the only person who could provide a solution.

"That is for you to find out. Just put on the helmet and let it do its magic." Tony instructed.

"Fine." Chelsea had grown agitated with her endless problems in coping with her addiction to this damn treatment that gave her a rush unlike anything she had imagined possible, and her body was slowly becoming numb to what she and her boyfriend tried to bring out that excitement she had first experienced.

Simulation started

The smell of vanilla entered her nostrils as she gazed into the mirror and her mind reeled as the area shifted into her bedroom. Expect this time she seemed to be watching the video through a screen not actually being there herself.

On the screen was a version of herself stood in front of a mirror picking out clothes. Then an arm wrapped around her shoulder as it rested on her left boob and rubbed it slowly.

'The hell?' Chelsea's mind couldn't believe what she was witnessing as another voice chimed in and asked what she thought she should wear. 'Tony!' Her cheeks burned bright at recognizing his voice from behind the camera's view. 'What the...this was not supposed to happen.'

'He is your boyfriend in this world.' The simulation informed. 'This was not an unusual activity before today and still would be considered appropriate.'

"Hey sexy, ready for round one before heading to school?" The fake Tony on the screen asked, moving his hands to stroke her chest which was covered with a buttoned up shirt and exposed cleavage. Chelsea swallowed hard when his palms began sliding upwards.

"Tony, we have class soon, we can't do this right now..." She stated but didn't move to stop him.

He whispered into her ear, "I'm feeling impatient... so are you going to start taking off your clothes, or am I gonna have to take matters into my own hands."

Her chest rose as she breathed in at the seduction from this clearly turned-on teenager and how direct and strong he was being with her. "Take them off," Chelsea answered her voice seeming to fall short of confident in how she said it. The sight of his hands diving beneath her shirt and clutching her tits in their palms caused Chelsea's face to burn in humiliation as he used her tits to tease himself and her in the process.

"There is no way this is me! Absolutely no way! I'm in love with Jared. Jared, not Tony." Chelsea stated loudly.

"Of course, this is all simulated." Tony replied to the nervous girl watching the lewd display and squirming with desire despite her best attempts to suppress the rising waves of lust taking over her lower region. "And since when is showing your breasts wrong?"

"Uh..."

"Come on. Watch it, or I'll have to rip your clothes off instead." He said as the image disappeared.

Her brain knew this was a virtual scenario and yet her eyes were trained on his actions and the teasing all seemed very real. There was also a strange feeling inside her, it wasn't like she hadn't fantasized about doing stuff like this herself with Tony but this was beyond some lust fueled dreams. She knew, and yet it still looked so real and for a moment she almost believed it was. 'Shit,' Chelsea mumbled quietly to herself as a familiar hot desire took hold of her body. She clenched her hands tight.

"You think he looks bigger?" The fake her said with an expressionless face.

"He is!" Fake Chelsea grinned and teased as he slowly slid it past her belly button.

Chelsea choked, "Wai- wait he-"

She had watched in curiosity as Tony began tugging his underwear down. The erect meat bounced free as his pants came off as well. She gasped and saw herself getting onto her knees to kiss the tip of the impressive organ, unable to resist herself. 'Oh hell.'

She watched his member disappear, as it was guided into her mouth and lips slid around it.

"I can't believe this. I've seen enough let me out. We are done here." Chelsea ordered.

"Are you sure? I bet if you take off those clothes and ride it then you will be good and satisfied for the rest of the day." Tony spoke from beside Chelsea's sitting form.

"Shut up!" She hissed. "Why is this so exciting for you huh?! I know how much you love fucking me so stop fucking messing around and make the simulation stop!"