Simulation Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took advantage of the opportunity presented by having her sitting in front of him without a care. He nudged his thigh against hers, pressing it hard so that his pelvis grazed her mound, "Want to continue?"

Chelsea gasped, bucking her hips uncontrollably forward, "Yesssss!" She moaned, spreading her legs apart wider as he lowered himself closer.

"So impatient. What about a condom first?" Tony chuckled as he reached behind him for a packet laying discarded on the bedside table. His hands easily ripped open the wrapping to reveal a sleek rubber glove inside. Chelsea's eyes widened at seeing him grab it but she didn't resist or try and prevent him from grabbing the item. She knew he should wear it, it was important he did, but a piece of her was disappointed by the fact of not feeling him naked in her.

The lubed up latex covering his length fit him like a second skin as he slid it on easily. His erection became encased in the thin layer of material and then he pushed up against her. His cock pressed firmly against her damp slit as if begging entrance, teasing her, tempting her to beg for more.

"That feels good..." Chelsea panted, rubbing against the blunt tip as he teased her further by dragging his cock around her folds and playing with the swollen lips surrounding them. She slid forward in response and she felt his rod push its way past her entrance into her tight tunnel.

Chelsea stiffened as soon as it passed her lips and entered her, filling her up. "More..." She moaned, letting the rest of the world disappear except him.

"Fuck!" Tony grunted, pounding into her in long quick strokes that sent her head reeling with each thrust. It didn't take long for her first orgasm to build, soon spilling over as her pussy contracted around the length inside her. She squeezed Tony tightly around the shoulders as waves of ecstasy pulsed throughout her entire body and washed away any thoughts or worries in existence for several blissful seconds. It ended as suddenly as it came, leaving her breathless and lightheaded with pleasure, soaking wet around his length.

That feeling, the overwhelming pleasure, the sensation of having his thick rod pushing past all resistance to stretch her out while stroking across nerves she hadn't realised existed, that sent chills of pure satisfaction straight through her spine and caused her back to arch instinctively.

"Oh already? Such an easy girl cumming on another man's dick. Who knew you could become such a slut so soon."

The statement cut deep into her brain, awakening something primal deep inside. Her hips writhed as her inner walls convulsed uncontrollably around him. She desperately tried to fight off the pleasure and regain control of herself but instead all she could feel was pure unbridled joy radiating outward from the intense orgasm he just forced out of her.

"I...I can't..." she whimpered in despair. "I can't control it! Stop it!"

"No need to turn back now. Only fair I finish since you did.

The pleasure seemed to be endless as it consumed every inch of her skin, setting fire to her bloodstream as it rushed through every nerve ending within reach and spreading outwards across every part of her body simultaneously until she thought that she would pass out if it weren't for how much better the waves made her feel with every passing second.

All she knew is that Tony was relentless and unforgiving; pumping roughly into her with an almost frenzied pace. His large cock slamming mercilessly into her. There was no denying the impact he made on her as she threw her head back and screamed uncontrollably in bliss while riding out the euphoric rush of his orgasm as it consumed every fiber of her being. The flood of liquid heat from deep inside his body sent Chelsea spiraling wildly out of control.

Her entire frame convulsed repeatedly in time with her heart thumping wildly in her ears as it pumped more blood down her body and throughout every single cell throughout her veins. She was hyperaware of every inch of her being; even down to her breathing and heartbeat. Everything slowed down briefly before speeding up until every single molecule that constituted Chelsea pulsed in sync to his massive length stretching her out and ramming inside her.

The shockwaves cascaded continuously, overpowering Chelsea and threatening to tear away her sanity altogether until finally she completely lost herself.

"Seems I'm at my limit." He admitted as his orgasm threatened to burst. Chelsea's legs clamped on tightly, locking him in as her back arched to maximum flexibility as another powerful contraction gripped her pelvic floor. Her insides began convulsing all on their own around his cock again.

"Oh god oh god!" she cried as she thrashed wildly atop his rod, throwing back her head as her body bucked helplessly. "Ahhhh!!" She moaned in sheer agony and ecstasy mixed in perfect harmony. Her climax exploded throughout her whole being and there was no controlling her body as it shook and quivered uncontrollably, as if it had gone haywire.

Tony felt her tighten even further and it sent him over the edge, losing control. Hot spasms shook his body as he finally spilled himself, pumping load after load of sperm into his condom.

It felt incredible, her body reacting automatically to the intruding male organ as it filled her completely, sending streams of pleasure washing over every corner and crevice within, until she went numb again and all she knew was her mind blanking in white noise and heat as she writhed upon his dick uncontrollably. The final throes of release hitting him, hard, but nowhere near as strong as the overwhelming orgasm Chelsea was still in the midst of experiencing.

"Locking your legs around me? Seemed like you forgot I was wearing a condom." Tony observed, a playful smile creeping over his lips. "You want my seed that bad? Want it leaking out of your fertile young cunt? Cheating whore."

Tony shifted in place, putting most of his weight onto his elbow to avoid crushing her, and eased his grip on her hips somewhat so he could roll both of their bodies sideways together onto their side as they came down from the orgasms.

His left arm wrapped itself around her upper chest firmly but carefully, pressing into her sternum to prevent Chelsea from getting any more air as he held her close and continued to deposit his creamy contents inside of her, all the while mumbling sweet nothings into her hair while kissing along her ear lobes and neck affectionately. Her heart raced at those touches. Tony's lips moving slowly around her bare flesh. Every kiss leaving a lingering wetness behind as well as a trail of goosebumps that formed along her skin from their combined heat radiating off each other. Her breathing had become labored and shaky while her legs tightened around his thigh more strongly, preventing her from being moved from this position anytime soon.

Eventually after some moments, Tony finally pulled away from Chelsea with a sigh and relaxed, allowing his cock to slip free, semi-flaccid. A splash of cum leaking out of his condom, dipping onto his thighs.

Chelsea buried her face in the crook between Tony's chin and collarbone and sucked softly on his neck. He smelled amazing, a clean smell, with notes of minty pine and maybe sandalwood that sent shivers of excitement racing through her spine and making her cunt quiver. She left rhe need to mark him, to make sure other girls knew he was taken. So she roughly sucked on his neck and bit harshly down as well, leaving an obvious hickey behind for all to see.

"Mmhhmm!" He groaned.

She placed both hands on top of each shoulder to stop herself being moved. Slowly though he managed to escape her grasp without breaking away entirely, taking the opportunity to nuzzle and bite lightly at her jaw line.

Chelsea's arms encircled Tony tightly and refused to loosen despite her exhaustion from the force of his actions. Her right foot rubbed along his thigh possessively, stroking him affectionately between her leg and up against the warmth.

"You keep doing stuff like that and I'm going to leave marks your boyfriend can see." Tony cautioned, rolling onto his back as he wrapped an arm around Chelsea's torso to drag her onto his chest. She responded instantly by snaking both legs around his middle, wrapping tightly so she was positioned directly over top.

"You won't." She pointed out cheekily, nibbling on the side of his face playfully.

"Really now?" He said raising an eyebrow at her challenge. He blew on her neck, his lips ghosting down from her collar bone downwards until reaching the hollow of her throat where his tongue circled teasingly. "Do you still think I won't do it?" He asked, licking the sensitive skin there again. She whimpered slightly at the sensation but held firm, leaning back slightly to allow him more space.

"You don't seem resistant towards me doing this. So if you don't stop me, I'm going to do it." He threatened, peering upwards through half lidded eyes as he traced patterns into her exposed flesh and laving her nipple, smirking triumphantly at seeing her eyes dilate wide in shock at being challenged so blatantly. He leaned down to kiss Chelsea again. This time she responded eagerly to him as she brought her mouth over his neck and chest, eventually pressing firmly against the column of flesh between his shoulders, mouthing hungrily at his body while biting into his flesh. Her mouth suckled hard, tasting and nipping, causing Tony's cock to stir once more.

"That's it." He groaned, buring his head in the crook of her neck and running fingers along the length of her spine. He sucked hard, bitting for extra measure. Chelsea responded by letting out a deep moan. Her hands clutched onto his shoulders as she wriggled uncomfortably but didn't stop him.

He made good on the threat, not stopping until he was finished. He flipped them over and ran his finger over the hickey admiring his creation.

"Beautiful..." He breathed into Chelsea's hair, placing a loving kiss into the golden mess.

"I should get going. I feel like if I don't I won't leave." Chelsea reluctantly admitted. Tony laughed.

"You know you're welcome here at anytime."

She knew that was a bad idea. But she also wanted to spend the night with him. Sleep would be impossible without him next to her. She shook the urge off though and got off his warm body. "Something tells me that won't be a good idea."

Tony helped her redress herself with an unreadable look in his eyes. He kissed her deeply one more time before saying goodbye to Chelsea.

+++

Despite knowing better she came by the next day. She just couldn't help it. She had been on cloud nine. She couldn't deny the feeling inside her when she looked at Tony.

"Back again? Come on in, I have the program set up for you." He said. He led Chelsea into the room they'd had sex the day prior in.

"Nice digs." She commented, looking around the lavishly decorated place. She made her way over to the desk Tony gestured towards while looking down at the screen on the laptop. Tony pushed the door closed with one hand while typing away on the keys, bringing up his preferred work area. As soon as it came up he turned towards Chelsea who glanced up curiously.

"Already, so this should be your final session if everything goes well." He handed the helmet over to her and took his place at the computer. He glanced up to see if Chelsea needed any additional instructions before pulling the final cable out and connecting it to the monitor, turning to watch the images flashing across the screen. His fingers tapped along the edge of the table as his eyes followed the code flashing past.

"Welcome Back. Do you desire complete satisfaction?"

"Yes." Chelsea replied instinctively. The black screen changed to the familiar interface Chelsea was used to.

"Is being with Tony wrong?"

Again she had no problem answering that, "No."

"Should Tony be having sex with you?"

She wondered where these strange questions were coming from but she still answered automatically, "No, but I don't want him to stop."

"Who's better at making you orgasm? Tony or Jared?"

She felt embarrassed admitting it out loud, "Tony..."

The blackness changed. An image popped up, it was Chelsea in class. Her dress was pulled to the side revealing a breast and her panties were down to her ankles, revealing her slit. A hand was wrapped around her hip. She wasn't even surprised when her fantasy Tony was the culprit.

Tony's strong arms circled her waist, lifting her effortlessly into position to drive harder into her tight wet hole. His mouth locked onto her lips. Biting hard, forcing them to open up, giving way as his tongue snaked inside her mouth to swirl around hers in hot frenzy. His hand slipped around her right breast as his other caressed her stomach. Pulling back he ran a thumb down across Chelsea's swollen lower lip, smiling at how shiny it is now, and leans in closer to give it another soft kiss.

The image disappeared and was replaced by a new scenario. Chelsea looked up to see Tony hovering above her in his bed, a possessive look in his eyes as she arched up to kiss his lips lightly. Then his gaze swept over her face, holding steady for several seconds before he took a deep breath. His nostrils flared slightly at the musky smell wafting up from her damp slit.

"This time without the mask," Chelsea giggled nervously, fidgeting with the thin lace edges on Tony's shirt. He brought his hands down to wrap around Chelsea's small wrists pinning them above her head, staring deeply into Chelsea's eyes as he pressed his lips to hers again and dipped his head, capturing Chelsea's mouth once more.

He entered her again slowly, savoring the feel of Chelsea surrounding him fully.

Chelsea jerked her face upward, slamming their faces together in a passionate kiss as Tony moved forward with renewed intensity thrusting roughly inside her until he hit her cervix hard enough that it nearly sent her over edge. "I'm going to cum," he warned.

In response Chelsea just clutched tighter, locking her heels behind his legs as she clung to him and rode him as best she could. She could tell by the way Tony kept sucking air between clenched teeth that he was getting close as well. "Uhhhn!" Tony grunted as his first spurt burst forth followed quickly by others. The warmth washed over Chelsea's insides and she shivered involuntarily. The feeling felt so familiar, comforting somehow.

"Chelsea, you weren't supposed to do that. You could get pregnant." The voice chided through the headphones.

She felt light headed and confused, unsure what just happened. Everything had blurred into one single action.

"Will Tony get in trouble for cumming inside you?" The voice questioned.

"Maybe...no." She replied, still trying to shake the fog away from her mind. Her vision was returning though, slowly she was becoming aware again but she still wasn't ready for another round of questions so she squeezed her eyes shut hoping they would pass. "I didn't want to think about that right now."

Another image formed on the black canvas. One of Tony driving into Chelsea again and again. Each thrust filling her fully. She started rocking her hips along with his, meeting his every thrust. It felt like someone poured warm molasses onto her head making her sleepy, but the heat inside her made her needy and eager.

Her eyelids fluttered open revealing a grinning Tony kissing down the length of her neck, stopping occasionally to lick a particularly sensitive area. His fingers intertwined with hers squeezing tightly before releasing them. Their chests heaved as one as their bodies continued to move together, grinding, circling, rubbing against one another; building up more friction until their entire being was engulfed with passion, desire, pleasure.

When the orgasm finally arrived Chelsea moaned loudly and grabbed his biceps, clinging desperately as the intense waves crashed through her core again and again until she thought she might drown in the ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum." He warned, on the verge of pulling out. "Nope, stay inside," Chelsea muttered breathlessly. "Just fuck me and don't worry about it." She said gripping his bicep in one hand and squeezing her eyes shut.

He gave in easily enough to her request and let the dam break. Thick white jets of cum spurting deep into Chelsea's body and coating her walls completely.

"How did you feel?" The voice chimed in, awaking Chelsea from the daze.

She took stock of her thoughts and realized there weren't any negative ones plaguing her mind. Just overwhelming happiness at what just occurred. No remorse at cheating on Jared nor any doubt about what had just taken place with Tony. In fact she only wanted more, but was tired after two orgasms.

"Sated." She replied simply.

There was silence before the voice came back, "Having Tony cum inside is good?"

"Very good."

There was more silence before a popup message appeared, "Simulation completed. Time taken 47 minutes. Congratulations, you have cleared this test and are awarded 1 experience point. 0 more experience point needed for level up. Congratulations on your graduation from training. You are now ready for your new life."

Chelsea smiled as her VR headgear was removed, she felt relieved. Now she had nothing standing in her way. No guilt, no worry, nothing. Tony leaned in to whisper into her ear, "So how do you feel?"

She felt euphoria. An overwhelming bliss inside.

"Free," She replied truthfully, grinning broadly at Tony. "Free to do whatever I want."

Tony smirked and pulled back his pants to show off his erection which hadn't gotten any softer since finishing up the last simulation. "I take it you want to go another round?" He asked cockily.

Chelsea glanced down at his stiffened manhood and back at him seductively, "I have the time, it would be a shame to let such a big treat go to waste. Right?" Tony snorted but nodded eagerly. He pushed the chair out and Chelsea happily threw a leg over straddling him, sinking slowly into his lap.

"And no need for any condoms anymore." Chelsea laughed huskily as she wrapped a hand around the back of Tony's head, tangling her fingers in his hair.

He lifted her up slightly before lowering her onto his shaft causing them both gasp loudly from the pleasure. Once she adjusted to the position she started bouncing enthusiastically upon his rod while stroking herself off.

Chelsea moaned wantonly and increased her speed, bouncing faster and harder. The extra wetness of Tony's saliva making her pussy clench around him like vice grip.

"Fuck yes!" Tony yelled out, closing his eyes in bliss as he thrusted harder, driving himself balls deep inside of Chelsea.

His tongue darted between her lips, tasting Chelsea as much as possible, inhaling her sweet scent that filled the air, reveling in the feeling of their bodies together.

After what seemed like an eternity she finally came again screaming out Tony's name as her muscles clamped down almost painfully on him, dragging his own orgasm out, forcing Tony to buck wildly into Chelsea with abandon as he pumped his semen deep within.

He was completely spent but he enjoyed every moment of it. The pleasure had become indescribable.

When he had finally finished they both slumped backwards exhausted but satisfied.

"Mmmm. Well that was nice." Chelsea cooed quietly into his ear, nibbling at Tony's lobe teasingly, sending another shiver running up his spine.

"Well, you can live the rest of your life like this." Tony suggested.

"It sounds enticing," Chelsea agreed, wrapping her arms around Tony's shoulders to cuddle up against his chest, resting comfortably in the warm embrace of his body heat.

"All you have to do break up with Jared."

She considered his offer, picturing how perfect the situation was with Tony. Not even the morality aspect bothered her, it just seemed like common sense with this new path in front of her. She sighed heavily before shaking her head in response.